Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3)

+8
Lilacstar
Moonblossom
Thunderclaw
Lightclaw
Shimmerpaw
Sunbeam
Roguestar
Redstar
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3) - Page 2 Empty The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3)

Post by Redstar November 20th 2012, 22:05

First topic message reminder :

As the title says, this is the Chat RP made into a real RP.

If you had a character on the chatbox, use this:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
If you didn't have a character in the chatbox and you want to make one, use this:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Desctiption:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Clans
Thunderclan
Shadowclan
Windclan
Riverclan
Bloodclan (lives in the tunnels and are good, led by Rockpetal)
Blackclan (Dark Forest worshipers and go strictly by the Dark Forest's rules, but everyone thinks they are for Starclan, led by Moonsplash)

Clan Ranks and Open Positions
Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Shadowclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Bloodclan
Spoiler:

Blackclan
Spoiler:

What you missed
Thunderclan
Shadowclan
Windclan
Riverclan
Bloodclan
Blackclan
Bramblepaw has joined Blackclan.
Bloodclan camp
Spoiler:
Blackclan camp
Spoiler:
RULES
1. No RPing until I accept you
2. I DO NOT RESERVE SPOTS. THEY ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE Wink
3. There is no limit on how many characters you make Very Happy
4. Sunfire, Grasswhisker and I are the same people, so any of us can accept you.
5. Have fun!
UPDATE: WE NEED RIVERCLAN CATS! PLEASE!

Last edited by Forestblaze on December 11th 2012, 19:06; edited 8 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3)

Post by Windystorm November 23rd 2012, 15:46

Name: Wolfstar
Clan: Shadowclan
Desctiption: A large, muscular tom with broad shoulders and short, dark grey fur. His left eye is a bright yellow while his right eye is paler and blind. Wolfstar has a long scar going across his face, over his blind eye and muzzle. He also has several scars on his chest and back. Wolfstar is a serious, cold tom with a strong will. His one goal is to make his clan powerful, the most successful and strongest in the forest. He has no problem dirtying his paws and is one of the fiercest fighters around.
Other: Wolfstar has an incredible sense of smell and he uses intimidation to weaken others.

Name: Hawktail
Clan: Bloodclan
Desctiption: A dark brown tabby tom with piercing yellow eyes. He has a white underbelly,white paws, and a white tail. His tabby stripes continue down his tail, which is tipped with black.
Other: Hawktail is a sturdy, observant tom who doesn't often understand others. He only sees things in his own way and can be stubborn. Hawktail is easily recognized by his white, striped, black-tipped tail.

Name: Bramblepaw
Clan: Blackclan
Desctiption:A broad-shouldered dark brown tabby with a paler brown muzzle and underbelly. He has dark green eyes and a serious, stubborn personality. Bramblepaw is also a bit selfish. He cares only about his own success.
Other: His only skills are fighting-related. He is terrible at anything else.

Name: Redclaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Desctiption: A muscular mottled red tabby tom with amber eyes. He has short, but very strong, legs and long white claws. Redclaw has an 'x'-like scar over his shoulder and three small claw-marks on his cheek.
Other: He is devoted to Wolfstar, always following his orders. Redclaw is best at close-combat fighting and uses his strength to overpower others. Though he is short, he is not at all weak.

Last edited by Windystorm on November 23rd 2012, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clans (Chat RP made into a real RP :3)

Post by Lightclaw November 23rd 2012, 16:13

Name: Littlestorm
Clan: ShadowClan
Desctiption: Littlestorm is very small for a full-grown cat. Some think she is a new apprentice and are shocked to hear she is actually a warrior, let alone deputy! She has downy soft pale gray tabby fur and large, innocent mint green eyes that melt could the coldest heart. Don't be tricked by her size and looks. Littlestorm isn't named for her pelt but her fighting and personality. Sure, she is the sweetest thing..until you anger her. Then, you might wanna run...fast cuz she is a very skilled fighter and is a surprisingly fast runner. It's hard to stop this she-cat once she's into a fight.
Other: She only listens to those she respects and has a crush on Wolfstar.

