Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

+14
Caligo
Torrentheart
Jade
Lightclaw
Ghostfur
Noxe
Caraway
Russetstar
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Sunbeam
Streamstar
Frost
Nyx
18 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 7 Empty The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Nyx July 9th 2013, 17:57

First topic message reminder :

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 7 Theris10

RULES
• Everyone may join.
• All Masquerader characters created by non-Masquerader Clan members must die at some point during the RPG. Extra Masquerader characters created by site-Masqueraders must follow the same rule.
• Characters of other Clans may also be created, but they will not be roleplayed until the Gathering scene.
• Deaths of characters caused by means other than murder from another character may happen anytime the roleplayer wishes.
• Do not kill someone else's character without permission.
• There is a maximum of three characters per member.
• All Official RPG Rules must be followed.
• Follow the plot.
• Characters can only be accepted by Nocte, Caraway, or Frost. Do not start until accepted.
• We reserve the right to ban anyone from the RPG if the rules are broken.
• Have fun! (:

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
StarClan grants the Dark Forest cats and the AwesomeClan members a new life by reincarnating them, but they are reborn as another cat with vague memories of their past which comes in flashes anytime.

All of them reincarnated and their “birth” was in the Big City. Some became kittypets, some loners, but the others managed to find themselves together, because they discovered that they weren’t the only ones not remembering their past. And since they could relate, they all decided to form a group together and went off to find a good territory, without any leaders or positions yet.

They came across the abandoned town and thought it seemed like a good place to live. Then, cats started falling sick and they realized that the radiation was affecting them and all left the abandoned town, and traveled towards the Clans unknowingly in search of new territory. In their haste to get away, the Tersus Crystal is left behind.

They met the clans at a gathering and upon realizing that these cats were much different than normal ones, they immediately went under an alias as GhostClan, claiming that they were Clan cats but they lived somewhere secluded but their territory had been destroyed by Twolegs. The Clans believe them even though they are suspicious and subtly prompt the strangers to leave. "GhostClan" chooses to stay though and they allowe the Masqueraders to stay at the gathering area temporarily. After a month of staying, the original Clans get increasingly hostile so they left.

They felt that they didn’t belong anyways and decided to go back to the abandoned town and discovered that the radiation was cleared because of the Tersus Crystal. So they decided to stay permanently at the abandoned town after realizing that the crystal was clearing the radiation, not causing it. Later on they continued attending Gatherings after telling the other Clans that they had discovered a new territory for them to live.

JOINING FORM
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Masqueraders must have a warrior name and a rogue one.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Clan/Group:[/b]
[b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] (Remember that you are not super powerful)
[b]History (optional):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

MY CHARACTERS
Username: Nocte
Character Name: Nocte/Brightfrost
Appearance: A short-haired, solid blue-black she-cat with cold blue eyes that shift shades according to her mood. Long-legged, with wickedly razor-sharp, silver claws and a body built for speed and agility.
Personality: Reserved and unnerving; she often hides her emotions behind a mask of caustic wit, or more often, irritation. Intelligent and too clever for her own good, she has a knack for reading others’ personalities and feelings. Can be brutally honest, and likes to mess with others’ minds with half-truths and roundabout lies. Terribly stubborn and easy to anger, but enjoys the company of friends.
Clan/Group: Masqueraders
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a fiercely advanced fighter, agile and strong and quiet. Specializes in tactics, with an amazing memory. She is not a very good swimmer, however, and has a strong fear of fire. Hates not knowing anything, and will often go to any length to obtain information.
History (optional): Begins as a loner on the outskirts of the Big City.
Other: Will become a Council Leader.

