Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Price of Power RP - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Price of Power RP - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Price of Power RP

+10
Sunbeam
Legendflower
Wraith
Lilacstar
Lightclaw
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Caligo
Nyx
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Price of Power RP - Page 5 Empty The Price of Power RP

Post by Nyx September 29th 2012, 14:01

First topic message reminder :

The Price of Power

The Life-Givers have gotten their vengeance at last. Their arch enemy as retreated deep into the forests, many of their members either dead or scattered. They've won one war, but another one is waiting for them. Now they must follow the mysterious Hunters back to their homeland, Alagaesia.

The Hunters have done their part of the bargain, and now their allies must do their's. Upon reaching the coast of the land where the Life-Givers lived, the war party stole a ship and set off. They sailed for a week, their passage quickened by a Hunter's power over the air.

"We're here at last." The girl's voice was heavy with exhaustion. The moonlight shed over the pebbly beach was not enough to illuminate her face, although her green eyes glowed dimly, cat-like and strange.
"It seems we've landed in a rather isolated part of Alagaesia," began another voice, but it was cut off as a third person joined in. "No. I still remember. We've landed on the land behind the Royal castle." Silence greeted his words.
For several moments, there was only the sound of breathing and the soft scrape of claws on stone. "That's a great advantage. If we're behind--behind-- where no one would expect--an attack." The first girl's voice was hesitant, halting, as she spoke, as if afraid that speaking it out loud would steal that single advantage away from them.
Several nods of agreement, barely visible in the darkness. "I guess the only thing we can do now is... regroup and wait."

More Info about the Groups:

The Royalty:

The Assassins:

The Hunters:

The Soldiers:

The Laborers/Healers:

♦Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all. xD♦

Joining:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Side(Rebel or Royalty):[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Rebel
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own. She has a blood-red capall uisce stallion called Corr. Despite the fact that Hunters do not usually have horses, Corr was given as a gift by Tobias, one of Cadence's best friends when she was 14.

Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Rebel
Description: athletic girl with strange, unique blue-gray eyes and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. Was dead and brought back.

Name: Tobias
Group: Royalty/Soldier
Side(Rebel or Royalty): Secretly rebel
Description: tall, dark-haired guy with sea-green eyes. Strong and lean, he doesn't talk much and is kind of the strong-silent type. He is persistent and kind, selfless and loyal. He is one of the higher ranked of the Soldiers, and has a piebald capall uisce called Skata. Adept in the wielding of a sword, he has pretty basic knife skills and hand-to-hand fighting.
Primary Power: No power
Other: N/A

Rules:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

Other Info:
-Characters who have been in the Shattered Hope RP must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.
-You may transfer your Death-Bringer character over to the Life-Givers if you wish
-Some of the ranks may have a hold over them from the previous RP
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Price of Power RP - Page 5 Empty Re: The Price of Power RP

Post by Noxe October 4th 2012, 16:03

~can I get a summary please? thanks.~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 4th 2012, 16:19

~AHHH. There isn't really any ranks, Phanny. D:<~
~Basically the Hunters and Life-Givers are discussing how to overthrow the King, and the Royalty assassin and soldier people are causing trouble elsewhere.~

Cadence frowned, her eyes completely focused on Eli's face. "You don't really know who your other siblings are, do you?" Hesitating for a moment, the Hunter exhaled slowly and averted her eyes again. Staring at a point in the ceiling, Cadence went on, "Tobias. He's the king's second oldest son. He had a twin, but she died. Tobias never told me who the oldest was." Rubbing her neck, she cursed the new complications that had risen up.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 4th 2012, 16:29

Eli stiffened. "That's where the spies come in...they could figure it out. Tobias...is my brother?" He whispered, looking up in surprise. "His twin....died too..." Sadness filled his eyes and voice. "I see..."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 4th 2012, 17:06

~yikes I missed like 3 pages in 24 hours o.o correct me if I make any mistakes, but I'm pretty sure I know where we are Razz ~

Can I pretend I'm there wih you two? ^^

"It's a good plan, just hard to carry out," Ryder said at last. "To kill someone for the throne would be something Royalty would do though." She added the last part bitterly and without thinking, but she thought it was true. Taking in a small breath, she continued,"Tobias.. Is on our side, right?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 4th 2012, 17:25

Sapphire leaned over "What's this about Tobias?" She asked as she walked over with Rummage perched on her shoulder and Raj trotting behind her. "I thought Tobias was a rebel!" She exclaimed at Eli's whisper. She had a confused look on her face, Hunter life is hard. she noted inwardly.

