Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 9 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 9 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windclan RP

+15
Moonblossom
Eaglestrike
Sunfire
Grasswhisker
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
Jade
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Frost
Birdstar
Lilacstar
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
19 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Windclan RP - Page 9 Empty Windclan RP

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 18:03

First topic message reminder :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A continuation of the Journey Back Home rp and a way for Windclan members to rp their main character.

Rules:
  • Don't get too off topic. This is why I made a new rp and closed the last one.
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Forbidden mate-ships are to be discussed with Honeystar, the leader, and not just formed for plot purposes.
  • Other clans are not allowed to participate unless this rule is changed in the future. Small comments here and there can slide.
  • Be realistic. Badgers are very rare, foxes are rare, dogs are extremely rare, and other predators don't just come up every 2 pages. Also, one cat can't take down a badger by him/herself unless they're Lionblaze. Bravery is nice, but it won't do anything for you if you're dead. Wink
  • Drama is encouraged, but don't take it outside of the rp. Also, don't make it too intense.
  • If the rules are broken more than 3 times, that person, even if he/she is in Windclan, will not be able to rp for the rest of the rp or until I feel that they'll behave more appropriately the second time around.

--------------------------------------------------

What's Happened So Far:
Spoiler:

Members Involved:

Leaf-bare

As Greenleaf ends, prey starts to get scarcer and scarcer, but faster than most had expected. Greenleaf was good to Windclan, but eventually they will find themselves with a shortage of food. Soon, snow will cover the moor and freeze most of the small rivers in the territory. The sky is unusually dark, covered by grey clouds, and Windclan might face some of the worst frosts they've had in many moons.

Weather:
Snowing. Starting to heavily snow.
Snow Level:Medium. Kits and apprentices might fall in, warriors will find it a bit harder to move around.
Prey: Scarce. Rabbits almost never found on the surface when not looking for food.
Clan Condition: Fresh kill pile is getting low, cats are having difficulty staying warm and moving around.
Other: Cats are catching colds and dens must be reinforced to keep them warm and empty of snow. Icicles are forming.

Note: If any cat gets wet, they must dry themselves off to avoid getting sick. Frostbite is also a possibility.

Other:
  • It is almost leaf bare, and pretty much every day will be cold and snowy. I will post the weather form time to time just to give you guys something to rp about... Time to freeze everyone to death.

• Cats from other clans can ask to be in the rp at some point, but half of Riverclan can't be in Windclan. For example: If Baldpaw from Riverclan was caught at the border, he will be taken over to Windclan until Riverclan comes to get him (Until he leaves). He would stay and rp until he wanted to leave. For now, no other clan members Razz I'll post when it's ok to ask.

• The rp will change seasons every 10 pages. From now on, the first post will be the place to check for all news and things in the clan instead of randomly deciding when seasons come and go. It will be easier. Also, the first post will be updated every 5 pages or so unless something important happens, then it will be updated as soon as possible.

(More will be added later)

Feel free to continue where you left off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting.

Last edited by Windystorm on December 25th 2012, 21:17; edited 7 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Windclan RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Windclan RP

Post by Eaglestrike November 14th 2012, 16:56

"I can definitely see Forestblaze in you," Eaglestrike admired the young Tom. "She wanted to raise the kits, it was her choice. If she doesn't want to, I'll have a different queen raise them. It's not like it has to be her." He said calmly, walking away from the Tom. Curling himself around his kits, he was crying inside. Elmkit and Oakkit were all he had left if Forestblaze. Though she's dead, he was still deeply in love with her. "I know.. They're all I have left of my wonderful mate. I'm sure she'd love for you to help raise them. You're basically their aunt, so maybe it would be better for you to raise them..." I said to Viper.
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4623
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 14th 2012, 20:39