Name: Bluewillow
Clan: BloodClan
Desctiption: Bluewillow is absolutely beautiful. She is slender, long-legged, and delicate. Her weak body made it so that she wasn't able to be made into a warrior. Not wanting to be useless, Bluewillow chose to be medicine cat. Her short, soft blue fur and dark, deep ocean blue eyes are her best features. Being a gentle, kind, and motherly cat, medicat is the perfect position for her.
Other:
Spoiler:
Open for forbidden love ;D

Name: Lightningpaw (Lightningsand)
Desctiption: (Personality) Lightningpaw is very sharp-tongued and honest...blunt I guess you could say. She doesn't see the sense in lying. If she is lied to or betrayed, she finds a way to get revenge. one way or another. However, you'll find that if you get to know her well enough, Lightningpaw is pretty funny in a sarcastic way and undyingly loyal. She will do anything for those she loves.
Other:
Spoiler:
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfire November 23rd 2012, 16:21

~ACCCEPTED Can Bramblepaw be Moonstar's apprentice? :O And Bramblepaw can be one of the cats called from Tigerstar. What clan would he be originally from though? :O~
Sunfire
Sunfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Your worst nightmare
WarriorPoints : 4683
Male Posts : 27

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 23rd 2012, 16:54

(Sure. Probably Thunderclan)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 23rd 2012, 19:31

~Ok! Cool Very Happy~
Fallenwings smiled, "Thanks, Moonshine. That means a lot to me. And can we go without Slabpelt and Oakheart? Obviously their not coming."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 24th 2012, 00:05

Cherrypaw padded from the medicine cats' den and over to her siblings. "What happened?" she mewed. "Sorry, I couldn't make it out here in time. I was busy." She turned at the sound of Darkheart's voice, "Moonstar just told us that Tigerstar will try to get the recruits of the Dark Forest to come to BlackClan."
"Neat," she mewed to the older tom. "So, when do you two go on a tour of the territory?" she asked after Darkheart had left.

Slabpelt padded from the warriors' den. "Sorry," he mewed to the patrol. "I had to convince Oakheart to stay, otherwise he would've made me stay. He's really worried that Brownripple will get hurt one day while he's out of camp, or Mudkit and Pinekit will be stolen." He stared at Moonshine for a moment, then shook his head, She won't love me. She's deputy! "Anyways, we had better go now, otherwise the prey might come marching into camp, demanding why they hadn't had their daily exercise, running from cats," he teased, then saw Rockstar pad towards the patrol.

Rockstar heard noise from outside her den and sat up in her nest. Letting out a large yawn, she padded from her den and leaped down from the CaveStone, padding over to her deputy. "Did you want me?" she asked, thinking that she had heard someone call for her while she was asleep. "Or can it wait until after patrols?"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 25th 2012, 16:11

"Oh. I forgot. Your a medicine cat. We cant train together." Icepaw mewed sadly and shook her head looking at her mentor she said. "Anything to get me out of camp Falconglare." She mewed.

"I did but everything is fixed." She caught Slabpelt's gaze on her and she smiled. Would he really love me back? she wondered and mewed "Would you like me to come in Oakheart's place?" She asked Thornclaw. She shot and affectionate glance at Slaboelt.

(They should become mateeees :O)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 26th 2012, 18:18

Bramblepaw lay in his nest, eyes narrowed tiredly. He puffed out a sigh and flexed his claws, his tail flicking irritably. I don't want to get up... Moonstar won't find me in here. She won't drag me out! He thought, yawning.

Wolfstar padded around the fresh kill pile, eyes narrowed slightly. "This prey is three days old. If we're to rebuild Shadowclan to its former glory, Redclaw, do a better job of hunting. Your size is no excuse." He growled, shooting an icy glare at the short, mottled tabby tom. "I plan to feed my warriors well. Giving them stale vole won't build up their strength."

Redclaw ducked his head quickly, glancing at his paws. "Yes, Wolfstar." He mumbled, flicking an ear. He looked down at the vole, only a few days old. It looked perfectly fine to him, but Wolfstar knew best. We don't even have any warriors to feed... He thought, puffing out a sigh as he took the vole for himself. He would take his share and go hunting first thing after his meal. What's... What's wrong with my size? My legs are strong, my claws sharp... No, I should always work on improving myself. For the clan.

Hawktail was settled down by the fresh kill pile, eating a fat squirrel. He stretched out comfortably and finished the last bites of his prey, swiping a tongue over his jaws. Patrol? This early? He thought, sitting up and smoothing down a patch of fur on his shoulder. He was slightly disappointed not to be chosen, but he'd catch the next patrol.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 26th 2012, 18:39

~I thought you said Bramblepaw was going to be a recruit from Thunderclan coming from the Dark Forest....?~

Moonstar sniffed the air. "I smell Thunderclan! Only one though... Must be our first recruit." She smiled, "Don't be shy, Thunderclan cat. Come in, and make yourself at home."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 26th 2012, 20:22

Sparrowpaw dragged himself out of his den and yawned.It felt lonely since Hollyleaf became a warrior.Then he remembered.His last accesment was today!He would be a warrior he knew it.He stretched and started to wash himself.

