Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

+6
Whiteout
Birdstar
Illusion
Nyx
Ren
Redstar
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 2 Empty RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Redstar December 20th 2012, 17:49

First topic message reminder :

I wanted to make an RP about Moonsplash and Icepaw’s life. You cannot make your own RP character, unless it’s just an extra. To call a character, just tell me the name of the character of who you want to be. Smile

Extra character sheet:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Relationship with Moonsplash/Icepaw:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

All Characters
Spoiler:

Characters taken
Spoiler:
Characters that can start RPing
Spoiler:

RULES:
1. DO NOT RP UNTIL YOU ARE ACCEPTED AND I SAID YOU MAY START RPING.
2. No killing until I say.
3. NO GOD-MODDING UNLESS THAT PERSON SAID YOU MAY.
4. NEW RULE: No more than 2 characters, with an exception of Dawnstorm, because she made 3 before this rule was made Smile
5. Make as many EXTRAS as you like :3
6. Have fun!!!

Last edited by Forestblaze on December 24th 2012, 17:18; edited 16 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10234
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 2 Empty Re: RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Redstar December 22nd 2012, 10:01

~OH! I didn't notice! Yeah! xD The only characters you can make now are extras. You may start RPing!!!~

Moonkit opened her eyes. The bright morning light was streaming into the nursery. She looked around, seeing Hailkit, Snowkit, and her mother mother, Silvershadow. She smiled and tackled Snowkit, "Gotcha, Snowkit!" Moonkit giggled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 2 Empty Re: RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Ren December 22nd 2012, 10:36

Snowkit faught back, putting the tiny kit on her back. She giggled. "No, I got you!" she squeaked, playfully batting at her. Hailkit joined in, attacking them both. Snowkit dramatically let out a wheeze as he tackled them, and they all playfully tackled and batted at each other, giggling.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4429
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 22nd 2012, 11:57

"Ow, OW!" Moonkit squealed. She wiggled out from under them and wailed, "Be careful!!! You guys hurt.. You're so BIG!" She sat down, licking her paw. The small gray she-cat didn't understand why they were so much bigger than her. "Wy are you guys so big and I'm normal sized?"

~This is where you make fun of her xDD~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 22nd 2012, 15:53

Hailkit batted a bit to hardly at the gray cat. "Because we're normal!" he laughed. "And your abnormal!" Snwokit stiffled a laugh at Hailkit's joke. "Now, Hailkit, don't think..... little of her!" she squeaked, and batted more softly at Moonkit.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 22nd 2012, 17:12

"Wha...?" Moonkit teared up, "I'm not small! You guys are just too big! I am normal!" Moonkit sat in the corner of the nursery and saw a few cats laughing at the entrance of the nursery. She hid her face, and started crying.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 22nd 2012, 17:27

~I'm confused, what do I do with Icekit? :O~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5706
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 22nd 2012, 17:33

Snwokit padded over to her sister gingerly. "Sorry, Moonkit," she said, licking her sister. Hailkit stayed where he was and stuck his tongue out at his sister.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 22nd 2012, 17:38

Silvershadow gently pushed the kits apart with her tail. "Don't hurt your sister, Hailkit, Snowkit. She's so small." Her eyes glittered as she bent, smoothing down a tuft of fur on Hailkit's head with her tongue. The she-cat paused, her tail tip twitching as her eyes slid back up to the tiny cat crying in the corner. Silvershadow made no move to comfort Moonkit. "I made you your own nest, Moonkit," she meowed, her voice pitched loud enough to pierce through her wailing. "Your littermates are getting bigger now, and it would be unfortunate if you got suffocated or squished in their playfighting." Her voice was emotionless and flat as she pointed at the tiny moss and bracken nest in the corner.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38672
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 22nd 2012, 17:55

I guess I'll make an extra. xD
Name: Mumblekit
Description: my avatar, just smaller :3
Relationship with Moonpaw/Icepaw: Moonshine's friend or enemy, I honestly don't care Razz
Other:
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5743
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 22nd 2012, 18:09

