Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

+14
Caligo
Torrentheart
Jade
Lightclaw
Ghostfur
Noxe
Caraway
Russetstar
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Sunbeam
Streamstar
Frost
Nyx
18 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 2 Empty The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Nyx July 9th 2013, 17:57

First topic message reminder :

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 2 Theris10

RULES
• Everyone may join.
• All Masquerader characters created by non-Masquerader Clan members must die at some point during the RPG. Extra Masquerader characters created by site-Masqueraders must follow the same rule.
• Characters of other Clans may also be created, but they will not be roleplayed until the Gathering scene.
• Deaths of characters caused by means other than murder from another character may happen anytime the roleplayer wishes.
• Do not kill someone else's character without permission.
• There is a maximum of three characters per member.
• All Official RPG Rules must be followed.
• Follow the plot.
• Characters can only be accepted by Nocte, Caraway, or Frost. Do not start until accepted.
• We reserve the right to ban anyone from the RPG if the rules are broken.
• Have fun! (:

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
StarClan grants the Dark Forest cats and the AwesomeClan members a new life by reincarnating them, but they are reborn as another cat with vague memories of their past which comes in flashes anytime.

All of them reincarnated and their “birth” was in the Big City. Some became kittypets, some loners, but the others managed to find themselves together, because they discovered that they weren’t the only ones not remembering their past. And since they could relate, they all decided to form a group together and went off to find a good territory, without any leaders or positions yet.

They came across the abandoned town and thought it seemed like a good place to live. Then, cats started falling sick and they realized that the radiation was affecting them and all left the abandoned town, and traveled towards the Clans unknowingly in search of new territory. In their haste to get away, the Tersus Crystal is left behind.

They met the clans at a gathering and upon realizing that these cats were much different than normal ones, they immediately went under an alias as GhostClan, claiming that they were Clan cats but they lived somewhere secluded but their territory had been destroyed by Twolegs. The Clans believe them even though they are suspicious and subtly prompt the strangers to leave. "GhostClan" chooses to stay though and they allowe the Masqueraders to stay at the gathering area temporarily. After a month of staying, the original Clans get increasingly hostile so they left.

They felt that they didn’t belong anyways and decided to go back to the abandoned town and discovered that the radiation was cleared because of the Tersus Crystal. So they decided to stay permanently at the abandoned town after realizing that the crystal was clearing the radiation, not causing it. Later on they continued attending Gatherings after telling the other Clans that they had discovered a new territory for them to live.

JOINING FORM
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Masqueraders must have a warrior name and a rogue one.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Clan/Group:[/b]
[b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] (Remember that you are not super powerful)
[b]History (optional):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

MY CHARACTERS
Username: Nocte
Character Name: Nocte/Brightfrost
Appearance: A short-haired, solid blue-black she-cat with cold blue eyes that shift shades according to her mood. Long-legged, with wickedly razor-sharp, silver claws and a body built for speed and agility.
Personality: Reserved and unnerving; she often hides her emotions behind a mask of caustic wit, or more often, irritation. Intelligent and too clever for her own good, she has a knack for reading others’ personalities and feelings. Can be brutally honest, and likes to mess with others’ minds with half-truths and roundabout lies. Terribly stubborn and easy to anger, but enjoys the company of friends.
Clan/Group: Masqueraders
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a fiercely advanced fighter, agile and strong and quiet. Specializes in tactics, with an amazing memory. She is not a very good swimmer, however, and has a strong fear of fire. Hates not knowing anything, and will often go to any length to obtain information.
History (optional): Begins as a loner on the outskirts of the Big City.
Other: Will become a Council Leader.

Username: Nocte
Character Name: Gaia/Illusionblue
Appearance: A soft-furred, white she-cat with pale lily-blue eyes. She has a compact build and large paws, with powerful hindlegs that can pack a blinding kick. She is partially blind in one eye, although her sense of hearing is abnormally keen, almost as sharp as her long fangs.
Personality: Overall friendly and outgoing, she is unafraid to speak her mind and often acts on her first-impulse. Her instincts are usually right, and she relies more on guess-work then actual facts, as she has a short attention span. Quick and efficient in her work, although she does not respond well to ultimatums. Sensitive about her eye
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a excellent jumper and climber, able to climb virtually any wall or tree. Also strong enough to brave a fast-flowing river. A great hunter, she is quiet on her paws despite her size, although her balance is always off because of her eye and her shorter-than-average tail. Running is clearly not her forte, and neither is combat.
History (optional): Begins as a loner in the town square of the Big City.
Other: Will not survive until the end.
Spoiler:

