Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sunstar of the Flames Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sunstar of the Flames Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunstar of the Flames

+2
Moorstrike
Sunstar
6 posters

Go down

Sunstar of the Flames Empty Sunstar of the Flames

Post by Sunstar March 3rd 2014, 17:14

Name: Sunstar

Nicknames: Sun, Sunny, Burn

Clan: SkyClan

Attack Power: 70,000

Appearance: a battle-scarred, medium-sized flame-colored she-cat with green eyes. Her whiskers are longer than normal, and she has a pink nose. Her pelt is actually dappled with a few streaks of a lighter ginger color, which, when she's moving, it seems to make her flicker in and out of sight like flames, which can be rather painful for the eyes, or a beautiful sight to behold, depending on how far away you are or your location.

Personality: She's a quick thinker and an instinctive cat. At times she trusts others too quickly, and that may be a disadvantage. She makes up for it with her ability to handle dangerous situations calmly, despite thei often bad conditions. Sunburn is watchful over the things around her, such as her surroundings and the cats around her. She has a sarcastic and smart sense of humor, and a laid-back demeanor, and can also be very strong-minded and equally stubborn, and loves to go on adventures. She's clever, cunning, resourceful, and proud of her Clan, even though she doesn't like to attract too much attention to herself.

Special Traits: She's developed her own unique combat skills, having been training by herself for many years. She possesses great acrobatic skills, alongside astonishingly lightning fast reflexes and agility. She's also pretty stealthy for a cat with a pelt the color of flames, and is a great hunter, with quick instincts and sharp senses, including hearing and eyesight.

Weaknesses: She's stubborn and arrogant, and likes to make her own decisions, without anybody bossing her around. She's sometimes short-tempered, and gets angry at anybody that's in her path, making her reckless, and most of the time ends up injuring herself instead of others. Whenever her friends or family is in danger, and she can only choose to save one, she'll be petrified, and won't be able to move.

Fears: She's scared of big bodies of water, as her mother and father both drowned trying to save her when she fell through a frozen lake.

Ancestral Clans: SkyClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, WindClan

Well-known Ancestry: Leafstar, Sharpclaw, Crookedstar, Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, Jayfeather

Crush/Mate: Refuses to have one

Father: Oakfang (deceased)

Mother: Ivysong (deceased)

Siblings: Frostbite (sister, alive), Splashfall (sister, alive)

Mentor: Owlsong (deceased)

Apprentice(s): N/A

Interests/Habits: She's the type of cat that likes to hang out inside the camp chatting with friends, or doing some battle training and hunting. She does enjoy sleeping, though. And eating. When she's excited, her nose and whiskers always twitch.

Combat Style: Sunburn's fighting style revolves around ambushing and shadow techniques along with speed, strength, agility, quick reaction time, and other shadow-based attacks. Using this fighting style, she practices her famed "hit-and-run" tactics where she delivers powerful attacks to the opponent, moving at speeds that they can hardly keep up with, usually attacking from trees when they least expect it.

Pictures:
Kit:

Apprentice:

Warrior/Deputy/Leader:

History/Origins: Sunburn's parents weren't clanborn, but they had clan blood inside of them. Oakfang had WindClan blood, and Ivysong had ShadowClan blood. Sunburn and Frostbite were the results of mixed blood, but Sunburn had picked up more of the stealth that ShadowClan had, and Frostbite had the speed of WindClan. Sunburn got her fear of water when she accidentally fell into a river. Her parents had jumped in to try and save her, but had both died in the process. Sunburn and Frostbite had to survive on their own, and that's what they did. They taught each other how to fight and how to hunt, but when they grew up, they went their separate ways. Frostbite had decided to head to WindClan to see if they'd accept her, while Sunburn stayed a loner and wandered around for a bit. She had first decided about joining ShadowClan, but one look at the pine forest and she knew it wasn't the right place for her. So,she journeyed on, but before long, her journey had taken her to the territory of SkyClan. They had welcomed her with open paws, which she was shocked about, but grew to love her clan. She became a proud warrior, and rode up the ranks all the way to deputy. To this day, she still remains the deputy, overlooking and protecting her clan.

Last edited by Sunstar on June 30th 2016, 17:02; edited 10 times in total
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5679
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Sunstar of the Flames Empty Re: Sunstar of the Flames

Post by Moorstrike March 3rd 2014, 17:45

:3 I like your character sheet, it's v v nice. Sunburn sounds cool, I hope to RP with you sometime!!
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4352
Male Posts : 36

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 30th 2014, 14:11

Edited - 3/30/2014

I've added a few things, including Combat Style!

I'm still thinking of a history.

Any ideas? Her parents drowned trying to save her.
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 30th 2014, 14:16

Oooooh I like the combat style part Very Happy

For history, maybe if her parents weren't Clan born or didn't come from SkyClan, you could say that since she fears water she joined SkyClan who lives in the mountains away from big bodies of water? Haha idk. Have fun with it Smile
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 30th 2014, 14:49

I might have to add a fighting style section to my profile eventually. I started to write mind up but I decided to work on it later so maybe I will type it up tonight. Your Combat Style sounds a lot more like ShadowClan's that SkyClan's by the way.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 30th 2014, 15:06

Yeah, I know Razz

That's what her parents taught Sunburn, but she can also use it in the trees. Like, swipe at an opponent from a tree, then disappear back into the leaves Razz
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedarpelt April 13th 2014, 13:39

I like it but I might try changing up the order to make it more organized looking as well. But I stand by my decision to make you SkyClan's deputy. Smile
Cedarpelt
Cedarpelt
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The Elite
WarriorPoints : 5308
Male Posts : 41

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 85,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Splashfall April 16th 2015, 21:18

Yo, Sunstar, you have to somehow add me in your history. My history is going to relate to yours
Splashfall
Splashfall
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3518
Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down