Rockpaw turned to Sparkpaw and nodded. Looking at the kittens, she mewed, "I love kittens! I can get moss for the nest that they'll be in." She smiled at the thoughts swirling through her mind, "And when I'm a warrior, I can keep them company in the nursery!" She looked at Sunfire, then quickly turned away. Do I... No. I can't. Could I, possibly, love him? The feeling of love that she had felt on the way home from receiving the Grakedia had suddenly unlocked again, but it was stronger. She backed away. This was different from being a kit with false loves. This could be true. She stopped when she was standing next to Sparkpaw. "Don't go yet. I need advice," she whispered. "Come with me... Into the apprentices' den." There was urgency in her mew and she knew that she was looking a bit distracted. She dashed off into the apprentices' den and frantically paced back and forth. She wasn't the cat to go to for love advice, just for fun, battle, hunting, tracking, kits, entertainment, or a smile.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 14th 2012, 20:52

Frozenglare rolled his eyes with a rumble. "I'm just looking out for my family. I doubt you could deal with half of what has happened to my cousin, so shut your trap."

Lightningstorm glared at her cousin poisonously. "Shut up. Thanks, but no thanks. I only volunteered to help with the kits because I didn't think any other cat would. As long as they are cared for properly and loved, any cat's fine with me. Viper has most right anyway." with a shrug, Lightningstorm then looked a Sunfire and bumped him playfully with her shoulder. "Don't mind Mr.Grumpyglare. He's only trying to help me out..even if I don't need it." a wicked smirk played on her features as she spoke. However, no sooner than it had appeared, it left just as quickly. "Sparkpaw...you're young and have a great future. I'm telling you this as your cousin. I don't want you fighting our family. If you follow us, I will send you straight back." Lightning's hard stare pierced the cat's firmly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 14th 2012, 21:52

Birdflight stepped forward her chin lifted. "Lightningstorm, you have a small patrol. You don't know what's out there or what those rogues have planned. At least let there be backup. Lightningstorm, this is your family I understand but, I was first to be attacked. I want to avenge Forestblaze and Burningpath and I want help my clan. I agree Sparkpaw has a long life ahead of her. An incredible life I know but, I need destroy this tom for coming close to my clan." Birdflight snarled her claws sinking into the ground. "At least let there be backup." She mewed more softly, her muscles rippling under her tabby fur and her eyes blazing like the sun.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2012, 22:06

~I have a question: when Lightningstorm and her patrol goes put to fight the rogues, will her family appear? Like Dante, Ren, Skylar, and everyone?~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfire November 15th 2012, 08:57

~Me and Lightningstorm are already going to be mates. :/~
"I know, I understand that. I haven't felt that much pain. But I know what it's like. I've heard stories that effect who and what I am. My mother's history." Sunfire meowed. That's why I'm in the Dark Forest. He thought. He looked to Lightningstorm, "No, he's right." he smilled at her, and started thinking, Do I... love her? He looked at the pretty she-cat again. Yes, but how do I tell her?

Grasswhisker asked, "Are we ready for the patrol?"
Sunfire
Sunfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Your worst nightmare
WarriorPoints : 4683
Male Posts : 27

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 15th 2012, 16:22

Rockpaw stuck her head from the apprentices den. "Are you com-" She stopped when she saw how Sunfire was looking at Lightningstorm. "Nevermind," she mewed, walking over to the kittens. "I can go ahead and take them into the nursery and get them a nice nest to stay in," she didn't look at Sunfire. The feeling had been locked up again and she didn't want to unlock it until the right tom came along. I'm mousebrained. Of course he wouldn't love me. He's just too... too... She didn't finish the thought. She could hear what her mother would say in a situation like this, "He's not too good for you! You're too good for him!" Rockpaw padded over to Elmkit and Oakkit, smiling when she saw the two kits. She took a seat down next to them, "I'll keep them company while you all are gone."

Nightheart stuck her head out of the elders' den. "Are you com-" she noticed her cranky attitude, then calmed herself. "Take your time," she meowed, then brought herself back into the den and curled up. She dreamed. She dreamed of the war between WindClan and ThunderClan:
"Give us the territory Harestar!" A black tom from the ThunderClan border was getting closer to the border. His voice was highly demanding, "This is your last chance!"
"No," Harestar, a tall brown WindClan she-cat stepped forward. "Hawkstar, I'll never give you the territory!"
"It'll be your fault if warriors die... ATTACK!" Hawkstar's yowl rang through the trees as ThunderClan warriors flooded from the forest. A moment before the attack, Nightheart's WindClan family was standing around her, then they vanished in a vision of many pelts.
"Berrytail!" Nightheart yowled, searching for her warrior kits. "Poppycla-" She was cut off by a sudden weight on her back. "Cloudstrike?"
Nightheart jerked awake and sighed. Cloudstrike, why'd you have to die?
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 15th 2012, 16:27

