Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP)

4 posters

Go down

Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP) Empty Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP)

Post by SkyStar December 19th 2011, 10:46

Cats in my story

Spoiler:

Prologue
Spoiler:

Chapter 1
Spoiler:
Chapter 2
Spoiler:
Chapter 3
Spoiler:

Chapter 4
Spoiler:

Chapter 5
Spoiler:

Last edited by SkyStar on December 21st 2011, 09:33; edited 7 times in total
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8622
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP) Empty Re: Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP)

Post by Scarlett December 19th 2011, 11:47

Lol before I get into my actual review I love that you went through the effort to list all the clans members and their ranks. The descriptions are also great. The only thing is it makes this all very long. My tip is to put break the whole thing into spoilers. Then the page isn't huge and you still get to have all this information in there. Also, I;m not sure if yu have seen my advice for the other members fan-fics, but I suggest that when you do them you post each chapeter in a spoiler in order in the topic starting post as well as posting it as a regular reply to the topic. This way when you have this up it will all be nice and well organized in the first post of the topic. This also allows members to find it easily. By posting it as a regular reply to the forum as well, you ensure that more members see it and it brings your topic back up to the top ten list. A post that contains both the next chapter and a message that says the next chapter is up on the first topic post is less likely to be viewed as spam.

Those are my tips that I have before I actually go and read the chapter but so far it's looking very nice. I'll edit this more later but I hope this has provided you with some ideas. Wink

Last edited by Snowlily on December 19th 2011, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433508
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP) Empty Re: Shelter from the Flames:FanFiction (CHAPTER 5 UP)

Post by Guest December 19th 2011, 13:28

This is really good! I haven`t had time to read it all but it`s good so far! I love it! I think I understand the prophecy.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar December 19th 2011, 14:46

Chapter four is up

I know that It Is really quick that I get these up but I did 7 chapters last night and I want to put them up.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2011, 15:08

Wow! This is really good!

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar December 19th 2011, 15:15

Thank you I hoped you would like it.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2011, 15:18

I don`t like it.... I LOVE it!

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar December 20th 2011, 09:20

Chapter 5 up

I hope you like this one.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 20th 2011, 16:20

can one of the admins move this topic to warriors' resort? it may get more reviews and views in general. ^^ it's a good story, it deserves it!
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33816
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar December 21st 2011, 09:29

Thank you CheeseStar
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 21st 2011, 13:25

Topic Moved to the Writer's Club
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433508
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2011, 19:03

I love it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 21st 2011, 22:26

Good job Skystar! Wink Your writing is quite good!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25642
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar December 22nd 2011, 10:28

Thank you Ice claw I am working on the 6th chapter write now.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down