Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbear's Farm

+7
Phoenixwing
Nyx
Lilacstar
Redstar
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Honeystar
11 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 3 Empty Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 22:11

First topic message reminder :

Intro: Welcome to Moonbear's barn [and surrounding area]. Moonbear is a loner/ farm cat who wants some companionship. He is more than happy to help any cat in need of a home, food and/or love.
Here is what he looks like:
Moonbear's Farm - Page 3 Graphi10

Moonbear, a black and white tom with aqua eyes, was resting by the stream after having a delicious meal of fish. Life for him was good; a great beautiful place to live, with lots to eat, and little to worry about. Though his stomach was always full, his heart occasionally ached with loneliness.

Last edited by Honeystar on June 11th 2012, 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10440
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 14:08

Moonbear sniffed the air. "You're right it is a squirrel, over there." He whispered as he pointed towards one near the edge of the forest. "Perhaps we should work together, or do you want one of us to try out alone?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 14:15

"I don't know. Which will we have better luck with?" Raven asked thoughtfully. "I guess I'll show you what I know so far." She stalked towards the squirrel silently, but her crouch as an awkward position. She jumped, and landed on her face, right next to the squirrel. But before it could run, she snatched it up with her paws and bit its neck, feeling the bonesnap. She picked it up and set it down next to Moonbear. "I guess I could use a lot of help, huh?" She looked at the mouse longingly as her stomach rumbled with hunger, but she didn't allow herself. "What's the easiest prey? That'd probably be a good start..." Raven said shyly, looking at her paws. "That was a fail! I was like," she imitated herself, laughing as the dirt went flying in her face.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5728
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 16:19

"You need some practice," Moonbear admitted. "As for easiest prey, it all depends on your style of preference. But I suppose something like mice or voles might be easy enough for now." He padded further into the field, sniffing and hearing for the little rodents.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 16:30

"Some? I need a lot of practice!" Raven said as she was laughing. "I think I can catch mice, but.. I thought I could catch squirrels, and that as a fail, so..." She said, mostly to herself. Raven stayed behind Moonbear, and smiled slyly. She got into her crouch, which was perfect since she had faked the other one, and mewed, "The mighty Huntress has spotted her prey." Then she leaped into the air, feeling the wind rushing through her fur. She landed on Moonbear's back, "Gotcha ya!" She meowed triumphantly, her tail lashing back and forth playfully. Raven didn't get off, but instead stood on the black and white tom, puffing out her chest, and sticking her head up high in the air with smug pride.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 16:39

Moonbear was taken by surprise when Raven landed ontop of him. He was about to get mad, but instead started to laugh. "Great job! Now maybe next time you can try working that on the prey instead, okay?" He purred happily as he licked her puffed out chest.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 16:52

Berry came back to the barn with a rabbit in her jaws. That was the last piece of prey she had caught. She had caught a coupe of birds, a squirrel, and a rabbit. "That's the last of it!" Berry sighed. She laid on some hay and stretched. She looked around, waiting for the others to show up.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10219
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 16:54

Raven beamed, "Thanks! Err.. I'm actually.. okay.. at hunting, but I wanted to spend time with you.." She smiled sheepishly, and waited to hear, 'Get lost!' She could already hear it, going through the sound waves to her ears, and the numb feeling of having no one again. There was a look of defeat and sorrow in her eyes, and she hunched over in defeat, looking at her reflection in a puddle. "You can tell me to go. It's happened many times.." She said, her voice a mere whisper. She looked at him pleadingly, willing him not to send her away. Raven sighed, "I'll go.. You don't have to tell me." She started to walk away, her ears falling and tail drooping as she slowly walked away from the tom cat.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 17:02

"Hey wait!" Moonbear mewed as he got up and went after her. "What makes you think I want you to leave?" He looked at her warmly with his aqua eyes. "I would like you to stay please?" He licked her in the face, then went to pick u the squirrel Raven had caught and headed back to the barn. He turned back to see if she was following him.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 17:28

Raven turned around cautiously, her blue eyes fighting back tears. "I..lied..to you..?" She said, now confused by the black and white tom with aqua blue eyes. She purred and licked his face, then pulled back. "Why did you do that? I mean... I just lied to you!" She said in utter shock, cocking her head to the left in confusion. He might think.. No! "Not that I don't like you, or anything, I do, but.. I just don't understand." She nuzzled him, then jumped back and shuffled her paws in embarassment. "I'm sorry..." She said apologetically. Wow, she thought. I'm such an idiot! Why does he even like me? He's not like the other toms.. he likes me like a friend, but because he likes me for who I am...
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 17:34

"You did?" Moonbear mewed in confusion. He thought for a moment and then he understood. "Oh, you didn't want me to teach you how to hunt, but just spend time with me? That's okay, I'd like to spend more time getting to know you too." He padded up to her and licked her again. "I like you too by the way." He purred sweetly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 17:45

"Really?! Well, it's kind of late now, so.." She looked up at the dark blue sky, "we should get back to the others. Aren't we supposed to share tongues?" She laughed at the words 'sharing tongues'. Raven flexed her muscles, her black pelt shining in the moonlight, and her features softly outlined in the moonlight. She didn't even wait for him to respond, "Go!" She ran ahead, and knew a squirrel dangling in his jaws would slow him down. But, she still had no idea how fast this cat could run. Heck, he could be like those WindClan cats her father talked about! Despite the panting and her aching lungs, Raven ran faster, not even bothering to look behing her; that slowed you down when you're running, and she definitely didn't want to slow down.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 17:47

