Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Horses RP! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Horses RP! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses RP!

+3
Pinewhisker
Nyx
Redstar
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Horses RP! - Page 3 Empty Horses RP!

Post by Redstar July 4th 2012, 11:50

First topic message reminder :

Alright, because of my love for horses, I decided to make an RP about them! Very Happy To join:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Description/Picture:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Foals:[/b]
My character!
Name: Rose
Description/Picture: Beautiful silver horse with white mane and tail, with pretty blue-green eyes
Personality: Sweet, fun, calmish, epic
Siblings: Anyone who puts it in their character sheet!
Mate: Anyone who puts it in their character sheet!
Foals: Not yet. :3
Habitat:
A pretty pasture, next to a barn on a hilltop. It's 600 acres of land. The farmer always puts the food in the barn, but most of the time, they are running around in the pasture, having fun.
Climate:
Dry summer, but the highest temerature it's been is 92 degrees (104 where I live Razz).

Have fun! Very Happy :3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Horses RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: Horses RP!

Post by Lilacstar July 5th 2012, 15:41

Spirit raced ahead, the boy on his back, (His name is Jake) screamed, and pulled on the riens hard. (Jake is only five, so of course he'd be screaming. Razz) Spirit snorted, and shook his head. Jake giggled, and smacked Spirit's ear. Spirit groaned inwardly, he hated kids and foals altogether. Sighing, Spirit settled for a walk, Jake smiled and smacked his ear again. Spirit sighed, "This is going to be a long ride."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 15:54

Cole was further in the back of the group. Her rider must have realized she wasn't used to people, unlike the other horses. The bay trotted slowly. Cole wished she could buck up but Phantom's words came back to her.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5229
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 5th 2012, 15:57

Cassie made Rose run faster, until she got to Spirit and Jake. "Jake, don't flick his ear. It annoys him." Rose laughed, "Having fun? I feel sorry for you, but it's cute... since he's little." Then Cassie said, "Jake, you're supposed to be behind me and Trevor. This is your first warning."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 5th 2012, 16:07

Mr. Delaney could tell that Patriot and some of the other horses were getting bored. He smiled and leaned down to whisper in Patriot's ear. Patriot was alarmed for a moment but calmed down when he realized but Mr. Delaney was doing. "I can tell your bored, so its time we get going a little faster eh?" Patriot gave a small neigh and tossed his head. Finally a rider that understands! Patriot thought. He couldn't wait until Mr. Delaney let him run.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 16:21

"Let's race!" Trevor yelled. "Last who gets to the Sky Oak over there has to wash the dishes tonight!" Something stirred in Phantom's blood. The way excitement coursed through his rider's voice, singing to him. "Yah!" Trevor flicked the reins hard. The signal to run! Gallop! His thoroughbred blood sang at this order, and Phantom leaped forward, legs moving faster and faster, mane and tail streaming out behind him. Trevor kept a firm hand on the reins, making Phantom pace himself, but the black stallion knew there was no need. He would go as fast as light if need be, as along as a an hour if it was to feel the wind coursing along his neck all day. All I need is wings on my feet...

Mr.Dupont tensed in excitement and determination as Trevor shouted. "Come on, lassie, let's show them how a real racehorse runs!" Arrow tossed her head, and quickened her trotting pace, her hooves striking the ground in a quick staccato that turned into rolling thunder as she swept past several other horses.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 5th 2012, 16:28

"Oh, Dad. Everyone knows Rose is the real racehorse here!" Cassie shouted. Rose ran, catching up with Phantom and Trevor. "Her, Trevor, you know it's yourr turn to wash the dishes anyways, right?" Cassie laughed. She started to pull ahead of Trevor and Phantom, then she turned around asnd stuck her tongue out at Trevor.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 16:30

Cole tossed her head. She would be beat by the two siblings. Without her rider's command she shot off, galloping towards Arrow and Phantom.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 16:36

Phantom snorted. "Ha!" Trevor called. "You think you can beat me?" The black stallion snorted in agreement. He could run faster, faster, until he reached the moon! Phantom's hooves thundered on the ground, and he was flying past Rose, his body a blur in the air. It had been a long time since he had been able to run like this, with nothing in the way, nothing but the plains and they sky. Phantom galloped like the wind, forgetting about the race entirely. "Whoa, whoa!" Trevor was pulling on the reins, hard. The stallion hadn't even noticed they had passed the Sky Oak. Phantom whipped around, and trotted back to the tree, his sides heaving, head tossing up and down spiritedly, wanting more.