Username: Nocte
Character Name: Gaia/Illusionblue
Appearance: A soft-furred, white she-cat with pale lily-blue eyes. She has a compact build and large paws, with powerful hindlegs that can pack a blinding kick. She is partially blind in one eye, although her sense of hearing is abnormally keen, almost as sharp as her long fangs.
Personality: Overall friendly and outgoing, she is unafraid to speak her mind and often acts on her first-impulse. Her instincts are usually right, and she relies more on guess-work then actual facts, as she has a short attention span. Quick and efficient in her work, although she does not respond well to ultimatums. Sensitive about her eye
Clan/Group: Masqueraders
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a excellent jumper and climber, able to climb virtually any wall or tree. Also strong enough to brave a fast-flowing river. A great hunter, she is quiet on her paws despite her size, although her balance is always off because of her eye and her shorter-than-average tail. Running is clearly not her forte, and neither is combat.
History (optional): Begins as a loner in the town square of the Big City.
Other: Will not survive until the end.
Spoiler:

ALL CHARACTERS
Nocte/Brightfrost- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Gaia/Illusionblue- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Frost/Frostshadow- Masquerader.- (Frost)
Brookstar- N/A- (Frost)
Synry/Silentleaf- Masquerader.- (Streamstar)
Streamstar- RiverClan leader.- (Streamstar)
Ghost/Ghostfur- Masquerader.- (Sunbeam)
Rue/Redwillow- Masquerader.- (Flamepaw)
Flamepaw- ThunderClanner.- (Flamepaw)
Giana/Mistylove- Masquerader.- (Tangleclaw)
Virgo/Violetblaze- Masquerader.- (Russetfeather)
Caraway/Specklefern- Masquerader.- (Caraway)
Fernspots- WindClanner.- (Caraway)
Keres/Blossomdust- Masquerader.- (Keres)
Sugarfur- MoonClanner.- (Keres)
Noxe/Rubysnow- Masquerader.- (Noxe)
Whisper/Noclaw- Masquerader.- (Ghostfur)
Dare/Creekstorm- Masquerader.- (Dare)
Aere/Hollypaw- Masquerader.- (Aere)
Grimm/Tigerfang- Masquerader.- (Torrentheart)
Caligo/Jadefrost- Masquerader.- (Caligo)
Illusion/Shiverbreeze- Masquerader.- (Illusion)

UPDATES
Current Locations: Big City
Current Time: Dawn

LANDMARKS
Click Here:

*For information about the Masqueraders' rank and group, click here
If you're confused, don't hesitate to PM Caraway, Frost, or Nocte.

Last edited by Nocte on July 24th 2013, 11:21; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Noxe July 22nd 2013, 17:05

~yeah it's kind of weird but aren't we all arriving at the same time? so I guess some ranks are judged by experience? I thought I saw something about that in Blythe's character sheet, that she could skip training because of experience. Anyways yes he told me he was older~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Frost July 22nd 2013, 17:53

Frost eyed the new cat, her fur prickling with annoyance. "What's your name?" She hissed impatiently. She wanted them to hurry and find a nee territory before nightfall.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2013, 18:02

Nocte turned around at the sound of Noxe's voice and gazed at the newcomer with a sort of bland curiosity. "I didn't know there were others that we didn't find." She flicked her tail and glanced at the sky. It was already past sunhigh, and it would be for the best if they started out soon. Personally, she didn't see why the black cat couldn't just join the group. Someone could just fill him in with the news later, as they walked.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 22nd 2013, 18:46

Jade shivered. Small droplets of rain hitting his back. (I remember someone saying it was raining) "Shouldn't we start heading to find new territory? We don't want to get stuck here if the rain gets worse, and we certainly don't want to be out here at night. We should at least find a temporary shelter." He said carefully. He was afraid of saying something and annoying or insulting someone mistakenly. He hissed in annoyance as Rue bounced on him. "Could you quit that?" He looked at the other cats, he only new some of their names. Some he'd picked up over their conversation. Some, such as Nocte and Noxe he'd been told directly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2013, 19:04

~The raining's already past. If you read my post from a couple pages back, we had a time skip, and I updated the weather and area. Smile~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 22nd 2013, 19:09

Rue stopped bouncing. "Sorry," she meowed. "Anyway, Jade's right. We need to find some shelter. Noclaw, remember that Twoleg nest we saw with all the mice? I think it was abandoned, so maybe a couple of cats could check it out. And if we need food, there's plenty of mice living there."
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12876
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 22nd 2013, 22:47

