Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Price of Power RP - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Price of Power RP - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price of Power RP

+10
Sunbeam
Legendflower
Wraith
Lilacstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Caligo
Nyx
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Price of Power RP - Page 6 Empty The Price of Power RP

Post by Nyx September 29th 2012, 14:01

First topic message reminder :

The Price of Power

The Life-Givers have gotten their vengeance at last. Their arch enemy as retreated deep into the forests, many of their members either dead or scattered. They've won one war, but another one is waiting for them. Now they must follow the mysterious Hunters back to their homeland, Alagaesia.

The Hunters have done their part of the bargain, and now their allies must do their's. Upon reaching the coast of the land where the Life-Givers lived, the war party stole a ship and set off. They sailed for a week, their passage quickened by a Hunter's power over the air.

"We're here at last." The girl's voice was heavy with exhaustion. The moonlight shed over the pebbly beach was not enough to illuminate her face, although her green eyes glowed dimly, cat-like and strange.
"It seems we've landed in a rather isolated part of Alagaesia," began another voice, but it was cut off as a third person joined in. "No. I still remember. We've landed on the land behind the Royal castle." Silence greeted his words.
For several moments, there was only the sound of breathing and the soft scrape of claws on stone. "That's a great advantage. If we're behind--behind-- where no one would expect--an attack." The first girl's voice was hesitant, halting, as she spoke, as if afraid that speaking it out loud would steal that single advantage away from them.
Several nods of agreement, barely visible in the darkness. "I guess the only thing we can do now is... regroup and wait."

More Info about the Groups:

The Royalty:

The Assassins:

The Hunters:

The Soldiers:

The Laborers/Healers:

♦Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all. xD♦

Joining:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Side(Rebel or Royalty):[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Rebel
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own. She has a blood-red capall uisce stallion called Corr. Despite the fact that Hunters do not usually have horses, Corr was given as a gift by Tobias, one of Cadence's best friends when she was 14.

Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Rebel
Description: athletic girl with strange, unique blue-gray eyes and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. Was dead and brought back.

Name: Tobias
Group: Royalty/Soldier
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Secretly rebel
Description: tall, dark-haired guy with sea-green eyes. Strong and lean, he doesn't talk much and is kind of the strong-silent type. He is persistent and kind, selfless and loyal. He is one of the higher ranked of the Soldiers, and has a piebald capall uisce called Skata. Adept in the wielding of a sword, he has pretty basic knife skills and hand-to-hand fighting.
Primary Power: No power
Other: N/A

Rules:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

Other Info:
-Characters who have been in the Shattered Hope RP must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.
-You may transfer your Death-Bringer character over to the Life-Givers if you wish
-Some of the ranks may have a hold over them from the previous RP
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Price of Power RP - Page 6 Empty Re: The Price of Power RP

Post by Redstar October 6th 2012, 17:06

Sparkpaw wrote:~Amy is Wraith, Brighty knows her in rl. Wink~

Madison glared at Amber "YOU have lost everything?!" She screeched which caused Thorn to whimper. "You lost a dog for cry it out loud!" She continued "Titus shouldn't have died, but I lost Hal, do you see me crying every second when another dog trots by?" She asked. "You should be quiet, I've lost an entire group of friends! A brother! Hermione!" She screamed and stormed off as she screeched even louder "AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I COULD BE LIVING IN A NICE HOUSE IN THE TOWN! BUT, NOOOOOO!" she walked into the hut and began to cry our of anger.

