Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 17 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Windclan RP - Page 17 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windclan RP

+15
Moonblossom
Eaglestrike
Sunfire
Grasswhisker
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
Jade
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Frost
Birdstar
Lilacstar
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
19 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Windclan RP - Page 17 Empty Windclan RP

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 18:03

First topic message reminder :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A continuation of the Journey Back Home rp and a way for Windclan members to rp their main character.

Rules:
  • Don't get too off topic. This is why I made a new rp and closed the last one.
  • Follow all site rules.
  • Forbidden mate-ships are to be discussed with Honeystar, the leader, and not just formed for plot purposes.
  • Other clans are not allowed to participate unless this rule is changed in the future. Small comments here and there can slide.
  • Be realistic. Badgers are very rare, foxes are rare, dogs are extremely rare, and other predators don't just come up every 2 pages. Also, one cat can't take down a badger by him/herself unless they're Lionblaze. Bravery is nice, but it won't do anything for you if you're dead. Wink
  • Drama is encouraged, but don't take it outside of the rp. Also, don't make it too intense.
  • If the rules are broken more than 3 times, that person, even if he/she is in Windclan, will not be able to rp for the rest of the rp or until I feel that they'll behave more appropriately the second time around.

--------------------------------------------------

What's Happened So Far:
Spoiler:

Members Involved:

Leaf-bare

As Greenleaf ends, prey starts to get scarcer and scarcer, but faster than most had expected. Greenleaf was good to Windclan, but eventually they will find themselves with a shortage of food. Soon, snow will cover the moor and freeze most of the small rivers in the territory. The sky is unusually dark, covered by grey clouds, and Windclan might face some of the worst frosts they've had in many moons.

Weather:
Snowing. Starting to heavily snow.
Snow Level:Medium. Kits and apprentices might fall in, warriors will find it a bit harder to move around.
Prey: Scarce. Rabbits almost never found on the surface when not looking for food.
Clan Condition: Fresh kill pile is getting low, cats are having difficulty staying warm and moving around.
Other: Cats are catching colds and dens must be reinforced to keep them warm and empty of snow. Icicles are forming.

Note: If any cat gets wet, they must dry themselves off to avoid getting sick. Frostbite is also a possibility.

Other:
  • It is almost leaf bare, and pretty much every day will be cold and snowy. I will post the weather form time to time just to give you guys something to rp about... Time to freeze everyone to death.

• Cats from other clans can ask to be in the rp at some point, but half of Riverclan can't be in Windclan. For example: If Baldpaw from Riverclan was caught at the border, he will be taken over to Windclan until Riverclan comes to get him (Until he leaves). He would stay and rp until he wanted to leave. For now, no other clan members Razz I'll post when it's ok to ask.

• The rp will change seasons every 10 pages. From now on, the first post will be the place to check for all news and things in the clan instead of randomly deciding when seasons come and go. It will be easier. Also, the first post will be updated every 5 pages or so unless something important happens, then it will be updated as soon as possible.

(More will be added later)

Feel free to continue where you left off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting.

Last edited by Windystorm on December 25th 2012, 21:17; edited 7 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Windclan RP - Page 17 Empty Re: Windclan RP

Post by Wintershadow December 30th 2012, 11:23

"You know what I don't understand? How my brother loves someone who hates our deputy! Learn some respect." Wintershadow snapped, "I'll be running if you need me." And she dashed out of camp, running through the freezing snow.
Wintershadow
Wintershadow
Loner

Custom Rank : Quiet kitteh
WarriorPoints : 4360
Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 30th 2012, 11:36

Dawnstorm glanced worriedly at her apprentice. She then looked at the clan and rolled her eyes. "Such a drama queen, Wintershadow. She doesn't even care about the kits we have to take care of sometimes. Just Rainkit," she looked again at her apprentice and then processed what she had said before. She turned to the others. "Guys! Gingerpaw smells the fox! We need to get everyone back to safety just in case! I really need someone to go with me! We need to put Viper and Gingerpaw in supervision!"
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion December 30th 2012, 13:15

Now the scent was stronger. "Dawnstorm.... its getting closer!!!!!!!!!" Gingerpaw's voice was a shriek. She whipped around only to see the fox charging at her. Hissing she rolled to the side,out of the way. "Please help me!!!!!" She screeched.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2012, 14:04

