Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+10
Auburnflare
Redstar
SkyStar
Icestar
Honeystar
Lilacstar
Nyx
FabFur
Mossfoot
Birdstar
14 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 2 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 19:18

First topic message reminder :

Volepaw smiled at Petalpaw and whispered. "Thanks."

Cloudpaw purred watching Spottedkit. She pricked her ears and looked at Volepaw giving him a puzzled look. "Your leaving so soon? But its a kit!" Cloudpaw mewed softly. "Well, I want to go hunting with Petalpaw. Im so restless and ready to get out of camp too..." He mewed. Cloudpaw narrowed her eyes. "Fine." She growled. She whipped around to looked at Spottedkit and purred.

Volepaw narrowed his eyes at his sister and sighed. Sometimes Cloudpaw can be a pain in the tail. But now I get to go hunting with Petalpaw! He thought happily. "Ready when you are." He mewed turning to Petalpaw with a sly smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7831
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 15:56

Dovewing glanced at Ravenshadow then said to the other cat. "Come this way. We'll show you our leader," she meowed walking towards the nursery. She looked back to see if the cat was coming with her.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7026
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 15:58

Beestar nodded her head, "Yes it would. Well..hopefully when he's older he won't be too much trouble. I'm not making any promises that you will be his mentor mind...but I'll consider it. Which reminds me...where is Your mentor? I should talk to him about your assessment...will you be coming to the Gathering [tonight]?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10448
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2012, 16:06

Here's Raven X Bella's kits:
Name: Flarekit
Appearance: Ginger tabby tom with soft brown eyes
Spoiler:
Personality: N/A
Lifestyle: S

Name: Iriskit
Appearance: Black she-kit with blue eyes
Spoiler:
Lifestyle: S

Tempestpaw smiled, "I don't know...Isn't that up to you?" She thought for a second, "Hmm...I think he's hunting."

Shadowflight grabbed his squirrels and headed back to camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 16:19

~Cute Tiger.~

"Alright then, let me know when he gets back then." Beestar heard more cats heading into the nursery. It was Dovewing, Ravenshadow, and a new she-cat she hadn't seen before. "Hello there." She purred softly. "Welcome to RainbowClan. I am Beestar, the leader of the clan. Have you come to join us?"

Ravenshadow followed the two she-cats inside and saw Beestar with her mate and a little brown bouncy tom-kit. He purred softy as he watched the kit. But that made him think about his kits with Bellawing, and nearly made him depressed again. He wanted to go find Featherfire and talked to her. But he decided to wait until Beestar had been introduced to...what was her name? Aprildust that's it.

Crystallight woke up curled up in the nest between Silvermoon and Ravenpelt. She purred warmly with joy thinking of all the fun the three of them had together. She looked at her belly and wondered if she was carrying kits inside of her already. She turned to her mates and began to lick them. "Wake up you two. I think we should be going to camp."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 16:31

Dovewing said to Beestar, "This is.. Aprildusk? She's new and looking for a home." Dovewing looked inside the nursery and saw a little tom-kit. She smiled at it. "Isn't he cute?" she whispered to Ravenshadow. She glanced at him and saw that he was looking a bit sad. She put her tail on his shoulder reassuringly and smiled at him.

Silvermoon stirred as Crystallight nudged her. She smiled. She wondered if there were kits inside of her now. She sat up and yawned, showing her sharp teeth. "Well! Let's get some food and get back to camp," she purred licking Crystallights cheek. "Ravenpelt! Wakey-wakey," she chuckled nudging him.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 10th 2012, 16:44

Cloudpaw was bored. She sighed and paced for a moment. Ugh wheres Volepaw!? She scowled when she remembered he was with Petalpaw. "Why does he like her? Im so bored, I cant believe he left me in camp just like that!" She growled. Pricking her ears she saw Aprildust and decided to introduce herself. "Hi, Welcome to RainbowClan. Im Cloudpaw!" She mewed with a small smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7831
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 17:05

~Silvermoon, Crystallight and Ravenpelts kits charries :3 I'll add pics later on if I can Razz~

Username: Fabfur
Character name: Darkkit
Appearance: Black tom with white front paws and orange eyes
Personality: Quiet, Calm, Nice
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: S
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]: Kitten!
Mate(s): ...
Spoiler:

Character name: Firekit
Appearance: Orange fur with bright green eyes
Personality: You'll see ...
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: B
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]: Kitten!
Spoiler:

