Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

+14
Caligo
Torrentheart
Jade
Lightclaw
Ghostfur
Noxe
Caraway
Russetstar
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Sunbeam
Streamstar
Frost
Nyx
18 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 6 Empty The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Nyx July 9th 2013, 17:57

First topic message reminder :

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 6 Theris10

RULES
• Everyone may join.
• All Masquerader characters created by non-Masquerader Clan members must die at some point during the RPG. Extra Masquerader characters created by site-Masqueraders must follow the same rule.
• Characters of other Clans may also be created, but they will not be roleplayed until the Gathering scene.
• Deaths of characters caused by means other than murder from another character may happen anytime the roleplayer wishes.
• Do not kill someone else's character without permission.
• There is a maximum of three characters per member.
• All Official RPG Rules must be followed.
• Follow the plot.
• Characters can only be accepted by Nocte, Caraway, or Frost. Do not start until accepted.
• We reserve the right to ban anyone from the RPG if the rules are broken.
• Have fun! (:

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
StarClan grants the Dark Forest cats and the AwesomeClan members a new life by reincarnating them, but they are reborn as another cat with vague memories of their past which comes in flashes anytime.

All of them reincarnated and their “birth” was in the Big City. Some became kittypets, some loners, but the others managed to find themselves together, because they discovered that they weren’t the only ones not remembering their past. And since they could relate, they all decided to form a group together and went off to find a good territory, without any leaders or positions yet.

They came across the abandoned town and thought it seemed like a good place to live. Then, cats started falling sick and they realized that the radiation was affecting them and all left the abandoned town, and traveled towards the Clans unknowingly in search of new territory. In their haste to get away, the Tersus Crystal is left behind.

They met the clans at a gathering and upon realizing that these cats were much different than normal ones, they immediately went under an alias as GhostClan, claiming that they were Clan cats but they lived somewhere secluded but their territory had been destroyed by Twolegs. The Clans believe them even though they are suspicious and subtly prompt the strangers to leave. "GhostClan" chooses to stay though and they allowe the Masqueraders to stay at the gathering area temporarily. After a month of staying, the original Clans get increasingly hostile so they left.

They felt that they didn’t belong anyways and decided to go back to the abandoned town and discovered that the radiation was cleared because of the Tersus Crystal. So they decided to stay permanently at the abandoned town after realizing that the crystal was clearing the radiation, not causing it. Later on they continued attending Gatherings after telling the other Clans that they had discovered a new territory for them to live.

JOINING FORM
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Masqueraders must have a warrior name and a rogue one.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Clan/Group:[/b]
[b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] (Remember that you are not super powerful)
[b]History (optional):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

MY CHARACTERS
Username: Nocte
Character Name: Nocte/Brightfrost
Appearance: A short-haired, solid blue-black she-cat with cold blue eyes that shift shades according to her mood. Long-legged, with wickedly razor-sharp, silver claws and a body built for speed and agility.
Personality: Reserved and unnerving; she often hides her emotions behind a mask of caustic wit, or more often, irritation. Intelligent and too clever for her own good, she has a knack for reading others’ personalities and feelings. Can be brutally honest, and likes to mess with others’ minds with half-truths and roundabout lies. Terribly stubborn and easy to anger, but enjoys the company of friends.
Clan/Group: Masqueraders
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a fiercely advanced fighter, agile and strong and quiet. Specializes in tactics, with an amazing memory. She is not a very good swimmer, however, and has a strong fear of fire. Hates not knowing anything, and will often go to any length to obtain information.
History (optional): Begins as a loner on the outskirts of the Big City.
Other: Will become a Council Leader.

Username: Nocte
Character Name: Gaia/Illusionblue
Appearance: A soft-furred, white she-cat with pale lily-blue eyes. She has a compact build and large paws, with powerful hindlegs that can pack a blinding kick. She is partially blind in one eye, although her sense of hearing is abnormally keen, almost as sharp as her long fangs.
Personality: Overall friendly and outgoing, she is unafraid to speak her mind and often acts on her first-impulse. Her instincts are usually right, and she relies more on guess-work then actual facts, as she has a short attention span. Quick and efficient in her work, although she does not respond well to ultimatums. Sensitive about her eye
Clan/Group: Masqueraders
Strengths/Weaknesses: She is a excellent jumper and climber, able to climb virtually any wall or tree. Also strong enough to brave a fast-flowing river. A great hunter, she is quiet on her paws despite her size, although her balance is always off because of her eye and her shorter-than-average tail. Running is clearly not her forte, and neither is combat.
History (optional): Begins as a loner in the town square of the Big City.
Other: Will not survive until the end.
Spoiler:

