Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 10 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 10 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbear's Farm

+7
Phoenixwing
Nyx
Lilacstar
Redstar
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Honeystar
11 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 10 Empty Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 22:11

First topic message reminder :

Intro: Welcome to Moonbear's barn [and surrounding area]. Moonbear is a loner/ farm cat who wants some companionship. He is more than happy to help any cat in need of a home, food and/or love.
Here is what he looks like:
Moonbear's Farm - Page 10 Graphi10

Moonbear, a black and white tom with aqua eyes, was resting by the stream after having a delicious meal of fish. Life for him was good; a great beautiful place to live, with lots to eat, and little to worry about. Though his stomach was always full, his heart occasionally ached with loneliness.

Last edited by Honeystar on June 11th 2012, 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10426
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonbear's Farm

Post by Phoenixwing June 16th 2012, 15:29

Panther;s ears flattened to the top of her head and snarled wrathfully at the black tom. "I just got here, you mouse-brain," she spat. "My brother Wolf brought me here, but he;s not just right here right now." Bristling, she stepped out of the clustered group, glancing back at the cream she-cat when she asked the question. "Didn't you hear? He came here to fight Moonbear for possession of the barn," she growled, rolling her eyes. "Ridiculous goes to a whole new level for him!" Panther whipped back around to glare at the stranger. "What's so special about this place?" She snapped, whisking her tail through the air to indicate the surrounding area. "As far as we know, you just got here today!"

Last edited by Phoenixwing on June 16th 2012, 16:25; edited 1 time in total
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5272
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 16th 2012, 15:42

"What I'm asking is why he's here to fight Moonbear." Berry meowed to Panther, then she turned to Icee and growled, "Did you know him before?" She looked at Moonbear, then back at Icee. Tell me the truth, mouse-brain. She smiled and thought, My nickname for him will be mouse-brain. She looked at him waiting for an answer.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 16th 2012, 16:32

Moonbear was losing patience with this tom. He turned to Berry and shook his head. "No, I never met him before..." Looking back at the tom he snarled. "Listen you. I've had enough of your rude and creepy behaviour. Despite the urge to claw some sense into you, I'm not one for fighting...unless I really have to. Now take your mouse and don't come around here again." He stared hard with his aqua eyes, his fur rising. He waited to see how this troublesome tom would re-act.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 16th 2012, 17:15

“Don’t listen to him Moonbear. He’s just trying to ruffle your fur.” Cherry mewed, and pressed up against the tom, and looked Icee over with calm, cool green eyes. “Why does he even want the barn when he can just stay in the barn without having to fight…?” Cherry mewed, looking at the crowd. ”Hmph, Looks like that tom got Moonbear’s tail in a twist. Why is that tom such a jerk? And why does he always have that “Oh! Prey than I can easily hunt” grin on his face. Mann..he’s going to cause Berry and Panther and probably Moonbear to shred him..” Cherry continued to think about why the strange tom was such a pain in the tail.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar June 17th 2012, 11:33

~Ok Here are my characters,
Apple- dark brown tabby she cat with pretty aqua eyes and a white muzzle and underbelly.
Lily- cream colored she cat with pale green eyes and white paws~

Apple and Lily crouched down behind a large leafy fern. Apple shifted slightly to see the fight below them between the cats. Pricking her ears, Apple heard a giggle. Looking over her shoulder she saw Lily rolling in mud. Apple sighed and turned back to the arguing cats they were spying on. All of a sudden a huge weight fell on her shoulders winding her. She looked up to see Lily covered in mud and they toppled down the hill, Lily laughing the whole time. Apple screeched as they were propelled straight at the group of cats. They almost ran over them, and landed with a loud thud. Lily laughed even harder because she realized she was on top of Apple. "Sorry Apple!" She squeaked and got off her giggling. Apple got to her paws and shook out the mud on her fur.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7809
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 17th 2012, 11:42

Berry glared at Icee one more time, and then walked away. Right at that moment two cats crashed into her. She laughed and meowed, "Who are you guys? I'm Berry. Are you here to stay at the farm?" She smiled at the two, and then laughed. She looked at them and whispered, "Stay away from that black tom over there. He's nothing but trouble."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar June 17th 2012, 11:50

