Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbear's Farm

+7
Phoenixwing
Nyx
Lilacstar
Redstar
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Honeystar
11 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 6 Empty Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 22:11

First topic message reminder :

Intro: Welcome to Moonbear's barn [and surrounding area]. Moonbear is a loner/ farm cat who wants some companionship. He is more than happy to help any cat in need of a home, food and/or love.
Here is what he looks like:
Moonbear's Farm - Page 6 Graphi10

Moonbear, a black and white tom with aqua eyes, was resting by the stream after having a delicious meal of fish. Life for him was good; a great beautiful place to live, with lots to eat, and little to worry about. Though his stomach was always full, his heart occasionally ached with loneliness.

Last edited by Honeystar on June 11th 2012, 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonbear's Farm

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 20:14

Berry ran after Cherry and spat harshly, "What makes you think that?! Stop being rude!" She calmed down and meowed, "Cherry, you'll find someone. I promise. You just haven't found the tom that's right for you yet. Moonbear isn't it.You need someone who loves you for you."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 13th 2012, 20:20

"Just shut up and leave me alone." Cherry spat, then she added harshly "Just GO!" she yowled the last word before settling deeper into the hay and she thought brokenly "Why can't she just get crushed by a random fallling pole?! And I don't want some weird tom as my mate. WHy didn't I just die?! WHY?!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 20:22

"I'M NOT LEAVING!" Berry meowed, "You just need to find the tom that's right for you. Moonbear isn't right for you. You need someone else, one that appreciates you for who you are." Berry was looking at Cherry angrily.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 13th 2012, 20:29

"Leave me ALONE!" Cherry yowled, getting to her paws and springing down the hay. "Are you such a idoit you don't even know what ALONE means? I'll give you a lesson on how to be alone!!" she roared, her fur bristling in fury. Cherry sprang at Berry, batting at Berry with her claw-less paws. Cherry made sure not to hurt the she-cat, only make sure she knew that CHerry didn't want or need her help. Rolling Berry over she growled "I don't want your help! I just want to be alone! Get it through your thick! Numb! Skull!" CHerry snarled, pinning Berry down.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 13th 2012, 20:33

Moonbear got between the two she-cats. He was having enough of this fighting and negative feelings going on. "Stop it! This is my barn, and I wouldn't have offered you all to stay if it only led to us fighting and getting upset!!" His eyes were filled with tears as he looked at Cherry and Berry. "Look I'm sorry if this was my fault....I just want some friends...And I don't want anything to come between that...I care about you all very much." He turned away and disappeared into the hay loft.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 20:35

Berry growled at the she-cat, and gritted her teeth, "Talking about it will make you feel better." he turned to Raven and Moonbear, hoping they will reason things out. She looked back at Cherry and rolled her eyes. Brainless she-cat! She know's she wants to talk about it! She laid in her nest and whispered to herself, "Does no one want my help?" She looked at Moonbear and meowed, "Don't worry, it's not your fault." It was her's. Berry thought to herself.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 13th 2012, 20:58

Wolf flicked his ears when he saw Moonbear approach. He gently removed himself from Raven, and tapped his jaw once on her head. "Figure it out," he meowed quietly, and retreated to the far side of the barn, to give the two some privacy. Wolf settled himself down on a hay bale, circling once and making it more comfortable by pummeling with it paws. He crouched down, eyes half-closed as he watched the yowling and hissing, not to mention bared teeth and unsheathed claws that was going on between the she-cats. What a mess...
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 21:11

Berry got a mouse from the fresh kill pile. She sighed sadly and padded over to Wolf. She sat down by him with a mouse dangling from her jaws. "Need some company?" she asked quietly, giving him a crooked smile. She was upset that she ad Cherry fought. She kept thinking to herself that no one liked her, but quickly pushed the thought away.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 01:26

Raven whimpered slightly as Wolf left her. With his warmth gone, she felt a sudden coldness. Not only from not having the sweet Tom comforting her, but from having to talk to Moonbear. She felt a sudden and intense pain shoot through her veins, but quickly pushed it away. "Moonbear, I--" Raven got cut off by Cherry, and she felt the rage pulsing through her veins again, this time even stronger. "You don't even know me!" She wailed, then ran back to Wolf, immediately, hiding her face in his Gray and white fur. A tear started to drip down her face and she looked up at Wolf, "Don't leave me..." The dark gray she-cat whimpered pleadingly, not able to bare the pain of not having him to protect her from whatever danger would overcome her path.

