Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 20 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 20 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+9
Auburnflare
Rainfeather
Lightclaw
Lilacstar
Sunfire
FabFur
Redstar
SkyStar
Honeystar
13 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 20 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar April 2nd 2012, 16:25

First topic message reminder :

"I'm...I'm so sorry to hear that." Ravenshadow mewed in surprise. "I didn't know." Feeling slightly sorry he padded closer to Featherfire. "I'll try to convince Bellawing to have us stay here if you want. That way all my kits can get to know their father. But I need you and Bellawing to stop fighting each other. I know you to don't like each other much, but you can at least try to get along. It hurts me to see and Bellawing being like this all the time."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10452
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 15:40

"Beestar!" Viper straightened up, and brightened his eyes. "Shall I lead a patrol?"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14224
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 31st 2012, 15:49

"Beestar, is Leopard staying with us since she helped us fight off the rogues?" Goldenstream asked, "I mean, if she wants to?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10231
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 16:04

As a slight breeze blew through the trees and into the depths of the forest, the leaves on the ground rustled ever so slightly and as it settled, everything stood still for another heartbeat. Amberfrost could hear her heartbeat echoing in her ears as her eyes locked on to where she could taste the scent of the fresh-kill she had been seeking. Another slight, nearly indistinct scuffling noise could be heard as she closed her jaw once and and shifted her weight to her hindquarters. Her eyes reflected the forest scene in front of her for a brief moment before she tore her front claws into the ground and instantaneously launched herself quickly and powerfully at the vole hiding beneath the underbrush. She scooped in up with her claws and threw it into the air, catching it in her mouth and killing it instantly. Her eyes lightened and with a pleased look on her face, she glanced around to make sure it was safe before padding off to where she had buried the two mice and small bird that she had also caught that day.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433517
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe May 31st 2012, 16:20

"I'd like to, please," Leopard meowed. "Plus I think your names are cool, and I want one like that." Her eyes sparkled.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13290
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 16:29

Viper's golden eyes were on Goldenstream, Darkfire, and that rogue cat, whose pelt was covered in multiple spots. Bored, his tail flicked back and forth restlessly. He flexed his claws back and forth, digging them deeply into the soft brown dirt beneath him. Finally, he stood up, and licked his sandpaper tongue on his ginger tabby pelt. "I'm going to go hunting," Viper called back to the three Warriors. As he walked out of the camp, he surveyed his surroundings carefully. There were many long branches hanging down from trees, and leaves littering the forest floor beneath him. Many of the leaves were old, as their color was a copper-brown, and crunched as he stepped on them. His eyes stopped on a muddy puddle, and he leaped over it, landing nimbly on his paws. He opened his mouth, and scented for any prey near by. He scented a mouse, a bird, and some other prey. Wow, he thought, that's a lot. With careful, silent steps he neared his soon-to-be victim. He scented the prey, which was obviously very close, but didn't see it. He put his black, wet nose to the ground, and smelled it. He started to dig his paws deep into the dirt, and saw a vole, a bird, and two mice. He lifted his head, and wondered what could explain this other than trespassers. Confusion was evident on his face.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 16:51

Suddenly Amberfrost had picked up another strange scent, but it wasn'tone she had recognized. With a puzzled expression on her face she perked her ears and stopped in her tracks as she carefully surveyed her surroundings. "What is that stench...."she whisper inaudibly. Her ginger and white pelt still glistened beautifully in the sunlight as the slight breeze made her pelt appear to dance. Her bright green eyes narrowed in frustration as her tail shot up and flickered back and forth clearly showing her agitation. She dug her claws into the ground for a moment, weighing her options. Do I wait here for it to find me or do I search for whatever smells like that? What if it's one of those skunks and it sprays me? She snickered slightly at the thought then decided standing there did her no good. She was out in the open with nothing to conceile herself and if someone had wanted to attack her it would be all to easy to do so. "I had better return to the clan quickly..." she mewed in a near whisper. She dodged through the undergrowth at a fairly impressive rate while attempting to stay downwind of whatever was or could be watching.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 17:08

