Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?

+15
Bluefire
Willowstream
Skittlestream
rivershine
Rainfeather
Noxe
Caraway
WarriorHawkPath
Scarlett
Stareye
Honeystar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Goldenheart
Nyx
SkyStar
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate? (*you can choose more than one*)

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 12 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 7 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 10 ]
Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 58

Poll closed

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Empty Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?

Post by Guest July 4th 2011, 17:48

First topic message reminder :

you can choose more than one

Back to top Go down

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 11:36

That'll have to happen before we know for sure. Make a poll called "Should Squirrelflight die?"

Back to top Go down

Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should brambleclaw take squirrelflight back as a mate?

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 13:56

Honeytounge wrote:As a romantic-at-heart I really feel they should come back together eventually(consider all the things they went through). Love But at the same time I can understand how hard that's going to be. Brambleclaw feels betrayed by Squirrelflight not being honest with him from the start (now that I think of it, their relationship was kind of unstable at times). While Squirrelflight perhaps was only trying to protect him ("She cares too much").

This is kind of a spoiler, guys, so watch out. Very Happy
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 14:34

I want to see if Brambleclaw will make a move on Squirrelflight in the upcoming 2 books

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 15:35

that would be...... nice? Bad? Okay? I wonder if Erin Hunter will keep on writing books after Omen of the Stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 15:46

i sure hope so! Or else I'll have no more books to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 15:47

You don't read any other books? O_O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 16:19

If she doesn't, she would've failed in 6th grade at my school. We had to read 30 books over the course of the school year. 5 fiction books. 5 fantasy books 2 poem books 1 science fiction 3 history fiction........ and someother genres.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 15th 2011, 16:22

My school to and my school does not allow warrior books.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8635
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 18:02

Tobi wrote:you can choose more than one

I feel so sorry for Squirrelflight! She must be so sad.. but she did do wrong by not telling Brambleclaw the truth. But I think Brambleclaw needs to get over it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 17:06

Lightningstorm wrote:

I feel so sorry for Squirrelflight! She must be so sad.. but she did do wrong by not telling Brambleclaw the truth. But I think Brambleclaw needs to get over it

She did hurt Brambleclaw a lot by not telling him the truth... >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 17th 2011, 17:26

They both are to blame.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2011, 14:44

Someone should go to Brambleclaw and remind him off how he felt when Squirrelflight was hating him, and when she was with Ashfur. And maybe even point out to him that that is exactly how Squirrelflight is feeling right now ~ actually she's probably feeling even worse!

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 18th 2011, 16:01

That is another reason that this could not of happend.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 13:33

Sunfall wrote:Someone should go to Brambleclaw and remind him off how he felt when Squirrelflight was hating him, and when she was with Ashfur. And maybe even point out to him that that is exactly how Squirrelflight is feeling right now ~ actually she's probably feeling even worse!

That's what I was thinking. And maybe Brambleclaw was thinking the same thing to himself. "This is how I felt when you were with Ashfur!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 13:37

IKR?! But yeah, squirrelflight is probably feeling worse right now....... 'cause she was feeling bad when she was with Ashfur too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 20th 2011, 18:32

I chose both 'No' and 'It was HER Fault.' Squirrelflight should have trusted Brambleclaw with the secret; Brambleclaw never gave Squirrelflight any reason to not trust him.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6307
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 20th 2011, 19:10

It was his fault to if I was him I would understand because everyone has secrets that they do not want people to know of.She was probably even uncomfortable with Jayfeather and Leafpool knowing and I have secrets I don't like people to know and if they find out I am uncomfortable.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 22nd 2011, 20:46

Squiirel and Bramble have been through a lot, but maybe they will get back together when the
OOTS Spoiler!:
Spoiler:
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4835
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 22nd 2011, 21:56

Please stop spoiling things.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 15:45

Watershred wrote:Please stop spoiling things.

Reporting this as spam!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 23rd 2011, 16:40

What does she mean? I have it in a spoiler!!! I even wrote OOTS Spoiler! What more can I do?!?!!?
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 16:56

Stareye wrote:I chose both 'No' and 'It was HER Fault.' Squirrelflight should have trusted Brambleclaw with the secret; Brambleclaw never gave Squirrelflight any reason to not trust him.

*agree*

excellent point. Brambleclaw didn't hurt squirrelfiight in the first place!

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 23rd 2011, 17:00

Right. Squirrelflight should have trusted Brambleclaw with her secret since he trusted her with the
New Prophecy Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2011, 17:05

Icestar wrote:Right. Squirrelflight should have trusted Brambleclaw with her secret since he trusted her with the
New Prophecy Spoiler:
Spoiler:

wait... didn't squirrelflight and brambleclaw... well... uh.. how should I put this -_____- ..... well shouldn't they have done the process of having kits already??? so WHY DOESN'T SQUIRRELFLIGHT HAVE HER OWN KITS ANYWAY?!

oh wait! so THAT'S why she had no milk!! aha I'm so smart XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 23rd 2011, 17:21

Icestar wrote:Right. Squirrelflight should have trusted Brambleclaw with her secret since he trusted her with the
New Prophecy Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Must say I agree there.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next