Sparkpaw hissed "I'm tired of being treated like a worthless kit! I'm just as entitled to go as you are Lightningstorm. If you don't want my help, fine. Just don't blame ME when you end up in StarClan." She hissed, bile risingbin her throat at her own words. She dug her clawns in the ground the scraped them across a rock "I'M NOT A KIT ANYMORE!" she screeched and bounded for the apprentices den to see her friend. She mewed to her friend "I feel like your the only one in the Clan that doesn't treat me like a stupid kitten."

Brokenleaves shook her head and followed Nightheart pausing beside Lightningstorm she mewed "Do well my niece. Lighty." She added, that's what Burningpath called her as she bit into the rabbit she said in her head "See you in StarClan, darling."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 15th 2012, 17:23

Birdflight stared at where Sparkpaw had disappeared her thoughts whirling. Dont blame me when you end up in StarClan? Treated like a kit? I was going to name her a warrior along with Rockpaw and Moonpaw before Forestblaze and Burningpath died. Does she think she'll be made a warrior with all this madness going on? And again about what she said. Does she not want to go to StarClan? Her thoughts went back to Hawkpaw. He had always woken up battered and bloody like he was fighting all night. She had gone hunting one night with one of her friends and had come back to see Hawkpaw yowling in pain. When she had woke her brother up he snarled at her and looked about ready to rip her to shreds. From then on she made it her mission to find out what was going on and luckily for her Hawkpaw talked in his sleep. One of her ideas was that he was training for something big for he always said that he would train hard to prove himself in the great battle. But training with who? She had heard one name and that was Brightlef who was her arch enemy before she was kicked out. I wish he was still alive. Completely confused, she turned back to the others and she could sense the awkward vibe. She sighed. "Well back to the rogues." She mewed wearily.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 15th 2012, 17:54

Rockpaw looked at her friend and nodded. "Yeah. It probably seems that way because I understand you... Er, sorta. I was shunned when I first came here. Plus, they think that since we're the only cats below their rank, then they can boss us around," she whispered. "Let's take the real kits to the nursery. They're probably getting chilly out here." She scooped up Elmkit and started padding towards the nursery, her tail lashing behind her. Yeah, don't blame US if you end up in StarClan! she silently thought. The only reason I didn't suggest myself going out there was that I knew that Birdflight would forbid it. She snorted. If I could take on a dog, Sparkpaw and I alone could take on a few rogues! She set the kitten down in a nest and curled around it. Someone had to keep the kittens warm, even if they had no food for the moment.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 15th 2012, 18:22

Lightningstorm nodded thoughtfully. "Alright. A back up it is. The back up should wait near or in Camp. If anything goes wrong, I'll send someone to get you guys. I'm taking Sunfire, Frozenglare, Grasswhisker. Birdflight, Sparkpaw, Sagewhisker, Rockpaw, and Eaglestrike (if he wants) will be the back up. Thanks guys. We'll be going now." She turned hurriedly and began to head out of camp, Frozenglare at her side.

(Yes, Aere. To the Family matters topic! Very Happy)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 16th 2012, 16:07

Viper narrowed her eyes after Sparkpaw, some memory flashing in her eyes. Stepping after Birdflight she mewed, "I can't go, I need to stay with Oakkit and Elmkit..I.." She looked away, pain layering her voice, thickening it, chocking her. Backing away, Viper tottered towards the Nursery, scooping up Oakkit, since Rockpaw forgot out the kit. Easing her way into the prickly nursery, she gently shuffled Rockpaw away, and setting down Oakkit.
"You need rest..try getting some sleep before you get sick." Viper said, her bones shocking through her thin pelt, her eyes hollow. Her overall appearance was heart breaking and terrifiing to see the once entergetic warrior, looking like she would collaspe at any moment.
"I....need...some time with them..." She managed, curling around the kits, shushing their quiet cries.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 16th 2012, 16:19

