Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 18 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 18 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windclan RP

+15
Moonblossom
Eaglestrike
Sunfire
Grasswhisker
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
Jade
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Frost
Birdstar
Lilacstar
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
19 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Windclan RP - Page 18 Empty Windclan RP

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 18:03

First topic message reminder :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A continuation of the Journey Back Home rp and a way for Windclan members to rp their main character.

Rules:
  • Don't get too off topic. This is why I made a new rp and closed the last one.
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Forbidden mate-ships are to be discussed with Honeystar, the leader, and not just formed for plot purposes.
  • Other clans are not allowed to participate unless this rule is changed in the future. Small comments here and there can slide.
  • Be realistic. Badgers are very rare, foxes are rare, dogs are extremely rare, and other predators don't just come up every 2 pages. Also, one cat can't take down a badger by him/herself unless they're Lionblaze. Bravery is nice, but it won't do anything for you if you're dead. Wink
  • Drama is encouraged, but don't take it outside of the rp. Also, don't make it too intense.
  • If the rules are broken more than 3 times, that person, even if he/she is in Windclan, will not be able to rp for the rest of the rp or until I feel that they'll behave more appropriately the second time around.

--------------------------------------------------

What's Happened So Far:
Spoiler:

Members Involved:

Leaf-bare

As Greenleaf ends, prey starts to get scarcer and scarcer, but faster than most had expected. Greenleaf was good to Windclan, but eventually they will find themselves with a shortage of food. Soon, snow will cover the moor and freeze most of the small rivers in the territory. The sky is unusually dark, covered by grey clouds, and Windclan might face some of the worst frosts they've had in many moons.

Weather:
Snowing. Starting to heavily snow.
Snow Level:Medium. Kits and apprentices might fall in, warriors will find it a bit harder to move around.
Prey: Scarce. Rabbits almost never found on the surface when not looking for food.
Clan Condition: Fresh kill pile is getting low, cats are having difficulty staying warm and moving around.
Other: Cats are catching colds and dens must be reinforced to keep them warm and empty of snow. Icicles are forming.

Note: If any cat gets wet, they must dry themselves off to avoid getting sick. Frostbite is also a possibility.

Other:
  • It is almost leaf bare, and pretty much every day will be cold and snowy. I will post the weather form time to time just to give you guys something to rp about... Time to freeze everyone to death.

• Cats from other clans can ask to be in the rp at some point, but half of Riverclan can't be in Windclan. For example: If Baldpaw from Riverclan was caught at the border, he will be taken over to Windclan until Riverclan comes to get him (Until he leaves). He would stay and rp until he wanted to leave. For now, no other clan members Razz I'll post when it's ok to ask.

• The rp will change seasons every 10 pages. From now on, the first post will be the place to check for all news and things in the clan instead of randomly deciding when seasons come and go. It will be easier. Also, the first post will be updated every 5 pages or so unless something important happens, then it will be updated as soon as possible.

(More will be added later)

Feel free to continue where you left off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting.

Last edited by Windystorm on December 25th 2012, 21:17; edited 7 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Windclan RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Windclan RP

Post by Redstar January 1st 2013, 13:53

"I promise. You can tell me anything." Grasswhisker meowed, shivering. He wondered, What will she tell me? Hopefully it's not bad... He smiled softly at her, waiting for her response.

~He already knows about Sunfire, but Sunfire is actually evil, but Grasswhisker just thinks he's trying to become a better warrior.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 1st 2013, 16:21

~Okay!~
"I-I..." she didn't know how to put her words, the confession clogged her throat. "I'm training in the Dark Forest." she mewed. "I'm sorry, if you leave me I understand, but I love you and I didn't want to keep a secret." she mewed. "At least not from you. Viper already knows and I just couldn't keep a secret of what went on in my sleeping world, but don't worry, I haven't been there since I found out I was pregnant." She mewed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Grasswhisker January 2nd 2013, 12:14

Grasswhisker widened his eyes, "Wh-why are you training there? Are you actually evil...?" Panic was in his green eyes. He was scared to hear the real answer. His brother is there just because he wants to be a better warrior, but why is his mate there? Is anyone else he loves there? The thoughts swirled in his mind as he waited for a reply.
Grasswhisker
Grasswhisker
Loner

Custom Rank : Derping around
WarriorPoints : 4418
Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 2nd 2013, 12:42

Windystorm made it back to camp, supplies held in his jaws. Soon, the dens would be finished and he'd be free to go to any hunting patrols he'd like. The medicine cat's den is done and ready... So are the elder's warrior's dens, of course. I better do the nursery next. Sparkflame and the kits will freeze in there. He thought, flicking his tail as he padded over to the nursery, quickly patching up a hole in the side where the brambles had been blown away. Gorse in paw, he reinforced the nursery so that the snow wouldn't go in anymore from the top, which was old and obviously hadn't been looked at for quite some time. He climbed up carefully, gingerly placing the gorse on the den and making sure his weight didn't bring the entire nursery down. When he was finished, Windystorm quickly hopped off, landing in a fresh pile of snow and the ice underneath. Shivering again at the cold, he padded into the nursery, sighing in relief. Great, the gorse and moss I put at the bottom will keep snow from getting in there. Sure, the moss needs to be changed if it gets wet, but at least it's better than nothing. He thought, nodding to the kits and queens before he stepped out. Now for the apprentices. Hopefully I've got enough gorse.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 2nd 2013, 14:45

