Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClan (Still accepting)

+7
Redstar
Lilacstar
Roguestar
Nyx
Caraway
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 2 Empty StormClan (Still accepting)

Post by Shimmerpaw July 14th 2012, 16:35

First topic message reminder :

Beyond the forest there lies more!

Heyo WFC! I decided to my own RPG! So if you want to be one of These fuzzy creatures just fill in the form!

Name:
Mate:
Kits:
Mentor/Apprentice:
Other:

MY CATS

Name: Flamewhisker
Description: Muscular tom with a flame colored pelt and bright green eyes.
Mate: Whiteclaw
Kits: Moonnkit, Shadowkit
Mentor/Apprentice: Violetpaw
Other: N/A

Name: Lionsoul
Description: Pale orange she-cat with beautiful green eyes
Mate: Now looking
Kits: Thinking
Mentor/Apprentice:
Other: The leader is her mother

Name: Spottedshine
Description:Whites with a brilliant dappled, shiny coat
Mate: Fireeye(deacesed)
Kits: Firekit, Whitekit, Lightningpaw
Mentor/Apprentice:N/A
Other: N/A

StormClan
Leader: Willowstar[Maplestream]
Deputy: Flamewhisker[Scarpath]
Medicene Cat: Silentwind[CheeseStar]
Medicene Cat Apprentice: Lightningpaw{Lightningstorm]
Warriors: Illusionstorm[Brightstar], Furiousstorm[Ivyfrost], Thundercloud[Ivyfrost], Lionsoul[Scarpath] , Rainheart[Rockpaw], Pheonixglare/Red[Lightningstorm], Swiftstrike[Silversong], Moonstrike[Mossfoot]
Apprentices: Oakpaw[Applefur], Pantherpaw[ Brightstar], Violetpaw[Mossfoot]
Queens: Whiteclaw[Rockpaw], Appleblossom[Iceshard], Spottedshine[Scarpath]
Elders: Birdflight[Applefur], Ambersong[Iceshard], Winderflight[Iceshard],
Kits: Moonkit, Shadowkit, Applekit, Stormkit, Blossomkit, Two kits [unnamed]

Last edited by Scarpath879 on July 20th 2012, 07:26; edited 20 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 2 Empty Re: StormClan (Still accepting)

Post by Shimmerpaw July 15th 2012, 18:09

Right okay LET THE RPING BEGIN!!! Seriously you can start.

Flamewhisker glanced over to the nursery where Whiteclaw waited with his unnamed kits. He was about to leave the StormClan camp with his apprentice Lionpaw and her sister Rainpaw for training.

"Aren't we going?" Lionpaw looked up at her mentor "She's not dying." He's been so worried about Whiteclaw ever science she kitted and she wantes to go hunting already!
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 15th 2012, 18:57

Whiteclaw layed in the nursery. Silentwind came in with herbs and fresh kill. Ever since 2 days ago she had been stuck in the nursery. It's not as bad as it seems... I have my kits to keep me company and Appleblossom, she thought. She watched through the entrance of the nursery as her mate, Flamewhisker, Lionpaw, and Rainpaw left for battle training. I wish I could go, too.

Rainpaw looked up at Flamewhisker, "Come on. I want to go battle training!" Since her mentor was in the nursery with her kits, she was training with her sister and her mentor. "Let's go!" she complained.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 15th 2012, 19:06

I think I'm being annoying, but we are not allowed to god mod each other either >.< you should read the site rules so I can be less in your face x)

Silentwind padded into the nursery. She carried borage leaves with her. "Hey, do you need new moss? Here are some borage leaves; they'll give you more milk for your kits."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 15th 2012, 19:22

"Thank you Silentwind, and the moss is fine," Whiteclaw replied. She chewed the borage leaves and closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 15th 2012, 19:41

Name: Thundercloud
Description:
This with white paws, fluffy tail, and yellow/brown/green eyes (she's pretty!!!):
Mate: Looking!!!
Kits: Hoping!!!
Mentor/Apprentice: N/A
Other: Thundercloud, or T.C., is actually my cat, and I thought I should roleplay her! Very Happy

Name: Furiousstorm
Description:
This with white legs and orange/yellow eyes:
Mate: He likes Appleblossom :O
Kits: Wanting
Mentor/Apprentice: Wants an apprentice... :/
Other: Furiousstorm, or Fury, is also my cat IRL. Very Happy

Last edited by Ivyfrost on July 15th 2012, 19:50; edited 2 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 15th 2012, 19:43

I think Whiteclaw is already Flamewhisker's mate. O.o
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 15th 2012, 19:46

Sorry Razz I still haven't read anything. Lemma read through everything and I'll edit it Razz
I edited it! :3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 16th 2012, 05:58

~accepted Ivy!~

Flamewhisker half-ran half-walked into the camp with a big bird hanging from his jaw the apprentices walked beside him mice hanging from thiers. He found his paws bringing him to the nursery. So he walked in and lay next to Whiteclaw, he placed the kill in front of him. " they're perfect." He murmered " have you chosen names?" Behind him he felt something bite bin in the tail "Hey!" He turned to see Stormkit the namesake of the Clan "Get off my tail!!!"

