Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Power RP Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Power RP Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Power RP Empty Power RP

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 14:26

Alright! Um...... Another random rp, this is. You can give your cat powers that do pretty much anything. Random fighting and funniness, is what this is for.
It's a parallel world where the cats ave weird powers. There are no humans or anything, but there may be a few dogs or other animals I guess? Princess Cloudi is trying to make everyone accept that she is the princess, the Darth Tribe want to be left alone, and whatever else. It's pretty much random. OH YES!!!! And even a character being RP'd by someone is killed in battle, they will come back after a few posts! There is, so far, Cloudi's followers(you could work for the princess), the Darth Tribe, the Wookie Tribe, the Ewok Tribe, and the Jedi Tribe. Feel free to come up with a new one though! ~RANDOM NOTE: CLOUDIS SUMMONED CHARACTERS STILL HAVE THEIR OWN ALLIEGANCES, AS MOST OF THEM ONLY OBEYNHER BECAUSE THEIR LEADER WANTS TO OBEY OR WAS TRICKED INTO IT. SOME OF THEM CAN BE BROUGHT OVER TO YOUR SIDE~
CHARACTER LIST:
1. Princess Cloudi(Cloudsong)
2. Darth Foret(Forestblaze)
3. Darth Rocky(Rockpetal)
4. Darth Sunny(Sunbeam)
5. Little Miss Murder(Forestblaze)
6. Princess Leia(Rockpetal)
7. Shadow(Cloudsong)
|
|
|

Character sheet:

Username:
Name:
Gender(unknown or both allowed):
Appearance:
Powers:
Other:

Username: Cloudsong
Name: Princess Cloudi
Appearance:
silver she-cat with blue eyes, a tiara, and an eyepatch
Spoiler:
Powers: she can summon characters from games/books/manga/shows/anime who appear as cats but retain their powers. They obey her. She is a good singer, but when she sings, she can drive people insane. Her eye that is covered by an eyepatch can turn people to stone.
Other: SHE IS PSYCHO AND VIOLENT!!! If you manage to kill one of the characters she summons, she can't summon them for a while, unless its one of the characters who cant die.

Last edited by Cloudsong on January 4th 2013, 15:01; edited 13 times in total
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4285
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Power RP Empty Re: Power RP

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 14:27

Thanks for putting me on there :3

Username: Forestblaze
Name: Darth Foret
Gender(unknown or both allowed): unknown xD
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Powers: The Force, Lightclaws(Lightsabers), and the Fatha Power (fatal death for opponent when said, "*whatever your name is*, I AM YOUR FATHA!"
Other: I am everyone's Fatha, and I call Princess Cloudi Cludi the Slave
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10228
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 15:17

Alright, so the RP shall be starting. People, feel free to join, it shall be fun!

Princesss Cloudi sighed boredly and adjusted her eyepatch. It was making her fur clump together. She walked out of her castle and sighed again. "There's no one around! I wish that Darth Foret were here..."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 16th 2012, 16:11

Username: Rockpetal
Name: Darth Rocky
Gender(unknown or both allowed): Female
Appearance:
Cloak and Eyes when she's wearing the Cloak:
Her face coloring:
Powers: The Force, Red Lightclaws, reading minds, and illusions (can change her form, can make something appear that isn't there, ect.)
Other: Lightclaws- The cat version of a lightsaber, they are ring type things that goes on a cat's claws and if that cat has the Power, then when wanted, the claws will activate and will turn into a colored light, determined by what side they are on. The Lightclaws are the deadliest weapons known to cats.
She calls the Force the Power.
SITH!
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18269
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 16:13

~accepted rocky! Your cat is SOOO cute! now we can start the RP!!!yay!~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 16th 2012, 16:27