~Are the LGs with the Hunters? Can I bring in Jack?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 4th 2012, 18:19

Cadence's face instantly hardened, her expression taut as she jumped to her friend's defense. "He is a rebel!" she retorted. "Tobias pretends to work for the King and followers, and passes information to us." And he does a pretty good job of it too, Cadence thought inwardly. She didn't add that Tobias was a very good liar, although he was also just as loyal and persistent in what he did. "I've trusted him for years... Tobias has to go back to the castle once in a while though. Otherwise, the King would get suspicious."

~Sure Spark.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 4th 2012, 18:26

~Okay.~

Jack watched the Hunters squabble about the soldier and then patted Mlari on her head. He still has gauze on his arm that Xurxo had put there after a Death-Bringer arrow had barbed the flesh of his (Huge. Wait, nit really. He's scrawny.) Bisep.

Sapphire looked at Cadence "I never said he wasn't!" She exclaimed, though sh wasn't sure weather she meant to speak to her or Eli.

(Eli is my friends name, Elias.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 4th 2012, 20:10

~That was to Ryder, Spark Tongue It was in my last post~

"Alright," Ryder replied, her voice like steel. "Jist confirming that. I'm not as fond of Royalty." Maybe he could change his attitude a bit, though, she thought.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 4th 2012, 22:00

Eli was frowning. He sorted through possibilities in his head and sighed heavily. "One thing's for sure. I will kill my father....with my own hands." Determination made his steely eyes look like the lethal blade of a sword. Clenching his fist at the memories of his childhood, Eli climbed to his feet. "Anyone wanna train with me?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 5th 2012, 05:57

"I will. As long as you don't kill me." Sapphire volunteered. She wanted to work on her skills, sh clenched her fist as the pain of remembering the death of her brother stabbed her like lightning.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 5th 2012, 06:42

"Can I join you two?" Hei intervened, walking towards Eli and Sapphire briskly. His dark blue eyes lit up with eagerness behind his mask.

~ What are Eli's and Sapphire's powers? Hei's is molecular/electricity manipulation. He can control and generate electricity ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 5th 2012, 15:49

Sapphire's eyes lit up and she looked at Hei, then Eli. "I don't know Hei, Eli hasn't made up his mind about me yet. Nervous because I'm stronger than hi." she teased.

Madison looked at Tom and jabbed him in the arm playfully and raced off past Amber and stopped to look back at the boy standing beside her dog, who seemed to be following the boy.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 5th 2012, 16:07

~lets pretend Riley just came in~

"Hey," Riley greeted everyone, sauntering in. She was about to begin her customary ramble about the days and things that weren't even important, but she saw the seriousness on her friends' faces and stopped abrupty. "So... what's happening?"

"I'd like for you all to train," Zephyra said. "We have a huge war coming up and we need to make sure everyone's ready. Especially work on your powers." She got up and noticed Riley, and nodded to her. "We were discussing the upcoming battle."

~is Orpheous the wolf there too?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 5th 2012, 16:52

Eli smiled. "Both of you can join if you'd like." He shrugged. The boy gave Ryder a shy wave and smile and went to go to the training area. (All forms and elements of weather is Eli's power. And yes, Orpheous is there.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 5th 2012, 17:54

"And now we're going to go train," Cadence said, nodding at Riley. She followed Hei, glancing briefly at the dark sky outside thw indow. It was roughly 7 pm, she decided. "Are team battling? Or one against all? (No teams)" If they were in a team battle, Cadence would be able to use her power more effectively, augmenting her ally's power and negating their opponents'...

Tobias slowed Skata as the great castle of Alagaesia came into view, the imposing gray walls looming sky high. As he rode deeper into the city, Tobias noticed that, as always, the city people would either avoid him respectfully or mutter, "Your Highness" under their breaths. Tobias grimaced in distaste at the cold formality of protocol. He much preferred the less stiff way of greeting elite soldiers. Respectful, but not with irrational fear. Certainately not... "Tobias!" At the actual mention of his name, the boy jerked in the saddle, turning to look behind him. Jostled and irritated by the sudden movement, Skata curled her lip to reveal her strange predator fangs and snapped at a man carrying a basket of oranges a couple yards away. "Guess what!" The sharp, cheerful voice brought Tobias's attention back to the 10 year old girl trotting her pony over to him. Princess Raisa was the youngest child of the King, the spoiled, coddled little one. The King had made sure that Raisa had not known the details of war, "in fear of frightning her." As if. She was the mischevious one of the whole family, constantly sneaking away in the dead of night to explore the forest around the castle. Hardly anything could sober that bright spirit. "What is it, Rai?" Tobias asked finally, waiting until his little sister had pulled her pony up beside Skata. "News!" Raisa said triumphantly, speaking loud enough for the whole city to hear. "Father says that the rebels have returned!" For a moment, Tobias was puzzled. Rebels? They had always been on Alagaesia.

