Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 9 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 9 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClan (Still accepting)

+7
Redstar
Lilacstar
Roguestar
Nyx
Caraway
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 9 Empty StormClan (Still accepting)

Post by Shimmerpaw July 14th 2012, 16:35

First topic message reminder :

Beyond the forest there lies more!

Heyo WFC! I decided to my own RPG! So if you want to be one of These fuzzy creatures just fill in the form!

Name:
Mate:
Kits:
Mentor/Apprentice:
Other:

MY CATS

Name: Flamewhisker
Description: Muscular tom with a flame colored pelt and bright green eyes.
Mate: Whiteclaw
Kits: Moonnkit, Shadowkit
Mentor/Apprentice: Violetpaw
Other: N/A

Name: Lionsoul
Description: Pale orange she-cat with beautiful green eyes
Mate: Now looking
Kits: Thinking
Mentor/Apprentice:
Other: The leader is her mother

Name: Spottedshine
Description:Whites with a brilliant dappled, shiny coat
Mate: Fireeye(deacesed)
Kits: Firekit, Whitekit, Lightningpaw
Mentor/Apprentice:N/A
Other: N/A

StormClan
Leader: Willowstar[Maplestream]
Deputy: Flamewhisker[Scarpath]
Medicene Cat: Silentwind[CheeseStar]
Medicene Cat Apprentice: Lightningpaw{Lightningstorm]
Warriors: Illusionstorm[Brightstar], Furiousstorm[Ivyfrost], Thundercloud[Ivyfrost], Lionsoul[Scarpath] , Rainheart[Rockpaw], Pheonixglare/Red[Lightningstorm], Swiftstrike[Silversong], Moonstrike[Mossfoot]
Apprentices: Oakpaw[Applefur], Pantherpaw[ Brightstar], Violetpaw[Mossfoot]
Queens: Whiteclaw[Rockpaw], Appleblossom[Iceshard], Spottedshine[Scarpath]
Elders: Birdflight[Applefur], Ambersong[Iceshard], Winderflight[Iceshard],
Kits: Moonkit, Shadowkit, Applekit, Stormkit, Blossomkit, Two kits [unnamed]

Last edited by Scarpath879 on July 20th 2012, 07:26; edited 20 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

StormClan (Still accepting) - Page 9 Empty Re: StormClan (Still accepting)

Post by Shimmerpaw July 23rd 2012, 20:31

~Accepted too lazy to edit~

Lionsoul woke but just to fall again.

Flamewhisker calmed himself.

Shadowkit ran after his littermate.

Spottedshine picked her sister and walked back to the nursery.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot July 27th 2012, 07:59

Violetpaw curled up in nest sinking into warm dreams.A cat steped forward.His pelt silver and dark blue with jet-black paw.His eyes were a bright shade of amber."Morningheart is that you."She said.The cat nodded."Beware of Moon strike's."
he mewed.Then Violetpaw jolted awake.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7111
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 27th 2012, 11:17

Flamewhisker walked into the apprentices den "Violetpaw, are you alright? You look as if you have seen a ghost!" He told her "Now, Get up we have training to do."

(That prophesy was really obvious!)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 27th 2012, 12:40

Rainheart opened her eyes. Who was that? Why was he or she talking to me instead of Lionsoul? her mind was full of questions about her vision. She walked into the clearing, feeling proud as a butterfly. She had just fought in her first battle, and won! She hoped the scratch along her eye didn't go away, she wanted to keep it forever. She walked to the fresh kill pile and chose a nice, plump squirrel, then walked over to a nice, shady area to eat it.

Moonkit stopped running. "Look! Rainheart is awake! Maybe Lionsoul will wake up soon, but right now I want to hear about what happened!" She mewed, then turned and started running toward Rainheart.

Whiteclaw watched Moonkit run toward Rainheart. "I guess she finally woke up," she muttered to herself. She watched as her kits played. She stared, proudly at her old apprentice. She fought her first battle today and won! she thought.I trained her well. She walked toward Rainheart, she wanted to hear this story, too.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 27th 2012, 14:43

Lionsoul looked around "Huh? Silentwind? That must mean I'm alive!" She said cheerily then passed out once more.

Shadowkit flopped on the ground. "You go ahead I'm tired. I'm gonna go back to the nursery.

Spottedshine walked over to Rainheart "Whiteclaw, may I speak to you outside camp." She nodded toward the exit. "Now." She added in a hiss.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 27th 2012, 19:18

Whiteclaw looked at her sister, then turned toward the outside of camp. She padded over to a shaded area outside and sat down, waiting for Spottedshine. What did I do now? she muttered to herself.

Moonkit looked at her brother then stopped. She suddenly realized how tired she was. She walked back to the nursery and sat outside, waiting for her mother.

Rainheart watched the kits pad toward the nursery, then turned to where Whiteclaw had disappeared. It's none of my business. she reminded herself. "Have a nice talk!" she meowed to Spottedshine. She looked back down at the squirrel and finished eating it, then went back into the warriors den to rest, hoping for something to do.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 28th 2012, 06:18

Lionsoul got up and managed to take two steps. By the time Silentwind helps me, I'll be dead she thought then passed out a fifth time.