Darth Rocky padded from her chambers. She walked down the hall, leaving her metal room behind. Peace is a lie, she thought as she passed more rooms. Peace is a... She came to a sudden halt, a plan forming in her head. She walked down the hall until she was almost to the door that led outside, then changed her form, her cloak changing as well. She walked outside and grinned. "Cludi the Slave!" she called, walking towards the Princess's castle. "I'm here!" Her voice was disguised to sound like Darth Foret's to fit her illusion/disguise. She padded until she reached the castle and saw Princess Cloudi sighing. "I'm here..." Darth Rocky mewed, still in disguise.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 16:29

"Hello Darth Foret!" Princess Cloudi mewed. "Have you finally accepted that I am the ruler of this land? If not, well, I guess I can get someone to convince you."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 16th 2012, 16:43

Darth Rocky stared at the princess, then decided to make this a nightmare for the she-cat. Grinning, she shook her head and made everything dark. The forest around them turned to shadows and the castle disappeared. The images of the cats that the princess could summon surrounded Princess Cloudi and advanced on her, claws unsheathed and their pelts bristling. Darth Rocky melted into the shadows and watched with glowing red eyes, grinning. The illusions advanced until they were about a fox length away from the princess. From the darkness, she mewed, "Slave... Bow down to me... Bow down..." Her mew echoed and it sounded like a deep, mysterious voice. Watching, she wondered how the princess would react.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 16:48

The princess mewed in confusion, "Guys? What are you doing? I command you to stop!" She blinked, and then realized. They couldn't come out on their own. This wasn't them. She quickly summoned the real Envy and Lust. "Defeat her and disperse this illusion!", she commanded. Envy shifted so his fangs were huge, and Lust unsheathed her huge claws. Both of them pounced at Darth'Forest'.
~Envy and lust from fma as cats~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 16th 2012, 16:56

Darth Rocky moved, and made a pair of red eyes, exactly like her's appear everywhere. They blinked when she blinked and they moved when she moved. She changed her form so that she'd look like Princess Cloudi and moved behind the princess, letting the eyes stay in place and leaving a pair of red eyes where she was. Walking forward, she commanded every one of the cats step forward and attack the real Princess Cloudi. She left the illusion of blood and pain on the princess before backing up, changing herself into the darkness behind the eyes, leaving the illusions to take care of Princess Cloudi.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 17:14

The princess shrieked in pain. She called out Kumagawa, who came out of the summoning gate holding a bunch of bloody screws. "Fix it!" she squealed in her high pitched voice. Kumagawa sighed, and used All Fiction to make her wounds disappear. "[Those were just illusions, you know!]" he said impatiently. Cloudi cocked her head to the side. "Really? Then make all the illusions disappear!" He used his minus again on the illusions.
~Kumagawa is from Medaka Box. He has a minus called All Fiction that lets him make anything nothing~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 16th 2012, 18:25

Darth Rocky collapsed as her illusions disappeared, but she managed to keep the Darth Foret disguise. "How dare you overrule my illusions!" she growled. "Darth Rocky!" Another illusion padded from the forest that looked exactly like herself. "You know what to do..." The Darth Rocky illusion nodded and the real Darth Rocky made everything pitch black and summoned an illusion that looked like Kumagawa, then another one that looked like Zeus, the God in cat form. Zeus threw himself onto real Kumagawa while the fake Kumagawa swaped places with real Kumagawa and said in a voice like the real Kumagawa, "Don't worry, I'll fix it!" Darth Rocky made the fake Kumagawa disappear with a growl that drifted away and Zeus vanished. She then made the real Kumagawa look invisible and gave him the private illusion of being in a nice place with a soft bed to sleep in. She spun to face Princess Cloudi, leaving the darkness dark, and mewed, "Your Kumagawa is no more." She blocked all voices from Kumagawa, giving him the illusion of peace and quiet. "Cludi the Slave, bow down to me, or you get to feel the illusion of a slow, painful death."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 18:32

Princess Cloudi twitched. "I'll never bow down to you! Come here, Anshin'in-san!" A cat with black, long fur appeared. "Oh hello Cloudi!", she said, grinning and swinging her tail. "Anshin'in-san! Transport me to the castle, and make sure she can't follow us!" Anshin'in-san smiled wider. "Okay!" Suddenly, the two of them, along with Envy, Lust, and Kumagawa, disappeared. A huge, impenetrable wall of light appeared around the castle.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 18:39

