Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

+6
Whiteout
Birdstar
Illusion
Nyx
Ren
Redstar
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 3 Empty RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Redstar December 20th 2012, 17:49

First topic message reminder :

I wanted to make an RP about Moonsplash and Icepaw’s life. You cannot make your own RP character, unless it’s just an extra. To call a character, just tell me the name of the character of who you want to be. Smile

Extra character sheet:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Relationship with Moonsplash/Icepaw:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

All Characters
Spoiler:

Characters taken
Spoiler:
Characters that can start RPing
Spoiler:

RULES:
1. DO NOT RP UNTIL YOU ARE ACCEPTED AND I SAID YOU MAY START RPING.
2. No killing until I say.
3. NO GOD-MODDING UNLESS THAT PERSON SAID YOU MAY.
4. NEW RULE: No more than 2 characters, with an exception of Dawnstorm, because she made 3 before this rule was made Smile
5. Make as many EXTRAS as you like :3
6. Have fun!!!

Last edited by Forestblaze on December 24th 2012, 17:18; edited 16 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 3 Empty Re: RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Nyx December 23rd 2012, 15:31

Silvershadow purred and rested her cheek briefly on Stoneice's shoulder. "Come on, Snowkit." She pawed her over and smoothed down the tufty fur with a swift lick. Her eyes flicked up to Tigerpaw as she returned his greeting. Turning her attention back to her kits, Silvershadow completely ignored the tiny cat in the corner. She released her hold on Snowkit so she could join her brother. "Come play outside," she meowed. "We need to give Tigerpaw space for him to clean." The she-cat followed Stoneice. "You two will become great warriors," she promised. "Especially with a father like yours."

~This post was supposed to be before Dawn's. I already edited it twice so I don't have the energy to edit it again for a new post.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life - Page 3 Empty Re: RP: Moonsplash and Icepaw's life

Post by Guest December 23rd 2012, 15:42

Tigerpaw frowned after the cats leaving the nursery. "Why are they treating you so badly just because you're small? It's nothing to be ashamed of. You didn't choose to be small." He blinked down on Moonkit. "I'd never just laugh at someone just because of how they look like." His keen gaze jumped to her tiny nest. Did Silvershadow isolate her own kit to a nest all by herself? Tigerpaw shook his head in disgust, all thoughts of battle training pushed to the back his mind. "Here, I'll give you some extra moss to make your nest comfy." He gently nudged Moonkit out of her nest. Tigerpaw tucked the bracken in, so the pointy ends wouldn't stab her in her sleep. He then patted on several layers of extra moss so Moonkit's nest was now springy and extra-soft. "It isn't much," Tigerpaw meowed apologetically as he began clearing out the dirty stuff from the other nests. He couldn't see why the other cats, especially Moonkit's own mother, would do such a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 15:47

(Thank you for stating that Brightstar. That was confusing haha XD And I'm jealous Sagedapple haha XD You get to be nice to Moonkit lol)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 16:40

Moonkit smiled, "T-Thanks. You're the only one who is nice to me." Her eyes lit up, hoping Tigerpaw would be her friend. She liked him. She laid in the moss, and meowed, "Ooh! It's comfy. You really didn't have to do this, you know. Maybe when you're a warrior, you could be my mentor when I become an apprentice!" she smiled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 23rd 2012, 18:02

Mumblekit raced after Snowkit and Hailkut. "Can I play too?" He asked excitedly, forgetting about his moss ball. His tail stood erect, obviously happy, for he was usually with his abusive mother. In fact, he still had a bruise under his leg, for what he didn't know.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5744
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 18:10

Snowkit and Hailkit turned. "Sure," Snowkit mewed, "But were training and I have to tell father; maybe he can train you, too!" Hailkit's eyes lit up. "Yay! Mumblekit will train with us!" he squealed, and attacked his father playfully. "Can Mumblekit train with us? Pleaseeeee?" Hailkit begged.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 18:19