ALL CHARACTERS
Nocte/Brightfrost- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Gaia/Illusionblue- Masquerader.- (Nocte)
Frost/Frostshadow- Masquerader.- (Frost)
Brookstar- N/A- (Frost)
Synry/Silentleaf- Masquerader.- (Streamstar)
Streamstar- RiverClan leader.- (Streamstar)
Ghost/Ghostfur- Masquerader.- (Sunbeam)
Rue/Redwillow- Masquerader.- (Flamepaw)
Flamepaw- ThunderClanner.- (Flamepaw)
Giana/Mistylove- Masquerader.- (Tangleclaw)
Virgo/Violetblaze- Masquerader.- (Russetfeather)
Caraway/Specklefern- Masquerader.- (Caraway)
Fernspots- WindClanner.- (Caraway)
Keres/Blossomdust- Masquerader.- (Keres)
Sugarfur- MoonClanner.- (Keres)
Noxe/Rubysnow- Masquerader.- (Noxe)
Whisper/Noclaw- Masquerader.- (Ghostfur)
Dare/Creekstorm- Masquerader.- (Dare)
Aere/Hollypaw- Masquerader.- (Aere)
Grimm/Tigerfang- Masquerader.- (Torrentheart)
Caligo/Jadefrost- Masquerader.- (Caligo)
Illusion/Shiverbreeze- Masquerader.- (Illusion)

UPDATES
Current Locations: Big City
Current Time: Dawn

LANDMARKS
Click Here:

*For information about the Masqueraders' rank and group, click here
If you're confused, don't hesitate to PM Caraway, Frost, or Nocte.

Last edited by Nocte on July 24th 2013, 11:21; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Ghostfur July 20th 2013, 12:54

Noclaw was hesitant to reply to Rue's question, he didn't really like talking in front of large groups. But he figured that since he still remembered his past, that he might as well help out. "Well, I've been to many places. And while the Twolegs are seemingly everywhere, there are many places that are safe from them. Just from my travels, I could lead you to forests and moors, a jungle or even some secret mountain valleys. But I suspect you all may be more comfortable near Twoleg structures, after all, you all woke up in this place." Noclaw said. While he had presented them with an array of options, he particularly hoped that the secret valley and the jungle were ignored. The jungle was too strange for his liking, and the valley had far too many bad memories. Noclaw sat back down, hoping there would be no more cause for him to speak out again during this meeting.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10953
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rise of the Masqueraders (RPG)

Post by Ren July 20th 2013, 14:22

8O Nocte is it too late for me to join ? I'm so sorry for joining so late D8
Spoiler:
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4428
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 20th 2013, 17:59

~It's never too late. Razz Accepted, Ren!~

"I'm opting for a Twoleg settlement," Nocte meowed briskly. "Preferably an abandoned one, or at least semi-abandoned." She didn't say it out loud, but she thought that they had woken up in the Big City for a reason. There were hundreds of different places, but why the Big City? None of this seemed chancy enough for a coincidence. She suddenly felt exhausted and sighed, slumping over to lean on the rock out cropping beside her. Her brain throbbed painfully and her eyes stung, as if a pawful of dust had been thrown into her face. Nocte closed her eyes briefly, hoping it would bring some relief for the sudden irritation. In those few moments that her eyes were shut, she saw flashes of green and yellow, the colors of trees in spring, the sound of running water, and the impression of a sunny day. Normal. Relaxing. Safe. Clan.