Character name: Bumblekit
Appearance: Golden tom with a black stripe down his back and golden yellow eyes
Personality: Wait and see..
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: G
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]: kitten
Spoiler:

Character name: Riverkit
Appearance: Blueish grayish tom with dark blue eyes
Personality: You'll see..
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]: Kit
Spoiler:

Character name: Diamondkit
Appearance: Grayish whiteish she-cat with honey colored eyes
Personality: Just wait and see...
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: B
Spoiler:

Character name: Rainbowkit
Appearance: Silver she-cat with sky blue eyes that look like different colors if in the sunlight or at the correct angle
Personality: You'll see...
Spoiler:

Character name: Butterflykit
Appearance: Calico cat with aqua eyes
Personality: You will see...
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: Bi
Spoiler:

Character name: Snowkit
Appearance: White she-cat with light blue eyes
Personality: You'll see..
Spoiler:

~Gawd. That took a long time xD~

Last edited by FabFur on March 10th 2012, 18:39; edited 1 time in total
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 10th 2012, 17:14

~Whoa thats a lot of kits! Razz~

Ravenpelt yawned. "Meh...I'm awake.." He sleepily mewed. He slowly got up and stretched. His stomach rumbled. "Ready to go to camp? I'm getting kind of hungry. We should also hunt on the way back."

Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15921
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 17:18

Crystallight purred louder and nuzzled Ravenpelt and tried to lick the sleep out of his eyes. "Okay, let's go then!" She mewed cheerfully as she padded out of the den. She began stretching and jumping and rolling on her back. "What should we hunt?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 10th 2012, 17:25

Ravenpelt tilted his head. "Hmm..not sure. I haven't had any squrriel lately." Squrriels were his favorite thing to eat, they weren't all feathery and hard to catch like birds. "Hopefully no one noticed that we were all gone. I'm afraid they might get mad at us..." He nuzzled Crystallight then padded out of the den for some fresh air.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 17:30

"Okay, I love squirrels too!" Crystallight purred delightfully and followed Ravenpelt. "We should bring back a lot of prey then. That way they won't be too mad at us." She scanned the trees and tried to sniff for squirrels. "Come on, this way." And she started off hunting near a large oak.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 10th 2012, 17:34

"I go to Gathering with mum and....mum!!" Spottedkit cried, and plummed Springfall's flank with his moss soft-paws. "Oh No, Darling, You need to stay here, with Echoleap and her kits!" Springfall mewed gently. "There's more kits thanns me?!" Spottedkit mewed in confusion, and peered over Springfall's tail, and sqeaked "Theres.....MILLIONS OF THEM!" he screamed in jealousy.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 10th 2012, 17:50

Ravenpelt followed his mate then whispered. "Do you know how to climb trees? It's great for hunting or ambushing your foes. Plus, it's fun!" Without waiting for a reply, he dug his claws into the bark of a nearby tree and began climbing it. He silently made his way to a low hanging branch then flicked his tail. "Come on, you try." He purred.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 17:56

Silvermoon stumbled out of the den and fell down in front of it. "I'm coming!" she called to Ravenpelt and Crystallight. She stood up and shook herself. She followed Ravenpelt up a tree. She looked around and saw a squirrel at the base of the tree. She stalked carefully towards the squirrel. When she was on top of it she pounced down and killed the squirrel quickly. She looked up. "There," she mewed holding the squirrel in her mouth.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 17:58

~Hazelstorm I hope you don't mind...but...somone needs to post the other kits.~

Beestar laughed as Spottedkit looked at Echoleap's kits, who had also started opening their eyes too. "There's only three of them silly," she mrrowed and nuzzled her son's flank with her nose. "That's Honeykit, Dragonkit, and Jadekit. Why don't you go say hi to them?"
"Salutations!" Honeykit mewed excitedly as he slipped out of the nest to come closer to Spottedkit.
"Is thatssss whhooss makking all dat noise?" Dragonkit grumbled as he looked up at his mother.
"I Wanna See!! I WANNA SEE!!! I WANNN SEE TOO!" Jadekit squeaked loudly as she tried to climb out of the nest bt was held back by Echoleap's tail. Beestar purred as she watched this little scene unfold.

