Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?

+15
Bluefire
Willowstream
Skittlestream
rivershine
Rainfeather
Noxe
Caraway
WarriorHawkPath
Scarlett
Stareye
Honeystar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Goldenheart
Nyx
SkyStar
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate? (*you can choose more than one*)

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 12 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 7 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 10 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 58

Poll closed

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Empty Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?

Post by Guest July 4th 2011, 17:48

First topic message reminder :

you can choose more than one

Back to top Go down

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 18:00

Blackclaw wrote:

wait... didn't squirrelflight and brambleclaw... well... uh.. how should I put this -_____- ..... well shouldn't they have done the process of having kits already??? so WHY DOESN'T SQUIRRELFLIGHT HAVE HER OWN KITS ANYWAY?!

oh wait! so THAT'S why she had no milk!! aha I'm so smart XP

Hahaha you just found out why she didn't have milk for her kits?? Hehehe wow Razz

Back to top Go down

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 23rd 2011, 18:12

Crystaldance!!! Ur Back!!! cheers I liked when Jayfeather was trying to figure that out. He was like, Whats that herb? Mousefur, MOUSEFUR!!!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4835
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2011, 10:04

See all the trouble? Ah, the benefits of being single xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2011, 15:36

No mate for Squirrelflight!!! Bite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 09:19

You cats are all lucky. Go and have a mate! If you like someone go for it Razz

Don't be like me. A dog gets no mate Sad

XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 11:25

I wonder if Squirrelflight or Brambleclaw will die...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 28th 2011, 14:51

Blackclaw wrote:

wait... didn't squirrelflight and brambleclaw... well... uh.. how should I put this -_____- ..... well shouldn't they have done the process of having kits already??? so WHY DOESN'T SQUIRRELFLIGHT HAVE HER OWN KITS ANYWAY?!

oh wait! so THAT'S why she had no milk!! aha I'm so smart XP
Actullay, Vicky said herself that Squirrelflight is barren. No kits for her!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6307
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 14:56

Vicky? Who's Vicky?

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 28th 2011, 20:10

I think Vicky is one of the Erin Hunters.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorHawkPath July 29th 2011, 15:10

yes. it want her fault her sister had kits and Squirrelflight loved her so much she raised them as her own! Brambleclaw should be happy that he has such loving, healthy kits! even if they truly aren't his own! He should forgive SF and just forget that the kits aren't his. he should treat them the way that he treated them when their secret wasn't out. IDK
WarriorHawkPath
WarriorHawkPath
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4853
Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorHawkPath July 29th 2011, 15:16

Brambleclaw is clan deputy. That is why SF didnt kept him in the dark! Even if she should have told him, its not like he doesnt have secrets too! I think he should give her another chance. Even though he going to die in 'the forgotten warrior' anyways. I think that 'her kits' should give her another chance too. SF acted as a mother when Leafpool couldnt.
IDK thats just what i think. I voted YES.
WarriorHawkPath
WarriorHawkPath
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4853
Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2011, 22:35

No mates for IceClan males Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 2nd 2011, 01:26

Icewing wrote:No mates for IceClan males Sad

i don't know about shuriken but the solutions are: more females are allowed into IceClan, or some leaders may allow mates from other clans, though you can't RP that you are mates in RPG's, because it makes things more complicated.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2011, 18:50

nooo! squirrel doesn't deserve a mate! Super Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 5th 2011, 16:35

SF shouldnt have lied. Do u think lionblaze x cinderheart will work out?
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 5th 2011, 19:58

Knowing the Erins, it will, but I want something to not turn out perfect Super Mad
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4835
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2011, 12:45

YES! Squirrelflight, you suffer for ETERNITY!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 17:23

Ugh. Squirrelflight is such a playa Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 17th 2011, 13:32

Squirrelflight is a LOSER

XP XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 17th 2011, 13:57

I think that Squirrelflight messed up by not telling her own mate but I still think that they should get back together.. I was so sad when they broke up!
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8306
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 18th 2011, 17:40

But it was HER fault. Razz just kidding

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 18th 2011, 20:56

I don`t like Squirrelflight, but I think that Brambleclaw still likes her and she made him happy. So I want Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight to get back together.But trust me, her and leafpool are the cats I REALLY don`t like. scratch It`s confusing.... xp
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4780
Female Posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 18th 2011, 21:39

Squirrelflight didn't trust Brambleclaw enough, even if he was her mate. That's why Squirrelflight doesn't deserve another mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream August 18th 2011, 21:43

Welcome, rivershine. I'm Silverstar, leader of Skyclan, mother of Smallpaw and Catpaw, and mate of Thunderfang.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10552
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 18th 2011, 22:05

[I'll top that off]
Hello rivershine, I'm Honeystar. Leader of WindClan, mate of Lotusflower, and father of 6 kits [Maplekit, Moonkit, Wolfkit, Honeykit, Cranekit, Peachkit]. Pleased to meet you.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next