Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 4 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 30th 2012, 19:15

(Hunters)- Cadence leaned forward, her eyes narrowed, a challenging light in them. "It's a good idea, at least on the surface." She paused, wondering how she would go on to this. "But decisions can be biased. You would vote for your friend, your sibling, the person you love. It may not be intentional, but it's a possibility." She spread her hands almost apologetically and sat back again. Jutting out her chin thoughtfully, Cadence looked at Zephyra. Her sister died? Hm.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 30th 2012, 19:17

He decided to practice his archery.
He strolled out of the fort to a woodland glade with a target at the other end. He strung his bow.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 30th 2012, 19:31

(Life Givers)- Falathiel sat on Miriel. She agreed with Jack with a nod, then looked around, seeing who else had agreed.

(Death Bringer)- Arianna looked up at Madison. She tried to say something, "Madison, wait!" She was too late. Her sister's best friend had disappeared. She wanted to tell the brown eyed girl about her secret sister. She sighed and stood watch, with the little chihuahua in her arms."'Don't worry Chipper. Everything will be fine! I'll tell her soon... Right?" she said and stood in that spot, thinking about how Madison would treat her if she knew.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 30th 2012, 19:36

~Sunbeam, please make your Roleplaying posts longer and more detailed. Also, please indicate which group your character is in before typing your RP post.~

(Life-Givers) Zephyra nodded. "I like this idea. We'll need to decide on a date for the election, and enter candidates." She secretly hoped she would be chosen. If only Sala were still here, she thought, eyes glazed with tears that would not fall. My sister would be a great leader.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 30th 2012, 19:41

(Sorry!)

(LIfe-Givers) James drew an arrow and sighted down the shaft towards the target. He aimed a little above the target to compensate for wind, and fired. The arrow hit the edge of the bulls eye. He sighed and drew another arrow.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 30th 2012, 20:19

Ryder laced her fingers around her mug, its faint aroma soothing her nerves. "I would rather leave it to you guys, because I would like to get to know each of you more before I place a vote. I hope we do find a suitable leader soon, though, because I fear the Death-Bringers may stir."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 30th 2012, 22:29

(Life-givers) After shooting arrow after arrow, He finally decided he was done. He sent torra to retrieve the arrows, and headed back to the fort. When he got Half-way there, torra came up, Arrows clutched in his claws. James gave Torra a piece of dried meat, and continued on.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 31st 2012, 06:11

(Life-Givers)- Well, we could have candidates, and Xurxo is the healer,so we wouldn't choose him or Cassandra is an apprentice." He added out to everyone. Turning to Xurxo he smiled "Thanks, maybe the day should be soon, so we have a leader to make decicions while the Hunters are here." He said turning to the rest of the Life-Givers
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 31st 2012, 08:38

~Good idea Fanny,PM me the girl?~

(Death-Bringers)- Mary Jane felt hurt stab her Was Will losing his love for her?. She ran to her room and locked the door and sat on her bed her eyes glazed with tears.

(Death-Bringers)- Jeremy left the medic, his guitar slung over his left shoulder,he walked to the kitchen for breakfest he passed by Mary Jane's room then Will's. He arrived in Tyre kitchen and toasted a Havel he butteref it and walked away.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5606
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 31st 2012, 14:51

(Hunters) Ryder knit her eyebrows together. She thought Xurxo would make a good leader. Then again, the two groups had just met. "We can have the votes running all day today if you'd like, so we can discuss the Death-Bringers at the same time. I'm sorry about your sister, Zephyra." She also thought Zephyra would be a good leader, if she could turn the grief and sorrow into motivation.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 31st 2012, 15:02

(life givers) "First we have to figure out who wants to be leader." Cassandra said. Maybe the new leader will make me a member... she thought to herself. She had thought that Jack would be a good leader, but he didn't want to be leader.

(hunters) Olivia had never voted before. It was because she was only 12 and she wondered if she would be able to vote. "Will I be allowed to vote?" she asked. At the sound of her voice, Swoop flew back to her and perched on her shoulder. Blaze sat up and wagged his tail, and accidently whacked someone.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 31st 2012, 15:06

(Life-Givers)- "Sound good Ryder." he told the Hunter's leader and then looked at Xurxo "We can hold a meeting just before we go to bed?" he suggested the Life-Givers needed a leader, and soon "Did the Hunters want to sty over night? Because, You can use Jacies room, and if it's okay with Zephyra Sala's room." he told Ryder. Jack turned to Olivia "If Ryder says it's okay." he told her.