Sapphire cut off the last piece of bad meat

Sapphire cut off the last piece of bad meat

Amber chased her and put her hand on Madison's shoulder, and tightened her grip. "You think that's all I've lost? I've lost my LIFE, thanks to those Life-Givers. My parents were Death-Bringers, and were killed by Life-Givers, along with my sister, Titus, and Faith. And Faith wasn't just a dog, Madison. She never was. I would have been dead by now. She was my protector. My companion. When the Life-Givers attacked us, if Faith wasn't there, I would have inhaled too much smoke and died. And why is it my fault? You would be dead now if we haven't ran! Maybe I should have let you stay and die. Maybe I should have stayed so my terrible life would just go away!" Amber was holding her grip tightly, making it hurt terribly, "I don't need you. All I need are Tom and Jacek. You can just go away if you think I have the best life out of all of us. I've been through too much. More than you know." Amber let go, seeing bruises on Madison's arm. She walked of, the opposite direction of the camp.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith October 6th 2012, 21:12

Streamfur wrote:~I'm just going to come in here. Pretend Olivia was with the others who are outside training, and Cassandra secretly followed Ryder. I aged both of them up a year btw.

Olivia flipped her gold coin in the air, and it landed in her hands as a sword. (The coin can onl become a sword, and it is a little stronger than ordinary weapons. Is this okay Bright?) "Who's team am I on?" She asked. Then she said, "Can Swoop and Blaze train too?"

Cassandra walked through the village. Right now she looked like a twelve year old boy with brown hair. She looked like she was a laborers son. She kept Ryder in sight but didn't stare at her. She wanted to find out who were rebels, and who were with the royalty. She stopped at a random stall (not the one Ryder was at) and she asked the person next to her "What do you think about the war between the rebels and the royalty?"

Medina stepped outside her office door and headed into the market stall area. She need fresh meat to make dinner for her and her lackeys, Suma and Jay, who were at the moment posing as stall workers on the opposite end of the street. She slowed her pace when she heard a young boy ask a question concerning the war. Strange that he would ask that within earshot of soldiers, who would probably not think twice about beating up anyone who criticized the monarchy...
Wraith
Wraith
Loner

Custom Rank : Sneaky cat :3
WarriorPoints : 4357
Female Posts : 17

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 7th 2012, 00:20

Kennedy finaly came off the roofs and into the house of another rebel. He went through the house and onto the road. He deceided to go into the market, as he could blend in better. He drew his hood over his conspicuous yellow hair and walked through the streets to the market.

------------

Jackie swore when she saw that they had lost the rebel. "I'd better go report this to an official." She told Silver. She knew about a high ranking assassain whose name was Medina. She would ask her to keep a look out for the man.

--------------

Tom looked from one, to another, and then hurried after Amber. "I know how you feel about Faith." he said quietly. "The Life-Givers killed both my dogs. That was one of the reasons I joined the Death-Bringers. To get revenge."

Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 7th 2012, 07:02

Madison rubbed her arm and Thorn whimpered at all the mention of dead dogs. "Maybe I should've." she breathed and went invisible so Tom and Amber couldn't see her, she ran off in a random direction and she sat on a rock as she became visible again. I'll stay here tonight, maybe that hothead with anger problems will be done whining about her dog by then. she thought and lied down on the ground and went invisible.

Sapphire blinked and you could see little shocks coming from her palm "Also, for you guys wondering, I can use my Technology any time, I don't need anything to do it." she laughed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 7th 2012, 07:44

"Technology isn't that bad, Sapphire," Hei said, soft enough for only both of them to hear. "There's a building nearby that has computers to track down movement around this area. You'll be able to easily break through and access all the data."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 7th 2012, 09:02

"Hm, thank you Hei, I can use that." She whispered. Raising her voice she called to Eli and Cadence. "Ready to begin?" Her eyes glinted mischiviously as she began to locate the building Hei had mentioned.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 7th 2012, 09:34

~ so far there's only two people on each team Sweat we need more people before we start. and plus there's a target for each too. read my earlier post ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 7th 2012, 15:38

~oh.....~

Sapphire blinked she began to take the technology from the nearby building to build up her strength. She hopped over a rock as she walked over to get a better signal.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 7th 2012, 16:52

