Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Price of Power RP - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Price of Power RP - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price of Power RP

+10
Sunbeam
Legendflower
Wraith
Lilacstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Caligo
Nyx
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Price of Power RP - Page 7 Empty The Price of Power RP

Post by Nyx September 29th 2012, 14:01

First topic message reminder :

The Price of Power

The Life-Givers have gotten their vengeance at last. Their arch enemy as retreated deep into the forests, many of their members either dead or scattered. They've won one war, but another one is waiting for them. Now they must follow the mysterious Hunters back to their homeland, Alagaesia.

The Hunters have done their part of the bargain, and now their allies must do their's. Upon reaching the coast of the land where the Life-Givers lived, the war party stole a ship and set off. They sailed for a week, their passage quickened by a Hunter's power over the air.

"We're here at last." The girl's voice was heavy with exhaustion. The moonlight shed over the pebbly beach was not enough to illuminate her face, although her green eyes glowed dimly, cat-like and strange.
"It seems we've landed in a rather isolated part of Alagaesia," began another voice, but it was cut off as a third person joined in. "No. I still remember. We've landed on the land behind the Royal castle." Silence greeted his words.
For several moments, there was only the sound of breathing and the soft scrape of claws on stone. "That's a great advantage. If we're behind--behind-- where no one would expect--an attack." The first girl's voice was hesitant, halting, as she spoke, as if afraid that speaking it out loud would steal that single advantage away from them.
Several nods of agreement, barely visible in the darkness. "I guess the only thing we can do now is... regroup and wait."

More Info about the Groups:

The Royalty:

The Assassins:

The Hunters:

The Soldiers:

The Laborers/Healers:

♦Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all. xD♦

Joining:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Side(Rebel or Royalty):[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Rebel
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own. She has a blood-red capall uisce stallion called Corr. Despite the fact that Hunters do not usually have horses, Corr was given as a gift by Tobias, one of Cadence's best friends when she was 14.

Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Rebel
Description: athletic girl with strange, unique blue-gray eyes and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. Was dead and brought back.

Name: Tobias
Group: Royalty/Soldier
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Secretly rebel
Description: tall, dark-haired guy with sea-green eyes. Strong and lean, he doesn't talk much and is kind of the strong-silent type. He is persistent and kind, selfless and loyal. He is one of the higher ranked of the Soldiers, and has a piebald capall uisce called Skata. Adept in the wielding of a sword, he has pretty basic knife skills and hand-to-hand fighting.
Primary Power: No power
Other: N/A

Rules:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

Other Info:
-Characters who have been in the Shattered Hope RP must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.
-You may transfer your Death-Bringer character over to the Life-Givers if you wish
-Some of the ranks may have a hold over them from the previous RP
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Price of Power RP - Page 7 Empty Re: The Price of Power RP

Post by Sunbeam October 9th 2012, 00:47

As soon as Ryder was out of sight, Kennedy set off after her, staying at a distance. When he saw her exit the village, he turned back. He had made a big gamble by telling her about his operation, but he needed all the help he could get; he lost more men everyday. Only the other day, a secret safe house was raided by soliders. Everyone was killed, and the soliders had gained valuable information regarding other rebels. Because of this, several if his agents had to go into hiding. And only that morning his two skilled agents had been killed by the assassain and solider. Another four rebels had died protecting him. He shook his head and headed back into the village.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 9th 2012, 06:00

~Okay~

Sapphire blinked she pulled and ear piece from her pocket. "This?" She asked as she passed one to the boy. "You want me to go to the tower?" She confirmed. She dashed off while they were stuck in a puff of smoke. She reached the tower and began to search.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 9th 2012, 06:59

( Brightstar and Lightningstorm aren't posting :C Should we continue? I'll just write a bit more and wait for their replies. )

Hei quickly put on the earpiece that Sapphire handed over to him and watch her retreating figure as she disappeared into the tower. He tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for a signal that the earpiece was connected.

"Sapphire?" He spoke into the mouthpiece quietly. "Are you there?"

