Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Horses RP! - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Horses RP! - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses RP!

+3
Pinewhisker
Nyx
Redstar
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Horses RP! - Page 5 Empty Horses RP!

Post by Redstar July 4th 2012, 11:50

First topic message reminder :

Alright, because of my love for horses, I decided to make an RP about them! Very Happy To join:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Description/Picture:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Foals:[/b]
My character!
Name: Rose
Description/Picture: Beautiful silver horse with white mane and tail, with pretty blue-green eyes
Personality: Sweet, fun, calmish, epic
Siblings: Anyone who puts it in their character sheet!
Mate: Anyone who puts it in their character sheet!
Foals: Not yet. :3
Habitat:
A pretty pasture, next to a barn on a hilltop. It's 600 acres of land. The farmer always puts the food in the barn, but most of the time, they are running around in the pasture, having fun.
Climate:
Dry summer, but the highest temerature it's been is 92 degrees (104 where I live Razz).

Have fun! Very Happy :3
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Horses RP! - Page 5 Empty Re: Horses RP!

Post by Nyx July 7th 2012, 20:44

~Yeah, but the ground is wet outside, and the bottom of her shoes are also now wet, and it leaves a clear imprint on the dry barn floor. So all Ari did was follow the trail.~

"I know you must like it up here. Why else would you try to sleep here 24/7? I bet you would sleep here and make it your house if you had your way.... But its raining today, and hard too. Sleep in the house tonight, okay Cass? You can sleep here tomorrow, as long as it isn't raining again, and you have plenty of blankets."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 7th 2012, 22:10

"But I don't want to!" Cassie wailed. She didn't want to sleep in the house. She loves sleeping in the barn. "I'm not sleeping in there!" she cried. She ran off, and disappeared behind the haybales again. She took her little passageway back to her little 'cave'.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 7th 2012, 22:26

Ari made a grab for Cassie, but missed. She ran after her sister, pausing by the haybale. "Nice hiding place," she muttered. The rain thundered on the roof, and a drop of water hit her on the arm. Looking up, Ari immediately spotted the leak. "Curse it," she repeated under her breath. "Cassie! Come out. Now! The barn is leaking and I'm not leaving you here. You'll come back to the house, Cass, or I'll tell Dad to board your little passageway up! I don't want to do this..." Ari was getting impatient, and it was getting cold.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 7th 2012, 22:34

Milkshake stirred. The noise was really keeping him up. He rearranged some hay around him to keep him warm, but there wasn't enough to stuff in his ears. Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 8th 2012, 11:30

"No! I'm not sleeping in the house!" Cassie yelled. She climbed to the bottom of the barn and laid by Rose. "I'm not leaving." Where she slept, nothing leaked. It was warm, and Cassie didn't want to leave. She climbed back up the ladder, pushed the ladder down, and ran off before Ari could notice.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 8th 2012, 16:25

"Fine!" Ari called. She knew her voice carried clearly to Cassie, wherever she was. "I'll tell Dad about this place, and I'll tell him to board it up," she snapped. Fuming, Ari vanished back into the rain, stomping up the porch. She paused to blow out the candle outside and shake the rain off her boots before closing the front door behind her. "Child," she grumbled. "Just wait until she's sick, and can't exercise Rose for a week!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 8th 2012, 16:41

She gets out of her spot, walks to the house, opens the door, and growls, "Place? That's not my place! I just use that to trick everyone! I'm going to bed. Don't bother me." She walked to her room, and shut the door, and fell asleep.

Last edited by Ivyfrost on July 9th 2012, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 9th 2012, 00:19

Ari rolled her eyes. "Brat," she muttered. Taking another sip of her tea, she curled up on the couch and opened her novel again. It was so intriguing, she'd read all night if she had to, just to get it finished. Ari drank the caffien, knowing that the tea would effectively keep her awake for awhile. Trevor, pretending to both ignore Cassie and Ari, went up to his room.

Arrow nickered softly. Good riddance. They were awfully loud. She snorted and whisked her tail over her hindquarters. The rain was growing heavier, and she was suddenly glad of the blue blanket Ari had tugged over her as she left. The dapple gray mare peered outside. It seemed like everyone else had blankets too.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 9th 2012, 12:48

The next morning, the first thing Cassie did was run outside into the barn. She fed the horses, took her boots off, to leave no trace of where in the barn she went to, then put the ladder up, and climbed up it into her spot. It wasn't raining anymore, the sun was just rising. She laid down on the old matress and looked up.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5