Brambleshadow walked out of his den and saw Bluewillow talking to the patrol about to leave.He couldn't help but admire her.Stop it.He thoughtYou can't fall in love with her.She's the medicine cat.He padded over and said."Can I do anything."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6663
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 26th 2012, 21:45

Bluewillow turned from the cats she was speaking with and gave Brambleshadow a pleasant smile. "We'll, I need to go gather herbs and could always use an extra paw. Wanna help me?" She mewed, her friendly dark blue eyes sparkling. The delicate she-cat's blue coat looked soft in the bright morning light.

Littlestorm gave her leader a sharp cuff over the head, having to stretch herself as far as she could go to do so. "Don't blame it all on one warrior, frog-brain! If anything, as deputy, it is my fault. Don't worry about it. They are still edible. After a quick power snack, I'll go hunting with patrol." A frown covered her kit like features as she scowled at Wolfstar. Her little frame stood proudly, eyes challenging her leader teasingly. This was how the cat hid her affection for the handsome tom and Littlestorm hoped it worked.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 26th 2012, 23:17

≈Who is in BloodClan? I'm kind if lost... Razz
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 26th 2012, 23:32

Name: Amberflare
Description: A short-haired, ginger tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. Dark ginger stripes cover her back and fade out down her legs. She has a strong, compact body that's perfect for climbing and hunting, and strong claws for grip.
Other: Amberflare has a feisty temper, easily angered when criticized about her size. Although not exactly "tiny," she is smaller than the average warrior, although her sharp-tongue makes up for it. Hates to be proven wrong and is rather prideful, but she is mostly reasonable and quick to comfort others.
Spoiler:

Name: Dappleshade
Clan: ThunderClan
Description: A short-haired calico she-cat with golden amber eyes. Long legged and fast, she has a lean build that makes her look somewhat like a WindClan cat. Her fur is mostly white, with some patches of black and ginger, while all four paws are black.
Other: Dappleshade is an organized, effiecient, and hardworking kind of cat. Her honesty puts others at ease, although sometimes she is too blunt in her speech. She's relatively good humored and forgiving, but gets defensive and irritable easily with more stress
Spoiler:

Name: Jaggedpaw (Jaggedclaw)
Description: A lean, gray-black tom with blue-green eyes. He has a jagged scar underneath his jaw, thus earning his name. He has no markings except for black tabby markings along his spine, and his gray eartips.
Other: Jaggedpaw is a stubborn, brooding cat, generally stoic and rough. His flashes of amusement are far and in between, yet somehow cats look for his friendship. In contrary to his grumpiness, he actually enjoys company.
Spoiler:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 27th 2012, 16:14

Moonshine shifted her paws. "I guess I can take a diffrerent patrol. She mewed, noticing Brambleshadow talkign to the Medcine cat.

Icepaw nudged Sunpaw "Cheer up! You can't give the credit to Hailfall! H's barley been your mentor!" she mewoed. Walking up to Falconglare with more confidence in her mew, she said "Ready to go?" she waked in a circle aroud him and stopped.
Hailfall came up to Sunpaw "Ready to go on a tour of the territory, and Falconglare, we try NOT to scare the Apprentices." he gave the cat a hard stare, showing that his mates kits hadn't made him soft and vulberable.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 27th 2012, 16:41

Falconglare fixed his hostile gaze on Hailfall, irritation in his dark amber eyes. "I'll do what I want with my apprentice, Hailfall." He growled, a scowl on his face. Tail lashing, the muscular tabby stalked out of camp, signaling for Icepaw to follow.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 27th 2012, 17:19

Icepaw followed her mentor with a spring in her step. "Wow, I never realized what a dump our territory was, is there ANY prey?" she asked him.

Hailfall snorted "Come on, Sunpaw." he mewed and stalked out of camp, his blue eyes burning with rage.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm November 27th 2012, 18:23

(Sorry, I misunderstood xD I thought you meant that he was just originally from Thunderclan and was training in the DF.)

Bramblepaw sniffed, slowly making his way into camp. He eyed the she-cat in front of him, warily, but questionably, with a bit of curiosity. Tigerstar sent me here... It must be important. Still, these cats... Bramblepaw quickly straightened up and puffed out his chest, not wanting to appear rouge-ish or inexperienced. A warrior is never afraid. He reminded himself, then looked over at Moonstar again. "I will.Thank you for taking me into the clan... Moonstar." Bramblepaw dipped his head slightly out of respect, wondering if he had called the leader by her proper name. Out of the corner of his eyes. he watched the other cats, intrigued. Would it be like Thunderclan?