Then it hit him. The King meant Ryder, El, Cadence and the others. Tobias wanted to turn back. Gallop all the way there to warn them. But it was too late now that he was back for at least a week at the castle. He could only curse.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 5th 2012, 17:59

Ryder returned the smile to Eli and noted to Cadence,"I think I'm going to visit the village. We need to get into contact with a labourer who can spread the word to the others". She slipped on a ragged hood tied wih a string and took off her tool belt. Hiding a hunting knife under her sleeve, she set the bow down.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 5th 2012, 20:57

Hei eyed the newcomers who too approached them. "You all in for a battle practice?" He looked thoughtful for a moment before suggesting," Let's all split into two teams then. Using of powers and weaponry is allowed. Each team will have to target a specific member from the opponent team."

His dark gaze fell upon Cadence. "Is that fine with you?"

This is a picture of how Hei looks like...
Spoiler:
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 6th 2012, 06:37

~Sapphire's power is Technology, she can control Technology in all different forms.~

Sapphire clenched her fist "Great, let's get going!" She called to Hei and dashed off to get training.

Jack nodded at the leader. Hmph, Sala gets to be Secon-In-Command just because she and and Zephyra are sisters and she came back. What about Jackie?! He thought about his sister who had once been the leader and how he missed her so much. He watched the makeshift camp rustle as he moped around on heavy feet.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 6th 2012, 07:03

"I'll lead the first team," Hei smirked. "Who's on my team? And who will lead the other?" His gaze flickered over from Sapphire to Cadence and his grin widened maliciously.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 6th 2012, 09:00

"Electricity and Technology?" Sapphire asked with a smirk and she nugded Hei. She smiled at Hei and waited for his answer as she glanced at Cadence and Eli.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 6th 2012, 09:44

I wonder how that would work... How does one use technology in a fight? Hei thought silently. He gave a casual shrug and said loudly enough for everyone to hear," Alright, you're in my team then, Sapphire."

~ Okay so basically there's two teams... and each team will target ONE member from the opponent team :DD that would be funnnnnnnnn!!! ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 6th 2012, 10:12

Eli smirked. "I don't care which team I'm on as long as I can train." He said bluntly. The boy stood casually with his hands in his pockets. He eyed Hei warily. Eli never really trusted males because of his father whom had been abusive to him in many ways.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 6th 2012, 10:51

Cadence's face twitched into a half smile. "Guesss I'm on your team then," she said to Eli. Eyeing Sapphire and Hei, she muttered under her breath, "Sapphire's technology power might not be as of much use... There's only a an ancient, battered radio that could count as technology in here. Or the lights. Hei could be...Her voice was barely loud enough for her team member to hear.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 6th 2012, 11:34

~technology can be anything Razz a spoon counts as technology, just one that's been around for a while.
Can someone RP a labourer? :O some of the soldiers could suspect Ryder too~

Ryder decided to go to the village market. She didn't actually work so she passed off as a housewife of a labourer. She passed one soldier and kept walking. The smells of old fish and rotten fruit that had fallen on the ground filled the air. She stopped at one stand that seemed pretty far away from the visible soldiers. "Excuse me," she whispered to the person at the stand.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 6th 2012, 14:12

~I'm just going to come in here. Pretend Olivia was with the others who are outside training, and Cassandra secretly followed Ryder. I aged both of them up a year btw.

Olivia flipped her gold coin in the air, and it landed in her hands as a sword. (The coin can onl become a sword, and it is a little stronger than ordinary weapons. Is this okay Bright?) "Who's team am I on?" She asked. Then she said, "Can Swoop and Blaze train too?"

Cassandra walked through the village. Right now she looked like a twelve year old boy with brown hair. She looked like she was a laborers son. She kept Ryder in sight but didn't stare at her. She wanted to find out who were rebels, and who were with the royalty. She stopped at a random stall (not the one Ryder was at) and she asked the person next to her "What do you think about the war between the rebels and the royalty?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content