Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 3 Empty I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 17:55

First topic message reminder :

Run. Run far away. Don't come back. You'll ruin us!
These were the last words told to a small kit as he ran far away from where he was born. Why was he told those words, why he lay abandoned in Windclan territory, all these questions lay unanswered in his own mind, how could he answer them if another asked?
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Custom Rank : The greatest pyro in
WarriorPoints : 4492
Female Posts : 143

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8000

Back to top Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 20:36

Moonsplash purred as she watched Porcelain play with her tail while she swished it back and forth. "I meant you silly." She mrrowed amusingly. "You could help Aurorakit understand to be more cautious around those she does not know. I'm sure she could help teach you some things too." She nuzzled her nose against Porcelain's belly and began tickling him. Even though I'm not a queen yet, I feel as if this kit was one of my own. Maybe when he's older I'll become his mentor...That is....if he chooses to stay.

Back to top Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Werepyre February 8th 2012, 22:26

With a small shriek of laughter, Porcelain rolled onto his back and batted gently at Moonsplash's face. "No fair!" he purred. "But back to the point, why me? I don't know her too. I can't protect her from cars or anything too. How can I help her?"
He looked at Moonsplash, her image upside down, since he was upside down. He then crossed his eyes and rolled back onto his belly, snorting. "I'm confused now."
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 22:47

Moonsplash purred and mrrowed softly at Porcelain as she gently began cleaning him. "You can help her in being more aware of the dangers around, by passing on what you have experienced already. As for getting to know her, I'm sure she'll have no trouble helping you with that. Besides," with a sly gleam on her face she whispered. "I think she likes you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 8th 2012, 23:15

"I don't get you. What do you mean she likes me?" meowed Porcelain as Moonsplash cleaned him. "Anyways, why do you guys have the names you do? They're really different."
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 23:44

"Oh never mind." Moonsplash purred. He's still too young for such things anyways. "Yes they are different and our names change as we grow older and or rise up in the clan order. When we are born we are given the name 'kit' at the end of our names. After 6 moons we are ready to become apprentices and are called 'paw' to show we are ready to learn how to be warriors, or Medicine cats. When the time comes we are given the names we carry for the rest of our lives, unless we become Clan Leader when we carry the name 'Star' in honouring StarClan for 9 lives given to us." She stopped to take a breath. He probably didn't get half of that. "Are you hungry yet?" She mewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 9th 2012, 16:58

"That's cool." mewed Porcelain. "So I'm going to be Porcelainkit?" he asked her. "That sounds like I'm tinier than I really am."
When he heard the word 'hungry', Porcelain's stomach growled. He blushed, his light brown tabby face gaining a light shade of peach. Not much to be very visible, but it was there.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2012, 20:54

"Let's go back to camp then." Moonsplash mewed as she got up. "You don't have to be called Porcelainkit if you don't want to. We just do that to make us feel we belong in the Clan." She waited on him before heading back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 9th 2012, 21:08

Porcelain shook his head. "Nope. I wanna be Porcelainkit. Then maybe we can find China someday. And then I'll grow taller too. And then we'll find that China's alive. And then...and then...." Porcelain looked up at Moonsplash. "What'll we do then, Moonsplash?"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2012, 21:26

Moonsplash stopped and looked back at the little spotted tom. She didn't know what to say. "Ummm...I'm not sure Porcelain. I guess we'll know when we get to that moment. In the meantime, we'll keep a look out for China maybe." They had by now reached the camp entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 9th 2012, 22:26

"I miss her." Porcelain mewed as he entered camp. "I wanna know what happened to her. Mama said that she had to go. Then she said I had to go. I miss her, Moonsplash!"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2012, 22:43

Moonsplash paused for a moment to hold Porcelain between her front paws in a loving embrace. "I know what it's like to lose someone you really care about, and never knowing what ever happened to them." She cried to the kit. The memories of her mother, Lotusflower, brought tears in her deep sapphire blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 9th 2012, 23:10

[cats can't cry...]

Porcelain didn't say anything, and just pressed his muzzle into her fur, letting himself forget about his life's troubles for the moment.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2012, 23:38

~Well, whatever cats do when they're feeling extremely sad/ upset then.~

After Moonsplash finally composed herself, she licked Porcelain's cheeks and mewed softly. "Perhaps it was no accident that I found you in the moors today." She started walking towards the nursery, when they saw Honeyflower.
"Where were you two?" She asked her older sister.
Moonsplash looked at Porcelain before replying. "We went out for a little talk. I was just taking him back to the nursery so he could get fed."
"Oh," Honeyflower mewed and looked at Porcelain too. "Well, Fernleaf has given me some borage, so I can give him some milk now."
The two she-cats and the tom-kit walked into the nursery.
"Mind if I stay awhile?" Moonsplash asked. "I think he feels more safer around me."
"Sure." Honeyflower answered as she carefully laid down in the nest along her side. "Okay Porcelain, come and eat now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 10th 2012, 16:42

[Please don't powerplay..]

"Uh, okay." mewed Porcelain as he padded towards Honeyflower. Soon, he started to suckle hungrily. He didn't notice how hungry he was until now.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2012, 17:28

[sorry...]

Moonsplash watched as Porcelain nursed from her sister. It made her wish that she had a mate and kits of her own now. Maybe that day will come soon. "Porcelain, do you want me stay here with you or will you be alright with Honeyflower?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 10th 2012, 19:06

Soon, Porcelain was finished eating. He looked at Moonsplash sleepily. "It don't matter." he mewed, giving a huge yawn.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2012, 19:22

Moonsplash licked porcelain clean while purring warmly. "Okay then, I should finish with my hunting now. I'll try to get back before you wake up. Sweet dreams Porcelain." And she started waking out of the nursery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 10th 2012, 21:27

"Okay then." mewed Porcelain as he curled up against Honeyflower and drifted into sleep.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 10th 2012, 22:15

Moonsplash took one last glance at Porcelain sleeping peacefully next to Honeyflower. He looks so happy when he sleeps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 11th 2012, 15:04

Eventually, Porcelain woke up. He blinked his eyes sleepily, turning over onto his belly, looking up at the nursery's ceiling. "How did they make this?" he asked to no one in particular.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeyflower February 11th 2012, 15:23

Honeyflower had been asleep with Porcelain, but woke up when she heard him mew a question. She licked him along the neck and head before answering him. "This use to be part of a rabbit's den." She mewed softly. "When WindClan came here to make this their camp, they made adjustments to it."
Honeyflower
Honeyflower
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4809
Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 11th 2012, 15:25

"So we're underground?" asked Porcelain. "We can't see the sky from here?!"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeyflower February 11th 2012, 15:33

Honeyflower purred and nuzzled Porcelain. "Not fully underground, but yes, you can't see the sky in the nursery except through the entrance. However, we WindClan warriors sleep out in the open night sky, except when it's cold or wet."
Honeyflower
Honeyflower
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4809
Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 11th 2012, 15:35

"Oh." Porcelain mewed, a bit reassured by this. "Okay then."
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3