Birdflight quickly grabbed Sparkflame by her scruff and placed her into the nursery before racing out and leaping onto the fox. All of her anger, all of her stress, was pouring out of her like a river as she attacked the fox without mercy. She leaped onto its back and dug her long claws into its eyes making it blind. She then tore at its back, long, deep streaks of blood scoring through its pelt. It yelped in pain and writhed beneath her, trying to run but she wasn't done. Not until it was dead. Birdflight snarled and bit into its ear ripping as blood slid down the fox's nose. Finally she bit into the fox's neck and held on as the fox bucked and tried to run. The fox fell with a mighty roar and it let out its last breath until it was dead. Birdflight stood above it her paw firmly pressed onto the dead fox pinning it down. She stepped back breathing heavily, her own blood was mixed with the foxes yet she felt like she could fight anything. Her blood was pumping and it was like StarClan was giving her the energy she needed to push on. Her golden eyes were like to twin sun's bright and flaming ready for anything. "It's over." She mewed quietly turning to her clan mates. Shock began to come over her as she realized, she had never fought so fierce before. Yet there was something telling her that this wouldn't be the last time she had to fight like that, there was something coming. Something big, yet she just didn't know what.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2012, 14:29

~Birdflight, can you get on the chatbox? I need to ask you something xD~

Viper hauled herself out of the med. cat's den, staring at her friend Birdflight. Viper's paws were shaking, but she was ready to defend her clan. Even if it meant dying. Stifling a gasp, Viper watched as Birdflight killed the fox. Viper watched with awide eyes, but then they narrowed. Some emotion flickered through her eyes, but Viper then called loudly, "Are you ok?" Viper hobbled slowly up to the she-cat, her eyes awide with admiration and concern.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2012, 14:36

~Sure :3 I'll get on chatbox once I post this~

Birdflight nodded stiffly. "I'm just... so stressed." She mewed her shoulders slumped slightly and it was like the deputy had aged three moons. "We can't fight with each other though, we have to stick together. We have gone so far, we can't fall apart now." She mewed firmly her gaze flickering to her clan mates. She looked at the fox, its face was in still frozen in a snarl, its claws unsheathed. Even though it was a fox she felt guilt. She should have controlled herself and not have fought so mercilessly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 30th 2012, 15:14

Dawnstorm barely had time to attack the fox before Birdflight finished it. She was herding Gingerpaw away when it came. But it was over now. She looked at her apprentice and nodded slightly, padding up to her sister. She licked her ear thoughtfully and gently. "Birdflight, it's okay. This is a difficult time...." she meowed softly. "How about you and me go hunting? As sisters. We haven't gone alone many times before. We could also get some bramble for Windystorm," she added. She then glanced at her apprentice, who looked a bit hopeful in some way. She looked back at her sister, waiting for an answer.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2012, 15:23

Birdflight nodded and let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding. "That would be perfect." She said smiling gratefully at her sister. "Thank you so much Dawnstorm." She whispered to her sister so only Dawnstorm could hear. Birdflight knew she could never tell her sister how grateful she was for everything she had done for her but at least she could say thank you and stay loyal to her sister.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 30th 2012, 15:32

Dawnstorm purred loudly and followed her sister onto the moors. Really, Dawnstorm knew there would be more talk and strolling then hunting. So she tried to stick with that and then the could go hunting. "Birdflight, you shouldn't beat yourself up about the clan being in trouble," Dawnstorm purred to her sister. "It's just how leaf-bare is, I guess." She pounded the snow lightly with her paw to show her point. "But if we keep going like this, the clan will be fine. As long as we have each other and some bond, the clan will not strive as much. It's not anyone's fault," she added, looking at her sister. She stopped for a moment when she sensed something. Rabbit.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm December 30th 2012, 15:49

