Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 6 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Noxe September 1st 2012, 17:17

(Hunters) Rileys took her eyes off the the falcon and wolf, hiding her faint smile from watching them play with each other. "Yeah, I'm not really busy... What do you want me to do?
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 1st 2012, 18:31

(Hunters) Ryder raised an eyebrow at Swoop, who was nothing like Mercedes. She'd have to train the bird later. "Well, it's good that you two are here," she began. "Your mission is to scout out the Death-Bringers fortress; your goal is to find out more about them. Ways to enter their fortress, their schedule, any information that could be useful. Kiba's going, too. I can't find him though."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 1st 2012, 18:56

(Life Givers)- Falathiel thought for a moment. "Well, for one, I stopped doing that, and for two, the way you acted around her, it looked like you were in love with her too. I was jealous because I thought that you loved her as well as me..." she said, then added, "Now I know that it wasn't like that... Was it?"

(Death Bringers)- Arianna repositioned herself, so that the light went into the dog's eyes. "Jeremy, get Thorn! He's blinded! I think!" she said, waiting for him to get up and attack the dog. She turned her head for a moment to check on the chihuahua. Chipper was gone!

(Chipper Vision)- Chipper saw his master blind the bigger dog. He took the chance and leaped out of the purse. He ran up to Thorn an nipped the large dog's tail, unknowing that this wasn't a real battle. He let out a small yip, followed by a growl. He stepped forward, only to stumble backwards, available to be attacked. He heard his master screech in terror when she looked his way, though his master didn't move as if the tall human was hesitating. (Different, Smaller Dog Talk!)
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2012, 19:11

(Hunters)- Cadence watched, amused, as Tenebris trotted ahead of into the training room, his bushy tail held high, showing his dominance as a high-ranked wolf. He was certainly big and smart enough to be a good Alpha, and although he had been trained for the indoors, his wolf instincts were always there. The Hunter deputy had gotten close enough to overhear Ryder's last statement as she waved Majesty off. "Kiba must be in his room. I didn't see him at breakfast," Cadence said, nodding at Riley and Olivia in a quiet greeting. Tenebris approached Eclipse and circled her, snapping at her ears in an almost teasing manner
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 1st 2012, 19:37

"Present," Kiba said as he walked into the room with Bai, a small smirk on his face. His clothes were a bit battered from his playing with Bai, but aside from some bite-marks he was perfectly fine. "'Sup?"

Ike walked in at the same time as Kiba, glancing over at the new guy as he passed. "'Sup?" He said, surprised as Kiba's words came out at the same time. Ike grinned.

Kiba's smirk grew. "Quit copying me, will ya?" He said. Bai's tongue hang out from his large muzzle as his tail wagged. He padded around slowly in a circle around the others before stopping by Kiba's side again. Kiba met Ike's gaze with his narrowed eyes.

Ike's eyes narrowed slightly, glinting with mischief. He chuckled. "I like you, you can stay." He said teasingly and crouched down to give Bai a scratch behind the ears. The dog didn't object. It was clear to him that he and paint-boy were going to be rivals.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 1st 2012, 20:32

(Hunters) "It's good that you're here," Ryder said with a small nod as a greeting. "Did you hear what I said to Olivia and Riley? You'll be going on the same mission. I would suggest the middle of the night to sneak in, just to be safe the first time we try scouting out their place." She clicked her tongue to stop Umbre from sniffing butts; both humans and wolves.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 1st 2012, 21:34

(hunters)Olivia nodded as she heard the mission. Outwardly, she looked completely calm, but inwardly, she felt like she was going to burst with excitement. It was her first real mission, and it would give her a chance to prove herself. Swoop flew back down and perched on Olivia's shoulder, and she called Blaze over to her. The young wolf ran up to her and stayed loyally by her side. "So, when are we leaving?" she asked. She didn't know how far the death-bringers fortress was and she wanted to be ready for when they left. "And where is the death-bringer's fortress?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2012, 21:50

~Oh yeah, and Sapphire is accepted, if you are willing to jus make her a Life-Bringer Spark.~

"Finally Kiba," Cadence said jokingly. "Where were you all morning?" Rolling her eyes in amusement, she shook her head. From experience, she knew that Kiba would go where and when he wanted. Cadence was momentarily distracted by Tenebris, who was now sniffing Eclipse's neck, getting a little too close. She snapped her fingers, trying to appear inconspicuous as she waved her wolf away from Riley's pet.

Cadence tried to appear serious now as she gazed at Olivia, Riley, and Kiba. They would do a good job, she knew. They had been trained since they were eight years old. Rubbing her neck, she smiled reassuringly at Olivia. It was her first mission, and anyone would be nervous for that. Cadence's grin widened slightly as she spotted Ike behind Kiba. "Morning." She'd met him on the day the Hunters had arrived at the fortress, and she liked his good humor.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 1st 2012, 22:28

(Hunters) "I would suggest tonight, so we get a head start in case the Death-Bringers really do suspect something. Some time when no one should be awake. I may decide to tell the Life-Givers about our scouting party, because I need to ask them the location of the fortress anyway. Train until night fall," Ryder replied. She smiled at Ike. He was a good kid.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 06:34

~Life-Bringer? Do you mean a Death-Bringer?~

(Life-Givers)- "Falatheil, then I wasn't sure who I loved, but when we kissed in the harp room I knew Cassandra was just my friend." He told the tall girl "And I love you more than anything Falatheil, don't leave me for the past." He said half-romantically.