ALL CHARACTERS
Nocte/Brightfrost- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Gaia/Illusionblue- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Frost/Frostshadow- Masquerader.- (Frost)
Brookstar- N/A- (Frost)
Synry/Silentleaf- Masquerader.- (Streamstar)
Streamstar- RiverClan leader.- (Streamstar)
Ghost/Ghostfur- Masquerader.- (Sunbeam)
Rue/Redwillow- Masquerader.- (Flamepaw)
Flamepaw- ThunderClanner.- (Flamepaw)
Giana/Mistylove- Masquerader.- (Tangleclaw)
Virgo/Violetblaze- Masquerader.- (Russetfeather)
Caraway/Specklefern- Masquerader.- (Caraway)
Fernspots- WindClanner.- (Caraway)
Keres/Blossomdust- Masquerader.- (Keres)
Sugarfur- MoonClanner.- (Keres)
Noxe/Rubysnow- Masquerader.- (Noxe)
Whisper/Noclaw- Masquerader.- (Ghostfur)
Dare/Creekstorm- Masquerader.- (Dare)
Aere/Hollypaw- Masquerader.- (Aere)
Grimm/Tigerfang- Masquerader.- (Torrentheart)
Caligo/Jadefrost- Masquerader.- (Caligo)
Illusion/Shiverbreeze- Masquerader.- (Illusion)

UPDATES
Current Locations: Big City
Current Time: Dawn

LANDMARKS
Click Here:

*For information about the Masqueraders' rank and group, click here
If you're confused, don't hesitate to PM Caraway, Frost, or Nocte.

Last edited by Nocte on July 24th 2013, 11:21; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38785
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Nyx July 10th 2013, 16:41

Accepted and added, Lighty. ^-^ We'll start very very soon.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Guest July 10th 2013, 17:57

Username: Aere
Character Name: Hollypaw/Aere
Appearance: Average sized, dark brown tabby she-cat with dark, gray-green eyes. White chin and paws.
Personality: Talkative and energetic and persistent. She likes to lead the younger apprentices and can sometimes be bossy.
Strengths/Weaknesses: She likes acting and surprising others. Can appear completely relaxed one moment to another cat, and then explode into action the next. A decent fighter and hunter, with well-balanced skills. She often has a multitude of flashbacks from two other different lifetimes and it can be quite hazardous.
History (optional): Was reincarnated in the Big City; was formerly a Dark Forest cat, and before that, she was a WindClan medicine cat/warrior.
Other: Family is open :]

@Frost: I think Stream did say that she wanted to be Riverclan leader.
http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t3308-the-rise-of-the-masqueraders-rpg#93874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 10th 2013, 23:10

Ghostfur wrote:Hope it isn't too late...
~Flamepaw, maybe Noclaw and Rue could meet up early and become friends?~

Username: Ghostfur (Sunbeam taking my name... XP)
Character Name: Whisper/Noclaw
Appearance: Gray tom with deep blue eyes, does not have claws in hindlegs.
Personality: He is usually very reserved and quiet, but he will occasionally have a burst of being more sociable.
Strengths/Weaknesses: He has long become masterful at stalking and fading into the shadows, but has had issues whenever it comes to a fight since his hind claws are gone.
History: After SnowClan, led by Ghoststar(my OC before returning to the clans), broke apart, Noclaw wandered aimlessly with his friend Riverstone trying to find their way back to the forest and their birthclan of ThunderClan. Eventually they settled in a small patch of woodland and began living as rogues, but when Riverstone was killed by badgers, Noclaw began to wander once more. Now he finds himself at the edge of a large Twolegplace.
Other: He gonna die
Sorry, Ghost. Very Happy I haven't seen you on the sight before, and Ghostfur is my username on another sight. Wink
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9794
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 11th 2013, 05:29

I'll repost my edited second character form then.
If a leader position isn't taken after page 5 of this RPG, I'll just take any open leader spot.
This character will only appear at the gathering.