Hailkit stiffled a laugh. His sister is so small she needs her own nest! Ha! Snowkit continued to comfort her sister for a second. "See? Momma made you your own nest!" she piped, pouncing on the bed of moss, so small that she was bigger than it.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 08:36

Viper wrote:~I'm confused, what do I do with Icekit? :O~
~You don't RP yet.~

"My own nest...?! But mama! It's smaller than me!" Moonkit looked up at her mother, "Why are you guys being like this? Why can't you be nice?" She smiled at Snowkit, "Thanks."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 23rd 2012, 09:17

"It fits you perfectly," Silvershadow insisted. She picked Moonkit up by her scruff and deposited her in the nest. The bracken edge was about half a tail length from Moonkit in every direction. "I am being nice. I don't want you to get hurt." Pain and regret flickered in her eyes for a heartbeat, disappearing so quickly it would leave others wondering if they ever really saw it.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38672
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 12:06

Stoneice padded into the nursery his pawsteps almost silent. His icy blue eyes flickered emotionessly over Moonkit who lay in her own nest separated and excluded from her family. "Hailkit, Snowkit!" He purred nuzzling his kits gently and rasping his tongue over their small heads. After he greeted his kits he purred and licked Silvershadow's cheek gently. "How is everything? I had a small break from patrols and decided to see my family." He mewed smiling at Hailkit and Snowkit and he purposely avoided eye contact with Moonkit.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7838
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 23rd 2012, 12:42

Can I RP? Very Happy
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 13:08

~Yes, you may :3 I'll add Mumblekit in a sec. And it's Moonsplash, not Moonshine xDDD But do you need to make him a mother...?~

"Hi, Stoneice." Moonkit meowed, knowing he would not respond, "I'm also part of this family, if you didn't notice. You can at least say hi to me. Why don't you like me? Why did I ask, since you won't respond? Because I wanted to see if you had a big enough heart to answer!" Moonkit covered her face with her paws and buried herself in her moss. Why can't anyone like me at least a little bit...?

~TIGERPAW MAY COME IN THE RP NOW.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 23rd 2012, 13:21

Hm his mom looks like Gingerblaze, (my character sheet) and his dad died. xD

Mumblekit noticed the commotion, but didnt want to say anything, for he was afraid his mother would hit him. He lightly hit the moss ball, letting out a squeal as it flew across the nursery. Slowly, he slunk towards the moss ball, inarticulate at the sight of the hateful cats treating Moonkit like she was Tigerstar. Mumblekit clawed at the ball, and picked it up in his clenched jaws, running back to the other side.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 14:25

Snowkit clawed at her father's belly fur. "Daddy, Moonkit is a part of the family!" she giggled, looking at Moonkit. "Say hi to her!" She thought her father was playing with Moonkit, but he wasn't. She padded over to her sister and licked her behind the ear, giggling. Hailkit sat next to his father, ignoring them all. "No, father. She's just this family's pile of dung in cat form! Don't even look at that stupid kit!" he said, closing his eyes and standing proudly. Snowkit squeaked/growled at Hailkit angrily.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 15:01

"Oh, when I get my paws on you, Hailkit," Moonkit growled, "You're gonna be the dung of the family. Literally." Cats that heard her burst out laughing, and Moonkit didn't know why. "What's wrong? What's so funny!" And she heard a cat say, "You!" When she heard that, she closed her eyes tightly and shed a tear. She laid in her nest and covered her face.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 15:02

Forestblaze wrote:~Yes, you may :3 I'll add Mumblekit in a sec. And it's Moonsplash, not Moonshine xDDD But do you need to make him a mother...?~

"Hi, Stoneice." Moonkit meowed, knowing he would not respond, "I'm also part of this family, if you didn't notice. You can at least say hi to me. Why don't you like me? Why did I ask, since you won't respond? Because I wanted to see if you had a big enough heart to answer!" Moonkit covered her face with her paws and buried herself in her moss. Why can't anyone like me at least a little bit...?