Noclaw's ears flicked, a little upset to be brought back to the attention of the other cats. "Yes, of course I remember. But while that area seemed abandoned, I didn't see many other abandoned Twoleg structures nearby. I think it may be in a different direction than this new territory we all plan on going to." Noclaw said, not wanting to crush Rue's idea. Though, traveling out into the wild would suit me more. Oh well, I've already decided to stick with these cats, and so I will. he thought as he waited for the group to get a move on.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10953
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 23rd 2013, 00:55

~ Gonna speed things up a bit. We're at the abandoned powerplant and about to enter it. ~

There were soft murmuring among the other cats as they made their way through city. Half of the day was already gone and they had encountered a near-death experience with wild dogs in alleys. Her paws were stinging from a cut from a broken glass and her claws coated with dried blood.

"We're here!" Frost exclaimed suddenly, when large building came in sight. Although she wanted to explore this newfound territory, her instincts told her to check that it was safe.

"You," She mewed sharply at Noclaw. "Gather a patrol and search our surroundings for signs of life. It wouldn't hurt to find some food for us all."

"Rue will stay guard and warn us if someone approaches. The rest will come forth and check out our new territory." The white she-cat flicked her tail, dismissing them, and padded towards the building.

~ NOTE: The territory landmarks will be posted up soon ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 23rd 2013, 08:48

Rue nodded. "Got it." Rue bounded up to the building and sat down at the entrance. She looked around carefully to find any sign of prey or even predators. Rue sniffed the air to see if anything was nearby. Only the others cats were, so she began grooming herself.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 23rd 2013, 09:26

Nocte nodded and led the way up to the large building doors. They were closed, the wood sagging from wear. It could be broken down later, but not right now. Curiosity was eating at her, so the hole near the top of the right door would be enough. The black she-cat turned and leaped onto a low window ledge. From there, she leaped again to cling onto the soft wooden doors. Nocte cautiously pushed her head through and peered into the large building. It was surprisingly bright in there, not dark and gloomy like she'd expected. Upon closer observation, some of the windows had been broken in some places, and some gone entirely. Hmm. She dropped down and shook the dust from her fur. "There's an empty window on the left side of the building. It'll be easier to go through there," she announced.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 23rd 2013, 10:56

~blargh. Caligo needs to post.~

"What is..." Curiosity aroused, Noxe clawed her way into the building from the indicated window, grimacing as blood from a cut in her flank splashed her hind paw. Stupid wild dogs, she thought. She licked the wound, then looked around, blinking. Broken windows let in some light and she could see some strange Twoleg structures, including a big pool of something and rods like tree logs. Built around this pool were a chain of dens on either side of a long clearing [rooms in a hallway? making up architecture].

~I'm going to assume this is a nuclear power plant like in the Gone series~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 23rd 2013, 11:46

Noclaw nodded, "Yes Frost. Ghost, Gaia, and Keres is it? Let's go, we don't need any surprises waiting for us." Noclaw said with a wave of his tail signaling the others to follow. StarClan forbid we find another pack of wild dogs! The mangy things nearly took my tail off! he thought as he led the patrol around to look for anything that may be a threat. This is almost like the good old days! Me leading a patrol to check for possible dangers, though there are a few things that are too different for my liking. Back in the valley, I would almost always have Sharpclaw on patrol with me. Oh well, at least I can count Ghost as a friend, though when I heard he had the same name as my old leader I nearly fell over. Noclaw thought as he stopped to check the scent further on. "Well, I'm not scenting much. How about any of you?" he asked as they worked around the area.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10953
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 23rd 2013, 17:35

~ Nocte, could you post the territory landmarks? Or anyone with the document yep thanks! I've been pretty busy lately. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 23rd 2013, 17:47

~Alright, I posted the Territory and Landmarks in that one big spoiler at the bottom of the first post. Smile~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo July 24th 2013, 10:25

Caligo eyed the large building, and all the other cats who were slowly making their way into the powerplant. He sniffed the air, and did a quick check around him to see what foreign dangers lurked around him, but he could see nothing but his new friends, all swarming the power plant. He saw Noxe, if that was her name was, climb through a window inside, and Caligo followed suit, clambering through the window, making sure to avoid shards of glass. Not paying attention he bumped slightly into Noxe, muttering an apology as he stepped back to look around the inside of the plant.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9162
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 24th 2013, 10:31

