Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

+6
Whiteout
Birdstar
Illusion
Nyx
Ren
Redstar
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 4 Empty RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Redstar December 20th 2012, 17:49

First topic message reminder :

I wanted to make an RP about Moonsplash and Icepaw’s life. You cannot make your own RP character, unless it’s just an extra. To call a character, just tell me the name of the character of who you want to be. Smile

Extra character sheet:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Relationship with Moonsplash/Icepaw:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

All Characters
Spoiler:

Characters taken
Spoiler:
Characters that can start RPing
Spoiler:

RULES:
1. DO NOT RP UNTIL YOU ARE ACCEPTED AND I SAID YOU MAY START RPING.
2. No killing until I say.
3. NO GOD-MODDING UNLESS THAT PERSON SAID YOU MAY.
4. NEW RULE: No more than 2 characters, with an exception of Dawnstorm, because she made 3 before this rule was made Smile
5. Make as many EXTRAS as you like :3
6. Have fun!!!

Last edited by Forestblaze on December 24th 2012, 17:18; edited 16 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 4 Empty Re: RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Guest December 28th 2012, 20:58

~Sorry guys for not posting. Forestblaze said to make up mentors for all the kits except Moonkit. I'm pretty sure Tigerstripe is to be Moonkit's mentor. And apprentice ceremony DawnStorm. Razz They haven't gotten their apprentice names, right?~

Tigerstripe shuffled his paws, his glowing amber eyes scanning the gathered Clan. The apprentice ceremony for the kits! He hoped fervently that he would get to be Moonkit's mentor. He was already familiar with hhow the little she-cat learned. Tigerstripe spent almost all of his free-time helping Moonkit learn the hunter's crouch, how to fend for herself against her bigger littermates. He'd come up with ways how Moonkit could use her size to her advantage. Tigerstripe had once caught Adderstar watching them. The brown tabby tom spotted Moonkit beside Snowkit at last. "Be brave," he mouthed, hoping she understood. "I believe in you."

Back to top Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 4 Empty Re: RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Redstar December 28th 2012, 21:57

~Um, Dawnstorm, I said to the apprentice Ceremony. And Tigerstripe's apprentice is Moonkit.~
Moonkit smiled, "Thanks, Tigerstripe. I hope you are my mentor. Now, we'll see if Adderstar agrees." Moonkit looked at Adderstar, waiting for him to start the ceremony.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 28th 2012, 23:24

~ Oh, haha Sweat ~

Snowkit batted her sister. Ever since her father had the 'talk' she realized Moonkit was really stupid and small. She bit her tail. "I bet your so small Adderstar won't even include you!" she chimed in Moonkit's ear, and Hailkit encouraged Snowkit's instult by more insults and giggling.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 29th 2012, 00:05

Moonkit rolled her eyes, "Hey, I have an advantge. If there were a huge battle with badgers going on, I could flee unnoticed while you two are screaming for help, dying." Moonkit curled her tail around her paws, feeling clever.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 29th 2012, 00:22

Snowkit and Hailkit laughed. "But just think, before you leave we can snatch you up and throw you back at it's teeth!" Hailkit chuckled, and slapped his paw hard on his sister, knocking her down and spitting on her. Snowkit laughed and giggled. "And YOU'D be the first to die!" she added, purring.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 29th 2012, 00:43

"I wouldn't be able to be chewed if you think I'm that small. Thus, I would be able to slice it's stomach from the inside and kill it, but you guys are so big and fat he has to chew you." Moonkit mewed.

~They're kits. xD They're supposed to make no sense like that.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 29th 2012, 09:46

"Enough bickering," Silvershadow cut in. She wrapped her tail around Snowkit and Hailkit, pulling them off to the side. "Behave!" She scolded softly. "Act like apprentices. You're going to be the best warriors the Clan has ever seen!" Silvershadow paused, then added emphatically, "If you two start acting like one!" After giving the two one last groom, she released them.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 29th 2012, 17:30

Hailkit snorted. "I am going to be the best warrior, but Moonkit will be the worst!" he chuckled. "And also, you'd be so small you'd be badger dung the second you reach it's stomach!" he said, sticking his tongue out at Moonkit. Snowkit giggled. "I'll keep an eye out for a piece of ugly gray fur in the next badger I kill," she laughed, and hit her sister with her claws. One look from their mother and the kits both stopped and sat up straight proudly, puffing out their chest fur.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4