Viper flicked his ginger ears as he heard talking nearby. He narrowed his golden eyes, and silently he followed the sound. Ever so slightly, he got to the point of where he saw a tip of a ginger tail. He realized that it was a trespasser, and he unsheathed his claws, and flattened his ears. He forced himself not to make a sound, and dug his claws into the green blades of grass beneath him. Viper readied himself to pounce, but decided it was better if he at least tried to settle this peacefully. He walked back to where the prey was, and picked up the vole. As the soft fur was in his mouth, he started to drool, but pushed away the thought of eating it. He dropped the vole reluctantly, and waited for the she-cat's response. Then he spoke, "Is this your prey?" He asked gently, maybe to gently.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 17:58

Her fur stood on end as a growl rumbled deep in her throat. Amberfrost locked her eyes on the strange cat's as her whiskers turned back toward her neck and her ears folder down threateningly as she braced herself for a possible attack. The tension clung in the air surrounding the two cats so thick it threatened to topple her. She dug her razor sharp claws into the ground for traction in case the cat chose to pounce or if she decided to attack. Her eyes narrowed to slits as her lips folded back, exposing her razor sharp fangs as her jaws were clenched together. Through gritted teeth "What's that to you? What business do you have here?" she hissed coldly. her fur still standing on end as she was now near double her regular size.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 18:09

Viper smiled at the she-cat's reaction; that was just what he had wanted. His ginger tabby tail lifted high in the air, and he purred. He let his muscles relax, and seemed completely comfortable. He sheathed his claws, and sat down, ignoring the green blades itching his fur. "This is Rainbowclan territory. May I ask what you're doing here?" He asked calmly, licking his paw nonchalantly. He looked up at the she-cat, resting his gold-amber eyes on her, waiting for her response. He sniffed the air, to make sure no other Rainbowclan Warrior was coming; he was very calm with trespassers, unlike some others. He rubbed his white paw on his head, and continued the process of licking his paw, then rubbing it against his head. His whiskers twitched as he heard prey scuffling, but ignored the drooling smell.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 18:21

"Hmph. I know exactly what this is and where I am at. I've just been away a while" she huffed indignantly. Her fur began to settle slightly but in some places it sat awkwardly. She still struggled to keep a slight growl of annoyance from escaping her throat. "What are YOU doing here." She shot the tom a fierce glance as her claws eased their way into the dirt beneath her paws. Her eyes still lay flat on the top of her head as she refused to blink or tear her gaze from his. Its probably some sort of trick to make me trust him. Who is this anyway? She tried to hide her curiosity as the tom appeared at ease before her. Even though she was threatening to attack! UGH! The nerve of this cat! She let out another indignant huff as she shifted her weight back on her hindquarters as she slowly began to sit down. Her tail shot from one side of her body to the other in clear agitation.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 18:32

"This is Rainbowclan territory, and you're definitely not Rainbowclan," Viper said not so gently, his golden eyes narrowing in suspicion. He stood up, and unsheathed his claws. "Listen, I don't want this to end in a fight. But you're just trying to start one." Viper said ghostly, his eyes momentarily hollow, as if he had no emotion what so ever. Then his golden eyes became friendly again, and he sheathed his claws. His tail was high in the air, showing he was not scared at all. The wind made his fur blow, and he lifted his head, enjoying the breeze. But it didnt last long; it never did. He stayed standing, but still remained seemingly friendly and calm. His fur was flat on his back, and he had a warm smile, but it would seem ghostly and nerving to trespassers.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 18:40

"That's what you think. I was here when everyone was having their kits." She was trying to hide some of the annoyance in her voice before continuing, "Who are you anyway? What are YOU doing here and why cant you decide whether your going to attack or roll over for a belly rub?" She sot the warrior a mocking yet questioning glance. A small purr of amusement escaped her as her eyes lighted for a slight second. So sight that if you blinked you would miss it. Her pelt danced in the breeze and her pelt seemed to be on fire as the strands of fur twisted and stretched in the breeze, lit up by the sunlight. Her eyes were hardend over still untrusting and unsure of the tom. Still avoiding my questions?she thought to herself in a slightly mocking tone. Though she didn't want to come off as week and she refused to sheathe her claws yet she did her best to relax her muscles as she sat more comfortably. Her tail tucked itself neatly over her paws, tail tip still twitching slightly.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 19:02