~does anybody have a labourer character? :O it'd help a lot ^^ maybe some labourers can support Royalty, because they think they'd get an even worse life if they rebelled~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 7th 2012, 20:43

~Kennedy is a labourer and a rebel. Do you want him to make contact with Ryder?~

Kennedy headed into the market, being careful to stay away from soliders. He also didn't talk to anyone. You never knew who might be a spy for the royalty.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 7th 2012, 22:22

Amber turned around, "My family, my purpose in life, EVERYTHING was taken away from me because of the Life Givers. All I have left are you, Jacek, and Madison. I took Madison with us because she kinda reminds me of Titus... I don't want to let her slip away either..." she took a deep breath, and sat down, "I don't want any of you to leave. Never. I just don't understand why or what Madison is blaming me for..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 7th 2012, 22:30

"She is distraught. Even though I agree that you have lost more, she has still lost a lot. We all have. Me not so much. My greatest sadness became my greatest joy. Because my family died, I joined the Death-Bringers, and met you." Tom looked off into the trees.

(Btw, is halt still alive?)
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade October 8th 2012, 07:09

~:O I didn't know this was here! OMG! Can I join???~

Username: Moonpaw
Name: Jessica
Group: Hunters
Side: Rebel
Description: Tall girl with caremel colored hair. Her face is spotless and she is a hair fanatic. She may be obsessed with hair, but you have no Robt to call her girly....
Primary Power: Can control plants and talk to them.
Other: Nurp.

Username: Moonpaw
Name: Lydia
Group: Labourers
Side: Royalty... I think.
Description: Short strawberry blonde girl with green eyes and a short temper.
Primary Power: Levitation. She Cnn levitate anything.
Other: Nurp!

Bye!
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5606
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 8th 2012, 08:52

~Sure, Sunbeam Smile~

Ryder whispered again to the boy at the stand. "Sorry, I'm just worried about the war. What about you?" She really hoped none of the Soldiers were looking her way, as labourers usually didn't talk this much to each other. It was forbidden, as they could make plans against Royalty.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 8th 2012, 09:21

~You stole my name Moonpaw. o.o Lol accepted though. xD~

Cadence rubbed her hands and shrugged. "I'm ready," she said, nodding at Hei and Sapphire. She hadn't missed the way Sapphire's eyes lit up when Hei had said something too quietly for their opponents to hear. "Hmmm." The Hunter quickly readied herself to either weaken or negate the others' powers completely.

Tobias leaned against the wall beside a busy fruit stand, surveying the crowd. The market was packed, as always, with people calling out their wares and advertising their own products. He didn't really mind the racket or the crowd. If his father wanted to find him, and sent out one of the servants,, it would be nigh on impossible to find him in this mess.

The boy stared a little warily at the woman standing in front of his stand. She was a few years older than him, seeming rather proud and well-born, despite wearing the regular Laborer clothes. "Uhh." He was a little startled by this sudden question after all. His family, especially his older brothers, were completely opposed to the King, and fought for the rebel side. The boy floundered a little, glancing from side to side quickly to see if any assassins or soldiers were nearby. Could this stranger be asking a trick question? Maybe she was an assassin or soldier? Sent to see if his family needed to be arrested or locked up? Palms sweaty, he backed up a pace and said a little louder than his usual mumble, "Before I answer your question: who are you?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 8th 2012, 09:23

Amber smiled. She laid her head on Tom's shoulder, and looked in the trees, "I don't know where I'd be without you right now, Tom. I really don't know. Here alone? Dead by the fort? I don't know, but I'm just happy you're here with me." she looked at him, her eyes soft, then confused, "Hey, have you seen Jacek? Did he go out hunting or stay at camp?"

