Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join)

+5
Frost
Phoenixflare
Nyx
Sparrowfire
Torrentheart
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join)

Post by Torrentheart April 27th 2013, 10:06

First topic message reminder :

Otterbirch
She-Cat - Thoughtful, caring, and sympathetic sand-golden she-cat with white paws and
white under-belly, with a brownish tint to her flank. She has sparkling
green eyes that glow in the sunlight. She is adventurous and a bit mischievous and loves sneaking
up on things. She loves company and helping others.
Spoiler:

Stonefish
Tom - Loyal, compassionate, and caring, blackish-gray fur and and
long mane. Dark markings on his head and body and golden patches
on the side of his fur. He is strong and caring and would rather be with
himself.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Mossbreeze
She-Cat - Independent, caring, and helpful. Mossbreeze has long, light brown
furred and has white ear tips. She has more golden spots on her paws and
legs. She is very loyal to the warrior code and she is very stubborn.
She argues a lot when working with strangers but she is gentle and she
is loving and hard-working. Bold but a bit more gentle compared to most warriors.

Perchreed
Tom - A light-brown tom with white streaks of fur and gray
spots. He has a very dark brown head and a white and brown mane and
hazel eyes. He has white paws and silky, soft fur. He is respectful and
courageous and very loyal to his clan. He is very protective and
territorial. He enjoys working with others and can be bossy.

We didn't get all the kit pictures, so if you want to submit some pictures for Perchreed and Mossbreeze that fit the description, that's fine Smile

Anyone can join, as well, and that includes people from other Clans Wink
Here's a short form for made-up characters:
Code:

Username:
Name:
Description:
Other:

Gingerburst can start it ^-^

Last edited by Torrentheart on April 27th 2013, 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7009
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join)

Post by Phoenixflare May 3rd 2013, 19:41

Flamesong padded into the nursery. "The kits are coming soon, aren't they?" she asked. She purred and said, "It must be wonderful to have kits," she mewed wistfully.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gingerburst's Kits Are Born - (RPG, Anyone can join)

Post by Dewdrop May 3rd 2013, 20:00

Dewdrop hurried into the nursery, then came to an immediate stop when she saw Gingerburst. "The kits are coming!" she mewed excitedly, she then let out a long purr and settled herself along side the others.
Dewdrop
Dewdrop
Loner

Custom Rank : DA RUNT :3
WarriorPoints : 5042
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 3rd 2013, 23:32

Torrentheart had barely enough time to see the gray tail tip of his leader vanish under the reeds and brambles of the nursery. He paced around, still unsure of what exactly to do. His tail-tip twitched as well as his ears when he caught the unfamiliar scent of a ThunderClan/ShadowClan scent mixture. Odd combination, the deputy thought as he obliviously brushed past the white pelt of Snowlily. With a jolt, he whipped around to the older cat. "Snowlily!" he yelped, momentarily unaware of the cat looming over him.

He had seen this powerful cat and spoken to her many times before. Memories from seeing her coming into camp when he was just an apprentice flooded back. She was in some kind of elite clan back then- FrostClan? IceClan?- but then she had become ShadowClan deputy. "Oh, welcome, Snowlily! I hope you are having a safe journey, becoming and adjusting to ThunderClan leader. Monkeystar served ThunderClan well, but he was right to choose you as his successor." he gulped before he went on. "Gingerburst, one of our queens, is er, kitting right now, so please, mind that." he added hoarsely and quickly. Scraping the Earth with his paws, he casually sat down. "Please, feel free to take some fresh-kill and settle down with me somewhere if you wish to do so. New-leaf has been a time of joy for RiverClan this season, we have some to spare with an old friend."
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 4th 2013, 00:11

"Oh, it's Snowlily." Brightshadow's fur flattened and she gave her old friend a look through narrowed eyes. "You've grown old too," she commented drily. She then turned her keen gaze toward Torrentheart. Her whiskers twitched, a sure gesture of amusement, but when she poke, the elder's voice was slightly caustic. "No need to sound so intimidated Torrentheart," she said briskly. "Snowlily wouldn't hurt a fly. She might eat you, but at least you'd still be alive, right?"

Iceshard scurried back to the nursery. Locating the borage had taken longer than she thought. Echosong was nowhere to be seen. She was on her own. Feeling jittery and nervous, she ducked into the den. Streamstar had appeared too. "Here... Eat these Gingerburst."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 4th 2013, 00:24

Snowlily purred loudly, in clear amusement at the young deputy's obvious nervousness. She made a mental not of the way the large grey Tom seemed to shift around uncomfortably in her presence. "If you expect to eat with me, you best control that fidgeting. That prey will come back from the dead and flee with that awful racket you make." Her eyes glistened lightheartedly as she gave a respectful nod to the deputy's request. "Perhaps you should get back to the kitting queen." She shifted on her paws gracefully, suddenly finding herself face to face with the former Riverclan leader. "So Streamfur's finally took over the leaders responsibilities?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 4th 2013, 00:35

Torrentheart stopped his shuffling, slightly impatient with the elder. "You know, Gingerburst's delivering my kits, Snowlily. That's why I'm really nervous... I know I shouldn't be but it's just a scary thought," he meowed pointedly, a blunt edge evident in his mature voice. He frowned at the fact she had turned her back on him. He inched toward them both, pausing at a respectful distance.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 4th 2013, 00:51