"Really? I'm sorry," Viper said with a crooked smile. "How...can I make it up to you?" He shuffled his paws, and kept his golden-amber eyes locked on them, not daring to look up at the pretty she-cat before him. His tail flicked back and forth, sending green blades of grass he had dug up before flying. His muscles shifted, and he no longer looked calm, as he bit his lip. "Really, I'll do anything to make it up," He said, sitting up. He smiled shyly, and tore his claws into the ground. He started to rip the brown earth beneath him out, then realized what he was doing. He smiled again, then locked his eyes on the green blades of grass that were getting flown every which way in result of the relentless wind. Viper pricked his ears, and let out a deep breath. The wind always seemed to calm him, and he didn't even understand it. As the whistling made its way by his ears, he purred. The fur on his back rested down again, and he looked completely comfortable and calm again.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 19:15

Amberfrost gave another puzzled look. This tom is completely unpredictable. First he's going to attack me then he's calm, then he lashed out again and now he's acting like a shy kit. "You could answer my questions for a start, and then explain what you are doing with my prey?" she mewed with a slight edge of challenge in her voice."Who are you and what are you doing out here?" She was still slightly annoyed but her fur was settled now and she was fairly relaxed, or as relaxed as she could be when there was a strange tom that could attack her at any moment. The fur on her chest sat uncomfortably as the wind picked up and tore into the roots of her fur. It only made her pelt appear to blaze more. She groomed the fur on her chest and shoulder delicately, trying to make it more comfortable which lasted only a heartbeat as the breeze tore at it again. Amberfrost let out a soft sigh and decided that was enough grooming for the time being. Her blazing, bright green eyes pieced straight into the tom's amber eyes as she waited for his response.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 19:37

Viper chewed on his lip, but stopped as the sticky, red blood flowed in his mouth. He reluctantly swallowed it, then fought not to gag. "I...I thought you were from a different clan," He replied shyly, forcing himself to keep his gaze on her, "trying to steal prey." His claws tore into the ground painfully, but he couldn't stop himself. He started to chew on his lip again, but as he recalled the blood, he immediately stopped. The fur on his back rose again, and his tail lashed back and forth in anxiety, his amber eyes getting larger and larger by the second. "Do you have any other questions?" He replied almost inaudibly, then cleared his throat and repeated himself.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 19:45

She stared back at the tom for a moment before responding,"why are you acting like a scared kit?" She said it almost mockingly but the edge from her voice was lifted. She left out a slight mew of amusement as she closed her eyes slowly and the wind whistled through her fiery pelt. She finally stopped fighting the wind and chose to enjoy the breeze. Her ears were only slightly folded back now, more because of the wind than fear of attack now though something tugged inside of her. She was still unsure about this warrior. "What clan did you think I was from?" she mewed seriously and paused before continuing to take in the warriors scent, "and what were you going to do if I was stealing prey?" she purred now with a satisfied sarcastic look in her eye as she glanced up at the tree tops.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 19:54

Viper let out a laugh at what she said, then a genuine smile. "Maybe I am a scared kit. Just kidding! I'm really shy," Viper said, more comfortable with the she-cat now. He sat down, and curled his tail around his white paws. He let his muscles relax, and let out a deep breath. Restlessly, he sat down, and put his paws beneath him. "Well, I thought you were from Windclan," Viper let out a snort at the thought. She looked nothing like a Windclan warrior. "You're to fat to be a Windclan warrior," He said with a mockingly disgusted face. "Just kidding!" He smiled warmly, and he stopped tearing at the ground with his claws. He was definitely more comfortable with her, he never teased anyone unless he trusted them. "I was going try to settle it peacefully. By the way, what's your name?" Viper added after some thought.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 20:07

"I beg your pardon? Too fat?! I assure you that I could take your fuzzy little butt any day of the week. Hmph" she huffed indignantly again. Windclan. Pft. How outrageous. She shook her head and looked down at the earth beneath her for a moment as she slowly closed her eyes again and lifted her paw tentatively as the began to clean her pad which had a trace of dry blood on it but carried no real pain to her. At least nothing that she would notice. Amberfrost's white belly and muzzle reflected a blinding light as the rest of her pelt began to look as though the fire was cooling. Her gentle green eyes were still closed and she worked to clean her face, dragging her paw over her face to wipe away any lose dirt. "I believe you are supposed to introduce yourself before you ask who someone else is" she mewed between licks. As she placed her paw back on the ground gently, she opened her eyes and looked off to her side avoiding his gaze until there was an introduction.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 20:21