Arrow could hear Cole galloping behind her. Sorry. You won't win this race! Tossing her head, she raced out, passing Milkshake (you have the beginner girl, so no racing for you anyways. Razz Is that okay though?), catching up on Rose.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 16:43

Cole thundered to Arrow's side, shock on her rider's face. The Spanish Mutang bay neighed and swung her head. "I've got second place in this race, Arrow!" She quickened her pace and started going ahead of Arrow.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 16:49

Arrow tossed her head. "There's still Patriot, Rose, Milkshake, and Spirit to beat you down! But I'm not coming in last either!" The Thoroughbred mare lowered her head, extending her pace, and drew ahead, her hooves throwing up rocks and a cloud of dirt. She knew Milkshake was behind them, but she wasn't sure what place Spirit and Patriot were taking in the race. She galloped faster, steadying her pace.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 16:59

Cole snorted and galloped faster. She was closing in on Rose closer.. Closer.. There! She was trotting beside the mare now.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 5th 2012, 17:07

"Hi!" Rose called, "And goodbye." She galloped faster, until she got to the Sky Oak. Cassie got off of Rose and laughed, "You still have to do the dishes." She smiled, then winked at Trevor. Rose trotted up to Phantom. "I could run faster than you if I didn't have this stupid saddle on..." Rose laughed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 17:11

"Not doing the dishes," Trevor snorted. "Last one to Sky Oak does dishes, and I'm first!" He flicked Cassie's hair with a hand, and patted Phantom on the nose. The black stallion snorted softly, and glanced up as Rose approached. "I can run faster than you with my saddle on, so what makes you think that you can run faster with my saddle off too?" He rolled his eyes in amusement. "I'm a born racehorse. A thoroughbred. And both Arrow's and mine parents were champion racehorses."

My.Dupont flicked Arrow's reins again, and she collected her energy, drawing out a burst of speed. She raced past the Sky Oak the same time as Cole, and the dappled mare slowed to a stop, tossing her head.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 17:14

Cole flattened her ears and snorted. She didnt get second but she could still get third. She galloped harder and skidded to a stop by the tree, where she trotted the brk, her rider dazed.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 5th 2012, 17:23

"I'll pay you." Cassie said, "20 bucks."

"My parents were champion show horses." Rose rolled her eyes, "End of dicussion." Callie go back on her and zoomed back to the house. She sat on the couch. She turned it on to Nickelodeon. She waited for Trevor to come home, her $20 in her pocket.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 17:29

Trevor raised his eyebrows as Cassie hopped back onto Rose and vanished back down the dust trail. "Well, well!" Shaking his head, the he hopped back onto Phantom, and rode him home at an easy canter, cooling him down. "Cass has no sense of taking care of horses," he muttered. "She should've let Rose cool down and rest instead of taring back at full gallop again." Trevor got back to the pasture, and found Rose tied to the pasture fence. "Cass! How many times have I told you before?" Shaking his head again, he rubbed the sweat off both Rose and Phantom, unsaddling them and taking the tack back to the barn. Trevor scrubbed the sweat off the saddles with a brush and put them back on the rack. After an hour or so, Trevor finally tromped into the house. "You're washing the dishes tonight, Cassie, $20 or no $20 dollars! You forgot to unsaddle Rose and everything."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 17:38

After a while Cole's rider lead her back to the pasture and unsaddled her.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 5th 2012, 18:12