Flamewhosker turned to Lionsoul "Okay. Will someone help her?" He called "What will Willowstar think when her daughter is dead?" He called again.

Spottedshine stepped into the shade with Whiteclaw "Hi! It's foo sunny outside the nursery and I like spending time with my sister." She mewed. Then looked at Firekit and Whitekit coming toward her "MOMMA! MOMMA!!" They mewled at the same time. "WE'RE HUNGRY!" They sqeaked. "Okay, lets go to the nursery." She answered them.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 28th 2012, 18:35

Rainheart walked out of the den and over to Lionsoul and Flamewhisker. "I don't know what to do really. I just know how to keep queens calm and help them through kitting. What do you think will happen if no one helps her in time, Flamewhisker?" she had much concern in her voice. She shed a tear. Seeing her sister this way, was like torture to her. She walked over to Lionsoul's side and stared licking her fur.

Whiteclaw followed her sister to the nursery and saw her kits standing outside, looking as tired as her. She walked up to her kits. "Let's go inside and have a rest," she meowed to them. Knowing that they would follow her, she walked in and laid on her nest.

Moonkit followed her mother. Normally she would drag her tail in sadness, but this time it dragged in tiredness. She walked in and curled up next to her mother and soon fell asleep.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 29th 2012, 08:48

Flamewhisker looked at the worried warrior "I'm no medicene cat, but whatever does happen its not going to be good." he guessed

Lionsoul staggered to her feet "Dad? Mom?" she asked then flopped on the ground she didnt faint this time she was just too weak to stand "Fireeye?" she asked again her dead uncle appeaed in fron of he "am i dead?" she asked him "No. StarClan will not claim you today." he answered then faded.

Spottedshine walked outside to get Blossomkit Applekit and Stormkit. sh walked back to the nurserey and fed her kits. she licked her sister tiredly an fell asleep.

Shadowkit entered the nurdery and found his mother's nest and fell asleep.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 29th 2012, 14:17

"I thought I had the worst of wounds," Rainheart shed another tear. "Flamewhisker, when I sell asleep after the battle, I saw a vision of stars, but there was one that stood out, the brightest one there. It spoke to me, saying that he or she was proud of me. I asked who it was, but it faded before I got an answer. Do you know who it could've been, and if it might have spoke to Lionsoul?" she stared at her sister, then looked up at Flamewhisker with hopeless eyes.

Whiteclaw curled her body around her kits, and she quickly fell asleep. She dreamed of herself in the forest with her kits, and they were hunting. She smelled fox, then one jumped out of the bushes and onto her kits. She narrowed her eyes. For some reason, she wanted to call them Moonpaw and Shadowpaw, then guessed that in this dream, they were apprentices. "Leave them alone!" she yowled, then leaped on the fox. "No one hurts them and gets away with it!" her eyes blazed with fury. Unsheathed her claws and scratched at its muzzle, then scratched its eyes. She bit its neck and scraped its back. She leaped off the fox and it ran back into the forest. She then helped Moonpaw and Shadowpaw up, and they continued hunting.

Moonkit tossed and turned. She dreamed of badgers and foxes attacking the camp. She woke up panicking, then realized that she was safe, and there were no badgers outside. She stayed awake, waiting for Shadowkit or Whiteclaw to wake up. She didn't want to risk having the nightmare again.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 29th 2012, 15:36

Flamewhisker heard Lionsoul say his brother's name "She saw my brother, Rainheart, Fireeye that's who she saw. That's her uncle. But I'm not sure who you heard. Go get Illousionstorm, I'll get Willowstar. Thundercloud!" He called "I want you to get Silentwind or Lightningpaw. Okay?" He asked the warrior.

Spottedshine looked out to see her neice fainted on the ground "Ee. That doesn't look good." She told herself and fell back asleep with her kits.

Shadowkit looked at his sister "Hi Moonkit. What's wrong? You look as if you've seen a ghost!" He exclaimed.

Lionsoul got up and looked up at her "Don't worry," she croaked to her sister "Fireeye says StarClan will not claim me today." She said then collapsed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 29th 2012, 16:05

Moonkit mewed, "I... I had a nightmare. There were badgers and foxes invading the camp." she felt a sudden movement. "Huh? What's wrong Moonkit?" Whiteclaw meowed. "I had a nightmare. Badgers and foxes attacked the camp. Warriors and apprentices yowled in terror and fear, It was scary!" Moonkit squealed. Whiteclaw moved to a sitting position. "Let me tell you about my dream," she meowed. "You two were apprentices and we all were hunting in the forest. I smelled fox and then the fox leaped onto both of you. I leaped onto its back and clawed its muzzle and eyes. I bit its neck and scraped its back. It then ran back into the forest and we continued hunting, but always remember, I will protect you with my life, no matter what." Moonkit felt better, and curled back up next to her mother and fell back asleep, peacefully. Whiteclaw kept sitting, so that she could keep watch over her kittens.