"It was a joke!" Viper said with a laugh. His tal flicked back and forth, but he didn't know why; he was happy, and thought this she-cat was nice. Viper noted her paw, and his eyes became slits. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, examaning her paw. "You should see Mewfire." He said, to scared to try and help her in any other way, as he just met her. Viper instinctively started to clean his pelt, then stopped as he realized she was. He smiled shyly, and started to watch his tail go back and forth like a kit. "I'm Viper of Rainbowclan," Viper said with a snort. "And you are name unknown of Rainbowclan." He laughed, and started to chase his tail, before falling on his face. "How stupid do I look?" Viper said, but his voice was muffled.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 20:29

Amberfrost looked over the tom now. "Yes... I'm fine." she mewed quietly. "I've just...been away a while." Her eyes clouded over in thought as she turned away from Viper to hide as much of it as she could. Instead, she pretended to be taking in the sights as though she had missed them. She blinked her eyes a few time to clear her thoughts. "It really is a pretty view" she mewed gently. She turned back to face Viper with her tail help high over her head as she watched him curiously. "Stupid on a scale of one to ten?" She purred loudly as her pelt glistened faintly now as the sunlight hid behind the trees. She glanced up at the branches of a large oak tree."Who I am isn't really all that important. I come and go as I please.." she mused.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 20:42

"Alright," He didn't believe her, but decided not to push her anymore. After all, it was none of his business. "Where have you been?" He asked, his curiousity getting the best of him. "Err...You don't need to tell me, I guess my curiousity just got the best of me," He said with a nervous chuckle. His tail lashed back and forth in curiousity, and his bland face was lightened up by a warm smile. He pricked his ears as he heard a caw from a crow, but turned back to the ginger she-cat. "So you're not gonna tell me your name?" He mused, but inside, he really wanted to know. He tried to hide his curiosity by looking at the crow, but wasn't sure if it was working. "Err...Why do you come and go? Do you not like it here, or...?"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 21:04

Amberfrost had her ears perked now. Her gaze was focused on the tree off to her right; she watched the sunlight hit the leaves and light them up in such a warm way. She stared at it for several heartbeats as she lost her focus on whatever Viper had been saying. "She stood there with her eyes blank for another moment before abruptly turning her gaze back to the tom. "I'm sorry. What were you saying?..." she mewed blankly. Her claws were kneading at the grass slightly as she refocused on the conversation at hand. "You know", she paused for a moment weighing her words carefully, "why are you so interested in someone like me? We have only just met and it isn't like I ever stick around long." she mewed still confused by the toms behavior.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 21:15

Viper smiled sheepishly, "Oh, nothing important." His tail was lashing back and forth again, so he forced it to stop by curling it around his paws. He kneaded the grass, enjoying the itchy feeling on his gentle soft pink paw pads. His white whiskers twitched, and confusion was evident on his face. He smiled crookedly, adn thought about his answer. Oh, well, he thought. I might as well tell her. She's the closest thing I have to friend. "Well, err..." He stuttered, because it was harder done than said. "I guess I'm kind of, well...I guess you could say... I'm sort of...Lonely, I guess?" He looked up at her, but his eyes darted back to the green blades of grass as his shyness took over him, and he was scared to see anger on her face.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 22:09

Her eyes lightened slightly and her voice grew gentler. "Why was that so hard to say? And Rainbowclan is pretty big...why would you be lonely?" she mewed back quieter now. Her eyes were much more gentle now as her face took on a more sympathetic expression. She knew that kind of loneliness. It was always there with her. Everyone wanted to say they were her friend but no one took the time to really be her friend. They always thought she lived a perfect life and had everything she wanted but there was always that one thing she wanted that she could never seem to have. A pang of guilt seemed to stab itself deep into her chest, threatening to tear her in two. She dipped her head down slowly with a look of slight defeat in her eyes. Her ears were turned outwards and her eyes were closed slightly as she hunched over and curled her tail over her paws like she was about to lie down.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 1st 2012, 09:04

Leopard stayed where she was, suddenly unsure if all the cats here would accept her, even if she was allowed to stay.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13290
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content