"Sure I do, watch! Here I come." Crystallight mewed happily as she began climbing up the tree too. She made it all the way towards the branch where Ravenpelt was sitting. "How'd I do?" she purrred slyly as she nuzzled and licked him affectionately. She watched Silvermoon catch the squirrel. "Wow that was awesome!!"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 18:02

Silvermoon dropped the squirrel. "Thanks Crystallight! I learned that a while ago," she said. She dug a hole near the tree and buried the squirrel there. "We'll get this later," she called up.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 10th 2012, 18:05

He purred and licked her ear. "You did great for your first try." He looked down at Silvermoon. "Oh you better come up here and share!" He mrrowed with laughter then sticked his tongue out at her.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 10th 2012, 18:26

"Darling, that isn't a million kits." Springfall cooed, desperatly trying to queit him down. Finally, having a head ache, SPringfall layed her head down in the moss.

"ACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKIIIIIIEEEEEYYYYYOOOOWWWRRRRRRR!" screamed Spottedkit, and suddenly, a tom-kit lift his head in annoyence, and shreiked 'YRRRRROOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRYYYYY!" and Spottedkit blinked, and screamed back "YYYRYRRRRROOOOWWWWWIEEECCC!" and then tom kit yowled in anger "HHRRRRRRROOOWOWOOWWOWOWOW!" and Spottedkit screamed louder "GGGGRRRRRROOOOWWIUE!" and the tom kit swiped his paw and screamed "SHUTTTTTTT UPPPPPP!!!!" and Spottedkit blinked and shreiked "MmmmmmEeeeeeeOoooooooWwwwwww!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 18:50

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!!!" Beestar yowled as she stepped in between the two screaming kits and glared at them fiercely. "I will have no more of this in the nursery. Spottedkit look at Springfall over there." She pointed with her paw at Springfall who was laying down in the moss. "All your screamming and yelling has given her a headache. It's given me a headache too, and everyone else here. You need to learn how to speak softly, especially when you're inside the nursery." She pointed to the nest. "Now go back and apologize to Springfall, Nicely, and then lie down and stay quiet until I say so. And I mean it Spottedkit! If I hear one more noise from you, I will pick you up from this nest and put you back in that forest where I found you. Understand?" She waited crossly for Spottedtail to as she said.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 18:53

"Well-," started Silvermoon. She saw a thrush out of the corner of her eye. she turned quickly and startled it. It started to fly off. She ran towards it and jumped up. She caught it by the foot and brought it down and killed it quickly. "SUCCESS!" she called to Ravenpelt and Crystallight. She took the thrush and buried it next to the squirrel. "You 2 hunt something! Then we'll eat and go back to camp!" called Silvermoon. She clawed her way up the tree and next to Crystallight and Ravenpelt. She nuzzled them both and purred gleefully.

Darkfire watched as Beestar yelled at Spottedkit for yelling. He chuckled to himself. This reminded him of when Silvermoon had yelled at him for getting kidnapped.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 10th 2012, 18:56

SPottedkit stared bewlieded, before flattening his ears and whimmpered "I sorry Beestar, I sorry Springfall...." and Springfall gave him a soft glance, and sighed "Oh, Its fine, I think mabe because so much has happend today." and then swept Spottedkit closer, and nuzzled him.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 19:08

Beestar watched as Springfall nuzzled Spottedkit. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't you go soft on him or anything. He needs to learn that he can't be talking in that manner to us." She was annoyed that she had to do the punishing, while Springfall could act as if having a headache was nothing.

"Okay." Crystallight mewed as she started climbing among the trees. She came upon a squirrel on a near by branch and pounced on it before it got away. The branch she landed on was too light for and nearly snapped causing her to fall with the squirrel still in her mouth, Alive!
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 19:16

"Crystallight!" gasped Silvermoon. She jumped to the ground and ran under Crystallight as fast as she could. She got there just in time as Crystallight fell on top of her. Her breath left her body and she gasped. She collapsed with Crystallight on top of her. Her eyes fluttered. "You're-- safe-," gasped Silvermoon.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 10th 2012, 19:25

Crystallight heard the sound of the squirrel's neck snap! when she bit hard as she landed on top of Silvermoon. Her eyes were bulging with shock, her breathing rapid, and blood [mostly from the squirrel] filled her mouth. Glad I didn't bite my tongue! "Yes...Thank you Silvermoon." She mewed as she got off her mate. Putting the now dead squirreld down she looked at Silvermoon. "Are you alright? I hope I didn't hurt you or...the kits?!" She nearly panickedas she began licking Silvermoon's pelt frantically.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 10th 2012, 19:34

Silvermoon turned over. She sat up slowly and shook her head. It felt like something was jabbing her stomach. "Ugh.. I'm fine," she said standing up. "It just feels like something's jabbing my belly." She looked at Crystallight. "Are you bleeding?!" she asked shocked to see the blood around her mates mouth.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content