Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

+15
Streamstar
Spicefeather
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
Sagedance
Bramblesky
Phoenixflare
Caraway
Frost
Windystorm
Eaglestrike
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
Scarlett
Birdstar
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) Empty WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Birdstar February 17th 2013, 11:49

Birdflight leaped up onto SwiftRock. She towered over the camp and gulped feeling uneasy. Shock still left her numb and that night she would venture to go and receive her nine lives. And she was terrified about leading a clan. But I'll have help from my Deputy! Birdflight thought although she didn't feel any better. "he clan gathered and she took a deep breath. "Tonight before I leave to go receive my nine lives, WindClan needs a new deputy." She began a small smile curling onto her muzzle.

~Btw I apologize for not being here. I am currently at a dance competition! So sorry for the wait~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) Empty Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Scarlett February 17th 2013, 12:09

Snowlily watched from the edge of the Windclan camp clearing. It was all very familiar to her though it had been many moons now since her prolonged stay with Windclan. They had many new faces and unfamiliar names, and now they would have a new leader to match. Somehow, it had seemed different from the Windclan she knew so long ago. Honeystar had long since disappeared, Applefur had undergone a name change and now soon a rank change. She looked around at the Windclan cats, searching for one of her Kits left in Windclan during be of her journeys. Honey star was supposed to have taken care of them but then just never came back to the camp one day. I don't even know if they will remember me anyway... she though to herself, guilt clouding her eyes. She shook her head and looked back up at Windclan's new leader waiting for the announcement to come.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433519
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) Empty Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Lilacstar February 17th 2013, 12:38

Viper padded out of the den, looking up with a mix of curiosity and excitement.
The black she-cat hurried over to the meeting, her black fur groomed until it was
like a glossy as a raven's wing. Her amber eyes glowed with excitement, but there
was also a glimmer of doubt in her eyes. The she-cat strolled over to where Snowlily
sat, and sat down beside the other she-cat, giving the she-cat a friendly mew. Viper
curled her bushy tail around her tiny paws, hoping nobody would see the long healing
scars on her flank from the battle with the rouges. Viper had groomed her fur to hide
the nasty scar, but it was still terribly noticeable. Viper's kits tumbled out into he clearing,
all squeaking with excitement.
"Hush now! You are all almost apprentices! You can't behave like wild kits!" Viper scolded, and Finchkit rolled off of Robinkit, and all of her kits trudged back into the nursery where Viper had told them to wait. Her kits had gotten in trouble for sneaking out of camp last night, and so she had their punishment to be to not be allowed to sit out in the clearing during a clan meeting. The black she-cat watched her rambunctious kits for a few more moments, before sighing, and directing her amber gaze back to Birdflight...Err Birdstar.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 17th 2013, 14:39

Feye walked up beside Sparkflame who was watching the WindClsn camp intently. "Sparkflame," her cold voice broke the eerie silence of the Dark Forest Territory. Sparkflame jumped. "Hello Feye." She looked up. Feye flinched. Not many called her by her name only by, 'Her' or 'You'. "What are you doing, Sparkflame?" She asked. "I'm watching a deputy ceremony. Lets just say I like to check up on my kits." She snapped.

Leafkit tumbled after Viper. "Hey, Finchkit! Catch!" She threw a clump of moss at her uncle and rolled away.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaglestrike February 17th 2013, 16:23

Eaglestrike quietly lumbered into the clearing, the overwhelming scent of WindClan filling his delicate nose. The sound of talking caused his ears to flatten against his head, before perking up again, and listening subtly to their conversations. He nodded his head in greeting to the new WindClan Leader, warmth filling his emerald gaze. Rather carefully, he examined the camp for a certain cat, purring as he spotted her. Eaglestrike trotted over to Viper, his tail curled around his side. "Salutations," He purred, before returning his eyes to the newly made leader. "Got any bets?" Eaglestrike joked lightly, but didn't look at her as he spoke.
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4621
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 17th 2013, 16:49

Windystorm glanced up at Birdstar, his eyes lighting up. It had only been a few days since Honeystar had passed on the title of leader to Birdflight. No cat deserved it more than she did, and he'd cuff the ears off of whoever said otherwise. Windystorm glanced around for his mate, hoping to sit beside her, but didn't see her in the crowd of cats and decided to settle down by Viper and Eaglestrike. His whiskers twitched in amusement at the kits. Viper was the kind of queen who refused to stay inside the nursery for a meeting. "Hey there," Windystorm meowed warmly, giving Eaglestrike a curt nod. The tom was more or less a stranger to him, but he knew the face of the Skyclan deputy. He focused back onto Birdflight and pricked his ears.
"Tonight before I leave to go receive my nine lives, WindClan needs a new deputy."
Windystorm paused, his eyes widening. Deputy...? He'd dreamed of the position since he was a kit. Everyone had. Now, he might finally have his chance... But what about the other warriors? Windystorm glanced at Viper. She was experienced and kind, and she would know how to lead a clan. Lightningstorm, his mate, was pretty capable too. But, him... He'd been trusted with the position of temporary deputy before. He'd done nothing, and his clanmates had died. Heh, maybe next time... Windystorm thought, puffing out a small sigh. He put on a grin and looked over at Eaglestrike.
"Though it isn't polite to bet on a position... My breakfast is on Viper." The tom meowed, a mischievous glint in his eyes.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost February 17th 2013, 16:57