Lionpaw sat with her sister, Rainpaw, they shared fresh-kill and then she looked at her "He is SO obsessed with the kits! Ah Whiteclaw kitted I think he forgot SHE was doing all the work!" Lionpaw spoke of her mentor's kits with disgust.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 16th 2012, 08:37

Whiteclaw pointed at the silver-gray kit, "She is Moonkit, and would you like to name him?" She pointed at the black kit.

"Lionpaw, be nice! If those were your kits and you were Flamewhisker, wouldn't you want to be with them and your mate all the time? And if you were Whiteclaw wouldn't you want your Flamewhisker there to keep you company?"Rainpaw scolded Lionpaw.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 16th 2012, 09:52

Willowstar padded out of her roomy den after the sound of her kit whining. "Lionpaw!" she scolded. "Seriously, you think Illusionstorm wasn't looking after you all the time after you were born? And you're the only one we have!" she reached her kit and started licking at the fur between the ginger cat's ears. "Be grateful," she added. "The prey your father brought in helped us all survive."
She got up and glanced toward Flamewhisker. "If you would organize the patrols, please?"

~does this RP have any plot?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 16th 2012, 10:06

~Idk, maybe it is just a clan life RP.~

Appleblossom stretched, and she turned to lick Stormkit on the head. He mewled, and wriggled around to bury his head in her chest. Applekit mewled loud enough to wake the whole clan, and rolled around, squashing Blossomkit who wailed. “Hush now little ones, you all should be getting some sleep.” She purred, gently grabbing Applekit by his scruff, and gently placing him beside his sister, and he nestled in. Wrapping her fluffy plume of a tail around her kits, she turned to look at Whiteclaw. “What a lovely name.” she purred to Whiteclaw, amusement lighting her eyes. Closing her beautiful eyes, Appleblossom mewed in her soft voice, “Each of my three young ones were named after the apple tree they were born under. Applekit, my only son to have an apple land next to him. Blossomkit, my only little girl, she squirmed into a pile of apple blossoms. And Stormkit after the storm that took my apple tree. “ she mewed, and then opened her eyes, they had a dazzling glow, and mewed sweetly, “What shall the other kit be named?”
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 16th 2012, 10:14

"I was going to let Flamewhisker decide on a name for him," Whiteclaw replied. "but if he lets me choose, it would be Nightkit."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 16th 2012, 10:17

"It does suit the kit. Having the pelt dark as the stars." Appleblossom mewed, and nodded. "My kits should be opening their eyes soon, so if I'm asleep while it happens, wake me up." she purred, and then she curled up around her kits. Appleblossom became still with sleep.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 16th 2012, 10:22

Illusionstorm yawned widely, sliding out of the warrior's den, his silver-and-white tabby fur a little messy. Blinking rapidly, he spotted Willowstar and Lionpaw almost immediately. "Good morning!" he called warmly, pausing in front of the bramble bush to give himself a quick wash. Illusionstorm padded over to his mate and only kit, a hint of amusement in his swirling, dark blue eyes. "What's going on now?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 16th 2012, 10:34

"Illusionstorm!" Willowstar purred, going over to touch noses. (kinda awkward O.o Razz) Then she turned to her kit. "Let them be. You'll understand when you grow up."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 16th 2012, 10:38

~Seeee! I told you. >.> Razz~

Illusionstorm purred in response, and stretched, yawning widely again. "Is there anything for me to do, leader?" he teased. "Should I go and hunt? Wage war on rouges? Clean your den?" Flicking Willowstar's chin with the tip of his tail, he turned his head to look around at his Clanmates.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 16th 2012, 10:43

~Maplestream its just Clan life~

"What about Shadowkit?" He ran his tail along Whiteclaw's flank. He heard Willowstar call his name "I need to go, but send for me if something is wrong, okay?" Flamewhisker came out of the nursery and sat beside Willowstar "Panthergaze and Illousionstorm, you'll come on my patrol around the Apple Tree with Lionpaw and Rainpaw. I just know IceClan will he up to something."