Wolfstar paused, looking bewildered for a moment. Towering over the she-cat, he quickly replaced his blank look with a scowl. "You're a good deputy," He said, grumbling a bit, as if his words had a double meaning. Fool... Wolfstar turned and glanced at the prey before padding over to the pine tree in the middle of camp, settling down beside the black bark near the hole he called his den. You're soft. She shouldn't get away with that.

Redclaw stood, his amber eyes as wide as an owl's. He hesitated slightly before quickly dipping his head to both cats and moving away. She's the only cat who could bat at Wolfstar's whiskers without losing her paws... He thought, feeling a bit jealous. He didn't know why Littlestorm was chosen over him. He was Wolfstar's trusted warriot...his closest friend! No, I can't think about this again. he thought, shaking the thought away. Redclaw peered into the apprentice's den, eyes narrowed slightly. "Lightningpaw, come out." He meowed, flicking an ear. "We're going to practice hunting today."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 27th 2012, 18:41

~ACCEPTED Brightstar! I'll add you characters in a minute :3~

Sunpaw padded out of camp.

Moonstar smiled, "No problem. More cats means more of a chance for victory in our battles. Brightflash! Darkheart! Get some moss by Shadow Pond and wring it out! And get all of he thorns out of it."

Brightflash nodded quickly, and ran out of the entrance.

Moonstar padded up to Bramblepaw and meowed, "What's your name? Who's your Dark Forest mentor?"

~Just make up a random name Windy xD~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 27th 2012, 18:46

Littlestorm rolled her eyes and smiled. He's too good to me...it only makes me like him more... she thought grimly. Fixing her pale green eyes on Redclaw, she gave him a warm grin. "Sorry for getting you in trouble. Maybe I could come along with you while you teach Lightningpaw hunting skills?" her innocent eyes sparkled hopefully.

A pale sandy tan tabby stalked out of the apprentice's den, aloe green eyes slightly annoyed. "Hunting? Again? Alright, I guess. I was thinking maybe battle training." with a sigh, she dipped her head respectfully to the deputy. "I wouldn't mind you going, but Redclaw here is a bit of a jealous kit right now, so I dunno what he thinks about it." the apprentice answered with her usual rough way of joking. She had seen the flare of green envy in her mentor's eyes.

Falconglare rumbled a growl at Icepaw and cuffed her sharply over the head, careful not to use much strength or he could hurt her. "Mouse-brain. They're all hiding from us. They won't come prancing out, begging to be killed!" with a roll of his eyes, the dark tom continued deeper into the territory, telling his apprentice the names of the landmarks, borders, and telling a bit of history or important info about each.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 27th 2012, 19:01

"Can I join you guys?" Amberflare asked, following Littlestorm over to Redclaw. "Jaggedpaw needs to practice hunting. He spent yesterday battle training." With a slight wince, she remembered how Jaggedpaw's claws had accidentally torn away a tuft of ginger fur during leap-and-hold practice.

Jaggedpaw's ear twitched at his mentor's indirect complicent, but otherwise he said nothing. Inwardly, the dark-furred apprentice was pleased and proud of the skill he'd shown during practice after days of practicing on his own. Hard work payed off, as usual. Jaggedpaw acknowledged Lighhtningpaw with a quiet, "Hey." His way of a greeting.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 27th 2012, 21:57

≈BloodClan≈
"Sure, I'll take Oakheart's place." Thornclaw meowed, padding up to Moonshine and the rest of the cats. "When do we leave?" she asked. She was itching to get out of camp. Maybe they could find a rabbit burrow.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 28th 2012, 12:09

"Now, so the prey doesn't think we've forgotten them." Fallenwings teased, smiling. She felt good now that she was a warrior. She wasn't told to clean Elder's nests, or any of that stuff. She smiled, "Let's go." She walked out of camp slowly, waiting for the others to come.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 28th 2012, 14:56

"Okay, see you when you get back." she glanced at Slabpelt longingly and looked away. She whispered in Fallenwings' ear "I bet you'll catch the most." she walked away, the comment sounded like a sister would say to another sister, let's just say Moonshine thought of the entire Clan as family.

Icepaw ducked her head and hissed "I know, I'm not dumb, mouse-brain" She mewed. as if to prove Falconglare's point a sparrow fluttred out, she jumped up and grabbed it in her mouth "Can I eat it?" she asked her mentor, her voice muffled by sparrow feathers.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 28th 2012, 16:52

"Okay,"Brambleshadow said,smiling back,trying hiding his affection."Lets go."

Sparrowpaw was happy as he started for camp with 2 mice and a squirrel.He walked into camp and deposited his catch on the fresh kill pile.

~who is Sparrowpaw's mentor?~~
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6663
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 29th 2012, 20:28

~DOES ANY WINDCLAN CHARACTER WANT TO BE SPARROWPAW'S MENTOR?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next