~Sorry if this post isn't very good, I was on my phone >.< ~
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5744
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 14th 2012, 06:08

Sun aproached the farm, curios after watching a lot of cats come there the day before. He climbed up the fence and jumped of the other end and he began padding toward the barn where all the other cats were.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 14th 2012, 08:46

Wolf rested his head again on Raven's head. He wished she had at least worked something out.... but Panther would've run for cover as well. He licked her ear comfortingly and shifted his weight to avoid the prickle of the hay on his leg. "I'm sorry," Wolf murmured. He didn't know why he felt like he was sorry, but he was, for a reason that he didn't even know himself. The gray-and-white tom cocked his head, green eyes glittering in the dim-light of the barn.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 11:08

Raven immediately felt the warmth coming back, and she also felt the fear that was gripping at her stomach slowly evaporating. She closed her eyes, as if wincing in pain. "Cherry hates me.. Did you hear her?" Her voice was a sorrow, wailing sound not the soft, gentle tune it was before. She looked up at Wolf, "I still think your green eyes are pretty." She purred, a warm smile appearing on her face. Her dark gray paws were kneading the ground, and her tail finally stopped lashing. The dark gray she-cat finally had the.. bad thing out of her mind, which was obvious. "So.. Do you want to teach me how to play fight later?" She said, the eagerness and jubilance in her voice again as she waited impatiently for his answer.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 14th 2012, 12:11

"Moonbear wait!" Cherry cried, springing after him into the hay loft. After a few long moments of searching, Cherry stumbled upon the black and white tom. "I'm sorry about how I acted..I just got so mad at Berry because she thought she could help when she was only making me more upset...And...and I...really like being around you but everyday you spend all of your time with Raven and when you really were playing with me and we were going to go hunting I thought you and I could really have fun together....but when Raven so mad at you for just...being with me..I got mad...it just wasn't fair! What does she have against you and I being...friends?" Cherry siad unhappily, and she flattend her ears and looked at the hay. "I understand if you don't want to hang out with....you can just go hang out with Raven." she gave him a weak, fake smile before she trailed out of the hay loft.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 13:03

Brian gulped as he saw a barn up ahead. What if they're bad? His sweet, gentle voice said in his head. At the thought, the fur on his spine tingled, and the fur on his chocolate brown back rose. His sensitive golden eyes narrowed into slits. But what if they're nice? Came the positive side of Brian. Pushing away his fear, he dug the claws in his back feet into the ground before walking towards the barn. As he heard voices, he heard one that was saying something about being friends. Now less worried, he walked closer to the barn. Brian saw another cat, and he smiled warmly, then dipped his head. "Hello? Anyone here?" He called, since his mom taught him not to just walk in. "Can I come in?" Fear started to grip at his paws, and his nerves told him to flee, but he stood his ground.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 14th 2012, 13:09

Wolf purred and nudged Raven with his muzzle. "I like your eyes too..." He glanced up as Cherry exited the hay loft. Moonbear was no where in sight, and Berry was approaching. "Of course I'll teach you to fight later. I can't have you dying from a fox fight, can I?" Wolf nosed Raven's head and got to his paws. The sudden happiness infusing her voice made him feel pleased that he was able to cheer her up. A purr rumbled in his throat as he began to circle Raven, flicking her tail with his paw.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 13:30

"Really? My eyes are just dark blue, though. Yours are like.. a teal!" She purred, licking his head gently above his eyes. "Pssh. No fox could catch me! I run fast!" Raven puffed out her chest, and had a playful smug expression on her face. The dark gray she-cat batted at Wolf's head softly as she stood up, growling slightly. "Heehee," She purred, circling the gray and white tom. Her mind went back to all of he time she had been hunting, and she instinctively fell into her crouch. Her tail lashed back and forth as she eyed her "prey" with predator instincts. She forced her tail to be low, and flattened her ears against her head. Raven jumped, and landed on Wolf. She smiled, and asked eagerly like a kit, "Did I do it? Did I do it?"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 14th 2012, 13:47

"You did it!" Wolf purred and dipped his shoulder to one side so Raven tumbled off into a hay bale. Immediately, he turned and pinned her into the hay, pawing lightly at her ears. "Not so fast for me," he meowed, eyes flashing with amusement. "The wolf is much faster than the fox." Cocking his head, Wolf blinked down at Raven. "I like your blue eyes. They remind me of the ocean. I've been there once with Panther, my sister." Shaking out his gray-and-white fur, Wolf batted at Raven's whiskers before releasing the she-cat. "Come and catch me," he suggested playfully, leaping away out of range before Raven could scramble to her paws.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 14:04

