Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 21 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 21 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+9
Auburnflare
Rainfeather
Lightclaw
Lilacstar
Sunfire
FabFur
Redstar
SkyStar
Honeystar
13 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 21 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar April 2nd 2012, 16:25

First topic message reminder :

"I'm...I'm so sorry to hear that." Ravenshadow mewed in surprise. "I didn't know." Feeling slightly sorry he padded closer to Featherfire. "I'll try to convince Bellawing to have us stay here if you want. That way all my kits can get to know their father. But I need you and Bellawing to stop fighting each other. I know you to don't like each other much, but you can at least try to get along. It hurts me to see and Bellawing being like this all the time."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10446
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 5th 2012, 00:22

"Because everyone has mates, and is all 'lovey-dovey'," Viper dug his claws into the ground, and thought of Springfall, but pushed the image of the beautiful she-cat out of his mind. He noted her expression was much more gentle now, but he was still bothered by what was racing through his mind. Suddenly, a short slideshow of his life passed before his eyes. His parents, Kiara and Kaz, the current rulers, giving birth to three kis, Viper, Shasta, and Tiny. Viper was the oldest, so he was deemed the next ruler. But he was probably the only kit in history that didn't want to become ruler. Shasta was a female, so she wasn't allowed to be ruler. Tiny wanted with all his life to be ruler, but he was the youngest. So Viper got in trouble all the time, and Tiny was perfect, but his parents always forgave him for whatever misdeed he had done, even when he snapped back at them, and was the worst kit he could ever be. So when he became a Student under Kaz to be the next leader, he did something really bad. He took all the prey they had stocked for the upcoming winter, and threw it out of the camp, and into the river. Kaz and Kiara still forgave him, and thought it was Tiny's idea. So Viper said it was him, and told them that he didn't want to be ruler. They responded, "You need to get your priorites straight." So Viper did the same thing he had done with the prey, but with all the herbs the Herb Master had collected. Finally, Viper was actually good for a day, and let Kaz teach him about being the next leader. He wanted to be ruler. But he couldn't do that to Tiny. So, with his teaching, he started to teach Tiny to be the next ruler, and he would ditch all his classes and go play with the other Students who were just learning to hunt, and such. Then he earned his Ruler name, which was Knight. He wasn't ruler yet, but he was now a Fighter. The leader of the Fighters, to be exact. Then a cream she-cat with bright green eyes, named Desiree, became his friend, because she understood his pain, unlike anyone else. They soon fell in love. But he wasn't allowed to see her, because she was a low ranked Huntress. So he let a viper into the camp, but made sure it was in a place where it wouldn't hurt anyone. He wrote in death berry juice, "Viper did this." And he was sitting there when Kaz and Kiara found it, with deathberry juice on his paws, and a ghostly smile on his face. He got in deep trouble this time. He said he did it for love, and his parents automatically knew he was seeing, since he was always with Desiree, despite their orders. Her body was found mangled in the place where the viper had been the next morning. Viper knew how to track, unlike most cats there, and scented Kaz and Kiara all over her fur. So he attacked them, and left them for dead, but he knew they would live. None of the "Pride" thought he should be ruler, so he left.They said Tiny should be leader. So he was happy when he left. Then he fought the dog, and stayed in RainbowClan. Blinking his eyes open to present time, he noted he she-cat's expression. "You okay?" He asked gently.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14218
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 5th 2012, 00:43

Amberfrost stared at the tom in confusion as he stood there silent for several moments then was slightly startled when he spoke again as she drew one of her paws up to her chest. Her eyes were clouded in uncertainty and confusion. "Are YOU okay?" she retorted. "You looked like you were going to pass out or something." her pelt still glistened in the fading sunlight. She glanced up at Silverpelt as it started to dot the sky then looked back at Viper. "Look I don't know about you but I have fresh kill to bring back to the camp." She rose to her paws as she gave a large yawn and stretched each of her legs and back in turn. Before padding over to where she had stashed everything the had caught and arranged it all carefully so should would be able to carry it easily. Then, she headed for the Rainbowclan camp entrance.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433511
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 5th 2012, 10:17

Angelpaw padded into her den to see a living rogue cat. She hissed, but he choked, "Please... help me." She looked at him, and noticed how beat he was. "You may stay until you're fit to walk and hunt. But Be careful... I must hide you." Angelpaw meowed softly. The tom nodded his head, and she put a nest in a hidden crack behind some brambles. Angelpaw helped him up and let him lean on her. They got to the nest and the tom laid down. He nodded his thanks, and she brought him some fresh kill and water on some leaves. "Be as quiet as possible." Angelpaw meowed. He nodded, and Angelpaw started to sort her herbs.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10225
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content