(Death-Bringers)- Madison looked at Chipper nipping at her blinded dog's tail "Thorn, Blind attack." she ordered and watched her dog perform the move perfectly.

(Thorn-O-Vision)- Thorn couldn't see! He didn't know what happened! First second he could see fine, then bright light shined in his face and he could only see darkness! He did what his master told him racing into the small dog in front of him he put his paws on either side of the dog and pinned him down.

(Death-Bringers)- Madison picked up Chipper and handed him to Arianna "Missing something?"

(Moony got sick and asked me to RP Jeremy and Mary Jane temporarily, so I can't RP Will and Penny.)

(Death-Bringers)- Jeremy took the chance when Madison was handing Chipper back to sneak by and snatch Thorn, at first he was going to pick him up, then realized that Thorn was a full-grown German Sheppard. He tried to think quickly of a way to grab Thorn for Arianna's plan.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 2nd 2012, 08:25

(hunters) "Ok," Olivia said, "I'll go train with Swoop and Blaze." Olivia whispered something to Swoop and the young facoln flew up and began to circle a training dummy. Swoop would randomly swoop down and attack the dummy with her talons and beak and fly back up before the enemy would be able to realize what happened. Then she whispered something to Blaze and the wolf pup disappeared into the shadows in the training room. Olivia picked up her recurve bow, and waited until Swoop flew back up from her last attack before she shot. If it was a real person, they would have been distracted and wouldn't notice Olivia until she shot. The arrow just missed the dummy by an inch, and the arrow was Blazes signal to attack. Blaze jumped out from the shadows behind the dummy and landed on the back of it, and teared at it with his claws and bite down with his teeth. Then Olivia said "Come," and both Blaze and Swoop came back to her and she gave each of them a strip of meat.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 2nd 2012, 11:21

(Hunters) "So, you duys want to do some group training?" Riley suggested. She drew up a battle plan in her mind. "Cadence and I could go against Olivia and Kiba."

(Life-Givers) Zephyra held the paper up and studied the detailed thoroughbred horse head, with the deep, gentle eyes and windswept mane. Do horses feel grief too? she wondered. She got up and exited her room, then slid the drawing under Xurxo's door on the way to the training area. She saw the group of Hunters talking in one corner and stood quietly, waiting patiently to be noticed.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo September 2nd 2012, 12:08

(Life Givers) Xurxo opened his eyes when he heard a noise at his doorway, and set his violin down. He bent down and noticed a piece of paper on the ground. He picked it up, and immediately recognized that it was Zephyra's work. He sighed inwardly, noticing the perfect strokes and the articulate features that seemed to carry levels of meaning beyond just the lines on the page. He set the drawing on his desk where he kept his important documents, and wished that he could draw with that ability-- all he could do was create fictional sketches of yellow mouse creatures (aka pikachu). He packed up his violin and stepped out of his door. Emerging into the hallway, he headed off towards to see what the Hunters were planning. He saw Zephyra quietly standing and walked over towards her. "You know what's going on...?" he questioned, surveying everyone around him.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9162
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 2nd 2012, 12:27

(Hunters) Ryder went to the armor storage and pulled out her quiver. She began making arrows, sharpening the metal tips on the sword stone. She took out the feathers she collected from Mercedes and began fastening them to the shaft. She thought about telling the Life-Givers more about them. She would do it at the meeting, and since the leader would be elected by then, she could ask them to pass on the message. Ryder pulled out her notebook and began sketching a map to the Death-Bringer's fortress for the scouting party.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 2nd 2012, 12:39

(Death Bringers)- Arianna took Chipper from Madison. "Thank you," she said, smiling. She placed the chihuahua down and pointed towards the purse. She then turned around and started to attack Madison, but before her diamond hand hit the girl, she stopped. She couldn't hit Madison. Not for the world! She brought her hand down, then walked over to Thorn. She picked up the German Shepard, struggling, and threw it at a tree. She wished that she didn't have to fight against Madison.

(Chipper Vision)- Chipper followed his master's command and went to the purse. At least the humans weren't mad with him. He hopped in the purse and finished the bagel. He laid there and fell asleep.

(Life Givers)- "I'll never leave you, even if I die. I'll always be with you," Falathiel said. She decided to change the subject, "So, why did you say no to Cassandra about being leader?"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 2nd 2012, 12:39

(Life-givers) Ike winked at the hunters playfully and stood up, putting on his trademark grin. "Fine with me."