Username: Frost
Character Name: Brookstar
Appearance: Sleek dark brown tom with white paws and a dash of white along his neck. Powerfully built and has deep amber eyes.
Personality: Fiercely loyal. He will do anything to protect his Clan.
Clan/Group: --
Strengths/Weaknesses: Has no fear. Strong opponent and his many years of battles and wisdoms makes him one of the best fighters in Clan history. When he is so focused on something, he doesn't think about others which can be fatal to his Clan. (eg. in battle when he is fighting he forgets abouts what he is fighting for and goes on an endless bloodshed until his own warriors stop him)
History: N/A
Other: N/A
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25767
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 11th 2013, 11:43

Okay then. Everyone accepted, and the RPG can begin now. I'll start.
~~~
Current Location: Big City
Current Time: Dawn
~~~

Nocte could feel the sun's rays soaking into her fur, but she only felt hot and uncomfortable. Her mind was groggy and refused to catch up until she tried to remember where she was and why she was lying in what seemed like the middle of nowhere.

I... can't remember anything at all.

Now that she was paying somewhat more attention, she could hear Twoleg voices and the roar of cars, melding into a cacophony of sounds. "I should get out of the way," Nocte muttered, somewhat surprised at the sound of her own voice. She rolled stiffly to her paws and stood, squinting around at her surroundings. To her left, there were row upon row of Twoleg buildings for as far as she could see. To her right, there were a couple roads and grass and trees and mountains in the distance.

What confused her the most was that she knew basic terms: like Twoleg, and the name of the Twolegplace, Big City, and her name, but she couldn't remember how she'd gotten here. Her past was a big fat blank. Except for one face, a black-furred she-cat who looked a lot like her. Noxe. Right. Is she here too? Trying to shake the stiffness from her limbs, Nocte slunk to the bushes, using her dark fur to blend in with the shadows. Instinct told her that she should remain unseen.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 11th 2013, 13:03

~I'll just make my character form now, so there will be less confusion about if I'm roleplaying as Riverclan leader or not~

Username: Streamstar
Character Name: Streamstar
Appearance: Streamstar is a lithe light gray she-cat with green eyes. Her muzzle is even lighter, along with her belly fur. Her fur is a little shorter than most Riverclan cats' but its just as glossy and doesn't make it any harder to swim. When she swims, her pelt blends in with the pebble filled bottom of the river, so if she is under the water, so might not notice her if you weren't trying to look for her. She always appears to be calm around her clanmates.
Personality: Streamstar is friendly to her friends and clanmates. She doesn't want to become enemies with the other clans but she isn't afraid to fight to defend her clan. She is very loyal to her clan.
Clan/Group: RiverClan
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is great at swimming, fishing , and fighting, but she lacks the skills of the other clans. She can't run as fast as a WindClan cat, isn't stealthy like a Shadowclan (except in the river), finds it difficult moving through undergrowth like ThunderClan cats can, ect.
History (optional): N/A
Other: RiverClan Leader

~This first part of my rp post is when she is losing her memory, and she is dreaming~

She was standing alone in the Dark Forest. She looked around for her friends, but after she failed to spot anyone, she realized the forest was slowly fading away. As she watched it slowly fade into blackness, she tried to remember what she was just looking for, but she couldn't remember a thing. When she thought about, she didn't even remember where she was anymore, or who she was. Now, the forest had faded into complete darkness...

Syry's head suddenly shot up as a monster roared by. Any last memories from her dream were now gone. She quickly moved away from the edge of the thunderpath as more monsters roared by. She ran, before one of the monsters had a chance to spot her, and she slipped into a small alley. Once she was certain that she hadn't been followed, she tried to remember what she was doing there. She only knew that she was in the Big City, and that she name was Synry, but that was it. "Why am I here?" she asked to herself outloud. It was then that she noticed that she wasn't alone in the alley. "Hello," she meowed catiously, "This may sound strange, but I think I've somehow lost my memory, and I can't remember anything about my past."

~Can the cat she found be Gaia?~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8564
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 11th 2013, 13:51

(Giana will be in her Twoleg house in this post.)

Giana ran outside. "Time to-" Giana got cut off by her Twoleg's voice. She could make out a few words. "Giana......time........eat". She knew he meant time to eat. She padded inside. She hated the taste of the so called 'food', but ate it. After eating she ran outside and jumped the fence easily. "Finally! I'm free!" Giana cheered. She ran as fast as she could. Then stopped. "Hi! I'm Giana!" She said bumping into a cat.