Wait, what? Nocte jerked up so fast she cracked her head on the stone. Her sister was eyeing her weirdly, like, what's wrong with you?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 20th 2013, 21:50

"So... Where are your collars???" she asked. She had only hear story's of wild cats but that was many moons ago. She thought they needed collars for names and stuff.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13589
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 20th 2013, 22:49

~Tangleclaw, you're not going along with the plot. Everyone had met each other already. Almost of all us just woke up a few days ago without memory.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 21st 2013, 01:14

"There's a place I heard of from a city cat here," Frost mewed quietly. That got everyone's attention. Although she felt uncomfortable at being the centre of attention, she continued smoothly," It's an abandoned power plant at the northmost of the Big City. If the rumours aren't false, its pretty quiet and free of twolegs."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 21st 2013, 08:06

(Oh hehe sorry I kinda do that a lot....)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 21st 2013, 09:05

~It's okay. Try not to do it again.~

Note sat up and leaned towards the white she-cat. "That sounds promising. I think we should go there. It could be a great place for us to stay." Pleased, she gave Frost a nod and stood. She hadn't really expected there to be a place with no Twolegs, but now...

~Wait, what about the Tersus Crystal, Frost?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade July 21st 2013, 10:15

~Sorry I haven't been posting, I got lazy >.< Sorry, I got caught up, and they're talking about where to go now that they're all together? Sorry, but recap?~
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5606
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 21st 2013, 17:37

~ Jade: Yeah that's true. We're discussing about the territory now.
Nocte: What about it? Isn't it with Caraway? Maybe we found it lying on the ground nearby or maybe one of you have it. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 21st 2013, 17:43

Rue's eyes brightened when she heard one of the other cats, Frost, suggest this so-called power plant. "No Twolegs? That sounds intriguing! I think that's a great idea!" she squeaked, her voice high-pitched.

~And Ghostfur, can Rue die saving Noclaw? I don't know why I need your permission, I just wanna know if that's ok~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12876
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 21st 2013, 18:26

(So are we walking?)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 19:36

((I think everyone is sitting or standing right now. You can learn a lot if you read the earlier posts carefully! (: ))

Keres nodded along with what everyone was saying, but didn't speak out loud. She stuck close by Grimm. He was the only other cat that she'd known before all of the others had come together. Gaia- the other cat she'd met- kind of scared her. Her claws were razor sharp and her reflexes were so fast. There was a nick at the base of Keres's ear now, from the time she'd accidentally bumped into the other she-cat and shocked her.

The thick-furred brown tabby wiggled restlessly and bobbed her head in agreement with the young cat with the high-pitched voice. Sue, was her name. Or maybe Rue. Shoe? Darn my memory, she thought and rubbed one paw over her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 21st 2013, 21:41

"I have never been to the 'city' before. My Twolegs always talk about it though." Giana said. "I want to go as long as I'm safe."
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade July 22nd 2013, 08:16

Jade didn't dare speak out as the other cats conversed. He didn't want to risk saying the wrong thing or otherwise. "Wait, an abandoned city? Isn't that a little dangerous? How will we find food?" He asked cautiously. Maybe nobody heard him. He sat there and waited to be scolded. He didn't remember his history at all, but for some strange reason, he was extremely shy.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5606
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 22nd 2013, 09:42

~no idea what's going on~

"That was smooth." Noxe looked at her sister weirdly as she cracked her head on the rock, then turned to talk to Jade. "Well, it's abandoned, so danger from the Twolegs won't exist there," Noxe replied. "Anyhow, if there's no Twolegs there's probably more prey, so we can still hunt. Unless they killed them all." She reached up to scratch her nose. "But... if they left because of some danger we'll have to watch out for that too."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 22nd 2013, 11:29

~Everyone's kind of just talking about the power plant place

Rue bounced up and down. "Why are we just standing around talking about it? Let's go!" she mewed excitedly, aggravating many cats around her when she bounced on them accidentally.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12876
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 22nd 2013, 12:03

~sure, I have no problem with Rue saving Noclaw and dying~

Noclaw was listening to the cats around with interest. He had never been to this city, as they called it, or any other for that matter. But a place abandoned by the Twolegs did sound promising, though they didn't know the reason for it being abandoned. Noclaw was slightly annoyed when Rue bounced on his tail, but he did get some amusement watching the other cats she bounced on. All her excitement reminds me of an apprentice! he thought to himself as he waited for the others to decide whether or not they would investigate this possible territory.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10953
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2013, 14:39