"Huh?" Lionpaw saw her mother glaring at her "I know." Lionpaw heard Flamewhisker say her name "I got to go come on Rainpaw we're going on a border patrol!" Lionpaw dashed of to her mentor.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 16th 2012, 10:56

"Shadowkit, it's perfect," Whiteclaw murmured after Flamewhisker left. She stared at her kits. "Shadowkit and Moonkit. I love it."

Rainpaw ran after her sister as they were called to the patrol, "Yay! I love border patrols!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 16th 2012, 11:03

~I wasn't glaring Razz~

Willowstar got to her paws. "I'm going hunting alone if anyone asks," she told Flamewhisker. The silver tabby gracefully exited the camp via the evacuation tunnel, a small cleared space between the ferns and bramble. Willowstar tasted the air as she entered the forest. The warm, salty scent of pigeon reached her, and she tracked its source to an old oak. She leapt into the oak and started climbing soundlessly, claws sinking into the soft wood. She reached the branch where the pigeon was perched and crept toward it, then pounced and caught it in her jaws. But she was near the end of the branch. It couldn't support her weight, so it snapped, sending her down in a shower of light green leaves. Willowstar wasn't worried though. She'd done this plenty of times before, and rather enjoyed the feeling of the air rushing through her fur. As she neared the ground, the tabby tightened her grip on the pigeon and braced herself for the landing. She reached the ground on all fours and buried her pigeon there, scent marking it before moving on.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 16th 2012, 11:37

Thundercloud woke up, the sun streaming into the warriors den. She stood up and padded towards the fresh kill pile and stretched. Her fluffy tabby pelt glistened in the sunlight. She ate, then laid on the sunningrock (is it a rock o something else?) and closed her eyes and relaxed...

Furiousstorm was hunting before anyone was awake, and just entered the camp. He looked around, and heard Appleblossom talking. Appleblossom... he thought dreamily in his head. He sat down, waiting for some action to happen in camp.
~Kitty, could Appleblossom and Furiousstorm be mates? I know they're not his kits and she's already had a mate, but still? Razz~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 16th 2012, 13:16

Flamewhisker led his patrol back to camp and he padded to the nursery. He had already visited but, he just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong "Is everything alright?" Flamewhisker wanted his camp to stay this peaceful, no secret relationships, no murderer's, prey is running well, and his mate had kitted wonderfully.

Lionpaw padded into camp and walked over to her father, Illusionstorm, and said proudly "Dad, I'm going to be the best warrior ever! Like you! You know why" she didn't wait for him to answer "I caught the biggest, juiciest squirrel you'd ever seen!!! Flamewhisker said that he would talk to Willostar about making me and Rainpaw warriors!!!"
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 16th 2012, 13:53

~Sure I guess Razz Ivyfrost~

Appleblossom opened her eyes sleepily to see a small grey face peering at her with wide sky blue eyes. "Stormkit! You opened you're eyes.." Appleblossom gasped. The brillant leafbare sky blue eyes seemed to pierce her soul just likes her old mate, Rain. "So much like Rain.." she murmured painfully. Appleblossom reached out, and pulled Stormkit towards her. "Mother! I want to go outside!" he wailed. and Applekit nodded, his bright amber eyes exicted. Blossomkit smiled, and blinked her brillant green gaze. "Ok, but I'm coming too little ones." she mewed softly, and her kits all got shakily to their paws and bounded out of the nursery. Appleblossom stepped outside of the nursery, the sun glittering on her pelt.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 16th 2012, 13:55

"Everything is fine here," Whiteclaw told her mate. "From what I hear out there, you need to speak to Willowstar. You better hurry before they get too impatient."

"Lionpaw, there's no reason to brag. There aren't even any other apprentices," Rainpaw scolded. "at least not until Applekit, Blossomkit, Stormkit, and the 2 new kits are 6 moons... I guess we deserve to brag a little. I'm going to be a warrior!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 16th 2012, 14:01

Furiousstorm looked in frost of the nursery to see Appleblossom and her three kits outside. He padded over to Appleblossom, and smiled, "Their eyes have opened...!" He gazed at the kits, purring. He loved to see them playing around, even though they're not his. He loved them as if they were his own. He smiled warmly at Appleblossom.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 16th 2012, 14:04

"Yes they have." Appleblossom purred, and pressed against Furiousstorm and let out a content purr. Smiling, she watched the kits tumble around camp, causing trouble and making everyone laugh as they tumbled around.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next