Gingerpaw saw Windystorm and rushed over. "Can I help?" mewed Gingerpaw. He was running out of gorse, so maybe as a job she could help.... "I'll ask Dawnstorm if I can help you, like on an apprentice task!"
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 2nd 2013, 15:00

Sparkflame ducked her had in shame. "No I'm not evil it's just... i found out that the cat who kept appearing in my dreams was a Dark Forest cat.... I-I'm sorry Grasswhisker. The cat who was visiting me is my father... Camofrost." she mewed. "When I got there I thought it might not be a bad place because Forestblaze was there and... everyone was nice except for Phantom." She told her mate. "And when I saw Sunfire I thought of you and I- I was scared, I thought I'd be evil like the other cats, but I think I'm okay as long as they can;t influence me to do anything, as far as I'm concerned I'm just there to be a better warrior." sh mewed,
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 2nd 2013, 16:27

Windystorm blinked, glancing over at Gingerpaw with brambles in his jaws. "Huh? Oh, sure!" He meowed, flicking an ear. "You don't have to ask Dawnstorm. I'm a warrior too." His whiskers twitched as he grinned. "But if you insist, I give you my permission to help me fix up your den."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 2nd 2013, 17:40

DawnStorm wrote:~ I know, but that's why I made it optional XD I'm not that mean! Smile ~

Dawnstorm stifled a laugh. But she her ears pricked as high as possible as the she saw yet another mouse come and eat Birdflight's mouse's seed. She smiled at her sister and dropped to a crouch. She scowled without any sound and narrowed her eyes. Quick as lightning, she finally pounced on the mouse and held it in her jaws. "Aren't we lucky?" she purred through the mouse. "A rabbit and a mouse." She then heard something loud and distracting. She had memorized this sound, though; it was the eating click of a badger. Dawnstorm looked at her sister warily. "Badger," she mouthed, and turned her head right. The black and white thing was in fact gnawing on a seed. Fear flood Dawnstorm's body and her face flushed. Should she and her sister try to test their luck and run? Or attack? No, 2 cats can rarely take out a badger. But since they were sisters, would they have such a close bond as to take out a badger together? Dawnstorm panicked and looked at her sister, hoping they could agree on a solution.

(Gingerpaw remember you scented badger? Lol)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 2nd 2013, 18:49

Grinning back at the warrior, Gingerpaw ran off to find more gorse. Remembering she scented badger (mwahaha) the apprentice looked back at Windystorm, who was occupied, then dashed torwedsDawnstorm and told her that she scented badger.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 3rd 2013, 22:44

Dawnstorm scented her apprentice running and quickly whipped her head to the small darting figure. "Birdlflight!!!!! Run!" she screamed and darted away. She hoped her sister would follow. "GINGERPAW! Get Windystorm! Get every warrior able!" she screeched across the moors. She was so loud it was probably possible every cat in WindClan could here her (hint hint Razz).
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 16th 2013, 20:57

(Can we start this back up? It's one day away from being dead)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 16th 2013, 23:37

(Good idea xD)

Windystorm pricked his ears, his eyes widening slightly. He stuck the twigs in his jaws into the den quickly and whirled around, following Dawnstorm's yowling. "What's going on?" The tom called as soon as she was in his line of sight. He put on a small burst of speed and caught up, eyes narrowed in worry.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 16th 2013, 23:45

Lightningstorm heard yowling and whirled from her chase after a rabbit to come nose to nose with a badger. Yelping in surprise, the long-legged warrior scrambled out of the way of one of its hefty claws boring down on her. It narrowly missed her muzzle because of her shock. Unsheathing her claws, the brown tabby ducked from another swipe and cried out once she was nicked in the shoulder. Snarling in pain and now vivid anger, she scored her claws deep in the beast's face, earning a howl of pain from the creature. Outraged, it charged her. Dancing from its path, Lightningstorm gave a high-pitched screech as it whirled and clawed her shoulder again. This time, the out-cry was mixed with a call for help.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 17th 2013, 00:45

Windystorm caught the scent of badger. His eyes widened as he realized that Lightningstorm had gone out to hunt on the moors. He caught her scent as well, and... blood? A spark of worry in his eyes, Windystorm sprinted ahead, claws unsheathed. Starclan, if it harms her... The tom thought, his eyes narrowing in fury. He could see the two, the badger with a large gash across its ugly face. He could see no wounds on his mate at first, but by the expression in her face and eyes it was clear that she'd been hurt as well. Windystorm leaped recklessly at the badger, growling. He raked his short claws across its hind legs and caught the badger's attention. It let out a snarl, surprised, and the tom quickly took the opportunity to swipe at its muzzle, a long cut now going across the badger's nose and cheek. Windystorm darted away, dodging the beast's clumsy attempt to strike him, and bristled, trying to appear as large as possible. The badger shook its head in frustration and pain, blinded by the blood in its eyes.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 17th 2013, 17:26

DawnStorm gasped as the giant paw slapped me aside. She landed with a thud and screeched in agony. She struggled to her paws and glared at the badger. She yowled a battle call and charged, pouncing on the thing's back. She sunk her claws and penetrated through its fur. She clung on and held, but it roared in pain and flung her off. She landed on four paws and sighed, dropping her shoulders. Her rear paw looked twisted, and it hurt badly. She licked it for a second and turned back to the badger. She hissed as the thing squealed and lumbered away.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content