Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] Empty I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 17:55

Run. Run far away. Don't come back. You'll ruin us!
These were the last words told to a small kit as he ran far away from where he was born. Why was he told those words, why he lay abandoned in Windclan territory, all these questions lay unanswered in his own mind, how could he answer them if another asked?
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Custom Rank : The greatest pyro in
WarriorPoints : 4492
Female Posts : 143

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8000

Back to top Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] Empty Re: I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 20:07

Moonsplash was out hunting in the moors when she spotted something small and spotted up ahead. As she got closer she realized it was a kit lying in the grass near some heather. "Hey there.." She mewed softly. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed] Empty Re: I'll Bring the World Down Around You [O, Honeystar Needed]

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 20:28

"Who you?" Porcelain asked as he looked up at the taller she-cat. Well, taller for now. He would grow to be much taller when he was older. Maybe he had serval blood in him, enough to affect his height, but not enough to affect anything else.

"I dun know. I think I'm right. I jus dun know." he mewed as he answered Moonsplash's question. It was the truth, after all. The little tom did not know why he was there. He only knew that he was made to run, and he ran. That was all he knew. There wasn't much else in his life.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 20:50

"My name is Moonsplash. I'm a warrior of WindClan. Do you know..." She stopped herself when she saw how the kit spoke to her. He must have been abandoned or something. "You shouldn't be out here. The moors can be a dangerous place for a kit to be alone. I should bring you to my camp where it's safe, warm, and we have other kits who'd love to meet you...Unless...There is someone looking for you or is coming back?" She looked across the highlands for any sign of a searching she-cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 21:04

Porcelain looked up wide-eyed at Moonsplash. What's Windclan? What's a warrior? A camp? He decided to answer her questions instead of asking any of his own for the moment.
"No un's lookin for me." he mewed. Why should he care about the moors if they were dangerous anyways? He could see everything here! But that's not the point. Porcelain sobered up again.
"No un. I wan someun to look for me, but no un will. They dun wan me. I dun know why tho. Do you?" he asked her. "Do you know why they told me to leave?"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 21:22

Poor thing...He's only a kit, who would do such a thing? "Umm...No I'm afraid I don't. But I'll tell you what. If you want, I can take you someplace where you are wanted, who will take care of you and love you and everything. Does that sound good to you?" She hoped the kit would come then she decided to ask one more question. "You never told me who you are...What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 21:57

"I dun know what you mean." Porcelain. "What's this place?" he asked. "It sounds good, but I dun understand." The fragile-looking tom didn't know a place that was filled with love. He had never been to one, how would he know if he never knew one?
"I'm Porcelain. That's what they call me. I dun know if that's my name, but I likes it." he mewed to her. "What's your name?"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 22:19

He's still a kit, and one born from outside the clans, Moonsplash reminded herself as she tried to explain to Porcelain as best as she could. "It's called a 'Nursery', it's where kits are looked after by she-cats called queens. The queens and kits are fed and protected by cats called warriors. Along with a whole bunch of other cats, they form a clan. And the whole clan lives in a place called a camp. Since I'm a warrior of Wind-clan, I'm taking you to WindClan camp. We warriors follow a code of how to live and look after the clan. And one part of the code is to help all kits in need, no matter who they are or where they come from. Does that help Porcelain, was it? Oh, and I said I'm Moonsplash."

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 22:52

Porcelain considered this for a moment. A place where he would be loved, fed, and there would be others to live with. That seemed to fulfill all the expectations the little kit had for living conditions, nay, exceed them!
"That seems cool." he mewed. "Moonsplash, where is this place? I seems nice!" This idea of his little piece of heaven seemed to re-energize the kit, and returning his good grammar back to him. He was a smart one, after all. Surely he would prosper in this haven called Windclan.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 23:03

Moonsplash was both relieved and overjoyed at seeing the timid little kit suddenly brighten up. "It's just over those hills." She pointed with her tail towards the hills that surrounded the camp. "Do you want me to carry you there, or can you walk?" The poor kit seemed to have traveled far, but now seemed willing enough to go the extra distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 23:24

"That's looks far, but I wanna walk there." Porcelain mewed. "If I walk there, then I can walk anywhere!"
He pelted up a small hill, and looked around, seeing the different territories surrounding them. "Hey Moonsplash, what are those places?" he asked her. "They look different from here. Are they different clans or something?"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 23:50

Looking across at what Porcelain was talking about, as she followed him up the hill. "Yes, those are the territories of the other clans. There is IceClan who live in an abondoned twoleg fortress up in those mountains. ThunderClan lives in the oak forests over there. RiverClan lives along the banks of that big river. SkyClan on those mountain cliffs. And ShadowClan in the pine forests. Further on there is FireClan who live in a gorge between RiverClan and the desert, which is home to the Tribe of Fallen Darkness. There is also AwesomeClan, who believe it or not, live up in the clouds above us. At the moment we are all at peace with each other, though that hasn't always been so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 5th 2012, 23:56