Rainheart nodded and left to look for Illusionstorm. She went to the warriors den and called for her father.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 29th 2012, 16:12

Flamewhisker raced to the leaders den "Willowstar will you come out here? If I told you your daughter might die of blood loss and the other of worry?" He asked his leader.

Shadowkit stated wide-eyed at his mother and sister "Those were sxary dreams he muttered and curled in his nest next to his mothers belly and fell asleep once more.

Spotyedshine continued to sleep curled with her kits at her belly.

Lionsoul stayed passed out on the ground but knowing she wouldn't die by the will of starclan.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 29th 2012, 21:39

Whiteclaw walked out of the nursery and over to Flamewhisker. "It's going to be okay," she meowed before walking over to the fresh kill pile. She chose a plump vole and walked outside the camp, into the shaded area. She quickly ate it and returned to the nursery.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 05:54

Flamewhisker headed toward Lionsoul's still body. She was breathing. The orange tom had a feeling she wouldn't be going anywhere today. He walked to Rainheart "Come on you have the least wounds, we'll go hunting." He told the gray warrior.

Spottedshine walked to Whiteclaw "Whiteclaw, Would you like to go for a walk with me? We can leave the kits with Appleblossom." She told her sister wanting to have a peaceful evening with her sister.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 30th 2012, 09:52

Willowstar woke up, startled. "Whoa! What...?" She raced to the clearing and saw to her horror, her daughter. Lying there. With blood in a glistening dark pool around her... "What happened?!" she demanded.

~sorry I haven't really been posting here because I had no idea what was going on in this rp :I~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 15:15

Flamewhisker looked at his leader "She's just fainted from blood loss. And she was looking for you when she woke up. She said 'Mom? Dad?'" He told the leader what happened to her daughter.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 30th 2012, 15:18

~what happened to her? This RP was moving too fast~

Willowstar crouched, head bowed as she lapped at the blood plastered over the ginger cat's fur. "My kit... Lionsoul..." she murmured.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 15:21

~In the battle with Death (Red's Father) Liomsoul got scratched in the shoulder and wouldn't let Lightningpaw see so right now she's dying.~

-should she die?-

"Willowstar?" Lionsoul croaked "I-is that you?" She asked her mother half knowing it was her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 30th 2012, 15:30

"Lionsoul! Are you alright?" Willowstar breathed. "Shh don't speak, little one..." She continued lapping at the gash on the ginger she-cat's shoulder. "Why hasn't Silentwind seen to this?" she demanded. "And where's Phoenixglare?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 30th 2012, 15:38

Rainheart walked over to her mother. "She should be fine," she meowed. I hope! she thought. She turned to Flamewhisker, "Should we go hunting now?" Without waiting for an answer, she went towards the camp exit and into the forest.

Whiteclaw nodded and got up. She padded over to the exit and waited for Spottedshine. It's a beautiful day! she thought to herself as she looked at the sky.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 15:49

Spottedshine got upxand followed her sister out of camp. She lead her toward the border to MidnightClan "That's a quiet Clan don't you think?" She asked.

"Um, okay Willowsyar you should stay with your daughter." Flamewhisker told her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 30th 2012, 16:41

"Very much so, Spottedshine!" Whiteclaw meowed cheerfully. "It's nice for once to get out of the stress of the camp!" She smelled the wind and prey, and she forgot everything at that moment. She let herself relax and at once, she felt as if she were on a cloud.

Rainheart scented squirrel. She got into her hunting crouch and leaped at it killing it in one bite. She buried it so that she could come back and get it, then she continued hunting.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 30th 2012, 17:16

"Great catch!" Flamewhisker told the young warrior "Whiteclaw taught you well." He told her his voice muffled by sparrows feathers.

Spottedshine relaxed and layer by her sister looking into the beautiful forest. "They aren't much trouble for any Clan." She remarked.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 30th 2012, 19:50

Whiteclaw nodded and fell asleep. It was nice to get out of camp. She dreamed of clouds and butterflies, then it disappeared. She was a little kitten with her sisters and mother. "Whitekit, come on. It's time to go to sleep!" her mother meowed. Her mother had a brown dappled with green eyes. She followed her mother into the nursery. Whiteclaw remembered that night. The next day, they would be made apprentices. The dream skipped to the next morning. Their leader made her and her sisters apprentices. When she went to her new den to find her new nest, she saw Flamepaw. She didn't like him at that point, but he grew on her as her life went by. She saw her training go by as fast as a second. Then she was at her warrior ceremony, where she received the name of Whiteclaw. Her whole life went before her eyes. From her sister's deputyship to Willowstar's leadership. From her kits to her apprentice/niece becoming a warrior.

"Thank you Flamewhisker," Rainheart meowed. She smelled vole. She crouched and leaped, catching it and killing it. "Should we take this back to camp?" she asked.

Moonkit awoke to discover that her mother and Spottedshine had disappeared. "Shadowkit. Shadowkit wake up!" she mewed. "Mother and Spottedshine have disappeared!" She poked her brother. "Wake up!" she hissed.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next