~ I'll just pretend that I'm still Iceclaw :DD ~

Iceclaw stealthily ducked into the WindClan camp, before playfully pouncing onto Snowlily. Noting the strange look at the she-cat's face, she blinked and asked," Are you alright?"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 17th 2013, 17:48

~Yaaaaay deputies Very Happy Hope it's not weird to join in.~

CheeseStar drew in the scent of WindClan, standing just outside of the camp entrance. She had heard the news of the new leader and came to pay a visit. Honeystar had been good friends with her as a young ShadowClan warrior, and she often monitored other Clans during times of change.
Padding in slowly, as not to disturb the cats, she dipped her head whenever she passed any WindClan cat to show a sign of respect and peace. Taking a place underneath the Swiftrock (you used it Very Happy), she looked up with shining eyes at Birdstar. She'd already developed a leader-like atmosphere about her, maturity and authority seeming to emanate from her very being.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 17th 2013, 18:12

Phoenixflare bounded into the Windclan camp excitedly. She had been informed that Windclan was choosing a new deputy and all clans were allowed to watch. She went to the clearing and sat down behind Eaglestrike.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7108
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 17th 2013, 18:17

Bramblesky pounded into the camp and sat beside his mate, Phoenixflare. Bramblesky looked up and waited for the ceremony.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4639
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance February 17th 2013, 19:01

~ Would it be appropriate and/or would it be acceptable if Crystalclaw appeared? She's a rogue, but perhaps she could be watching from somewhere or something relative to that? ~
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4687
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 17th 2013, 21:11

Icestar padded into WindClan camp, setting down beside Snowlily, her deputy. Who would be the new WindClan deputy, she wondered. Well, as long as it was someone who wasn't going out of their way to make trouble for ShadowClan, she was fine with it. Mainly, she was only here to show support as a leader on a buisness level, not on a personal one. Ceremonies were designed so you could see and be seen, and Icestar wasn't going to miss an opportunity to flaunt ShadowClan swag.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4833
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 17th 2013, 22:00

"I'm too old to be a deputy. My poor old bones can't handle bossing around cats." (Ain't that the truth :I) Viper purred, looking at Windystorm, amusement glimmering in her amber eyes.
"And raising eight kits isn't helping! I thought I saw a grey hair on my muzzle yesterday!" Viper laughed, and then trailed off, looking at Icestar of Shadowclan with slightly narrowed eyes.
The attitude of the she-cat suggested she came here with the only intention of showing off her 'amazing' (I do love Shadowclan c:) clan.

"Mama! Why are there so many different cats in camp?!" Robinkit wailed, and her kits scurried over to the small group.

"They all smell yucky!" Blazekit added, and Finchkit wove her way between Viper's paws, shaking slightly. The black she-cat chuckled, and licked her tiny daughter, purring.

"They've come too meet the new deputy of Windclan little ones." Viper purred, and Fenneckit looked at Viper doubtfully.

"Birdflight was deputy! Is she going away?" he questioned, and Viper smiled.

"No, silly. Birdflight's leader now! She's Birdstar! Dur! I want to be leader one day! I'll make Windclan so awesome and fierce no clan will mess with us! Not any mean ol' Shadowclan cats, or Fat Riverclan cats or....or....never-showing-up-anywhere Thunderclan cats!" Blazekit mewed, attracting the attention of several different cats, all from different clans, and Viper looked embarrassed.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 17th 2013, 22:07

(SWOG. WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) 1818838577)

Brightstar's ears twitched as she spotted Icestar joining her deputy in the clearing. She was late, the RiverClan leader observed. Whatever. With a shrug, she turned to look at Birdstar again. It was a surprise that the new WindClan leader had allowed cats from every Clan to come for the deputy ceremony. But perhaps it was a bid for a show of strength. Obviously Birdstar didn't want to be viewed as weak since Honeystar's death. (Or retirement?)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 17th 2013, 22:55

Spicepaw padded in beside Brightstar, a cocky smirk on his face. He was really only there for one cat in particular, not for the deputy ceremony. "Scuse me," He purred, in a good mood. Where's old Windybutt when you need him? "Hey!" The blue-furred tom called loudly, spotting the familiar face of his frenemy. "HEY! WINDYFACE!" Spicepaw pushed through the crowd, strutting up to the tabby. "You lost weight. Don't look like a she-cat from the back anymore either. Good for you, man! What's your name? Miss me much?" The russian blue smiled casually.
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4105
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 17th 2013, 23:09

"Spicepaw..." Brightstar shot her apprentice daggers with her eyes. She didn't mind him running around visiting with old friends, but couldn't he be quiet? Spicepaw's loud greeting had made several cats turn around and stare. Great StarClan.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 17th 2013, 23:57