~TIGERPAW MAY COME IN THE RP NOW.~

(Awwh, I feel so mean! Razz Poor Moonkit)

Stoneice narrowed his eyes dangerously and he slowly bared his teeth. "I didn't see you there Moonkit in that tiny nest of yours. Don't talk back to me or else there will be consequences." He growled his voice low. His eyes flashed at Moonkit as if to say, "If you talk your in huge trouble." Stoneice purred and licked his son's head. "That's my son. You learn so quickly." Stoneice mewed his eyes filled with love for his son, his daughter (even though she favored Moonkit more), and his beautiful mate.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 15:09

(@Birdflight IKR! I feel so mean doing this haha)

Snowkit ran to her father and jumped up on him. "Daddy!" she squealed. Hailkit craned his neck forward in pride as his father licked his tiny head. He shot an ugly glance at his sister Moonkit and stuck her tongue out. Snowkit sat next to Hailkit, and stuck her tongue out aswell. Her emotions for Moonkit was on and off, but mostly she stuck by her brother's side and continued to joke with him.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 15:09

"Consequences? I thought being ignored was already a consequence! Being hated, accused, and laughed at! I hate being small!!! No one cares about me just because of my SIZE! One day you'll all see how strong I've become, and you'll regret that you ever made fun of me!!!" Moonkit screamed. Her face was wet with tears. She put her face back down in her moss, not waiting for a response.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2012, 15:10

"Tigerpaw!" The brown tabby's ears pricked at the sound of his name. His mentor was frowning at him. Clearly disapproving of his sprawled, lazy position by the tree stump no doubt. "Clean out the nursery will you?" Tigerpaw's whiskers drooped in disappointment. "I thought you said we'd be hunting!" he protested, glancing longingly at the camp entrance. Blazefur grunted, "All right. How about we make it battle training if you clean the nursery?" Tigerpaw leaped to his paws and darted off to the medicine cat's den to fetch moss. He needed no further urging.

<&>

Tigerpaw pushed into the nursery after Stoneice, dropping the bundles of moss at the entrance. "Hey Hailkit, Snowkit!" He nodded at Silvershadow and her mate in greeting , his amber eyes finally turning to land on the desolate figure huddled in the corner. "Are you okay Moonkit?" Tigerpaw padded closer and gently nudged her. He slanted his confused gaze at Silvershadow. She seemed to be ignoring her! What in the name of StarClan? Tigerpaw nudged Moonkit again. "What happened?" he asked, his voice low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 15:18

Moonkit looked up, seeing Tigerpaw. "Oh, you mean other than my parents, brother and sister, and the rest of the clan hate me because I'm a tiny scrap? Nothing. Nothing at all." She teared up, then stopped. "Wh-why did you ask? Why didn't you make a mean comment or even smirk?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 15:21

Stoneice rolled his eyes slightly as he watched Moonkit pathetically wail in her tiny moss nest. Ignoring Moonkit, he turned to Snowkit and Hailkit. "You two, how about we practice the hunter's crouch outside of the nursery a bit. A good way to get a head start at your warrior training." He puffed out his chest in pride and he smiled at the kits. "You two will become the greatest warriors this clan will ever see." He mewed starting toward the exit of the nursery. He looked back and motioned with his tail for Snowkit and Hailkit to follow him along with Silvershadow. Silvershadow could relax in the sun instead of being in that stuffy nursery.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 15:28

Hailkit and Snowkit jumped up. "Battle training?! Your great, father!" Hailkit piped, and darted out of the stuff nursery to the cloudy outside world. Snowkit tailed after, glancing at her oncoming mother to follow. After her mother went through, she remained in the nursery. She was looking at Tigerpaw and the scrap of gray fur on the moss. She frowned, but her brother and father's voices brought her back to reality and ducked out of the nursery.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next