"That's awe-inspiring." Porcelain breathed in wonder. So many clans, and even...a tribe?
"Wait, so there are Tribes here too?" he asked her. "That's even cooler!"
A cold breeze wafted down from where Iceclan's mountains were, making the short-furred tom shiver. "Let's go to Windclan soon, Moonsplash." he mewed. "I'm cold."
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 00:04

Moonsplash purred at Porcelain.He's sucha smart and brave little kit. He will make a fine warrior of WindClan one day for sure. "We are in WindClan." She corrected him, even though she understood what he meant. "I'm taking you to our camp, and the nursery. Would you like to race the rest of the way? It'll keep you warm until we get there. Ready? On your mark, get set, Go!" And she started off down the hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 00:27

"So this is all Windclan's territory?!" Porcelain exclaimed, his eyes widening once again. "All of this for one clan?! How many cats are in Windclan?"
When he looked at Moonsplash, he saw her race off, leaving him in the dust. "Wait for me!" he called as he sprinted after her. He of course didn't get even close to her, and was left in the dust. That didn't deter him though, and he kept on pushing, trying to run faster and faster.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 17:18

Moonsplash watched as Porcelain tried to keep up with her. She purred with a sense of pride for the little kit's determination. Windclan will have itself a fine warrior indeed. "Go running there," she commented enthusiastically. "Keep that up and you'll be catching rabbits before you know it. That is our main source of prey in WindClan, and running is how we catch them. Come on now, this is the entrance to the camp." She waited for the kit to catch up before she walked into the camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 17:21

"Hello there, Moonsplash!" Fernleaf called. She was sorting and drying herbs on a flat rock. "How was hunting?" She lay down the marigold and bounded over, eyes widening in surprise when she saw the kit. "Oh, hello, who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 6th 2012, 17:23

Applefur had visited her daughter Autumndawn and her brand new kits. Backing out of the nursery she saw Moonsplash was back. Took her longer than usual. I wonder what kept... Without finishing her thought she saw the small kit beside her. Pricking her ears slightly in interest she padded up to them. "Welcome back Moonsplash. Who is this with you?" Applefur asked curiously.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 18:13

"Okay!" chirped Porcelain as he kept on running behind Moonsplash. Soon, he had caught up with her, and was gazing at the camp entrance.
"Woah." he mewed in awe, looking at the large structure. "What's this for?" he asked Moonsplash. When he noticed the other she-cats, he hid behind Moonsplash.
"I'm Porcelain." he mewed, poking his head out from behind her legs. "Who're you guys?"
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 19:59

"It's okay Porcelain." Moonsplash reassured him as Fernleaf and Applefur came to see the new kit. "That she-cat who smells like herbs is Fernleaf, our clan medicine cat." She pointed with her tail. "She looks after those who are sick or injured, and talks to StarClan, our warrior ancestors. And over there is Applefur, the Clan Deputy. She's in charge of helping the clan Leader look after the whole clan. I'll show you our Leader, and my father, Honeystar." Turning to Applefur and Fernleaf, who both were obviously itching to hear how Moonsplash came upon Porcelain, she whispered, "I'll explain later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 20:24

"Herbs? What're those?" he asked Moonsplash.
He looked at Applefur and Fernleaf. "So you two are important?" he asked them.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 20:33

"Herbs are plants, and other stuff we use to help us heal better when we get sick or injured." Moonsplash was happy to answer all of the questions Porcelain asked. She lead him to the Medicine cat den where Honeystar was lying inside, still healing from battle wounds he had got from a wolverine. "Honeystar," she called out to her father. "I have here someone new who wants to see you." She lead Porcelain inside to meet the Leader of WindClan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 6th 2012, 20:51

Honeystar opened his eyes to see Moonsplash bringing in a little brown spotted kit with large ears inside. "I thought I heard a new voice." He mewed warmly, as he tried to move out of his nest to have a better look at the kit. "Hello there little one, I'm Honeystar as you probably know by now. So, are you here to visit WindClan, or planning on staying here?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Werepyre February 6th 2012, 20:55

"Okay..." mewed Porcelain as he followed Moonsplash. When she stopped, he kept on walking until he bumped into her leg.
"Sorry." he mewed, and then looked up at Honeystar. He hid behind Moonsplash again.
"Hello." he mumbled from behind her.
Werepyre
Werepyre
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 21:09

Moonsplash purred as she licked the top of Porcelain's head. "It's okay Porcelain dear, he's not going to bite. Honeystar just loves kits." Turning back to Honeystar she mewed softly, "I found him lying out in the moors all alone. I think he was abandoned or chased away from his home. Is it alright if he stays with us?"
Honeystar looked at the timid kit still hiding behind Moonsplash and felt sympathy for him. "Of course he can." He nodded. "You should take him to the nursery now, so he can get some milk from one of the queens."
Moonsplash looked back at Porcelain and realized he might be starving. "Thank you, Honeystar," she mewed respectively. "Come along Porcelain, are you hungry? Let's now go to the nursery I was telling you about."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next