Nocte acknowledge Noxe's reasoning. "Or hopefully they just wanted to move somewhere else like the Big City to live. I think we all could eliminate whatever problem could come up." She stewed on her thoughts for a few moments and came to a decision for the whole lot of them. "I think we should go and live in that power plant area Frost suggested. It seems like an ideal place, and even if something happens I'm sure we can overcome it. Does everyone agree? All suggestions and comments are appreciated..." It was starting to get awkward under everyone's stares on her. These were cats she barely knew, after all. Maybe once they got going and started working together for a few days, the cats would start losing their wariness of each other.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 22nd 2013, 15:13

Noxe raised her voice to be heard. "Well, I'm going to agree with that. There isn't really a better place and I don't think we can afford to be on the move all the time. Plus who knows what we'll find there?" She didn't think it could be too bad. After all, she'd already lost her memory and whatever other family she had before.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo July 22nd 2013, 15:32

"Hmn...strange" Caligo thought to himself, as he kept walking along the streets of the City, noticing that the buildings and his surroundings were thinning out, taking on a slightly familiar 'outskirt' appearance. He kept padding his way along the side of the street, looking for a sign, any sign of who he was or his forgotten past. He scanned left and right, and out of the corner of his eye he saw a congregation of cats, some similar and some very different in appearance. "Maybe they can help me...maybe I should join them.." he thought to himself, slightly cautious, not sure if he should trust them or not. He padded his way over slowly, approaching the group, but still could not hear anything they were saying, despite his keen hearing. He edged closer and closer, trying not to be spotted by any of the cats, not yet at least...
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9162
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 22nd 2013, 15:35

Noxe heard a rustle. Her ears went straight up and, eyes narrowed, she crept around some cats in the direction of the sound. Crouching in anticipation, she growled as she saw a dark shape in the distance. "Who's there?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo July 22nd 2013, 15:49

Caligo froze as he heard a low growl in front of him, and came face to face with a blue-black she-cat with fur as dark as his own. "She might be dangerous..." his inner conscience told him, but Caligo was desperate, and knew he needed whatever help he could get. "I...I wasnt stalking your group or anything" he told her, picking his words carefully. "I just was wondering if any of you could help me...since I've lost any sort of memory I've had I'm completely lost in this place...and if there's any chance I could stick with you all until I figure out some things or whatnot..." he bowed his down in respect, hoping that he wouldn't have to run or fight...
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9162
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 22nd 2013, 16:11

~i'm going to kind of reorder the action a bit~

Noxe gave the black cat a weird look. What species is that? she wondered idly. He looked a little older than her and his appearance was similar, with black fur and pale eyes.[jkjk] She snorted at his first sentence. "Yeah right." She rolled her eyes, giving an appearance of complete boredom and relaxation, but any cat who knew her would have seen the darkening of her green eyes.
Without warning, Noxe leapt and pinned the stranger down, claws at his throat, managing to hold him down even though he was bigger. "Tell me what you're really here for." As she heard the next words, she lifted her paw a little and frowned. "Lost your memory?" she repeated. Noxe backed off and took a few steps in the direction of the group of cats, then looked back. "Follow me."

Noxe reached her sister and the other cats, feeling the stares. "I found another cat who's lost his memory," she announced without preamble, jerking her head in the direction of the black cat. "Who knows why there are suddenly so many."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2013, 16:59

((I thought he was going to be your apprentice? How is he older than you? Sorry for talking like you're not here, Caligo ^^" lol I just think it's weird since apprentices are always younger by a lot!))

Keres shifted a little bit and agreed, "That sounds good!" Her voice was barely audible, but at least the cats around her could hear. She wanted to keep nodding her head to what the others were discussing, but she was starting to dizzy. Bile rose in her throat and she coughed, squeezing her eyes shut. Whispers were suddenly starting again, but they didn't say anything about the powerplant. 'Aren't they paying attention?' she thought, and reluctantly opened one blue eye as the cat sitting directly behind her growled, "Stranger." Oh. One of those twin sister cats- Nocte was the green eyed one, and the one with blue eyes was Noxe, or was it the other way around?- was bringing in another cat with dark fur. Keres bristled slightly at Noxe/Nocte's words and resisted the urge to say something outloud. Few things angered her, but this did. 'What does she mean by why is there suddenly so many?' she thought peevishly. 'It's not like she knows more than we do. It's not like we're pesky rats that suddenly started to show up in someone's home, infecting it more and more. Jeez.' The brown tabby scowled crossly and looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next