Stoneice laughed. "Of course he may join us!" He mewed happily. "Now, Snowkit, Hailkit, Mumblekit, all three of you get in this crouch as best as you can and I'll come around and fix your position." He mewed dropping down into a hunter crouch with a fluid motion. "Make sure your tail is still, that way you don't alert the prey. Now for chasing rabbits your going to want to jet yourself forward. We will do this in a moment and who knows maybe we'll have a little race and test our skills." Stoneice mewed a smile curling onto his lips as he demonstrated the hunter crouch. He walked about and made sure each kit had the crouch perfectly by adjusting a foot or just telling them to shift their weight so that it was perfect.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 18:23

Snowkit did it almost perfectly, the only flaws being her natural tail movement and weight shifting. Hailkit just needed to adjust some of his paws and head. "Do I got, Father? Do I?" Hailkit squealed, trying to get it perfect the first time.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 18:44

Stoneice padded over to Hailkit. "Make sure you adjust your back left paw and your right paw. Also your head is rather high so lower your head and your shoulders should adjust as well." Stoneice moved his back paw and front paw and placed his tail on his son's head to remind him to lower it. Then Hailkit had it perfect. "There, perfect don't move and memorize how each muscle feels so you can do this again." He mewed and padded over to Snowkit. "Well, I'm impressed!" He mewed smiling. "Make sure you don't move your tail and also shift your weight to more of your back legs so you can really fly forward to catch that rabbit. But other than that it's perfect." He mewed as he gazed at his two kits proudly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 23rd 2012, 19:25

Mumblekit's was terrible, for he had never really seen one before. "Can you help me?" He flattened his ears against his head, his tail shot up in the sky as he tried to imitate it. "I've never really done one before," He chuckled, trying to hide his embarrassment, "I look like a frog with a tail!"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 19:41

Stoneice chuckled, "It's perfectly fine, this is about learning not competing." He mewed. He adjusted Mumblekit's paws and lowered his tail so it didn't stick straight up. He lowered the tom's head and moved his front paws into the correct place. "Now it looks great, all you have to do is shift your weight to mainly your back legs and we can move on with the next step." He mewed gently his ice blue eyes lighting up happily when Mumblekit had it about perfect along with Snowkit and Hailkit.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 20:03

Snowkit shuffled over to Mumblekit. "Good job, Mumblekit. And this is our first time doing it, too," she whispered, and stood upright again when her father appeared to be surveying them. Hailkit shot a friendly smile at his sister and Mimblekit and nodded. "I'm ready for the next step!" he announced nice and loud.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 23rd 2012, 23:17

"Thanks! I bet you guys will be the best warriors!" Mumblekit screeched happily. They treated Moonkit as if something was wrong with her, so he decided there probably was. Maybe a disease. Who knows? I's better not ask. It probably hurts them to think about her, he decided, sitting down and licking his creamy paw. "Can we explore?"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2012, 15:47

"It's nothing," Tigerpaw reassured her, pleased that Moonkit was more cheerful now. He patted the last of the clean bedding out and plucked out a root from the moss with nimble claws. "My final assessment is coming soon," he said proudly. "Blazefur said so. It's be great if you were my apprentice!" Anyone else would tear her to pieces, he thought inwardly. Tigerpaw didn't want Moonkit to get hurt. The brown tabby rolled the dirty moss into a tight ball and paused, glancing over his shoulder. "I have to go to battle training now, but I'll show you the hunter's crouch when I get back!" he promised, amber eyes bright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 24th 2012, 15:51

"The hunters crouch? Awesome! Thanks, Tigerpaw! Your a good friend." Moonkit smiled. He's so nice! He's going to teach me everything! I really hope he's my mentor. Anyone else would be so mean to me and probably not teach me anything!!! She laid in her nest, and smiled at Tigerpaw.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 24th 2012, 16:24

Stoneice smiled and mewed, "There everyone has a perfect hunter's crouch! Now if you can stalk forward silently in that crouch you'll be sure to become amazing hunters!" He mewed proudly. Even Mumblekit was catching on a lot more quicker than he thought. The young kit would become a great warrior. Mumblekit probably learns a lot more quicker than Moonkit He thought scowling. He turned to the kits, "How about you three have a race, whoever can get to the other side of the clearing and back to Silvershadow and I wins." Stoneice suggested sitting down beside his mate, his ice blue eyes gleaming.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2012, 16:38