"I was waiting for you! I was going to go for ride after I gave you my twenty bucks! That is, if you wash the dishes." Cassie said, angry, "You don't have to remind me of everything! And Rose doesn't mind it! She's used to me doing that! So get out of my business." she snorted. She rolled her eyes, and laid her 20 dollars on the table. "I'm not doing the dishes." she growled. She went back outside and got on Rose, bareback, and started to ride her. Rose smiled (if horses can smile O.o) and broke into a sprint.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 18:52

Trevor rolled his eyes. "Yeah, she's used to it after she got sick from getting so hot from her sweat and then getting so cold," he grumbled to the air. "Besides, I don't read your mind." He snorted and headed back to the barn to make Phantom the grain mash. As Trevor mixed the feed, [Can Cassie be his little sister? xD Because she kind of acts like it.] he grumbled continually how Cass would cause early death for that horse of hers. Used to it or not, it was not healthy for the mare. Trevor looked up as Dad came in [e.e "Dad" is Mr.Dupont right?] "I just saw Cassie ride out on Rose bareback. I thought we just came back from that hard run from the dust trail," Dupont said, frowning. "I wish she'd let me check Rose's hooves for stones first. The dust trail is very stony." "Irresponsible," Trevor muttered under his breath. He knew he would be in trouble if his dad caught him calling Cass names. "I ought to give her another lecture," Dupont sighed, and walked over to Trevor. The rancher almost yelped when he saw what Trevor was doing. "Too much molasses!" Dupont scolded, quickly reaching over and scooping half of the dark stuff out. "Really... You know how much Arrow dislikes too much molassess. She won't even eat the feed." Trevor winced, and apologized quickly. Funny how all the chores around the ranch fell to him.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 18:57

Cole trotted to the door of her stable and snorted. "Pay attention to me, too!" she whined, tossing her head and lashing her tail.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 19:17

Dupont noticed a flash of copper and saw Cole stamping and pacing in front of her stall. "Where's Andrews?" he asked absently. "Andrews should be here to, oh nevermind."He spotted the man on his hands and knees, inspecting the broken part of the fence of the pasture. Dupont frowned, and shook his head. He'd forgotten he had asked Eli Andrews to take a look at the broken fence when he had the time. The master slipped the halter and lead rein over Cole's head and tied her to the barn wall, whistling tunelessly as he went to gather the brushes.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 19:33

Cole snorted. Finally! Arrow and Phantom seemed to be the favorites around here. Cole blinked as she watched master Dupont collect things.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 5th 2012, 20:18

"Whoa, Rose!" Cassie said. Rose stopped, and got off of the pretty silver horse. She climbed a HUGE oak tree in the middle of the pasture. She sat down, leaned against a branch, and sighed, "I take good care you you, right, Rose?" Rose just looked at her with her soft blue-green eyes. "Let's get you home and feed you, ok?" She got on the horse again, and slowly trotted home.

A few minutes later, they arrived back in the barn. Cassie led Rose into the barn, and made her food. She put her food in the trough, then climbed onto the second floor of the barn. There was only one way up there, and only Cassie knew it. She stayed up there, waiting to see if anyone came to look for her.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 20:22

Dupont quickly returned and fed Cole a carrot before rubbing the sweat off, giving the red mare a nice brush. After Trevor finished filling the stalls with fresh hay and the troughs with feed, he helped his father rub down the rest of the horses, feeding them occasional sugar cubes, bread, or carrots. "Let's leave them in the pasture for now. We may have a riding lesson in the afternoon." Dupont stroked his chin thoughtfully. "I'll ride Cole for the lesson. She needs to get used to the crowds. Trevor, you still have to work on Spirit's and Phantom's tempers. You're good at that. Ari did fine with Rose, Azure, and Arrow. She's good with mares, even though she's a bit impatient. Speaking of Ari, where is she?" Trevor frowned. He and Ari (Ariana) were fraternal twins, both seventeen years old. "Somewhere."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 20:28

Cole chewed up the carrot contently, not paying attention to the man's words. She nudged Trevor with her nose softly.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next