(Death-Bringers)- Madison teleported back to Arianna a bagel in each hand "Sorry I was so mean, it's just whenever someone mentions Hermione, i get all emotional." she said and handed the red-haired girl a bagel "We could be friendds, I'm sure if Hermione saw me now she'd be dissapointed, I was sweet and shy when she was here, maybe i should embracd it with a little more courage." she said and took a bite of her toasted, buttered bagel. "We should be friends Arianna." she told her then kept eating her bagel.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 31st 2012, 15:22

(Hunters) "You seem responsible," she mused. Being only slightly older, she remembered herself being 12. "Just remember; it isn't based on looks." She winked. Directing her attention to Jack, she spoke politely,"We are grateful for your hospitality. The shared rooms from last night were fine. As for the meeting, I would like to hold one after dinner. Any free time during the day can be used for training. I believe it's already 9:00, so if anyone has any plans, speak now."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 31st 2012, 15:34

(Life-Givers)- "So, A vote? If you want to be a nominee i guess, come to my room, or ask Xurxo, don't nominate anyone else unless they ask, I'll be in my room, grab something to eat if you haven't i guess." He said. "Have a nice day." he added "I will be in the vote i guess." he said, he wanted to be leader to feel connected to Jackie I hope your proud sis, I hope your living well, wherever you are. He mentally told his sister, not knowing if his twin could hear him or not he waited for the Life-Givers to leave or do what they wished.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 31st 2012, 16:16

~hey Spark, could you try to use better punctuation, capitalization, and stuff? Sorry if I sound OCD, but it just makes it easier to read if you do, thanks! Smile~

(Hunters) Riley drummed her fingers on the table, watching Eclipse, the silver adolescent wolf, paw at Tenebris's tail out of the corner of her eye. "It's up to you guys. But like Ryder said, the Death-Bringers won't stay silent forever." Jack had natural leadership, she thought, but that was probably because he'd been trapped with Jackie for so long. Xurxo was healer and Riley didn't think there was anyone else who had good enough healing skills if he was to become leader. But Zephyra... Riley admired her pride and strength, and she certainly had her sister's bravery and fierce determination. If Riley was allowed to vote, she knew she would choose Zephyra.

(Life-Givers) Zephyra nodded. "I hope that someday we'll get our revenge," she said quietly, a strange vicious light in her normally peaceful blue eyes. "You can use Sala's room if you want."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 31st 2012, 16:28

(Hunters)- Cadence gave a slight shrug of her shoulders. "All right. The decision is up to you guys. A vote it is." She paused after a moment, her eyes narrowing. Her gaze darted to Ryder, the question flashing in her expression. Should they know more about us? Cadence was reluctant to tell others that they were immortal. Sometimes, she hated the fact that they had elongated lives, forever looking young and spry as their mortal friends withered like flowers that bloomed only in the day. And the subject about where the Hunters were from was another touchy subject that Cadence would rather avoid. However, it was only fair to let the Life-Givers know. They were trusting them with their livees after all. Cadence fidgeted, glancing around the room. A thought occured to her and she couldn't help but blurt out a reminder. "I noticed that not all of you," she said, indicating the Life-Givers, "are here this morning. So passing the word around would be helpful."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 31st 2012, 16:33

(Hunters) Ryder returned Cadence's gaze with a swift "We'll talk later" nod. She pulled her sweater sleeves back. "Well, I think I'll go and train. I need to chat with my fellow Hunters, too." She turned and started to leave before adding an afterthought; "Will there be lunch?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 31st 2012, 16:53

(Hunters)As soon as she heard the word train, Olivia said, "I should probably go train with Swoop and Blaze. Swoop needs to work on her flying and I want to to battle training with Blaze." Olivia ran off to the training room, with Swoop and Blaze following behind her. They arrived in the training room. Even though had trouble flying sometimes, she had learned commands that Olivia taught her. "Up, Scout." she said, and Swoop fly high in the air, and flew around the training room. She spotted the one the training dummies and circled around it, to signal to Olivia that someone was there. "Come." she said, and Swoop flew back to her. Now it was Blaze's turn. "Stalk." she said, and Blaze disappeared into the shadows in the training room, moving unseen paralel to Olivia. She walked towards the training dummy that Swoop had spotted, and when she got close enough, she said, "Attack," and Blaze jumped out and attacked the training dummy. "Come," she said, and Blaze returned to her side. She gave each of the a piece of meat, and she picked up a recurve bow for her to practice with. The recurve bow was easier to use for her, until her became strong enough to use a long bow.