Lily and Apple got to their paws and turned to the cat named Berry. "Im Apple and er this is Lily." She said addressing the two with a flick of her tail. Lily puffed out her cheeks her eyes started getting big. Apple watched her and took a step away. "Umm anyway... were sorry we ran over you." Lily turned around to see the black cat. She screeched and ran around in circles around him screaming, "Black cats are baaad luck!" Apple scowled and stomped over to Lily, took her by the scruff and placed her away from the tom. Lily grabbed one of Apple's hind legs and made Apple drag her toward the other cats.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 17th 2012, 11:56

Berry laughed at Lily. She was REALLY hyper, like she is... sometimes. She kept laughing and mrrowed, "It's fine! It was funny..." She looked at Apple, who was being dragged by her hind leg by Lily. She went over to Lily and whispered, "This might not be the best time to meet everyone... there's a fight going on..." She looked at Apple and stuck her tongue playfully for no reason.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar June 17th 2012, 12:01

Lily dropped Apple and her eyes widened. "Oops! Sorry about that guys!" She cried. "Come on App store! Lets go hunt some wabbits!" Apple growled and got to her paws. "I said dont call me that!" Lily giggled and raced away. Apples pelted off in the direction Lily went.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 18th 2012, 22:39

Icee snickered, his eyes shining in mischievousness. “So, you’re going without a fight? Guess that makes it my territory.” He licked his paw nonchalantly, then looked up at the black and white tom, his eyes resting on the other tom’s aqua blue eyes. “Unless you still want to fight?” The black cat had a ghostly sense to him, and he obviously wanted this territory… but why he did, he would never tell. “So, do you want to fight for this glorious territory, or are you going to give up without a fight?” The black cat’s tail was lashing back and forth, when a question worked its way into his mind. What is the tom’s name? “What’s your name?” He pointed his tail at the black and white tom as he directed the question to him.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14198
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 18th 2012, 23:37

Moonbear unsheathed his claws and started to growl at Icee. "My name is Moonbear, and this is MY farm!!!" Without another word he leaped on the tom and atempted to claw him.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 19th 2012, 19:16

Panther narrowed her eyes at the two toms and snorted under her breath, eying the beginning fight with her sharp, pale blue eyes. If I was Moonbear, I wouldn't charge him head on like a bull.... he's a sly one, that black cat... And awfully sure of himself, so he must have some trick up his sleeve. Waiting for him to claw your fur off wouldn't be the most delightful idea, so approaching with a feint would be the best, I suppose. And while he's distracted by the feint, push him off his paws so he falls into that thorn bush... while he's getting himself out.... She hssed softly and moved off a couple of paces.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5272
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 19th 2012, 21:56

Icee jumped out of the way, managing to claw the tom's face as he twisted around in the air. He landed on all four, his royal blue eyes narrowed in satisfaction. Feeling the sticky blood on his paws, he jumped and landed on the black and white tom's back, and clawed at his ear, leaving it red and swollen. Icee snarled, and bit the tom's neck before diving under him and clawing at his belly. The black tom smacked his face as hard as he could with his paw, baring his teeth while he did so. Icee gave one more scratch on his belly, then jumped out from underneath him. He clawed him, and kicked him on to his back. "Listen, I have a deal. I'll give up my territory," he looked over at the pretty calico she-cat, "for her. But I shall be welcome anywhere I want." He got off of Moonbear, and waited for his expression. "You can call me Shruikan."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 19th 2012, 22:09

Moonbear was in too much pain to bother to listen to what the black tom was saying. He turned towards the she-cats. "Could someone go inside the barn and bring me some cobwebs, and maybe marigold and poppy seed as well as water, please." He could smell his own blood, and noticed a pool of it around him. H started lying on the field and closed his eyes. He knew the fight had been pointless, and he was not like his sister Nightmare.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 19th 2012, 22:16

Berry let a growl escape from her throat. "Oh, so it's your territory because you hurt him? You have more cats to go through, buddy, and her name's Cherry." She hissed at him. She unsheathed her claws in anger. Who does he think he is? She turned around and padded back into the barn. She came back out with cobwebs, marigold, poppyseeds, and moss filled water. She treated him, then let him drink the water.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 19th 2012, 22:22