(Hunters) Kiba looked at Cadence, shrugging. He looked a bit silly with his battered clothes, but he could care less. "Pretty much everywhere, Cadence." He replied, sharing a mischievous look with Bai. "I heard pretty well," He answered Ryder, his voice not at all betraying his excitement. Bai seemed to sense this and started walking around in circles around them all, a happy grin on his face. Kiba grinned. It never seemed to surprise him how quickly Bai could change from a bloodthirsty monster to a playful pet.

(Life-givers) Ike glanced over at Kiba, putting his hands in his pockets. The other boy's voice now had a somewhat animal-like sound to it. In fact, everything about Kiba was animal-like; his movements, his voice and the way it changed when his emotions were strong, the way he talked, the way he stood, his teeth, his nails, the way the red paint on his face was shaped like fangs, and especially his eyes. He wouldn't be surprised if he jumped up onto a chair and started to howl. When he first heard about the 'beast boy' though he'd expected much worse. He preferred this Kiba more than the Kiba he'd imagine with hundreds of scars. "Hey, calm down or you'll start drooling!" Ike said, amused.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 2nd 2012, 12:50

(hunters) "Sure!" Olivia said, "Are our wolves and falcolns going to be fighting with us or are they going to train with eachother, or just watch us?"

(life givers) Cassandra limped to the training room to watch everyone train since she didn't have anything to do. She wondered about where they came from and why they wouldn't tell anyone. She knew that some of them had powers but didn't know who had them and what powers they had.

~Can Cadence help Xurxo heal Cassandra soon?~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 12:51

(Death-Bringers)- Madison's eyes widened in rage and surprise. Surprised because Arianna had just lifted a full grown German Sheppard, and rage because Thorn had been a gift. She ran over to the dog and looked at him "Oh, Thorn you should sit this one out, I can handle them for now, this training session is almost over go sit by Chipper.

(Thorn-O-Vision) Thorn grunted and walked over to sit beside the small dog his master called "Chipper." and lied down.

(Life-Givers)- Jack smiled and looked at Falatheil "I don't know I guess I was thinking about Jackie." he said, his eyes clouded with the smallest bit of hatred for the Death-Bringers. Changing the subject he said "We are dating aren't we Falatheil, and if we're not can we?" he asked the elf girl he was madly in love with.

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 2nd 2012, 13:02

(Hunters) "I think we should let the [we need to think of a better name than animals :O] fight too, like a real battle," Riley suggested. "Who knows, we might have to make full use of our skills soon..." she added ominously, thinking of the Death-Bringers and her mission. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the couple standing a few feet away. "You two, why don't you join us?" she called.

Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 2nd 2012, 13:09

(Life Givers)- "Of course we can," Falathiel said. Her eyes were full of gentleness. She waited for a response from Jack.

(Death Bringers)- Arianna stared at Madison. She had no choice now. She had to fight the older girl. She gulped and knew that she wouldn't be able to do that. She took a step back and hesitated.

(Chipper Vision)- Chipper let out a small yip as Thorn came his way. He made himself look smaller, hoping that he wasn't noticed.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 13:13

(Death-Bringers)- Madison looked at her watch "This training session i over." she said firmly and signaled for Thorn to get up. (I'll Post Jack soon.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 2nd 2012, 14:19

~Sure Stream.~

(Hunters)- Cadence snorted at Ike's comment. "That would be fun," she muttered under her breath. Shaking her head slightly in amusement, she glanced at Ryder, then back at Riley and the scout patrol. "Avoid capture at all costs," the Hunter added to Ryder's instructions. "In fact, try to not to get seen at all. Killing is a last resort. Don't try to negotiate with any of them. It could go wrong in a second." Cadence rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "That's all, isn't it?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 2nd 2012, 15:07

Kiba shot Ike a look and grunted, closing his mouth. "So, when do I come in? I'm the best tracker." He asked, getting anxious. He didn't do well with... thinking. Plans and strategy were for the others, he was just the raw power along with Bai.

Ike turned his attention over to Cassandra, smiling. "Hey Cassie! Feeling better?" He asked, leaving the others to walk over to the Life-giver girl. His eyes were sympathetic. He hadn't been as badly injured as she was due to his clone strategy. All he'd gotten out of the fight was a scar over his nose. Well, it adds charm... He thought, I'm lucky.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 2nd 2012, 15:39

(Hunters) "Fun," Riley said. "Although it's always better when people die." She glanced at the two Life-Givers standing there. "Can we start training now? People are either staring or getting bored or getting old."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 2nd 2012, 17:01

(Hunters)- Cadence narrowed her eyes at Riley's insensitivity. "No, it's not. Do you think it's better that the Life-Givers leader died? That Zephyra's sister died? The death of others bring [i[amusement[/i] to you?" She was close to shouting, but the Hunter's lack of tact in her choice of words both shocked and irritated her. Here they were, ready to leave on a highly important mission, and only to find that she was now doubtful in their ability to follow the orders given exactly. Cadence used to be just as impulsive, but she had learned. The hard way. And sometimes, she found that at times, she didn't know how to act. Times like now.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content