Spicepaw laughed. He loved annoying his mentor. "SORRY!" He called from over the crowd, a cockier grin replacing his smile. Spice lay down on his side and stretched out, making himself comfortable. "So Windybutt... Got a she-cat yet?"
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4105
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 18th 2013, 05:39

Feye was bored with Sparkflame so she became a ghost on the ground. (I dunno). Before she left she heard Sparkflame wail. "Where's Moonblaze!?" Feye rolled her eyes and stood in the clearing of the WindClan camp feeling uncomfortable with the unfamilliar eyes pointed in her direction.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 19th 2013, 21:03

(Spice, calm yourself :I)

Windystorm turned at the sound of a familiar, quite boisterous meow. Great Starclan. His whiskers twitched in annoyance slightly, but the grin on his face betrayed him. "Spicepaw!" Windystorm meowed, shoving the other tom playfully with a paw. "Haven't seen your ugly face in moons." The blue-furred cat seemed to have grown, perhaps even taller than he was! Huh... Is he a warrior now? Windystorm thought, a curious look in his eyes. Spicepaw had matured, but he still had the same mischievous, cocky glint in his yellow eyes that made Windystorm want to box his ears off. He hated the tom's attitude, but, nevertheless, they were friends. Somehow. "She-cat? Weight?" The tom huffed, his nose twitching slightly. I didn't look like a she-cat! Windystorm thought grumpily. "Hey, I'm not the scrawny little bugger you met in that twoleg's nest anymore." He meowed indignantly, even flexing a bit to show off his muscle, most of which he earned on The Journey and by going out to hunt for the clan every sunhigh. Spicepaw was the only cat that could make him so competitive. He flicked an ear and glanced over at Brightstar. She looked at Spicepaw as if she'd rip his tongue out if he didn't shut his mouth , much like how Viper used to when he misbehaved as an apprentice. Windystorm chuckled softly. Brightstar must have been the lucky she-cat who took in Spicepaw as an apprentice. "Quiet down, you'll disturb the ceremony!" He hissed, giving his friend a shove. "I don't know about you, but I actually care about who becomes deputy of Windclan..." The tom curled his tail around his paws. He watched as Spicepaw lay, splayed out near him, and puffed out a sigh. "Please, make yourself at home."
"So Windybutt... Got a she-cat yet?"
"Don't call me that..." Windystorm muttered, blushing slightly. "And yes, I do. Her name is Lightningstorm. I'm sure she's around here somewhere." He smiled slightly and looked around the clearing once more for his mate's familiar, thick tabby pelt. "Oh, well. I'll introduce you two later, though I'm sure I'll regret it... So, do you have a mate? A family you haven't told me about? Any mini-Spices?" Windystorm looked around again, but it seemed like no one had come with Spicepaw but Brightstar. "Are you even a warrior?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 19th 2013, 21:12

~I am extrememy sorry about the wait! I've been sick for the past few days however I know that is no excuse. Again I am SO sorry!~

Birdflight nodded seeing that everyone began to grow quiet. Well, almost everyone except Spicepaw. I hope they will approve of my choice! She thought slightly afraid at what the reaction would be. She took a deep breath and began. "The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. Lightningstorm will be the new deputy." She yowled loud enough for all to hear. Birdflight was very proud of her decision and she lifted her head. She couldn't look scared in front of these leaders! Especially experienced leaders like Brightstar and Icestar! The more she told herself she the confident the better she felt. Hopefully she could journey to recieve her nine lives as well.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 19th 2013, 21:16

Windystorm smiled and cheered loudly, wanting to be the first to congratulate his mate. He'd lost his breakfast, but he was very proud of Lightningstorm. He hadn't seen her in a while, though that would change after the ceremony. He wanted to show his support. Birdstar was a strong leader and Lightningstorm would surely be a reliable deputy. Windclan was going to thrive.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 19th 2013, 23:33

Phoenixflare stood shocked for a moment, before leaping up and chanting Ligtningstorm's name loudly. "Ligtningstorm, Lightningstorm, Lightningstorm!" she yowled loud and clear. Lightningstorm was a great cat and would make a wonderful deputy.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7108
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 20th 2013, 05:10

Streamfur has been sitting quietly in the back, unnoticed. Now she started cheering Lightningstorm's name loudly. "Lightningstorm! Lightningstorm! Lightningstorm!" She knew Lightningstorm would be a great deputy.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 20th 2013, 10:58

Brightstar flicked an ear, unsurprised with Birdstar's choice. Lightningstorm had the leader experience. Yowling out the new deputy's name didn't seem to fit the dignity of an older leader, so she contented herself with padding up to the lucky WindClan she-cat. "Congratulations, Lightningstorm," the RiverClan leader meowed, and smiled briefly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 20th 2013, 12:05

~ lets pretend I was here this whole time k~

Auburnflare smiled, happy for his friend. He cleared his throat, cheering, "Lighty! Lighty! Lighty!" Auburnflare was a little too loud, so he clamped his jaws shut. Auburnflare spotted a black pelt, and squeezed himself between Eaglestrike and Viper. Eaglestrike rolled his eyes, familiar with his brother's antics. "Heeeeeeyyyyy," He held out the sound, smirking slightly.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14226
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next