Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 10 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 10 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClan (Still accepting)

+7
Redstar
Lilacstar
Roguestar
Nyx
Caraway
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
11 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 10 Empty StormClan (Still accepting)

Post by Shimmerpaw July 14th 2012, 16:35

First topic message reminder :

Beyond the forest there lies more!

Heyo WFC! I decided to my own RPG! So if you want to be one of These fuzzy creatures just fill in the form!

Name:
Mate:
Kits:
Mentor/Apprentice:
Other:

MY CATS

Name: Flamewhisker
Description: Muscular tom with a flame colored pelt and bright green eyes.
Mate: Whiteclaw
Kits: Moonnkit, Shadowkit
Mentor/Apprentice: Violetpaw
Other: N/A

Name: Lionsoul
Description: Pale orange she-cat with beautiful green eyes
Mate: Now looking
Kits: Thinking
Mentor/Apprentice:
Other: The leader is her mother

Name: Spottedshine
Description:Whites with a brilliant dappled, shiny coat
Mate: Fireeye(deacesed)
Kits: Firekit, Whitekit, Lightningpaw
Mentor/Apprentice:N/A
Other: N/A

StormClan
Leader: Willowstar[Maplestream]
Deputy: Flamewhisker[Scarpath]
Medicene Cat: Silentwind[CheeseStar]
Medicene Cat Apprentice: Lightningpaw{Lightningstorm]
Warriors: Illusionstorm[Brightstar], Furiousstorm[Ivyfrost], Thundercloud[Ivyfrost], Lionsoul[Scarpath] , Rainheart[Rockpaw], Pheonixglare/Red[Lightningstorm], Swiftstrike[Silversong], Moonstrike[Mossfoot]
Apprentices: Oakpaw[Applefur], Pantherpaw[ Brightstar], Violetpaw[Mossfoot]
Queens: Whiteclaw[Rockpaw], Appleblossom[Iceshard], Spottedshine[Scarpath]
Elders: Birdflight[Applefur], Ambersong[Iceshard], Winderflight[Iceshard],
Kits: Moonkit, Shadowkit, Applekit, Stormkit, Blossomkit, Two kits [unnamed]

Last edited by Scarpath879 on July 20th 2012, 07:26; edited 20 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 10 Empty Re: StormClan (Still accepting)

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 20:21

"Huh? Why are we in Appleblossom's belly?" The smoky tom asked his sister. "And where has mother gone?" He asked

Flamewhisker nodded "Yes." He told her agreeing the should go to camp. He went to his nest and fell asleep and dreamer of his life "Flamekit, Firekit, come on! We need tl go to bed!" His mother, Moonblossom, called to them then his dream switched to his apprenticeship he saw Whitepaw and Spottedpaw playing Flamepaw looked at Firepaw and wished they could play "Flamepaw, come on, lets go we're going on patrol." His mentor called then it switched and he was a young ambitois warrior in love with Whiteclaw then the day she told him that she was expecting kits. Then when he was announced deputy after hos brother died in battle. He remembered Fireeye's Burial was the same day he was named deputy. He jerked awake wishing he could see his brother again.

Spottedshine poked her sister "Get up the kits are probably worried." She told her sister

Lionsoul looked at her mother "Willowstar, I love you mom.," she said and fainted.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 30th 2012, 20:32

Whiteclaw jerked awake. "Huh? Oh, yes they probably are," she mewed. She ran back to camp without waiting for her sister and she dashed into the nursery, picked up her kits and put them in her nest. Her eyes were still full of sleep and she couldn't think or see clearly. She gathered her thoughts and shook the sleep away. "I'll be right back," she told her kits. She went to the warriors den. "Flamewhisker," she meowed. "I think it's time that Moonkit and Shadowkit are apprentices. They're getting too big for the nursery."

Rainheart walked into the warriors den and fell asleep in her nest. She dreamed of her vision and the battle. She was proud of her wounds, but she was still worried about her sister, even in her dreams.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 20:37

Flamewhisker looked at his mate "Oh, I'll speak with Willowstar once she's done mourning for Lionsoul." He told the Queen.

Spottedshine raced in to the nursery "Hi Kits!" She called cheerfully. "Hi Momma! Where did you go?" Firekit asked "I took a walk with your aunt Whiteclaw. "Oh." Whitekit said reading her brother's mind.

