Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+10
Auburnflare
Redstar
SkyStar
Icestar
Honeystar
Lilacstar
Nyx
FabFur
Mossfoot
Birdstar
14 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 3 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 19:18

First topic message reminder :

Volepaw smiled at Petalpaw and whispered. "Thanks."

Cloudpaw purred watching Spottedkit. She pricked her ears and looked at Volepaw giving him a puzzled look. "Your leaving so soon? But its a kit!" Cloudpaw mewed softly. "Well, I want to go hunting with Petalpaw. Im so restless and ready to get out of camp too..." He mewed. Cloudpaw narrowed her eyes. "Fine." She growled. She whipped around to looked at Spottedkit and purred.

Volepaw narrowed his eyes at his sister and sighed. Sometimes Cloudpaw can be a pain in the tail. But now I get to go hunting with Petalpaw! He thought happily. "Ready when you are." He mewed turning to Petalpaw with a sly smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7831
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 10th 2012, 19:38

"Crystallight!" Ravenpelt jumped down from the tree and padded over to his two mates. "Please be more careful you two..." He glanced up at the tree. "Just to be safe, I don't think we should do our hunting in trees." He turned back to Crystallight. "But are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15921
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 19:46

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. No need to worry." Crystallight mewed reassuringly as she tried to lick the blood off the fur around her mouth before it stained her white fur. "Let's go fishing instead." She turned to Silvermoon and placed a paw on her belly. "Did you say you felt a jab?" She suddenly smiled warmly and then felt funny inside her own belly. "Oh!" She groaned for a moment but began to laugh with joy. She and her mate were indeed filled with kits.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10448
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 20:01

"Yeah.. Just a few jabs," said Silvermoon and started to smile. "Kits!" she exclaimed suddenly then laughed. She looked at Ravenpelt. "Actually, let's get back to camp.. We have the gathering tonight remember," she said. She walked to where she buried the squirrel and thrush. She picked them up and showed them to Crystallight and Ravenpelt.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7026
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 10th 2012, 20:05

"Kits!?" He excitedly purred. "Yeah..let's go back to camp." I'm going to be a father! I wonder many kits she'll have... He flicked his tail back and forth excitedly. He was so happy he nuzzled both of his mates and mewed. "I..I love you..both of you." And licked both of his mates while loudly purring.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 20:08

Silvermoon purred loudly. "I love you both too," she purred. "Come, come. Let's get back to camp." The three of them started to head back to camp. They strolled along slowly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 20:13

Crystallight picked up her squirrel. She soon purred loud and warmly as Ravenpelt nuzzled and licked her. When she heard him say he loved her and Silvermoon, she dropped her squirrel and began to lick and nuzzle him back. "I love you too." She mewed sweetly and then went to Silvermoon and did the same. "Can you imagine it. We're both gonna have kits together! We could share one big nest together with them. I'm so excited!" She wrapped her tail along both her mates and then picked up her squirrel again, and started back to camp.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 20:35

"Yes!" said Silvermoon. "That would be great!" She looked at Ravenpelt. "And the father would always be there, right?" she purred. They came to the camp entrance and they walked inside. Silvermoon put her kills on the fresh kill pile then went to go sit by the tree.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 10th 2012, 20:40

Cloudpaw looked around and saw Silvermoon, Crystallight and Ravenpelt come in loaded with prey. "Yum!" She cried. "I hope they brought a lizard or two!" She mumbled. Cloudpaw raced toward the fresh kill pile. I havent had a lizard in so long! Or a rat! Scanning the fresh kill pile she was happy to see it filled with prey. But she couldnt help but feel slightly disappointed that there were no lizards or rats. Sighing she got a bird and sat down close by and began to nibble on it. "Wheres Volepaw and Petalpaw? They should be back by now." She whispered eyeing the entrance of camp.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 10th 2012, 21:17

"Right." He purred. Ravenpelt never even dreamed of being a father. And many moons ago I was alone. Mate-less and even afraid of my own shadow. Now I'm a soon to be father... He couldn't even believe what he had become in only a matter of moons.