(Who can bump into her?)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13703
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 11th 2013, 14:19

~Noclaw is arriving in the city in this post~

Noclaw stared at what lay ahead of him in both horror and fascination. He had been traveling for maybe half a moon now, following a strange feeling, like he was being called to someplace. He had sensed he was near when he began walked tiredly up the large hill, and had hoped for maybe a lush forest. Instead when he crested the hill, Noclaw found himself looking out over the largest Twolegplace he's ever seen, with more Twolegs than he thought existed in the world. Yet now he felt that strange feeling, urging him down toward the large Twolegplace.

If only Sharpclaw were here, then we could go down there and nothing would be able to bother us! Noclaw sighed and began trotting toward the Twolegplace. It didn't take him long to get completely and utterly lost. Whats worse, is that he felt the sting of hunger get sharper with every pawstep he took, the prey Noclaw had eaten was a scrawny mouse he caught three days ago. He was trying to find something that he could eat, regardless of if it prey or not, when he picked up a cat scent. It's not food, but maybe if I find this cat they'll be willing to tell me where I can find some. Noclaw thought as he began tracking the scent toward a row of Twoleg nests, wary of the Thunderpath to his left.

~can this cat be Rue?~
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11067
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 11th 2013, 15:01

Noxe awoke, confused. Sunlight assulted her eyes as she stared at the Twolegplace before her with monsters running everywhere.
Monsters... Twolegs... Where did those words come from?
And who was she?
She remembered a fading name and a fading image besides herself. Nocte.
Noxe stepped behind a bush, intending to get out of the heat. She came face to face with a cat with the same blue black fur as her. "Nocte...?" she said, startled.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13406
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 11th 2013, 15:31

A blue-gray she-cat writhed, her dreams making her sleep restless. Claws unsheathing, she felt her heart race as she was running at top speed through the forest, heading for a somehow familiar run down Twoleg den. The smell of fish was fresh and strong in her nostrils as she ran from those pursuing her. They were the ones radiating the stink of the river creatures. Right when she had reached the darkness of the abandoned house, all she saw was a pair of amber eyes glowing before she sat up, panting.

"What a crazy dream..." she croaked. It was then that she felt the breeze twining through her pelt and that the gray morning sky was directly above her. Silvery blue eyes confused, the she-cat looked around to find that she was somehow on the roof of a Twoleg den, not in the forest, but the Big City.

"I'm....Dare. Yes, I remember that....and I know where I am....just not how I got here and why I had that dream....and...Ptolemy? Where's Ptolemy?"

There was no recollection of her past except for what was in her dream. She also knew that she had a brother named Ptolemy, but she didn't know where he was.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13832
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 11th 2013, 16:02