Tigerpaw nodded and pushed his way out of the nursery. He paused at the sight of the kits playing and shook his head again. What was so wrong with Moonkit? She was just on the small side. Tigerpaw dropped off the dirty moss by the Sky Oak and hurried to meet Blazefur at the training hollow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 24th 2012, 16:51

Silvershadow's eyes glowed with pride. "They learn so quickly," she purred. "Remember, no cheating, my little warriors," she called, raising her voice. Her fluffy tal whisked the ground as she watched the three kits squeal and tumble about each other. Hailkit was going to grow up strong just like his father. His broad shoulders were already beginning to show through his fluffy pelt. Snowkit was a little smaller, with a leaner frame. Moonkit, of course, was the tiniest. Silvershadow sighed inwardly. That one was never going to grow up and amount to anything.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 17:26

(How about all of them go in at the same time? =)

Snowkit and Hailkit got ready. As her father shouted go, all 3 kits darted. Snowkit was in second at first, Hailkit in first. Mumblekit soon got in first, Snowkit in second. At the end, all 3 kits ran into Silvershadow's chest at the same time. "Great job, Mumblekit and-" Hailkit paused and looked at Snowkit madly "Snowkit..." he grumbled. Snowkit snorted at him but looked at Mumblekit assuringly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 24th 2012, 18:39

"All I'm good at is running! That's not good for anything, other than fleeing!" Mumblekit subtly winked at Snowkit. Mumblekit dug his claws into the soft ground, impatient for the next teaching session. "I hope you're my mentor! You're the best teacher!" He said eagerly, happiness bubbling off him.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 24th 2012, 19:52

Stoneice mewed, "Mumblekit, WindClan is best at running and running is most certainly not for fleeing but for chasing down our enemies, our prey. Your should be happy your great at running." He mewed rather sternly but he just wanted the young tom to learn. He smiled, "Now are you three hungry? I'll go fetch you three a mouse or a small bird and Silvershadow and I can share a rabbit." He offered smirking mischievously at his mate.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 24th 2012, 20:17

"I was just trying to be nice to Snowkit," Mumblekit shuffled his paws, eyes trained on them. He licked his mouth hungrily, but didnt say a Word. Gingerblaze, his mother, said not to eat unless he had participated in helping the clan. Even if it means starving to death. Because of her harsh beliefs, she wasn't allowed near the elders. Mumblekit's father, Whiteshadow, had gotten sick of Gingerblaze, and they were no longer mates. Then, he died in a battle with ShadowClan, leaving Mumblekit in a mournful, tough world, with the scratches to prove it. Despite all of this, it inspired Mumblekit to become the best warrior possible, and prove to his mother that he could be as good as she expected.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 28th 2012, 20:03

(I don't know what to do next XD)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 28th 2012, 20:15

~I was hoping Sagedapple would post as Tigerpaw soon...~

FAST FOWARD TO APPRENTICE CEREMONY. TIGERPAW IS TIGERSTRIPE. MOONKIT, SNOWKIT, HAILKIT, AND MUMBLEKIT ARE BECOMING APPRENTICES. MAKE FAKE MENTORS FOR ALL OF THEM EXCEPT FOR MOONKIT.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 28th 2012, 20:28

(Can Tigerstripe be Snowpaw's mentor, Sagedapple? If not change it to Wolfscar)

Snowpaw pounced on her brother. "Hailpaw!" Snowpaw chimed. She nuzzled her brother and shot a mean glance at Moonpaw. Ever since she was promoted to apprentice, she had learned how stupid and small Moonpaw was. Hailpaw groaned and flicked her off, getting up. Ashlilly, Hailpaw's mentor, and Tigerstripe, Snowpaw's mentor, towered above the two. "Hailpaw, Snowpaw," Ashlilly said deeply, staring at the two. "It's time to train."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next