~ Wait, where does this roleplay take place? I'm assuming they're in a city... ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 9th 2012, 14:38

"Hei? Is that you? I'm in, uh what did you want me to do?" She asked him inoccentley as she ducked under a table to hide from the people inside the tower.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 9th 2012, 16:34

Forestblaze wrote:Amber smiled. She laid her head on Tom's shoulder, and looked in the trees, "I don't know where I'd be without you right now, Tom. I really don't know. Here alone? Dead by the fort? I don't know, but I'm just happy you're here with me." she looked at him, her eyes soft, then confused, "Hey, have you seen Jacek? Did he go out hunting or stay at camp?"

~Sunbeam! Make Tom reply Razz ~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 9th 2012, 17:17

Ryder took her time coming back, trying her best to cover her footprints. She walked through water just to get rid of her scent. She found the others in the training arena. Some kind of game was going on, or at least that's what it seemed like. She contemplated whether or not she should join in.

~does anyone RP a soldier? :O they should start to suspect stuff~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 9th 2012, 18:01

~I'm a little busy... so I might not come on fow a whole day every once in awhile, just warning you guys.~

Cadence waved away the smoke in front of her face, hoping Eli could summon some wi and blow it away. Meanwhile, she'd have to locate Sapphire and Hei with hermind and negate their powers. The Hunter aimed for Saphire first, reasoning that her power might be easier to cancel. As Cadence drew her sword, she stepped back several paces until her back hit a wall. "Mm." Why was the girl so far away in that tower? There was nothing in there but old suviallence cameras and equipment-- Cadence cursed. They were aiming to turn them on using Sapphire's power over technology! Well that wasn't going to happen... She focused on Sapphire, presssuring with her thoughts until there was a pop that echoed through her head. Done. Feeling a sense of pure satisfaction, Cadence looked up to find that most of the smoke had dissipated.

Tobias yawned, casting a hand over his eyes just in time to see a soldier--Kennedy--(Sorry if I got it wrong) turn back from walking out the market entrance. A Laborer girl hurried away from the market, hunched in a tattered gray cloak, just behind the soldier. Tobias straightened, his hand falling to the hilt of his sword as he suddenly recognized the posture, bearings, and manner of the gray cloaked girl squeezing through the crowds. Ryder? He glanced around, rubbing the side of his jaw, wishing he could follow. Unfortunately, his father's spies were everywhere. Tobias couldn't talk to her without raising suspicion...
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade October 9th 2012, 18:15

~Spark wanted me to do Sapphire~

Lydia glances at a soldier rubbing his jaw and then saw the girl he was looking at "A rebel?" She thought she wrapped her cloak around her slender body and and drew in a long breath she tapped the boy on the shoulder and waited.

Sapphire felt a tnglinv sensation course through her body, prickling every inch of her pale skin. She rubbed and arm and then realization struck like thunder. She cursed and spoke into her earpiece "Hei! Cadnece has canceled my power!" She squeaked and frowned.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5606
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 10th 2012, 00:56

~ wait. How can Cadence just locate Sapphire's powers like that? Isn't it that she has to be in contact or in view of Sapphire? And how does Cadence locate people's mind? o____o ~

"What?" Hei glowered. "It's okay though. You don't really need your power now since you've already connected the speakers and survellience cameras." He quickly ran towards the Skyscraper. It was a huge building - the tallest in the city - and definitely hard to miss. Hei used his grappling hook to secure himself onto the ledges of the building. He pressed a button and he shot up the Skyscaper. He couldn't help but surpress a smile as he broke into a window at the 59th floor, clambering inside swiftly in search for the flag.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 10th 2012, 05:42

Sapphire nodded "What now?" She asked him. "She will give my power back right?" She whimpered and shot on another camera. She smiled when she saw his figure enter the building.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 10th 2012, 16:32

~...I guess that's just part of her power of cancelling other's powers. IDK~

Tobias stiffened and whipped around at the sudden voice. He frowned at the girl who had tapped his shoulder. "Don't surprise me from behind," he warned. "I don't like that." From what he could see about the girl, she was a laborer. And from the way she talked, she also wasn't a rebel. Unless she was lying. "I doubt it," the Soldier said after a moment's pause, lying smoothly. "Probably forgot something, or heard bad news. Who knows?" Tobias gave an indifferent shrug, his sea-green eyes staring at the laborer intently. "Most Laborers are rebels, you know. That's why soldiers and assassins have to keep watch all the time."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 10th 2012, 20:22

Tom sighed. "I haven't seen him. He is probably out hunting. We should go find him. We don't know this forest well yet, and their could be dangerous stuff."