"Yay!" Raven purred, smiling proudly. "I did it! I did it!" As hay started itching her fur, she jumped up, biting at her fur until it was all out. Raven took a bunch of the hay and batted it and threw it on Wolf, giggling. As he pinned her, Raven let out a few"grr"'s and pawed at both sides of his head. Raven bit her lip, a little bit embarassed, and licked his cheek. "Okay! I'll catch you!" She agreed, throwing some hay at Wolf then jumped onto his back and bit his neck gently. "Grr!" She batted at the side of his head again, and chewed on his ears lightly.

"Anyone there?" Brian repeated, his gold eyes now clouded over in curiousness. (Is that even a word? lol)
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 14th 2012, 14:37

Moonbear looked at Cherry with big watery aqua eyes. "Wait Cherry!" He emerged from the hay and went up to the she-cat. "I'm sorry for neglecting you, even if we just met yesterday. We can still hang out together. I honestly don't know why Raven is mad at us either. I didn't say anything when I saw her and Wolf play-fight together....Anyways, I can still take you out hunting if you.." He stopped as he smelled two more toms around the barn and then heard one of them call. "Hello?" he meowed as he came down the hay loft to investigate. "Who's there?" He walked up to a chocolate brown tom. "No need to be afraid, if you mean no harm. I'm Moonbear. Welcome to my farm!"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 14th 2012, 14:52

"I'd love to go hunting!" Cherry purred, and then followed Moonbear down the Hay loft and followed him to investigate the new cats. "Why hello there! I'm Cherry!" Cherry purred, peeking out from behind the black and white tom to stare shyly at the new comers. "Er..Welcome to the barn.." she mewed embarassedly, and then she realized how full the barn was getting.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 15:03

The handsome tom's golden eyes were friendly as he nodded his head in greeting to the black and white tom, and the pretty calico she-cat. "I got lost because my upwalkers let me out, and I ventured to far. I was wondering if I could stay here for a while until I find them?" He asked with a hopeful smile, and sat down. As he sat, you could now notice a honey colored collar around his neck, but no bell or tag. In writing on the collar, it said "BRIAN." A slight breeze cut through the eerie silence, and sent the long chocolate brown fur flying in the air. Once the wind stopped, his fur fell back into its normal place. Brian couldn't help himself but look in the barn, and open his jaws to scent for other cats. As the scents made their way towards Brian due to the wind, he could tell there were many other cats in the Barn.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 14th 2012, 15:11

Sun padded toward where the other cats were and he meowed, "Hi, I'm Sun. I live in the woods back there" and motioned toward the nearby woods. "I saw a lot of cats coming here the other day so I came to check it out. Do all of you live here?" The wind blew his ginger fur and he looked around curiously with his yellow eyes.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 14th 2012, 15:16

Wolf purred and shook himself to get the hay off, but Raven leaped onto his back, and he didn't want to shake her off too roughly. Instead, he tilted his head back and bumped his muzzled into her forehead, so she lost her balance and went tumbling into a hay bale again. Laughing in amusement, he turned and saw a new cat walking into the barn. "Hey!" he called. "I'm Wolf. What's your name?" Wolf rose to his paws and bounded over, glancing over his shoulder at Raven.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 15:25

Raven followed Wolf, and stood next to him. "Hi! I'm Raven! But don't worry, I don't eat dead animals, or baby birds," She said, not even realizing how weird that sounded. She sat down and started to itch her side as she felt something that needed a good scratch. Once she figured it out, she stopped and looked warmly at the two new cats. "Don't be scared by his name," she pointed her tail towards Wolf, "he's nothing like his name. He's a big goofball." She said, and rubbed her paw against as his head as hard as she could, giggling sweetly while she did so. As she stopped, Raven became restless and looked for something to do. She let out a sigh of boredness, and climbed up the barn where the pigs would stay. As a gray head looked down at the other cats, she squealed, "You guys are tiny!"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 14th 2012, 15:35

Moonbear laughed a bit at Raven, and then turned to the two new toms. "Well I live here, and offered Raven and Cherry to stay here too. Wolf and Berry live on other farms nearby. I guess you can stay here for a while Brian." Turning to cherry he mewed politely. "If you'll excuse me now, I promised Cherry I'd help her learn how to hunt." He started padding outside and went to the fields.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content