Windystorm quickly raced out of the den as he heard the fight, eyes wide, a few twigs in his jaws, and his claws unsheathed. He looked over at Birdflight, surprised. "If this was stressed, I'd hate to see angry." Windystorm mumbled, glancing down at the fox. "I'll, uh, get this out of camp..." He meowed, picking up the fox by the scruff and starting to head out, nodding to the two sisters as he went. That'd be good. Windystorm thought, looking around for a place to put the dead fox. Starclan, I knew she was a great warrior but I didn't expect her to kill a fox straight in the middle of camp like that. Granted, it was wounded, but still. His eyes fell on a patch of reeds near the Riverclan border and his eyes lit up, a mischievous smile on his muzzle as he dropped the fox near the river. The sight will scare them if the smell doesn't first... He thought, wrinkling his nose in disgust. Windystorm picked a few reeds for the dens and started to head back, hoping that he didn't smell like fox.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2012, 16:46

Birdflight listened to her sister and mewed, "My adopted mother, Runningstream, she used to say there was no one who corrected me more than I corrected myself. I guess she's right." She mewed with a soft chuckle. Birdflight felt her sister tense up beside her and the hairs on Birdflight's neck stood up. She scented it as well and a smile curled onto her muzzle. "You scare it in my direction and we'll trap it and kill it." She whispered unsheathing her claws.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm December 30th 2012, 17:21

Windystorm arrived in camp, letting out a surprised gasp as one leg sunk into the snow. He snorted and pulled himself out, jumping back over to the medicine cat's den where he strung in the reeds. A satisfied gleam was in his eyes as he stepped back and looked at the den. No snow would come in from the top or the sides anymore. Then, he realized he had yet to help with the other dens and he quickly grabbed the remainder of the twigs.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 30th 2012, 18:27

Sparkflame crawled out of the nursery. "Quit all the jibba jabba, and tell me about what's going on with you and Sunbeam, Loyal Deputy." she spat. She looked around the camp and hissed. "She may have killed a fox but she's too afraid to admit what she's done." She looked at Wintershadow. "Just because I have a bad temper, doesn't mean I hate the Deputy! At least your brother didn't betray the Clan, me either." She mewed solemnly. She hoped they knew that when she said "Your brother didn't betray the Clan" She was talking about Spottedpaw, well Spottedshine now.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm December 30th 2012, 20:11

Windystorm stuck in the last twig into the nursery before stretching and shooting a glance at Sparkflame, curiosity in his eyes. Wonder what's gotten her so worked up... He thought, flicking an ear. He would ask what happened later. Right now, he had to finish the dens. Everything would be so much simpler if we slept out in the open again... Windystorm thought, heading out of camp towards the Thunderclan border to grab some brambles. He looked around as he walked, blinking. Everything was white, even the leaf-less trees! He stumbled slightly as he fell into the snow again, wincing and forcing his claws into the snow in surprise. Mouse dung! Windystorm cursed, shaking the snow from in between his claws. Just ahead, he spotted the bramble bushes and materials he came for and he started to pick them out of their place. Soon, he had a few piles of bramble and gorse and some sticks he had managed to pull from the trees. All set! He thought, relieved to have finished, and started heading back towards camp.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 30th 2012, 21:19

Dawnstorm nodded to her sister, and stalked with surprising speed behind some bushes behind the grooming rabbit. Some bushes dotted WindClan territory, so Dawnstorm was lucky there just-so-happened to be one there. She nodded to her sister, who looked more than ready. Dawnstorm quickly lowered her body down, and ,right behind the rabbit, she struck out with her jaws and snapped its tail straight off. She was surprised, and she spit out the cotton puff. She didn't expect to bite it's tail off. The rabbit bounded straight to the hidden Birdflight.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2012, 21:36

Birdflight caught the rabbit easily and cleanly killed the prey, thanking StarClan. "Nice catch! The rabbit is a pretty good size, StarClan was helping us with this catch." She mewed looking up at her sister a smile lighting up her features. "Haha, you took the tail clean off!" She mewed chuckling. Then the she cat lifted the rabbit up by its scruff, careful not to drag it in the snow. "Want to go back to camp?" She asked her voice was slightly muffled because of the rabbit in her jaws.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 30th 2012, 22:01

Dawnstorm bounded nosily over to her sister. "Actually, do you want to hunt some more? This can be a big long hunt. You don't have too, though, you can decide," she purred excitedly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 31st 2012, 14:02