"For awhile now," Brightshadow replied, flicking her tail. "Things have been hectic; no chance to go the Moonpool yet." She tipped her head from side to side a couple times before fixing on Torrentheart, who had stepped up behind Snowlily. "I was going to ask whether you're still ShadowClan deputy, but the fly has something to say I think."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 4th 2013, 01:07

"Enjoying your time as an elder, Brightshadow?" Torrentheart mused. "I bet you you are, being able to have a valid excuse to ridicule me." He flicked his tail, smiling at his own comment. He charmingly rested his head on his shoulder, seeming sweet. "I'm not a fly, either. I'm a tick that not even mouse bile can get off your fur." Flashing them a smug look, he laughed and sat down in front of them. "No, I just wanted to talk. I just can't stand to go in the nursery right now," he meowed, his voice a bit more soft.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 4th 2013, 06:16

"Are you going to help?" Tallheart meowed popping her head out of the nursery entrance. "Get some cobwebs and something from the fresh-kill pile for Gingerbust," Tallheart continued.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 4th 2013, 09:38

"All the more reason to poke fun," Brightshadow answered dismissively. She curled her tail around her paws and sniffed huffily. "I don't understand all this huss and fuss about Gingerburst's kitting. Queens have been giving birth to kits since the beginning of time. It's the most natural thing in the world."

Iceshard frowned at Tangleclaw. "What's the cobwebs for? And Gingerburst won't be eating anything for awhile. Asking Torrentheart to fetch some water would be better in fact." She rubbed her paws into the moss, trying to remember what else was required during kitting.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 4th 2013, 09:57

Torrentheart rolled his eyes. "Well of course, Brightshadow, you know what it's like to know you're about to be a parent!" he teased, batting her with his right paw. Torrentheart had remembered when this old cat was his strong leader that wasn't so cranky. It was hard to imagine her like that now. "What do you think we should name the kits once they're all cleaned up? Any suggestions?"
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 4th 2013, 10:47

~Her name is Tallheart in this RPG...~

Tallheart sighed. "Sorry its just that," Tallheart said sadly. "First I have a lot on my mind and ... I just can't tell you," Tallheart said. "Once the kits are named and when your ready meet me at the river. Let me just help Gingerburst. And Iceshard is right one of you should go get water for her," Tallheart said as she headed back into the nursery.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 4th 2013, 11:15

(OOC: okay I'm a bit confused? Who is Tallheart supposed to be talking to?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 4th 2013, 11:23

~The patrol, Iceshard, and you~
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 4th 2013, 13:18

Iceshard shrugged and turned back toward the nursery. She wasn't sure what Tallheart could do to help Gingerburst. After all, she herself was only trying to help because she had medicine cat training before. "Feeling okay there?" she asked quietly.

Rolling her eyes back at the deputy, Brightshadow poked him between the ribs. "Having everyone treat me like a helpless fossil doesn't improve my mood," she snorted. The gray elder glanced over her shoulder at the nursery and supressed a yawn. "Won't you have to see the kits before deciding? Although, I wouldn't mind if you named one after Otterpaw, my brother." Her voice lost its edge when she said her dead sibling's name.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare May 4th 2013, 14:05

~Tallheart. There are four kits, not two. And they're not light brown. Look at the topic reminder Narrowed Eyes~
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7087
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 4th 2013, 14:07

OOC: I'm not trying to get on your case either, but didn't CheeseStar and Silverwing remind you on god-modding again? This could be the 10th offense already. Essentially, you're making Gingerburst have her kits right now, which is god-modding. You are also completely altering their appearance.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 4th 2013, 14:13

~How do you delete messages, so nothing happened~
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar May 4th 2013, 14:16

~You can't delete that post, since there have been posts after it, but you can edit it with the edit button in the top right corner~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 4th 2013, 14:27

Streamstar wrote:~You can't delete that post, since there have been posts after it, but you can edit it with the edit button in the top right corner~
Thank you for that! But I need to tell Dragonclaw that something glitches (OMG TYPO!)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 4th 2013, 14:37

~I deleted your post for you. But please do not post anymore on this topic unless you're roleplaying because this is clogging the RP up. No need to say thank you.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 4th 2013, 14:46

"How is the water coming on?" Tallheart said from inside the nursery.
~Sorry about short part~
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire May 4th 2013, 16:04

~Sorry for not posting in a while. :p~

Gingerburst spit the stick out of her mouth and gulped down the herbs that Iceshard gave to her. It eased the pain a little bit but it came back a few seconds later as she panted hard. She felt the first kit coming in her stomach.
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4630
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 4th 2013, 17:13

"Are you felling fine? Do you need more poppy seeds?" Tallheart said. "I'm just so worried. I don't have a mate or kits so I want to make sure your's are OK," Tallheart admitted. She lay down next to her sister and gave her a comforting lick. "Don't worry about me. I know your kits will be wonderful. Do you want me to send Torrentheart in here?" Tallheart asked.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire May 4th 2013, 19:16

Gingerburst nodded briefly and gave her sister a reassuring look that she wasn't going to die or anything. Then, she smelled the scent of ShadowClan and ThunderClan. She panicked a little in her mind but calmed herself because she knew the other warriors would take care of it. She felt another pain in her stomach and prepared herself for a kit to come.
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4630
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next