Birdflight nodded. "I'll get the patrol arranged Lightningstorm. We'll be some ways away but close enough, just in case." She mewed flicking her tail in goodbye and padding into the nursery. She smiled at Viper her eyes filled with warmth. "Viper, you'll be an amazing mother. I already know, just." She stopped for a moment picking her words carefully. You can easily count her ribs and the poor cat looked terrified and about to collapse. She thought worry sparking up inside her. "Just, don't give up. Never give up." Birdflight said quietly softly nodding to Viper and turning to Rockpaw and Sparkpaw. "Ok you two. Here's your chance. Both of you along with myself, Sagewhisker and Eaglestrike will be going on a backup patrol. Disguise your scents and prove yourselves as warriors. Not young apprentices but trained, strong warriors. We may need to fight, and we have something to fight for. Our friends. Our family, and our clan. Don't think of it like backup but a chance to become a warrior. I'll see you both in a couple moments." It was silent for a moment and she dipped her head to Sparkpaw and Rockpaw. On her way out of the nursery she flicked an ear and smiled at Viper before disappearing into the clearing.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 16th 2012, 17:26

Sparkpaw growled at Birdflight. Following the older she-cat she stopped by Grasswhsiker, and appealing to his weakness, she wanted to get him amped to fight "This rouge is the reason your mother can't fight with us." she hissed "Remember that." she walked behind Birdflight once more and growled at her mentor "I'm not a kit, fool. I can and will do damage to anyone standing in my way." she growled intimidatingly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 16th 2012, 17:41

Rockpaw padded from the nursery and looked at Sparkpaw, hearing the comment. She dashed up until she was beside her best friend. "What has gotten into you?" she hissed, pulling Sparkpaw to the side where no cat could hear them. "When the Dark Forest says it's time, then we'll strike. Until then, keep your pelt on! Try to act normal, and don't be too grouchy!" she whispered, paused, then playfully added, "You're acting like Nightheart!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 16th 2012, 18:04

"Shut up!" she spat at her friend "Just stay out of my way." she shook her pelt and limped over to where Birdflight was standing "And don;t touch me. Not unless we're sharing tongues or you won;t have to worry about keeping your pelt on." she hissed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 16th 2012, 18:11

Birdflight watched as Rockpaw raced up to Sparkpaw and told her something in an urgent whisper. She looked in the other direction pretending to look focused on something other than the two apprentices but her ears were pricked and she tried to listen in as well as she could. "Keep your pelt on- dont be grouchy!" Sounded like a normal thing an apprentice would say if they were joking yet, it sounded more serious, urgent and was there a hint of fear? Confused and suspicious, she tried to hide her suspicion of her clanmates. Something isn't right. I can sense it. Sparkpaw doesn't normally act like this and since I've known Rockpaw since she was a kit basically, she never acts like this. She is usually very sweet, bubbly, excited and a quick learner. I know something is wrong. Were they hiding something? Possibly a skirmish on a border or... Sunbeam popped into her head once more. Forbidden love... I can't say much about that myself though... She thought. Birdflight padded up to the apprentices narrowing her eyes mainly to Sparkpaw. She had heard what she had said and it was highly uncalled for. Yet, Sparkpaw was in a delicate mood and would obviously be easily annoyed. Instead of saying anything, she glared in warning to Sparkpaw and mewed addressing the two she cats. "Disguise your scents. We'll be leaving any second now." She mewed and in a flourish she padded away to gather Sagewhisker and Eaglestrike. Hopefully Eaglestrike would come but the tom had just joined the clan as well. It was entirely his decision.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 16th 2012, 18:20

Viper stood up, telling the other queen, Rabbitfoot (Random Kitty) to watch Elmkit and Oakkit. Viper stalked out of the den, and padded up to SParkpaw, and cuffed her gently, but her eyes werefilled with gentle annoyance and something else.
"Don't be rude to the deputy Sparkpaw." Viper scolded, her eyes glowing with fierce annoyance. Ushering her daughter away, they sat in a remote part of camp.
"Listen, I know your in the Dark Forest. I if they catch you limping they'll know something's up. Be more careful Sparkpaw, your walking a dark path, don't seal it like I did.." Viper warned, gently licking her daughters head, but a dark look was creeping across her face, and a pain filled looked filled her eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 16th 2012, 18:23