Berry saw Raven running up the hill towards the barn, and she smiled, then thought, Where's Moonbear? She looked around, and sighed. She wanted to ask hima question...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 17:54

Moonbear finally caught up when he reached the barn. "No fair, I was carrying your prey." He looked at Berry and mewed, "What is it Berry?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 18:11

"I was wondering... can I... can I... you know... stay here?" Berry asked, looking up at Moonbear.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 18:15

Moonbear purred and smiled at her. "Of course you can, and Cherry too."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 21:08

Berry smiled warmly at him and meowed cheerfully, "Thanks!" She remembered it's almost time to share tongues. She looked around and saw Cherry. She sighed and thought, She never answered my question! Is she my sister or not? She was so lost in her thoughts she blocked out everything to think. She shook her head and laid back down, got a blue jay and started to eat.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 21:53

"What about meee?" Raven purred, and nuzzled her nose into Moonbear's chest, inhaling his scent. She pulled away, and stretched, much to the content of her weary legs. Raven sat down, and started to lick her raven colored pelt, motioning with her tail for Moonbear to sit next to her. "Where's Cherry? She should be here..." She asked, and opened her jaws, hoping to catch the somewhat familiar scent of the she-cat. "After all, she wasn't the healthiest, she couldn't have gone far," Raven pricked her ears, and narrowed her eyes, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Calico she-cat. She sat up next to Moonbear, pushing her head into his white chest. "Do you think she's okay?" Raven asked worriedly.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 22:03

"Yay! Your back!" Cherry mewed, coming into the barn, her green eyes wide and bright with excitement, and she padded up to Raven and Moonbear. "Sorry I wandered off, I was taking a walk.." she mewed and then she sat down and looked then over brightly and asked "What did you two manage to catch?" she asked.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5691
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 22:06

Moonbear purred as he passed over the squirrel to Cherry. "This is what Raven caught. Sorry, we kinda ran out of time to catch anything else."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 22:09

Berry sighed. She felt so left out. Maybe I should really tell them my life story... She looked up at them and sighed, "Guys, I didn't tell you the truth. I was never a kittypet... My parents were killed by a bear. My two brothers who survived were killed by my cousin. My sister was killed by a monster. My last surviving sibling, her name was Cheri (CAT'S CAN'T SPELL! IT'S PRONOUNCED CHERRY! Razz), was taken away from me..." Berry tried to hold back the tears, and whimpered, "That's why I've been asking and asking if Cherry was my sister, but she hasn't answered me... Cherry, are you my sister?" She looked at Cherry, tears running down her eyes.

Last edited by Ivystar on June 12th 2012, 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 22:13

"Humph," Raven accidentally murmured out loud at being ignored. She smiled sheepishly, then sat down next to Cherry. "You want me to teach you how to hunt with only your fangs tomorrow?" She asked excitedly. Then she sat down next to Moonbear again, restlessly, and licked his cheek. "Aren't we supposed to be sharing tongues?" She purred, and rubbed her cheek against Moonbear's. Raven realized she had grown close to this cat, and not only wanted the prey. But it was a lifestyle choice, and it was to late to turn back. Especially since one of them would probably find out who she really was if she stayed any longer, which she couldn't risk. Raven looked at Moonbear, her eyes revealing her true emotions, but she blinked it away within a second. "I'll leave you two alone," Raven said, and hopped away, motioning with her tail for Moonbear to follow.

~EVERY PART OF THIS POST TOOK PLACE BEFORE IVY'S POST EXCEPT THE LAST SENTENCE Razz
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 22:29

"I-I'm sorry...But I don't think...I'm the cat your looking for..." Cherry mewed, her voice trembling, and she looked away and growled "My sister is gone. Taken by strange cats. My parents, dead. They died of age. My brother...dead.." Cherry looked up at Berry with a rueful face and she mewed wearily "I have no family. It's just me.." she mewed and then she added softly "only me.." then she shook her head and sighed and then looked around and mewed "So....what now?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5691
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 22:30

Moombear was happy to have these three she-cats around to take care of and everything. He nuzzled Raven and followed her. "We don't have to share tongues if you don't want, it was just an example, but.." He started grooming her dark grey fur.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 22:39

Raven nuzzled Moonbear, a purr escaping from deep in her throat, but it came out a soft, and melodic sound. Her lithe body scooted closer next to Moonbear, and, not taking her eyes off his, she curled her tail around his. Raven was much cleaner than the bird she was named for, her dark, dark gray pelt shining in the moonlight, and her diamond spot glowing like the stars. Her royal blue eyes were as deep as the sea, and they were locked on Moonbear's aqua eyes. She rubbed her silky pelt against his, rubbing her face into the white fur on his chest, and licked his chin sweetly. "Well, what do you want to do if we're not going to share tongues?" She asked, her voice a soft and sweet tune as she smiled warmly at the tom.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 22:42

"Ok... Thank you..." Berry choked. She sniffed and meowed, "I'm going to sleep." Berry curled into a ball and fell asleep.

"Berry..." a voice meowed. Berry opened her eyes to see her mother. "Cheri 's in danger... She will die if you don't save her." Her mother started to fade, and Berry exclaimed, "No, wait!" But her mother was already gone.

Berry woke up, breathing heavily. How much noice was I making? She sat up and whispered to herself, "Cheri's in danger..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content