"Moonbear!" Cherry cried, rushing forward. Cherry nosed Moonbear's face, then she looked up at Shruikan, her eyes wide and she mewed "You can hang out with us as long as you don't beat Moonbear up again!" she then gave him a friendly blink, then she returned to fretting over Moonbear.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 19th 2012, 22:26

Berry was about to scream, "No! Don't let him stay!" but she stopped herself. She glared coldly at Icee, then growled, "Welcome to the farm." She padded into the barn, furious at Icee. He had no right to walk in and beat up Moonbear like that! She felt like ripping Icee apart. He could have just asked to stay!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 19th 2012, 22:33

Shruikan was a little surprised at how naive this she-cat was, but, never the less, he did nothing to point it out, or say what he had meant. "If you want to be strong, let them heal on their own. That's what I did," He said as he walked over to the calico she-cat and the black and white tom called Moonbear. He smiled and winked at the pretty calico she-cat, and purred while smiling warmly at her. "I'm Shruikan," he was actually very proud of the name he had come up with, because it meant 'Leader' in the language he had grown up in as a kit, "what's your name? Shruikan apparently means ruler or something in the language my family and I grew up in."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 25th 2012, 14:54

Moonbear didn't say anything. He simply got upquietly and slowly walked back into the barn. He place the prey he had caught earlier, aside. He was too stressed from having that weird tom around. The black and white tom began to lie down and close his eyes.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 25th 2012, 16:39

Berry followed Moonbear into the farm. She laid down and played with the hay. "So... You don't like him either?" Berry asked. It was pretty obvious who 'him' was. She stared at the floor, seeing a bug crawl around. She squashed it, then looked at Moonbear.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 25th 2012, 16:49

"Interesting. My name is a type of food in housefolk." Cherry mewed, then stared as Moonbear headed to the barn. "I better go. Bye." she mewed before trotting after Berry and Moonbear, her tail swinging from side to side. Entering the barn, Cherry padded to Moonbear and looked at him worriedly and asked "Are you sore? Do you need something? Water? fresh prey? Extra moss and hay?" she asked, sitting down to groom the tom softly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 25th 2012, 18:15

Raven screeched as she saw Moonbear, "Oh my StarClan!" She ran over to the black and white tom, grooming his injuries softly and rhythmically. The lithe black she-cat ran out of the barn, and came back with wet moss dangling from her jaws. She pressed the moss gently against his injuries, then rubbed her paw against it. Shuffling her paws nervously, she licked his cheek, then continued looking over him for injuries. As she noticed one on his neck, Raven wondered how she could get him to a position where she could work on his neck. Putting away her fear of how it looked, and letting her protective instincts kick in, she moved his head with her cheek until he was on his back. Before doing anything herbal, she licked it, to clear any possible dirt out of it that could stop the herbs from getting right to the bite. Raven's nose accidentally touched Moonbear's, and she froze for a second. Her royal blue eyes were looking into his aqua's, and she pulled away quickly. "Err.. I.." She ran out of the barn, avoiding the creepy black tom.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5714
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 25th 2012, 18:44

Sun glared at Shruikan before he left to go back to where he had buried his prey that he caught earlier. He didn't like this new cat and didn't like being around him. As he approached the barn, he was careful to avoid the tom. He entered the barn and stopped by Moonbear, putting down the prey and setting aside the rabbit for himself. "Are you ok?" he asked. Sun pushed the squirrel and the mouse toward Moonbear and then said, "I think I might be sleeping in the woods tonight instead of here."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8422
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 1st 2012, 22:11

Berry facepalmed. "Raven, you realize I've already treated Moonbear?" she asked. She remembered that she liked Wolf, then meowed, "Why are you being so sweet to him all of a sudden? I thought you hated Moonbear and liked Wolf now?" She knew she sounded suspicious, but she wanted to hear her answer.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 09:04

Panther watched the commotion with narrowed blue eyes. Her eyes narrowed further and darkened slightly at Berry's pointed question. Wolf wasn't even in the barn, much to her relief and her dismay. He had gone hunting further downstream. Her tail lashed from side to side, but she retreated a few feet away from Moonbear, leaping gracefully onto a hay bale. Panther sank down in the prickly yellow-brown grass, her eyes like chips of ice as they stared out onto the cats below. That creepy black tom was trouble for sure. He would upset the rhythm and balance of things done at this barn.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content