"My paw is sprained smart one, dog pack ring a bell?" she mewed and walked kimped away the crusted blood on her neck feeling uncomfortable.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 16th 2012, 18:30

Birdflight stepped in front of Sparkpaw anger in her gaze. "Sparkpaw, you shouldn't be limping. The dog pack was a while ago. You may have scars that's understandable, but there should be no blood. Sagedapple has treated everyone already. You weren't attacked by rogues as I can see. I'd like an explanation for your paw and your attitude." She growled softly warning in her eyes and voice. She needs to learn a lesson. And why is she limping? She thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 16th 2012, 18:50

Rockpaw stopped in her tracks. "Sparkpaw... What happened to my friend?" she muttered, tears started to make her vision blurry. She hung back from the group, deciding whether she should go to see Nightheart or stay with the group. She could cry later. She padded to join the group, her tail dragging behind her. She didn't look at Sparkpaw, but kept her claws unsheathed at every moment. She deserves to limp. I was hated once, but I didn't have many friends then. This is different. I'm not gonna speak to her until she softens up! she thought, lashing her tail. She didn't look at Sparkpaw still, just glared ahead.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 17th 2012, 05:31

Sparkpaw looked straight into Birdflight's eyes "I tripped on a rock." she answered, not completely lying. "And attitudes can't be explained. Maybe because the only cat who understands me is Rockpaw. Maybe because I don;t have a mother to rely on, Lightningstorm doesn't treat me like family, she treats me like a kit. I just want to be left alone for a while." she mewed, her eyes tearing. She knew after the things she said no one would feel bad for her anyway. Sh she ran and didn't stop until she reached the border.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 17th 2012, 10:25

Rockpaw turned around and saw Sparkpaw run towards the border. "Sparkpaw, wait!" she called out. "I have to catch her!" She dashed after her friend, her mind was full of worry. Was my father watching the argument? Will he find her and kill her like he did Skyflight? Her mind was full of questions, but one thing kept her focused, I have to get to her! She came to a halt as she reached Sparkpaw at the border. "You know, I don't have a mother either... Or at least not one in WindClan. I was one of those kits that never should have been born. I don't know if I've ever told you the story, but if you want, I can tell you why I was hated... And why I went to," she paused, making sure that no other cat was around, then whispered, "The Dark Forest."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 17th 2012, 18:29

Sparkpaw screamed "I miss my mama!" she screeched, even though the had never met her mother, she wanted her back. Seeing her friend she turned and hissed "Go away. Are you deaf?" she hissed. "I want to be alone. Please." her voice softened. Shifting her position she stared at her paws. "I'm... s-sorry." she sniffled. Turning to face her friend. "See you tonight." she mewed quietly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 17th 2012, 21:52

Birdflight watched as Sparkpaw stormed out of camp followed by Rockpaw. She sighed and her daughter, Leopardheart padded up to her. "You ok?" Leopardheart asked softly blinking innocently. Birdflight shook her head, her eyes filled with pain. "My brother Hawkpaw. He was acting like Sparkpaw all of a sudden. It was so weird. One day he was himself and a night later he was arrogant and rude and such a jerk. If only he told me what was going on. If only he didn't die. I also feel Sparkpaw's pain of losing a mother. Leafwhisper, I loved her so much and she was murdered for sick revenge." Leopardheart's eyes glistened with sympathy. "Leafwhisper was my grandmother and I miss her so much. Now, about how Sparkpaw and Rockpaw are acting. Its pretty strange if you ask me." The black she cat mewed trying to give as much support as she could. Birdflight smiled softly. "Well, I'm going to try my best to figure things out and help those two as much as possible." Leopardheart nodded. "Good luck mother." The black cat mewed nuzzling her mother and padding away. Birdflight's shoulders slumped slightly and she stared at the entrance of camp deep in thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content