Nocte, on instinct, almost slashed her sister in the eyes when she popped up behind the bush. "Don't do that to me," she growled, unconsciously mimicking what she might've done in the past. "I don't know where I am. I can't remember anything. Except you." She glanced around, quickly edging out of her confusion and into irritation instead. "This has got to be a dream."

~~~

OOC: sure stream c:

Gaia trotted around the sharp corners of the Big City, trying to avoid Twolegs and other cats' scent trails. She'd been awake before dawn, and confusion had turned into fear when she realized she could barely remember anything from her past. The white she-cat had been running for a couple hours now, weaving in and out of the alleys, always bristling in fear.

She ducked into the first alley she found. Wandering the sidewalks of the City had not been very fun. Her tail had been stepped on, and because of the blindness in her other eye, she hadn't been able to see where she was going. Gaia huddled in the corner of the very back of the alley, licking her paw miserably.

The entrance of the other cat went unnoticed at first, but it was hard to miss the stranger's voice. Gaia's first reaction was run, but she noticed that the she-cat appeared rather friendly, and had made no move to attack. But appearances were one thing. Real intentions were another. "...Hello." She padded closer, eyes narrowed as she studied the other cat. The stranger's story confused her even more, and her ears flattened. "Is this a joke or something? Because I can't remember my past either."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 11th 2013, 16:17

Synry was suprised to hear that this cat had lost her memory too. She had asummed that she was the only one. "No, its no joke, I really did lose my memory, "she meowed, "I only remember that my name is Synry, and I know the this is the Big City. But I have no idea what I'm doing hear and how I got here." Synry thought for a moment and then said, "Do you think that we might have known eachother before we lost our memories, and then something happened to us to make us forget our past?" It made sense to her. If they had been together whenever they'd lost their memories, then maybe it was the same thing that caused it to happen to them.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade July 11th 2013, 20:36

Username: Jade
Character Name: Jade/Frozenglare
Appearance: Jade is a small, lithe tom with big blue eyes. His silvery fur is slightly fluffy and he has tabby markings on his upper face. He has a triangular nose and ears that stick up and have fuzzy endS. He has a scar on his back and the tip of his tail is missing. His chin is white and so is his right paw and underbelly.
Personality: smart, witty, andsarcastic.
Clan/Group: Masqueraders Sentinel
Strengths/Weaknesses: Jade is amazing at balancing, he is able to scale a tree with ease and he is very quick. Thought he is well balanced, he is not the best hunter and ri D's it difficult to get though the woods without making noise.
History: Urm...
Other: will die.. I guess.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5720
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 11th 2013, 20:42

Gaia frowned. "Maybe, but we obviously won't ever know for sure. I've been wandering around Big City for a few hours now and I think I've passed by a couple other cat scent trails along the way. Maybe we should see if there are any other cats like us? I mean, we can't be the only ones." She'd been staying alone out of caution, but now she just wanted some reassurance that someone could help her gain her memories back.

The white she-cat leaped to her paws, suddenly energized. She made a leap towards the rough surface of the Twoleg building beside her, using the cracks in the wall as pawholds. Her claws dug in with grim determination as she clawed her way up, playing a kind of single-cat leap-frog. "Come on, Synry," she called, and paused only once to add, "My name is Gaia by the way."

OOC: can we find Dare? c: so we can start bringing everyone in.

~And accepted Jade! But remember, if you make him die you won't be able to RPG him later on. We're just making the extra characters die/disappear so we don't have leftover Masqueraders at the end of the RPG. Only the actual site-members in the Masqueraders will still be here.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 12th 2013, 00:28

(Sure! Or rather, Dare will find you ;D)

Getting to her paws, Dare tensed when she heard another cat's voice. Prowling closer, her silvery eyes were narrowed suspiciously. "Well, hello there, Gaia. Mind telling me what you're doing? Not planning to attack me, were you?" Although a generally laid-back cat, this situation had bewildered Dare and she was on high alert. If she didn't know anyone or how she'd gotten here, she was going to be extremely cautious.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13832
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 12th 2013, 01:20

Frost delicately walked along the twoleg fence, her blue green eyes roaming her surroundings curiously. She had just left her temporarily shelter at the dumpster and was seeking for a new one.. somewhere less dull and more excitement. She shifted about five six times since she last came to the city a moon ago. It was all a mystery to her; she knew everything except her past.

Pushing away the thought, she nearly lost her balance when she heard unfamiliar voices nearby. Feeling a sudden urge to find out who they were, she padded towards the source of the noises. (bad phrasing but idk)
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25767
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 12th 2013, 01:27

Ghost opened her eyes, not remembering much. StarClan...New Life... Even those memories quickly faded. She stood up and sniffed the air. A harsh tang of twoleg trash assaulted her scent glands, and she winced. She had also gotten the smell of cat, barely distinguishable.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9794
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 12th 2013, 07:22

Synry followed Gaia towards the wall and started climbing, but the higher up she got, the harder it became. Her progress up the wall slowed, and she nearly fell off twice. Obviously climbing hadn't been one of her best skills. "Wait up!" she called out to Gaia, hoping she wasn't too far ahead of her up on the roof. She slowly climbed up the wall, but eventually made it to the roof. She pulled herself up onto the roof, only to see another cat approaching Gaia. "Gaia, do you know this cat?" Synry asked.

Last edited by Streamstar on July 12th 2013, 11:45; edited 1 time in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 12th 2013, 07:39

(Yo, Frost. Wanna find me by my fence where you are going?)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13703
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 12th 2013, 08:01

Ghostfur wrote:~Noclaw is arriving in the city in this post~

Noclaw stared at what lay ahead of him in both horror and fascination. He had been traveling for maybe half a moon now, following a strange feeling, like he was being called to someplace. He had sensed he was near when he began walked tiredly up the large hill, and had hoped for maybe a lush forest. Instead when he crested the hill, Noclaw found himself looking out over the largest Twolegplace he's ever seen, with more Twolegs than he thought existed in the world. Yet now he felt that strange feeling, urging him down toward the large Twolegplace.

If only Sharpclaw were here, then we could go down there and nothing would be able to bother us! Noclaw sighed and began trotting toward the Twolegplace. It didn't take him long to get completely and utterly lost. Whats worse, is that he felt the sting of hunger get sharper with every pawstep he took, the prey Noclaw had eaten was a scrawny mouse he caught three days ago. He was trying to find something that he could eat, regardless of if it prey or not, when he picked up a cat scent. It's not food, but maybe if I find this cat they'll be willing to tell me where I can find some. Noclaw thought as he began tracking the scent toward a row of Twoleg nests, wary of the Thunderpath to his left.

~can this cat be Rue?~

~Sure~

Rue could barely remember a thing. She only remembered her name. She found herself lying on the side of a Thunderpath. There was a cat scent nearby. Maybe this cat knows where the heck I am! She began following the scent, eager to find this cat. It could help Rue a lot. Maybe. She found herself on the top of a hill, where a strong-looking tom stood, looking down at the Twolegplace. "I knew I scented cat!" Rue mewed. She immediately regretted announcing this. This cat might be too strong for Rue to handle, if he's looking for a fight. She inched away carefully, even though she knew that the tom noticed her quite easily.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12990
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 12th 2013, 09:31

~sorry was on my phone... Nocte you can rp my character on evenings and weekends if there's a major event or something i'm missing out on~

Noxe stumbled backward, hissing as Nocte's paw almost took out an eye. "Well don't attack me," she said. "This can't be a dream because I can see you and all my surroundings clearly. I don't remember anything either. Where are we, how did we get here, and who am I?" She growled, frustrated, and began to pace around the bush. "And where do we go from here? What kind of devil would randomly pick two twin cats and erase their memories?" Noxe stopped pacing. "All I know is that my name is Noxe, I'm a cat, and you're my twin sister. And that I know how to speak cat language. And also that I'm hungry."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade July 12th 2013, 11:09

~Oh, I guess I misread that first rule, I guess Jade will last until the end.~

Jade strolled through the city, unsure of where he was, or who he was. Why can't I remember anything about myself? He wondered. He started to sprint, trying to find another cat. As far as he could see was only monsters and twoleg nests. but where did these words come from? How does he know them? In his deep thought, Jade slammed into another cat. (Who wants to bump into Jade??)
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5720
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 12th 2013, 11:30

OOC: kay G'Maple

"If you didn't know you were a cat, I would be worried for you," Nocte answered dryly. "And how do you know if it was a 'devil?' Maybe we clonked our heads together really hard and we both lost out memories up to this point. Of all the important memories anyways." Now she was just being sarcastic.

The black-furred she-cat leaped to her paws and started to head closer to the City. "Come on Noxe. Maybe there's food here." She leaped up nimbly onto a fence post, and surveyed her surroundings.