(life givers) Cassandra walked over to Xurxo and asked, "Can you try to heal me again?" The past attempts had been unsuccessful in healing her wounds from the battle. She had hope, that sometime, he might be able to heal her.
(can you make him not be able to heal her, and maybe later Cadence could use her powers to make his powers stronger, so he would be able to heal her.)
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 31st 2012, 17:42

~Sure Stream~

Xurxo agreed with everyone on the voting process, but inwardly hoped to himself that he would not be voted as leader. He didn't think that his leadership would extend to the magnitude of managing a whole group of people, He knew he would vote for Zephyra; she had great leadership qualities and was capable of handling almost any situation, even the death of a family member. He snapped out of his thinking daze as Cassandra had walked up to him. "I'll try," Xurxo said, and drew some energy through the air, pouring it into the wounds. He felt the warm tingling of healing in his fingers for a moment, but the energy weakened and dissipated, resulting in another failed attempt. "I'm sorry..." he bowed his head in shame. "I'm not strong enough..." he said, tears welling up slightly in his eyes. He turned to walk out of the kitchen and back to his room, trying to control his emotions.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9162
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 31st 2012, 17:59

Cadence stretched like a cat, rubbing the back of her neck. "Zephyra, maybe I should talk to you later?" From what she had heard, Sala was a strong character. She was reasonable and cunning, calm in the midst of turmoil. It was unfortunate that she had died. The Hunter had an idea forming in her mind. It was doubtful, but it might work.... Cadence glanced back at Ryder, catching her gaze. With a slight jerk of her head, she motioned out upstairs. They could talk privately upstairs. "I'll go and wait for you," she muttered as she swept past her. Majesty gave a screech and followed Cadence, flapping quickly to land circle her. She whistled low in return and pointed upstairs, snapping her fingers to emphasize her point. If birds could shrug, that was what Majesty would've shown her master. After a final circle, the peregrine falcon soared lazily up to perch on the ceiling fan. Cadence continued up the stairs, and didn't see Xurxo until it was too late. "Oh!" She had fast reflexes, which saved her from plowing the Healer down, but it was enough to make both of them stumble. "Sorry, sorry." Cadence held up her hands in placating apology, when she noticed the unhappy look on his face.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 31st 2012, 18:11

Ryder left the room, stepping lightly up the steps. She saw Majesty on the ceiling fan, so she figured Cadence was waiting somewhere near. She made it to the top of the stairs and saw Cadence and Xurxo. "Oh, hey," she smiled "I'll be in our room, Cadence."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaglestrike August 31st 2012, 18:19

Username: Eaglestrike
Name: Alexander
Group: Life-givers
Description: Long, angel blonde hair that goes to about his ears. He has brown eyes, which are usually soft, but can rage with anger. Alexander is strong, but not crazy strong, just pretty normal. He always wears a dog tag (not on a dog collar Razz Like in the army), and a white shirt with jeans. (if that's okay... I don't know if they're supposed to wear something particular)
Primary Power: none
Other: can you give me the link for the original one so I'm not completely lost? Razz
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4621
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 31st 2012, 19:20

Ike joined the others, rubbing the back of his neck. "Agh, sorry not to have shown up... Sort of fell asleep." He mumbled, managing a smirk. "Stiff neck. So..." He sighed, annoyed by the aches in his neck. It wasn't like him to be so lazy. Before, his foot had never fallen asleep because he was always running around. Now, he was experiencing these things all of the time. The fact that his bird, Bacchus, had died a few days ago didn't help. What bothered him most though was that he had no particularly strong bonds with anyone, except maybe the other members that had been apprentices with him. No one even knew his last name. Ike frowned. Did he even know his last name? He shook his head in frustration, immediately regretting it as another sharp pain came from his neck.

Chrysler sat alone in the kitchen, practicing carrying cups with his new robot. So far, it had done well. He had tried to ignore the metal cups littered across the floor from their failed attempts.

Kiba snorted, glancing over at the others. He was the only male hunter, so he was often excluded. Girl talk, He thought, his pointy teeth protruding slightly from his mouth in a frown. Kiba's animal-like eyes were narrowed as usual, but he focused on other things, like Bai. The dog was barking at him, panting and wagging it's thick, furry tail. Kiba managed a smirk. "Who needs 'em when I have you to hang out with, Bai?" He grunted, grinning as he ran around with the dog, growling playfully. Both he and his dog had become immortal at a certain age. Kiba wasn't sure if that meant they would be young forever, but it was nice to imagine.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 31st 2012, 20:34

(Life Givers)- "Wha?" muttered Mini. She looked over at Ike. "Oh hey," she greeted and waved at him. She looked over at the kitchen table and saw Chrysler with a robot. She scratched her head thoughtfully, wondering who she would vote for. "You missed a buncha stuff," she said to Ike, remembering that Ryder had said to pass on the word, "We're having a meeting to vote for a new leader later." She twirled a strand of hair around her finger.

(Death Bringers)- Jonghyun shrugged again then started to make himself a bowl of cereal.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7032
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 31st 2012, 22:32

(Hunters)- Cadence made an apologetic gesture at Xurxo. "Er... sorry... Is anything wrong?" She glanced up the stairs as Ryder headed up past her. The Hunter glanced back down toward the living room and spotted some more Life-Givers now entering the kitchen. Nine a.m. is a pretty late time to wake up. I woke at... six? Rubbing the ache in the back of her neck, Cadence looked back at Xurxo, frowning. She couldn't help but be a little impatient. Training was something she was looking forward to.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content