Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 21 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 21 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+10
Auburnflare
Redstar
SkyStar
Icestar
Honeystar
Lilacstar
Nyx
FabFur
Mossfoot
Birdstar
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 21 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 19:18

First topic message reminder :

Volepaw smiled at Petalpaw and whispered. "Thanks."

Cloudpaw purred watching Spottedkit. She pricked her ears and looked at Volepaw giving him a puzzled look. "Your leaving so soon? But its a kit!" Cloudpaw mewed softly. "Well, I want to go hunting with Petalpaw. Im so restless and ready to get out of camp too..." He mewed. Cloudpaw narrowed her eyes. "Fine." She growled. She whipped around to looked at Spottedkit and purred.

Volepaw narrowed his eyes at his sister and sighed. Sometimes Cloudpaw can be a pain in the tail. But now I get to go hunting with Petalpaw! He thought happily. "Ready when you are." He mewed turning to Petalpaw with a sly smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7840
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 22:40

"I didn't want to have anything to do with you because I thought I wasn't good for you. I didn't want to hurt you," Bellawing sighed, looking at her paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 22:48

"You hurt me when you first told me you were leaving me for ThunderClan, and wouldn't let me come with you...I wanted to prove I could be a loyal mate and a loving father..." He sighed and looked at her again. "Why are we doing this Bellawing? Why are we opening up old wounds like this? I don't want my stay here to be made up of us quarreling like this." He took another glance at their kits who seemed to be sleeping so peacefully.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10457
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 22:53

"It's not opening up old wounds, it's healing wounds," She looked at her paws. "I knew you wouldn't feel welcome in Thunderclan, and I didn't want you to be uncomfortable. Do you love me...or-or...Featherfire?" She gulped as she waited for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 22:57

Ravenshadow looked at her and then at his paws. "We've been over this before Bellawing...And you know my heart is torn between you and her right now."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 22:58

Bellawing sighed, "I knew it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 23:04

"I do love you," he mewed reassuringly. "It's just....complicated." He sighed as well.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 23:07

"Please, don't act like you do," She growled quietly. "But I'll always love you." She laid next to him, and purred, "I love you more than life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 23:09

"I know you do..." He mewed softly. He licked her on the face. "I just wish I could do the same."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2012, 23:13

Bellawing stopped purring, "Why couldn't you? Well...I'll always love you, even if you can't do the same."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 25th 2012, 23:15

"Because I don't want to hurt Featherfire...I think she worries a lot about me...But I will always love you." He purred and licked her again.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 26th 2012, 16:42

Silvermoon purred. She looked at her parents then back at Crystallight. "You don't mind them? They can drive people crazy!" she purred joking. Rippleclaw was staring at Spottedkit like he was craz. "I'm under ATTACK! HELP! HELP!" he yowled dramatically. Rainflower laughed and sat down on the other side of Silvermoon. "Life here seems lovely but dramatic," she commented. "Oh yes," said Silvermoon sneaking a glance at the nursery. "Will Beestar let your father and I stay here until both of your kits are born?" asked Rainflower. "Huh.. I don't know but probably!" said Silvermoon cheerfully.

Darkfire watched in shock as Goldenstream ran away. "Argh! I ruin everything! This is why I don't talk to other cats!" he growled. He started clawing at the ground in anger.

Dovewing heard about a hunt. She walked up to the new cats. "Hey. You never told me your names," she told the two of them that were left.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7035
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 26th 2012, 16:54

Goldenstream was close enough to camp to hear Darkfire. She came back in camp and licked his cheek, and choked, "Darkfire, if I stay with you, you won't be able to see your kits. If you don't stay with me, you'll be able to see them. But it's your decision. I'll still love you either way..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10236
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 26th 2012, 16:59

Crystallight mrrowed happily at Silvermoon's remark, and Spottedkit's antics. "Well at least they seem nice anyways." She looked at Silvermoons parents and mewed sweetly. "We'd love to show you around...if you don't mind going at a snail's pace that is. Oh...and technically, darkfire is a father now...kind of."

Beestar emerged from the nursery and walked over to Silvermoon and Darkfire's parents. "Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you properly at last." She looked at Spottedkit and mewed softly. "I hope he hasn't been too much trouble for you....Yes, Darkfire was the kitting mate for my mate Springfall. You just came in time. Two toms and two she-kits...I'm afraid it might be best to wait later to see them. Springfall is just recovering from being in labor, and probably needs some time with the kits a lone. Oh, and of of course you're welcomed to stay."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 26th 2012, 17:53

Rippleclaw escaped from Spottedkits grasp. "Oh he is?" he said in surprise. "We'll go see his kits.. not kits?.. later. Oh and thank you Beestar," said Rainflower politely. "Yeah.. but there's some drama going around that," said Silvermoon to her parents. "Oh?" said Rippleclaw. Silvermoon turned to Crystallight. "Fun yes.. but before they were.. different!" she said teasingly.