Birdflight thought for a moment her gaze drifted over the moors. Maybe she could stay out here longer, just her and her sister and she didn't have to face the stares of her clan mates. Out of no where she started dreading going back to camp. Knowing Sparkflame, the fierce young queen would begin asking questions and the whole clan would be watching. Of course they couldn't stay out here forever but she could mentally prepare herself for when she got back to camp. Turning back to Dawnstorm she mewed, "You know, now that I think about it, I want to stay out here a lot longer." She mewed purring. Birdflight buried the rabbit and a mischievous smirk curled onto her lips. "I'll race you to (Making this up :3) Jagged Rocks! I heard there was some prey spotted there." She mewed hackles raising ready to race to Jagged Rocks.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 31st 2012, 16:17

Dawnstorm yowled quietly with delight. She raised her haunches as well and looked at her sister. "Ready? Go!" she yowled with delight, and they raced down the moor. (If you don't agree with this part, pretend I never said it) Dawnstorm was in first at first, then Birdflight, then Dawnstorm, and it all went on until it became a tie. Dawnstorm huffed, her lungs bursting out large jolts of breath.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Grasswhisker December 31st 2012, 16:59

~Doesn't that count as god-modding...?~
Wintershadow saw the two she-cats by Jagged Rocks. She sighed, and started walking to camp, her tail drooping and her head down, not caring if they saw her.

Grasswhisker sat down by Sparkflame, and purred, "Hello, my sweet. How are you this cold day?"
Grasswhisker
Grasswhisker
Loner

Custom Rank : Derping around
WarriorPoints : 4418
Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 31st 2012, 17:15

~Next time Dawny try not to RP us both but I was going to make it a tie as well XD Just make sure you don't god-mod in the future because sometimes people may not agree~

Birdflight purred and her blood was pumping. "Haha next time I'll win and it won't be tie!" She mewed purring. Birdflight batted at Dawnstorm playfully with a soft, sheathed paw and for once she felt like an apprentice again. Racing with Hawkpaw, sparring with the other apprentices, and training to become a warrior. She stiffened and heard a small, faint, scuffling noise. Birdflight dropped into a hunters crouch and slithered forward like a snake. It was silent for a moment then she lunged forward hooking a small mouse on her claws. She quickly gave it a killing bite and thanked StarClan for the prey. Birdflight turned to Dawnstorm and purred happily with the mouse in her jaws. It may not be as large and filling as a rabbit but it would definitely help the clan. Prey was prey after all.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 31st 2012, 18:14

~ I know, but that's why I made it optional XD I'm not that mean! Smile ~

Dawnstorm stifled a laugh. But she her ears pricked as high as possible as the she saw yet another mouse come and eat Birdflight's mouse's seed. She smiled at her sister and dropped to a crouch. She scowled without any sound and narrowed her eyes. Quick as lightning, she finally pounced on the mouse and held it in her jaws. "Aren't we lucky?" she purred through the mouse. "A rabbit and a mouse." She then heard something loud and distracting. She had memorized this sound, though; it was the eating click of a badger. Dawnstorm looked at her sister warily. "Badger," she mouthed, and turned her head right. The black and white thing was in fact gnawing on a seed. Fear flood Dawnstorm's body and her face flushed. Should she and her sister try to test their luck and run? Or attack? No, 2 cats can rarely take out a badger. But since they were sisters, would they have such a close bond as to take out a badger together? Dawnstorm panicked and looked at her sister, hoping they could agree on a solution.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 1st 2013, 09:58

Gingerpaw shook her head. She was dizzy from all the commotion. She padded back to her den and flopped down on the bedding. As she parted her jaws, many scents floated in. Dawnstorm, Birdflight, badger, rabbit.... wait, BADGER!? Leaping to her paws she flattened herself to the ground, and remembering what Dawnstorm had told her in training, kept low until she was close to the target. "Dawnstorm!" she hissed in a whisper. "I can help...I..I think..."
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 1st 2013, 11:20

(Remember, Gingerpaw, were out in the moors Smile But you could probably scent badger from far away)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 1st 2013, 12:16

"Oh Grasswhisker, cold." she mewed. She giggled to herself slightly. "Dearest, I love you very much and I just hope that you will love these kitsto no end." she paused. "No matter what." She took a deep breath. "Can I tell youa secret, do you promise to tell NO ONE?" she mewed.

~She's gonna tell him about the Dark Forest.~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down