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 08:31

"Thank you, Flamewhiser," Whiteclaw meowed. She walked back to the nursery and laid in her nest. She didn't tell her kits about what just happened. She wanted it to be a surprise.

Rainheart awoke from her sleep and saw Whiteclaw leaving the den. "What did you do this time?" she asked, half teasing.

"Aunt Spottedshine," Moonkit asked. "Where did you go? Did you see a badger? Did you fight a fox? Did you drive rouges away from the territory to defend us?" She saw her mother walk in. "Where did you go?" she wondered. "No where sweety," was her answer.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 15:36

~Should I become leader for no appewrent because Willowstar is inactive?~

Flamestar(whisker) walked to his den "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Storm Rock for a Clan meeting." He called "Shadowkit, Moonkit, Firekit and Whitekit. Please come forward." Shsdowkit hopped over with Firekit and Whitekit. He waited for Moonkit ( pretend I named them. L)

Shadowpaw walked happily away his mentor was Illousionstorm! The deputy! Firepaw had Flamestar, Whitekit had Whiteclaw, and Moonpaw had Rainheart. His father's voice boomed once more from the rock "Also I would like to say, sadly, Lionsoul has died from blood loss her mourning will be tonight." Would StarClan take all Flamesyar logged? He wondered.

Spottedshine stared in bewilderment. Her neice was dead! How! She left and the leader's daughter had died?! Spottedshine was heart broken.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 31st 2012, 15:43

~I'm not inactive >.>~

Willowstar heard Flamewhisker and sprang to her paws, leaving her daughter behind. "Flamewhisker, what in StarClan are you doing?! I haven't died yet you know, and I have the power to remove you from deputy position," she mewed coldly, dangerously. "Now. These apprentices can remain with the mentors you gave them, but I never want to see you doing this again."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 15:48

"Sorry." He mewed awkwardly. (Sorry to you too Maple.) "But, a deputy has athourity to take over when a leader is sick or unable to perform a duty, and Whiteclaw was right." He retorted being careful. He wanted the deputy position because he felt connected with his brother being deputy "but I did deliver important news. Lionsoul is, dead."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 31st 2012, 15:54

"Yes, I did realize that. And I would have thought that you would have enough heart to let me mourn quietly without trying to take over my Clan. Do I look sick to you, Flamewhisker?" the silver tabby demanded, without letting the ice in her voice melt. "I may not have been that active with my Clan. I was busy. But I am still dedicated to my Clan as ever. I chose you as deputy because I trusted you. But this is outrageous, and I have yet to decide if I will let you even stay in the Clan. I place you on probation. Now go, and let me mourn alone."

~making it dramatic XD~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 31st 2012, 16:30

Moonpaw bounded around when she heard Rainheart call her. "Coming!" she meowed and ran over to her new mentor. "Yes Rainheart?" Rainheart stood up. "Would you like to take a tour of the territory with Shadowpaw and Illusionstorm?" This was her first step as an apprentice, memorizing the borders. "Yes!" she answered. "Good," Rainheart walked towards Illusionstorm. Snowpaw ran over to Shadowpaw. "Yay!" she mewed. "We're apprentices! Hooray!" She ran in circles around her brother. "Rainheart is my mentor! Yay!" She was so happy, that she felt like she could run around forever.

Rainheart padded over to Illusionstorm. "Hi! Do you want to take Shadowpaw on a tour of the territory with me and Moonpaw?" she asked. She glanced over at where her dead sister laid, then looked back at Illusionstorm. "Well?"

Whiteclaw looked at her sister. "She's in a better place now," she meowed. She then turned and walked towards her mate. "What were you doing?" she meowed half teasing, half serious. "You almost got your ear clawed off!"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot July 31st 2012, 17:06

~I thought flamewhisker was Violetpaw's mentor?~
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7111
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 31st 2012, 18:44

~What the heck is probation? And Mossfoot, i forgot so Firepaw can have Thundercloud.~

Flamewhisker looked at his leader "Kick me out?" He repeated "I didn't try to take over hour Clan. And I'm sorry if I offended you, Willowstar. I accept any punishment, but please do not exhile me."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout August 19th 2012, 12:27

RP Closed
You may request it to be re-opened by contacting a Global Moderator
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8311
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10