Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 11 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 11 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+10
Auburnflare
Redstar
SkyStar
Icestar
Honeystar
Lilacstar
Nyx
FabFur
Mossfoot
Birdstar
14 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 11 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 19:18

First topic message reminder :

Volepaw smiled at Petalpaw and whispered. "Thanks."

Cloudpaw purred watching Spottedkit. She pricked her ears and looked at Volepaw giving him a puzzled look. "Your leaving so soon? But its a kit!" Cloudpaw mewed softly. "Well, I want to go hunting with Petalpaw. Im so restless and ready to get out of camp too..." He mewed. Cloudpaw narrowed her eyes. "Fine." She growled. She whipped around to looked at Spottedkit and purred.

Volepaw narrowed his eyes at his sister and sighed. Sometimes Cloudpaw can be a pain in the tail. But now I get to go hunting with Petalpaw! He thought happily. "Ready when you are." He mewed turning to Petalpaw with a sly smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7840
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 18th 2012, 17:10

Pebblestar walked into the gathering with the rest of Riverclan behind her. She walked up to Pinestar and Graystar, overhearing their conversation. "Let's wait a while longer," she said coolly. "I want to see how this clan is like." She stared dagger into Pinestar, daring his to argue.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7035
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 18th 2012, 17:14

Pinestar let out a deep growl. "Fine, but they dont get much longer..." He added. The huge dark brown tabby turned back to look into the gathering. Their he saw two familiar faces. "Volepaw? Cloudpaw? I-is that them?" He whispered to himself. His dark green eyes stared directly first into Cloudpaw's ice blue eyes and then Volepaw's lightning colored yellow eyes. The two apprentices shivered as their past leader stared at them. Pinestar narrowed his eyes not looking away.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 18th 2012, 17:16

Pebblestar looked at where Pinestar was staring. "Do you two know where Rainbowclan is?" she called to them. I hope they hurry up she thought to herself.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 18th 2012, 17:17

Beeestar could hear voices and scents of many cats up ahead. "Here we are!" She mewed with some slight joy and relief. At long last, what seemed like forever, they had finally reached the gathering. Beestar walked over to take her place with the other leaders. "I thank you for waiting on us." She spoke to Graystar, Pinestar, Pebblestar [of RiverClan], Dawnstar [of SkyClan], and Hawkstar [of WindClan]. "We were slightly delayed by a few things." Turning to Fireflame she whispered. "Bellawing is going into labor early."

"It is good to see you again, my former apprentice." Hawkstar mewed as he bowed his head respectively. "I always knew you would become a clan leader one day. Though I had thought it would be with WindClan...Anyways, now that you and your clan are here, we can begin the gathering."

Crystallight gazed in amazement as she saw all the different cats gathered around. "There's so many of them!" She whispered to Silvermoon.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10457
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 18th 2012, 17:21

"I know right?" whispered Silvermoon. She gazed around and saw a whiteish silverish cat walk up to her. "Silver?" the cat asked. "Is that you?" "Rainflower?" asked Silvermoon in shock. "Yes, sweetie," said Rainflower. "It's Silvermoon now..," said Silvermoon. "Ahh.. wonderful," purred Rainflower. A gray tom came up beside Rainflower. "Ripple?" asked Silvermoon. "It's Rippleclaw now. I joined Riverclan," said Rippleclaw. "My parents..," whispered Silvermoon to Crystallight. "Rainflower! Ripple..claw!" exclaimed Darkfire. "Dark!" said Rainflower. "It's Darkfire now," said Darkfire. "It's so good to see you 2," said Rippleclaw.

"You're most welcome," said Pebblestar turning her cool gaze on Beestar. "Let us start the gathering then."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 18th 2012, 17:23

Volepaw and Cloudpaw broke their stare with their former leader and quickly made way to RainbowClan. "Yay! You guys are finally here! We got lost in ShadowClan territory and met with our friends. We were worried about you guys!" Volepaw and Cloudpaw mewed at the same time to Beestar. The excited apprentices tried to keep their focus on talking to Beestar but couldnt help but glance at Pinestar every once in a while.

Pinestar narrowed his eyes and grumbled under his breath, "About time..."
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 18th 2012, 17:30

Angel decided she would stay with Bellawing. She laid down by her, and started humming her tune.

Goldenstream walked up to Darkfire and asked, "You heard Beestar, right? I mean, about us?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10236
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 18th 2012, 17:34

Crystallight walked up closer beside Silvermoon and looked at her parents. "Um...Hi there." She mewed, trying not to appear awkwardly shy. "I'm Crystallight....Silvermoons mate...well she-cat mate that is."

"Well at least you two made to the gathering at least." Beestar mewed at the apprentices. "Now then...Which of us should start first?" She looked at the other leaders.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 18th 2012, 17:35

Darkfire turned from looking at his parents to Goldenstream. "Yeah.. I did," he said smiling. "Oh by the way. These are my parents. Rainflower and Rippleclaw." He flicked his tail towards his mom and dad.

Rainflower was staring at Crystallight. "So.. tell me.. how's life in Rainbowclan?" asked Rainflower. Silvermoon could tell that she wanted to ask 'Who's that?' but thought it too rude. "Life in Rainbowclan is wonderful. Oh and this is my.. em.. mate... Crystallight. Our.. em.. other mate is somewhere," Silvermoon said. "Oh and we're both expecting kits!" Rainflower smiled. "Oh that's wonderful!" she purred. "You're happy right?" asked Rippleclaw. "Of course! I love it in Rainbowclan!" exclaimed Silvermoon happily.