~I just noticed that Jacek had praticly the same power as Tom.~ Razz
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 10th 2012, 21:13

"Good idea." Amber replied. She got up and got her switchblade out. She flipped the blade out, then called, "Jacek?!" She started walking out into the unknown wilderness, "JACEK?!" Amber just noticed something. "Is he still at camp? Is he asleep?" she was curious. She wanted to know where her friend was.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 10th 2012, 22:11

"I don't know." Tom said anxiously. "We should split up and look for him. What do you think?"

~I love your new avatar and signature! Sunbeam is 50% Riverclan and 50% Rogue, technically speaking. His loyalty is 100% Riverclan, though. Razz ~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 11th 2012, 05:48

~Mooney won't be on so I'll do Lydia~

Lydia glared at the boy "Well, I know I shouldn't be making contact with you but I wanted to ask you..." her voice trailed away. "I wanted to ask you something, but the marketplace is too crowded and jumbled." She muttered. She whipped around hoping no k e saw her speaking with the soldier.

Sapphire jumbled in her pocked and found an eagle call. She blew on it and in flew Rummage. She couldn't get Raj, since it required her powers. She looked at Hei hoping he would know what to do.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 11th 2012, 16:26

~Lydia The Price of Power RP - Page 7 1818838577 jk ... Spark can you send me a PM about what happened in this RP while I was gone? Thanksss and for now I'm just going to guess Razz~
~and pretend my characters were with everyone~

"What's going on?" Riley demanded. She stared at the soldier. "Are you a rebel too?" These days, she could trust no one, except for the Hunters and Life-Givers.

~what are the LGs doing?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 11th 2012, 16:32

~Talking to who...?~

Tobias frowned at the laborer, growing slightly suspicious. "What's so important that you want to talk to me alone about?" he asked sharply, shifting so he could see the girl better. He couldn't risk being attacked by a bunch of rebels, mistaken for being a royalty. Then the soldier shrugged inwardly. They weren't supposed to know he was on their side anyways.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 11th 2012, 16:34

~idk... im behind D: wait, isn't Kennedy in the marketplace?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 11th 2012, 19:53

~Yeah, I missed a bit too. A summary would be nice, but they're hard to come by Razz I jut want to know where the plot is at the moment and anything that would concern my character ^^~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 11th 2012, 20:44

~As far as I know, Cadence, Hei, and Sapphire are training, Ryder just made contact with Kennedy, who is unsure whether to trust her or not. Tom, Amber, and Madison are currently in the forest. Amber and Madison just had an arguement. Now Amber and Tom are looking for Jacek. Tobias is talking with Lydia, a labourer. Hope this helped!~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 11th 2012, 21:24

~ this roleplay is kinda inactive with some members not roleplaying... =/ and its getting really confusing. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 11th 2012, 22:30

~I agree. We should hurry up and make some excitement. 9 pages and they haven't even deceided they're going to attack.~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 12th 2012, 16:48

~sorryyy... blame my math and history teachers Narrowed Eyes and Spanish... but can we fast forward to, say, the day before the bettle? (wherever we are right now...)~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 12th 2012, 20:19

Whatever Razz We should at least have the Royalty suspect us and maybe find some trace tht the resistance members have returned. The labourers should decide to join the resistance, and then we attack, because the attack should take a while.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith October 12th 2012, 22:32

Ahhh sorry for not being active on the royalty side, i have like no time this week and next week...and my character(medina) doesnt do much anyway
Wraith
Wraith
Loner

Custom Rank : Sneaky cat :3
WarriorPoints : 4357
Female Posts : 17

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content