Darkfire clawed at the ground. He was a little comforted by Goldenstream but he still didn't know what to do. "I want to stay with my kits.. and I want to stay with you!" he said exasperated. "Too bad Springfalls just lesbian or otherwise maybe we could all become mates or whatever!" He shook his head in anger then marched away to the tree. He jumped in and sat on a branch and looked around the camp.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 26th 2012, 18:34

Featherfire walked up to Beestar "Can I talk to you, after you are done?" She walked off she knew that she loved Ravenshadow but now she was not sure.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8636
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2012, 18:35

Harmonykit wriggled out of Bellawing's grasp, "Mew!" Bellawing yawned, "Good morning, Little One." "Mew," Harmonykit squeaked again. Bellawing licked Flarekit, Iriskit, and Twilightkit softly until they woke up, "Shh....Don't wanna wake Daddy up."
She herded the kits out of the nest, and Bellawing laid down for them to suckle. "You must be hungry," She purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 26th 2012, 18:51

Goldenstream had an idea. She padded over to Darkfire, and meowed calmly, "Why don't we not be mates until Springfall's kits are two moons old. It'll let you see your kits for a while."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 26th 2012, 19:33

Darkfire looked at Goldenstream form the branch. It felt like his heart was being torn between Goldenstream and the kits. He sighed giving in. If staying with the kits for like 2 moons could make Springfall stop hating him it was worth a try. "Okay.. if you feel like it.. but I don't..," he mumbled crossly. He thought about Springfall and gave in. "Fine.."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 26th 2012, 19:39

"Two moons will pass sooner than you think. I promise." Goldenstream meowed. She licked his cheek, then walked into the warriors den, noticing it was getting dark.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 26th 2012, 19:42

Darkfire watched as Goldenstream walked away. He sighed sadly. He put his head on his paws and went to sleep in the tree.

Silvermoon saw that it was getting dark. "Mom, dad. The warriors den is right there. Where Goldenstream is going into. You 2 can stay there," she told them. "Okie dokie," said Rippleclaw then went into the den. He found a nest and curled up. "See you in the morning sweetie," said Rainflower sweetly. She walked after Rippleclaw. Silvermoon yawned. "You sleepy?" she asked Crystallight.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 26th 2012, 19:50

Crystallight licked Silvermoon along the nose. "Well...I still like them. I don't know what's become of my parents, but I don't know if they would have anything to do with me or not." She laid her head along her mate's shoulder. Yawning as well she replied. "Yeah...I guess so. Hopefully tomorrow will be less...dramatic...Unless it's you-know-what." She giggled and licked Silvermoon again.

Beestar sighed heavily when Featherfire came asking if she would talk to her later about Ravenshadow. "Alright," she replied. Turning to Rippleclaw and Rainflower she mewed more pleasantly. "Now then, how about we get some nests for you two, and something from the fresh kill pile. I'm sure you must be hungry from your travels."

Ravenshadow opened one eye and watched as his kits were being nursed by Bellawing. He purred softly and mewed sleepily. "Hey there beautiful." He mrrrowed and purred louder. "Feeding time is it? How about a little something for ourselves too?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 26th 2012, 19:55

Silvermoon licked Crystallights cheek. "Haha! Of course!" she laughed. Silvermoon smiled. "Let's get into the nursery and take a good sleep!" She got up and headed into the nursery.

Rainflower turned to Beestar. "Oh thank you. You're very kind but it's alright! We'll just go take a nice nap! Ta-ta!" she said then went into the warriors den.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 26th 2012, 20:01

Maple look up at the sky and saw that it was half moon. "Oak," he whispered, "We have to go to the moon(stone/pool?) tonight. Let's go when Silvermoon and Crystallight are asleep." The two kits had been sneaking out every half moon since they joined the clan. Their mother had believed in Starclan and she learned to be a medicine cat, and she had told them that their father was a great father. Oakkit was strong like him and wanted to be a warrior, and Maplekit wanted to be a medicine cat. Ruby would teach them in dreams at moonstone/pool.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8453
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 26th 2012, 20:02

"Thank you Beestar. See you later." She walked over to the fresh kill pile and went into the warrior den to call out Ravenshadow but realized he still wasn't.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8636
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2012, 21:21

Bellawing poked Ravenshadow, "Good morning!" She purred, and licked his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next