~~~

Gaia hissed in surprise at the other cat's sudden appearance. She'd been almost sure that there were no other cat nearby. She knows my name. But then she could've heard me telling Synry. Speaking of Synry, she could hear her newly-found friend scraping up the wall she'd scaled so easily herself. Oops. Maybe she should've waited.

"And what reason would I have for attacking you?" Gaia growled at last. She bristled and took a step back, swinging her head slightly to the right so her blind eye wouldn't get in the way if the stranger made a sudden move. "I've hardly got a reason to go beating up strangers in a new place when I don't even know how I got there."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 12th 2013, 11:50

"Ok..." Noxe climbed onto the fence next to her sister and snapped at a bird flying too close to her head. Spitting black feathers out but missing the bird, she said, "Do you have those moments when it seems like you can almost remember something but it's not there? That's what it feels like, except with our whole past..." A Twoleg yowl interrupted her. "Twolegs are so noisy," she complained. "And I don't even know where I got that term from..."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 12th 2013, 12:55

Noclaw's ears flicked when he heard a cat talk nearby. He glanced over and just saw a glimpse of the cat trying to sneak away. "You know I know you're there. Go ahead and come out, I won't attack you." he sighed. If Sharpclaw were here, this would be so much easier. Noclaw thought as he waited on the newcomer. By scent he figured it was a she-cat, but like that mattered. Noclaw just wanted to find some food and get some rest. He'd even settle for kittypet food at this point if he could get away with it! As he waited to see what the she-cat would do, Noclaw sat and began grooming his pelt back to a smooth shine, something he hadn't really done since Sharpclaw died.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11067
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next