Spottedtail padded across camp and look up to see Ravenpelt, Silvermoon and Crystallight just walk in to camp. "There you are Raven! I was worried you'd be so late that you would of missed the gathering!"

"A gathering?" He looked up at the full moon. Oh yeah...I hope Beestar lets me come along!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 11th 2012, 12:24

"Oooh a gathering! Sounds awesome." Crystallight mewed excitedly as she placed her squirrel on the pile. "What's a gathering? And will me and Silvermoon be coming along too? Oh and guess what?" She purred as she wrapped her mates' tail. "We're having kits!" She was so happy to share the news to her clan.

Beestar emerged from the nursery to see Ravenpelt with Silvermoon and Crystallight. Those three had been gone for some time. What were they doing? when she heard Crystallight saying they were having kits, Beestar's expression changed from suspicion to joy. "That's wonderful to hear. Congratulations to the three of you. And yes, you will all be coming to the gathering too if you want."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 11th 2012, 12:27

Silvermoon looked up at the sky. It was close to sunset. Soon we'll go to the gathering she thought excitedly. She really wanted to go. She looked back at her two mates. She smiled to herself. "The gathering!" she called. "I hope we all get to go!" She saw Beestar come and heard her congratulations. "Thank you Beestar," she said dipping her head respectfully. "And yes! Kits!" She purred happily and nuzzled her mates.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 11th 2012, 12:41

Springfall padded out of the nursery, Spottedkit tumbling after her. "Beestar, Can I go with you to the gathering? Spottedkit doesn't seem to mind with all the attention he's getting from Echoleap and her kits, and Temtespaw!" she purred, watching Spottedkit pouncing on a leaf.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 11th 2012, 13:00

Beestar watched Spottedkit too and purred at Springfall. "Of course you can come with us." She walked up to her son and mewed softly. "Now Spottedkit, you better behave while me and Springfall are away tonight. Your time out is over now, but if I hear from Echoleap that you've been bad I'm going to have to give another one, alright?" She gave him a hug and licked and nuzzled him. "Have fun, and we'll be back later so don't worry too much about us. I love you Spottedkit."

Crystallight watched Beeestar with her adopted kit. She rested her head against Silvermoon's shoulder and whispered to her. "That's going to us in a couple moons." She licked her mate's ears and then asked. "So what is a gathering do you know?"

Ravenshadow watched everyone getting excited about the gathering RainbowClan would be attending for the first time. He wasn't sure if he would be coming, or if should be coming. He sighed heavily and looked at Dovewing. "Do you think you'll be going to the gathering too?" If he wasn't, it would comforting to have someone with at camp, while everyone was away.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 11th 2012, 13:11

Featherfire walked up to Dovewing and ravenshawdow wanting to know if they were going to the gathering or not. She wasn't really interested in what dovewing was going to say but asked anyway.''Are you guys going to the gathering.'' Waiting for an answer she sat down next to ravenshawdow.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8627
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 11th 2012, 13:13

"Yes," purred Silvermoon. "We'll have little kits to take care of." She licked her mates cheek. "I think a gathering is where all of the clans meet to talk about stuff."

Dovewing nudged Ravenshadow with her shoulder. "I dunno but we should go," she mewed. "Come on! Let's go ask." She trotted up to Beestar. "Beestar. Can Ravenshadow and I go to the gathering?" she asked. She looked over her shoulder and saw Featherfire sitting next to Ravenshadow. She looked back at Beestar eagerly.