Username: Sunbeam
Name: Darth Sunny
Appearance: A large yellow tom with weird eyes that sometimes are blue and sometimes are amber
Powers: The force, lightclaws, cloning (being able to create hundreds of clones by thought), and the power to turn invisible. (His clones cannot turn invisible.)
Other: Nurp
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9675
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 18:45

~ooooh! accepted, sunbeam! so glad someone joined! you can start~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 16th 2012, 18:45

Darth Rocky watched as the cats disappeared and brought her illusion to an end. "Coward!" she yowled and turned away. She started to walk away, but stopped and dashed behind a tree. She changed herself to look like a starving, weak cat. The appearance was a skinny brown she-cat with a carved in stomach, every bone showing, and faded yellow eyes. She made three starving kits appear beside her as well: One brown she-kit with faded green eyes, one black tom-kit with faded blue eyes, and one white she-kit with faded yellow eyes. She dragged herself to the edge of the light wall and rasped, "Help... Help! We... We're starving!" She coughed and gave herself the illusion of starving to death to help her acting. "My three kits... They'll die! Their father died last leaf-bare, and we haven't found a piece of food since! Please... Help us!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 18:51

Princess Cloudi smiled mischevously; she had guessed who it was. No cat would dare to actually ask her for charity. "Anshin'in-san? Ask Conchita for some of HER food, and give it to them. Make sure not to let the wall falter for a second." Anshin'in san poofed, and a few minutes later, appeared out by the 'starving' she-cat. She gave the she-cat a human hand. "Here you go! Some food!"
~if you don't get it, look up conchita the epicurean daughter of evil on youtube~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 18:52

Sunny turned himself invisible and stood next to Darth Rocky. "I'm hear to help." He whispered in her ear. "When they open the castle door I'll sneak in with you and take it over!"
~Can Darth Rocky and Darth Sunny be friends?~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 16th 2012, 19:31

Darth Rocky stared at the hand. "What's... This?" she snorted. "I need prey! Real food!" She broke the illusion and activated her Lightclaws. "A little too late, Darth Sunny," she growled and slashed at the light wall. Trying to read Anshin'in san's mind, searching for a way to get past the wall. "Use the Power to try and get past the light wall!" She felt like something just shot through her head, like a bolt of lightning but not as powerful. "Where is Darth Foret?" she muttered as she stumbled backwards, dizzy, before collapsing. She had forgotten her task as the cloak blew off from a sudden wind and her eyes returned to normal. "No!" she yowled. "My... My cloak..." Her voice drifted away as her eyes started to close. The light wall didn't like trespassers, physically or mentally. She shivered and fell unconscious.

~Sure, Sunbeam~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 19:36

Anshin'in san giggled. "Oh look! You fell...... And you don't like the food? I asked Conchita for it you know." Anshin'in grabbed her by the nape of her neck, and began to drag her through the light wall. "Oh, you can come too, Darth Sunny! I'm sure Cloudi will be thrilled!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 19:54

Darth Sunny activated his light claws and slashed at Anshin'in. At the same time he activated three clones and had them attack the light wall, but all three fell down, unconscious. ~Darth Sunny is still invisible.~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 19:57

Anshin'in giggled. "Aw, it's not nice to attack me when I can't see you." Reaching out into the air, she managed to grab Darth Sunny's tail and send a jolt of electricity through him.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 20:07

Darth Sunny Made twenty clones, and they jumped on the enemy, swarming around her and clawing her roughly. Darth Sunny laughed evily (Muahahaha!), watching in delight.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw December 16th 2012, 20:17

Anshin'in-san smiled again, this was amusing to her and her complex. She used one of her 4 billion skills and cloned herself too, so that there was one of her for each Darth Sunny. "What will you do now??" she asked, giggling.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 20:20

Darth Sunny shook his pelt and millions of clones appeared. They dashed into the light, sveral, including the now invisible real one, got through.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content