Last edited by Forestblaze on October 8th 2012, 09:48; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 8th 2012, 09:25

Kennedy over heard the girl ask the stall-keeper about the royalty. He hurried over.
"Are you crazy!?" He asked incredulously. "I can tell you are not from around here. Come with me. Now." He looked around, seeing a curious solider heading their way.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 8th 2012, 09:42

Ryder pulled the rag over her face, smearing the grime over her features. She turned to look back at the Soldier. With them running, the Soldier would definitely know something was up now. When they stopped, Ryder panted. "What is this place?" she asked.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 8th 2012, 09:50

"This is a village ruled by tirants." Kennedy said bitterly. "Any word or action against them or their many laws will be punished by death." He ducked into an alletway, and continued," You are not allowed to carry weapons, not allowed to meet other families in private, and not allowed to say anything "treasonous". As I said before, it will be punished by death."
He casually moved hus sword underneath his cloak.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 8th 2012, 10:04

Ryder felt fear for the first time in a whole and nodded. "Well, I can tell you're against Royalty. I am too! I'm from the resistance against them. I need you to pass on the message to other labourers because we need more people. Make sure word doesn't get to anyone that may be helping them, though". Sneaking a glance behind them, she added,"I'll be back once in a while, just to monitor activity around here. Also, when the time comes, we're going to attack."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 8th 2012, 10:14

Kennedy looked up. "Armies have tried to over throw the royalty. They have all failed. Nonetheless, I will get you more fighters, if I can. How many do you have? My guess is that there are about 200 resistance fighters in this province, though many more would join if we fought a battle. But royalty are everywhere. My spies keep getting found out and killed. And for every solider we kill, three more take his place."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade October 8th 2012, 14:17

~I stole your name.....? O.o~

Jessica loomed at the Hunters "Can I train with you?" She asked with the usual glint covering her emotion. She stuck her hand at Eli and a rose flitted up "Not for you." She smiled. Many thought she was autistic, or awkward. But she's not, just a little strange. She shoved her hands into her pockets and the rose dropped to the ground. She stood there and stared at everyone.

Lydia looked side to side. The royals had told her to catch something tasty to eat. She wouldn't instead, she covered her features with a Hoosier and was snooping along the streets. The blonde girl stopped and her cloak waved in the breeze that buffeted her silky hair.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5606
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 8th 2012, 14:59

~Take a wild guess Moonpaw x)~

"Thank you," Ryder said, smiling. "We have a very small group, roughly 20-30 people. I'll send different people here so we don't get caught. I'm sure you'll recognize them by their behavior, because they will act like me; a foreigner." With that, Ryder snuck down a few alleys, hiding behind cattle as she exited the village.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith October 8th 2012, 15:54

Medina watched with curiosity as the outsider girl and villager duck into an alley. No doubt some suspicious activity going on. She'd have to investigate them further later....
Wraith
Wraith
Loner

Custom Rank : Sneaky cat :3
WarriorPoints : 4357
Female Posts : 17

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 8th 2012, 17:40

Brightstar wrote:~You stole my name Moonpaw. o.o Lol accepted though. xD~

Cadence rubbed her hands and shrugged. "I'm ready," she said, nodding at Hei and Sapphire. She hadn't missed the way Sapphire's eyes lit up when Hei had said something too quietly for their opponents to hear. "Hmmm." The Hunter quickly readied herself to either weaken or negate the others' powers completely.

"Guess it's just a two versus two challenge," Hei muttered. His dark blue eyes gleamed behind his mask. "Bring it on." In one swift motion, who whipped out a black ball and threw it at Cadence and Eli. A fog started to form about, so thick that no one could barely see their own hands.

Hei made a grab for Sapphire's arm and led her to a corner and disappeared from sight. "They'll be distracted for about a minute or so," He said while running. "You should have a micropiece (I don't know what it's called but it's a small item that you attach to you ear and be able to communicate wirelessly). Give me one of yours. Go to the tower and open all survellience cameras." he told Sapphire.

~ how about we let our objectives be " see who reaches the Skyscaper (the tallest building) and captures the flag and brings it back to the starting point "? They are allowed to fight and snatch the flag ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content