Darkfire walked over to Silvermoon. "You goin' right?" he asked. "Yup!" she replied. "Awesome," he said with a hint of a smile.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 11th 2012, 13:18

"Well a gathering is where all the clans come together and er...talk? I've never been to a gathering myself." Ravenpelt mewed to his two mates. "I just hope nothing bad happens. I mean how are we supposed to talk to the other clans when they don't like us?" He worriedly mewed. I've never seen the other Clans besides ThunderClan...Are they all mean like everyone says they are? He shook his head.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 11th 2012, 13:20

Spottedkit mewed "I Promise!" then he gave a sqeak as Springfall swept her tail across him, and began to push him toward the nursery. "Bye Mum! Bye Mum!" he sqeaked before he leaped inside of the nursery.

Springfall padded back from the nursery, and sighed to her mate "I just hope everything goes well!" And I hope my brother isn't going to the gathering, if he finds out Spottedkit, he'lll be spitting mad that he hasn't met him yet! OH boy, this is going to be fun....
Springfall's expression------> -.-'
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 11th 2012, 13:23

Ravenshadow watched Dovewing walk towards Beestar. He turned to featherfire and gazed into her blue eyes and purred warmly, while wrapping his tail around hers. "I don't know if anyone has told you but....Bellawing has gone back to ThunderClan now, and she plans on keeping the kits...away from me. I hope...you still want to be my mate." He nuzzled her cheek and waited for her answer.

Beestar looked at Dovewing, and then at Ravenshadow, who was talking to Featherfire. Beestar sighed heavily then after a moment of thinking it through she finally answered. "Okay. You and Ravenshadow and Featherfire can come too. But tell Ravenshadow that he better not do anything to embarrass us at the gathering. That temper of his might cause serious trouble." Especially if Bellawing is there.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 11th 2012, 13:26

"Yes Beestar," said Dovewing. She turned and walked back to where Ravenshadow was with Featherfire. She sat down and waited for Featherfire to answer Ravenshadow before telling him what Beestar had said. She moved a little farther away from them to give them some space.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 11th 2012, 13:37

''Oh ravenshadow of corse I will of coarse I know in my heart and you should to that kepping your kits away is not your fault and...that is her disicion.'' She licked his ear and watched as dovewing came and sat down watinting for an answer.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 11th 2012, 14:22

Dovewing heard Featherfire say yes to Ravenshadow. "Well, Ia wsasl right," she murmured to herself. She went up to both of them. "Congratz," she told them. She turned to ravenshadow. "Beestar said that we all could go as long as you don't do anything to embaras us," she said to him. She mrrowed with laughter.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 11th 2012, 15:16

Volepaw turned to look at Petalpaw and the sunset. "The gathering will start soon. We should get back to camp." He mewed. Wading out of the lake he shook the water out of his pelt. Turning to look at Petalpaw he asked, "You coming?"

Cloudpaw watched the sun go down and she skipped up to her mentor and leader. "Beestar when will we be going? I wanna see my best friend in ShadowClan! She was going to come with me and Volepaw but her mother made her stay in ShadowClan. Her name is Shadowpaw!" Cloudpaw mewed happily as she rambled on. And her father is Pinestar... She thought sadly. Oh and Volepaw will be happy to see Pantherpaw. But... where is Volepaw? Cloudpaw thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 11th 2012, 15:59

"Sure, Volepaw." Petalpaw mewed. She climbed uP the bank and shOok out her fur. "I wonder if Beestar will let me go this time."

APrildusk watched the proceedings curiously."I wonder what's a gathering?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 11th 2012, 16:16

''Really that is great thank you dovewing. Our first gathering. Yay. Come on ravenshawdow we need alot of rest for that journey and if anything happens we will have all our strength.''well if Bellawing is going in know something is going to happen and thatnwill not be good
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 11th 2012, 16:20

Dovewing looked at Featherfire funny. "Actually, it's not that far away. It should take about 10-20 minutes from where we are," she said. "But I'll leave you two alone now. Bye." Dovewing walked away to go sit beside Aprildusk. "Well, the gathering is where all the clans meet and talk about stuff," she told her. "It's Rainbowclan's first gathering." She smiled sweetly at Aprildusk.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content