"You can start.. I want to hear about your clan," replied Pebblestar.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 18th 2012, 17:42

Featherfire stood there listening to the she-cat humming to Bellawing. "By the way what is your name i must ask. And not to be rude but what are you doing here in the forest?" She came over to listen to the song that was sweet to her ears. "you must teach me that." she walked over to Ravenshadow. "What if she does have the kits now. We never really made up if I was or anyone else was the mother."
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8636
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 18th 2012, 17:44

"That's Angel. She's in the clan," chuckled Dovewing. "We should get to the gathering..."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 18th 2012, 17:48

Petalpaw glanced around, wincing under the weight of the stares. "It's been such a long time...." she muttered, ears twitching. "Hey Petalpaw! Remember me?" Petalpaw gave a start and looked up. "Oh, hey Nightshadow! 'course I remember you!" He looked at her appraisingly and replied, "How'd you know my warrior name? From what I remember, you ran away when I was still an apprentice!" Petalpaw snorted. "I just heard! I kinda eavesdropped on Thrushwing." Nightshadow laughed. "Still sneaky? How's RainbowClan?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38674
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 18th 2012, 17:51

"Yes, I'm in the clan, Featherfire. I'm just very quiet, so no one really knows me. I am good at calming cats down who are frightened, or panicing. I might teach you the tune." Angel meowed.

"Oh. Nice to meet you!" Goldenstream meowed, then she turned back to Darkfire. "So... are we mates?" Goldenstream whispered.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 18th 2012, 17:54

"It's very nice to meet you both." Crystallight mewed to Silvermoon's parents aspolitely as she could. "Yes we both are going to have kits and raise them together!" She burst joyfully as she wrapped her tail around her mate's. "Your daughter and RainbowClan are the best things that have ever happened for me in my life." She purred sweetly as she looked at Silvermoon's eyes, and remembered how it was those same eyes that helped her to keep on living. She wanted to nuzzle and lick her but stopped herself, incase it would embarrass Silvermoon.

"Alright then, thank you." Beestar mewed and bowed her head to Pebblestar. She waited until almost all of the cats at the gathering had settled down, before she spoke. "Six moons ago, I left my home in WindClan...Because my clan-mates did not..or could not accept me for who I was. I came across a place that seemed to have a bit of all the territories of the other clans. Here, other cats joined me. Some from the other clans, just like me. Others were loners, rogues, or even kittypets. But we all had something in common. We weren't accepted by others because of who we were, but together...we found belonging. And now RainbowClan attends it's first gathering, in the hopes that it will be recognized as one. A lot has happened for us. Some have moved on or have joined StarClan....But also, many new members seem to come to us everyday. And already our nursery is filled with many happy and healthy kits, and more still to come. As Leader of RainbowClan...I would like to say 'thank you' for having us here tonight, and greet you all."

Ravenshadow looked at Featherfire with uncertainty. "I...I don't know." He buried his head in her pelt.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 18th 2012, 17:59

"Ravenshadow I know you are worried but that is the way starclan wants it to be and if it is that way than we have to except it. I know you love her and want her to stay with you and I hope she lives but we just don't know." She looked at Angel and said " I am so sorry I never noticed you. I have such a selfish heart. Well I really hope we can get to know each other better."
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 18th 2012, 18:01

"It's fine. I'm kinda new, and I'm just really quiet. There are still cats who don't know me when I know them!" Angel replied.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 18th 2012, 18:02

"Sure," purred Darkfire nuzzling his new mate. "Nice to meet you," said Rippleclaw to Goldenstream.

"Aww, so wonderful!" purred Rainflower. "We're going to be grandparents!" exclaimed Rippleclaw. "When they're born you must come and tell us how they are! Or better yet! We'll come visit you in a few moons!" exclaimed Rainflower. Silvermoon purred and nuzzled Crystallight. "I didn't think you guys would be this welcoming!" said Silvermoon. "Anything that make our daughter happy we can accept. And anyway we owe you for leaving you alone..," whispered Rainflower. "It's okay," purred Silvermoon. All of them settled down to listen to Beestars words. "She seems like a very interesting cat," commented Rainflower.

Pebblestar nodded her head. "Very interesting and you're welcome," she said smoothly. "Which one of you would like to go next?" she asked.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 18th 2012, 18:07

Goldenstream smiled. She nuzzled him back. "Beestar must have explained it with Springfall, though I'm not suprised if she still hates me."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 18th 2012, 18:10

"She says it might be a while before you 2 become friends," said Darkfire. "Silly me! How could I forget my boy?" exclaimed Rainflower. "How do you like Rainbowclan?" she asked Darkfire. "It's great!" he said, "And this is my new mate, Goldenstream." "A pleasure to meet you Goldenstream," mewed Rainflower smiling.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 18th 2012, 18:14

Crystallight watched as Beestar gave her speech. She nuzzled close to Silvermoon and started licking her along the cheeks, when she heard their leader talk about more kits to come. She felt a stirr of movement inside that almost made her jump with surprise.

Ravenshadow looked at Featherfire and then at Bellawing. "Do you think we should stay here, or catch up with the others?"

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 18th 2012, 18:17

"Nice to meet you too." Goldenstream replied.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 18th 2012, 18:23

Featherfire looked up at Ravenshadow. Could he really be asking that when the cat he loves is on the ground."Well that is your choice I mean If you want to go that bad we can but that is your call."
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 18th 2012, 18:25

"I'll stay with Bellawing. Don't worry. You two go to the Gathering." Angel meowed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 18th 2012, 18:29

"Are you sure I mean we can stay if you need use to but if you insist we can bet it is still Ravenshadow's decision though."
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar March 18th 2012, 18:35

"Really. Go. I'll help her. I used to be in a group of peaceful cats called, "The Peace Group". There was another group called, "The War Group." I was The Peace Group's healer. The healer is exactly like a medicine cat, just with a different name. Don't worry. I know how to help her." Angel meowed, "Ravenshadow, I'll get you when she's had her kits."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content