Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 2 Empty I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 17:55

First topic message reminder :

Run. Run far away. Don't come back. You'll ruin us!
These were the last words told to a small kit as he ran far away from where he was born. Why was he told those words, why he lay abandoned in Windclan territory, all these questions lay unanswered in his own mind, how could he answer them if another asked?
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Custom Rank : The greatest pyro in
WarriorPoints : 4492
Female Posts : 143

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8000

Back to top Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 21:22

"But isn't everyone always hungry?" asked Porcelain as he trotted beside Moonsplash towards the nursery.
"And what are queens?" he asked. "Are they moms? Don't they already have kids?"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 21:33

"Sort of, but only because it's leafbare right now, thank StarClan though that we've been able to catch a lot of prey to feed everyone here." Moonsplash mewed as she lead Porcelain to the nursery. "But I'm asking if you are hungry...Yes, the queens are the she-cats who have kits, or who are expecting them. Right now there are three queens in the nursery. Snowlily and Autumndawn have kits of there own, while my sister Honeyflower just moved into the nursery a few days ago. But I'm sure they will all be happy to help take care of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 21:53

"Okay then." mewed Porcelain. "Are you sure that they'll let me eat though?" he asked her, still a bit unsure.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 22:03

Moonsplash looked at the kit again before they went inside the nursery. "Yes, of course they will Porcelain. Look, I don't know what life for you was like before you came here, but trust me, it will never happen again. Now come on, let's go meet the queens and the other kits. I'm sure you will become great friends with some of them." With that she led Porcelain into the nursery. "Hello everyone, this is Porcelain." She mewed as she nudged him forward so everyone could see the new kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeyflower February 6th 2012, 22:17

Honeyflower purred as she looked at the little brown spotted tom. "Awwh, Moonsplash where did you find this adorable little darling? He's so cute!" She started walking up towards him and started licking his belt. "When was the last time you ate little one?" she mewed as she looked at him with concern.
Honeyflower
Honeyflower
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4809
Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 22:19

Porcelain hung his head. "Okay Moonsplash." he mewed. He looked around at all the other cats and kits, his eyes wide. He had never seen this much of a crowd! He looked up at Honeyflower. "Hi." he mewed quietly. "I'm Porcelain."
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeyflower February 6th 2012, 22:25

"Well Porcelain, that's a lovely name, how would you like me to take care of you?" Honeyflower mewed sweetly as she continued licking him. "I'm afraid it might be a while before I can make milk for you, but you are more than welcomed to sleep in my nest with me."
Honeyflower
Honeyflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 22:32

Porcelain looked at the nice queen. "Y-yeah, if you could, please." he mewed. He was not used to this level of graciousness, not at all. It was like alien territory for him.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeyflower February 6th 2012, 22:42

Honeyflower purred even louder as she nuzzled Porcelain along his cheeks. "So, are you tired, hungry or do you maybe want to meet the other kits here? You'll have lots of fun playing with them."
Honeyflower
Honeyflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 22:55

”I think that I'll meet some others before I sleep.” Porcelain mewed. ”I don't feel that tired right now, actually.”
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeyflower February 6th 2012, 23:14

"Alright then." Honeyflower mewed as she got up and followed Moosplash out of the nursery. "I'm going to see Fernleaf about getting me some borage leaves to help me make some milk for you maybe, if you need me. Have fun Porcelain, and welcome to WindClan."

Last edited by Honeyflower on February 6th 2012, 23:43; edited 1 time in total
Honeyflower
Honeyflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 23:21

[lol, Honeystar and Moosplash]

”Yes, thank you.” mewed Porcelain. ”Thanks very much.”
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 7th 2012, 15:38

"Hey there, I'm Aurorakit!" Aurorakit mewed excitedly to the new kit as she bounded over towards him from her nest. "Let me show you everyone in the nursery and then we can go play."

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 7th 2012, 17:51

Porcelain looked at Aurorakit. "H-hi." he mewed uncertainly. There were too many cats around him at the same time. He backed away from her a bit, the fur rising on his back defensively.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 7th 2012, 19:10

"What's wrong?" Aurorakit mewed in confusion. Why's he acting like he's scared of me? "Don't you want to get to know everyone? How about we just play together then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 7th 2012, 21:10

"There's a lot of cats here." Porcelain mewed. "Too many."
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 7th 2012, 21:23

Aurorakit looked around in the nursery. "I guess it is kinda crowded, and maybe you're not used to Clan-life yet. But don't worry, I'll help you with that. Why don't we go outside where there's more room?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 8th 2012, 17:49

"Why do you act like you already know me?" asked Porcelain. "I don't know you, I just met you. I just met so many cats."
Shaking his head, he retreated away from her, going again towards Moonsplash. "Moonsplash. I don't wanna be here. It's too much." he mewed.
"It's too much, just too much." he murmured to himself. "Too many, too much. They'll all hurt me."
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 18:08

Moonsplash was on her way to go back hunting again when she turned around and saw Porcelain running out of the nursery towards her. She called out to him. "Porcelain what's wrong?..." Then stopped and listened to the little kit mewl with anxiety. Poor thing "Shh...It's okay dear," she tried reassuring Porcelain by purring and stroking his back with her tail. "I'm sure Aurorakit was just trying to be friendly with you. I know the clan has more cats than what you are used to, but trust me, no one's going to hurt you here. This is a safe place....Will it make you feel better if I stay with you?"

Last edited by Moonsplash on February 9th 2012, 00:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 8th 2012, 18:33

"She acts like she already knows me." Porcelain whispered. "How's that natural to be that friendly? You're not supposed to talk to strangers?!"
He shook his head. "Not natural. Is that me or her? Who's natural, who's not?"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 19:04

Fernleaf looked up to see the young newcomer huddling close to Moonsplash. "Hey Moonsplash," Fernleaf called. "Maybe you ought to take him out to the moor. Let him digest this all, you know? It's just a suggestion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 19:07

StarClan help me here. "Thank you Fernleaf, maybe I'll do that. Come with me Porcelain." Moonsplash led the kit out of the camp and across the moors and up on a hill. Then she began to lie down so she could be more at eye-level with Porcelain, and began licking him along the ears before she answered. "Now to answer your question; neither. Aurorakit is that friendly, because that's the way she is. She was born in a protected place surrounded by many loved ones. She has never experienced the things you've been through, so she might not understand. To her you're not a stranger. Just a new friend she wants to get to know better. Does that help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 8th 2012, 19:21

Porcelain flicked an ear, still not completely understanding, but getting the general gist of it.
"But aren't you not supposed to talk to cats you don't know? She'd get hurt or something with that attitude." he mewed. Turning his head away, he muttered "That's what happened to China, anyways."
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 19:38

Moonsplash was about to ask Porcelain who China was, but then thought it best to wait. "I guess that is true." She mewed in agreement. " But like I said before, she is protected by the Clan, and has never ventured out of the camp." Yet. "Plus, she has her mother Snowlily, and our father Honeystar to help teach her to be careful." She brought Porcelain closer to her as she softly purred. "Maybe a certain someone could help her too. What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 8th 2012, 20:04

"Who's that certain someone?" he asked Moonsplash. "Do I know him or her? Well, I probably don't, since I'm new and all, but I met a bunch of cats. Who is it?"
He batted at Moonsplash's tail playfully, since it was right in his face. This she-cat was the only one that he knew in this huge clan, which seemed to be getting larger at every moment.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next