~Wait I want another character~

Username: Flamepaw
Character Name: (Masqueraders must have a warrior name and a rogue one.) Flamepaw
Appearance: My avatar
Personality: Sassy troublemaker who loves to make things go wrong
Clan/Group: ThunderClan
Strengths/Weaknesses: (Remember that you are not super powerful) She uses her memories to make her seem stronger, since her past has scarred her, but sometimes it distracts her from certain things.
History (optional): Read my character sheet.
Other: >~<
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 24th 2013, 11:21

~Accepted Flame.~

Nocte followed the others, pausing only to knock off a few glass shards that seemed loose enough. The inside of the power plant was as big as it seemed outside, maybe even bigger. It seemed like it had been abandoned for a long time, with the ivy and moss crawling all over the walls. She wandered deeper in, sniffing a stack of crates that had a strong smell of mice about them. "There's food here," she meowed, her voice echoing and bouncing off the walls.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 24th 2013, 11:25

Noxe turned, startled, as something bumped her. She saw that it was Caligo, the black cat who had joined recently. "Hi... Um... sorry about knocking you over that other day," she said awkwardly, though with a hint of amusement in her eyes. She walked farther into the building. "What is all this Twoleg crap?" she muttered, half amazed, half disgusted.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 24th 2013, 11:39

"Language Noxe!" Nocte scolded.

"I think it could be useful." Nocte padded away from the crates and used the rusting machinery by the wall to peer out another window. There were so much buildings outside... One caught her eye though, a large gray building built kind of like a barn. Through the semi-broken windows, she could see plants and earth inside the building. "I'm going to go see something," she called down and hopped down onto the ground outside. That building could be a good place to sleep. Nocte couldn't imagine ever sleeping on the cold concrete floors of a building like the powerplant.

(Going over to the warehouse. Razz)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 24th 2013, 12:24

Rue sniffed the air. It was an unfamiliar scent. It wasn't cat or dog. It wasn't prey that's for sure. Rue padded towards the scent. It became less faint the closer she got. She finally saw a glimpse of its messy ginger fur. Somehow, Rue recognized what it was. "Fox!"
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 24th 2013, 13:19

~where is rue?~

Noxe followed her sister out the window and over to another building. "It's cracked on top... but it looks nice. And if it rains we could stay in a place where the roof is solid... I just hope it doesn't flood." She walked inside, craning her head at the ceiling and looking around. "Look, there's some nice soft moss that we could drag into place for nests..." Noxe clawed at some Twoleg debris. She indicated some rusting metal bars of different sizes and meowed, "What could we do with these?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 24th 2013, 13:39

~Rue is guarding outside. Frost told me to o.o~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 25th 2013, 17:08

Nocte was nodding along to Noxe's observations when the stench of fox overpowered her senses, followed by Rue's cry of alarm. The blue-black she-cat's fur stood on end for a moment before she overcame her surprise. "Where?" She raced back towards the powerplant entrance, even as the fox's scent came stronger.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 25th 2013, 17:42

"This place is fascinating," Frost murmured to herself as she roamed the corridors of the massive building. (I suppose they're all in the HQ?) She had nearly stumbled into hidden rooms on the way and was amazed by how this building was built to keep intruders away... probably the protect something.

~ I was thinking maybe at this point we can all discover the crystal that was hidden here? Nocte, what do you think? Like when we reincarnated, the crystal "reincarnated" here. Like they were fated to find this place. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 25th 2013, 18:06

~fated is a cool word :DD So then maybe the building Frost is in now is where the crystal is hidden and they have to get past some obstacles.~

"Fox??" Noxe followed her sister at a run. "Well, there's your unforeseen danger," she muttered, gagging as the disgusting musky scent flooded her mouth. She glimpsed Rue's shape ahead and approached her. Noxe thought she saw dark red fur somewhere off to the right but it wasn't there when she blinked and looked again. "Can you see it?" she called, panting.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next