Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Guest December 6th 2011, 19:31

Tigerspirit blushed "Oh, it`s okay." She mewed, purring.

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Frost December 6th 2011, 19:33

"Hello!" Iceclaw mewed, padding towards them.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25655
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 6th 2011, 19:36

Streamfur had been fishing all day. She ate some for herself and left the rest on the tribe's fresh kill pile. "Where should I sleep Kittystar?" Streamfur meowed up to her.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 6th 2011, 19:39

Kittystar looked at Cranepaw closely and saw to much of his proud Windclan father, he would never break the warrior code...would he? More inportantly would Tigerspirit?!? Then she leaped down and padded to the group and purred " Iceclaw have some prey with us and feel free to sleep in any den!" then she flashed a glance at Cranepaw and Tigerspirit before she was heading back to her den. But she meowed to Streamfur "Feel free o sleep in any den Streamfur!" then she was gone.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2011, 19:41

Iceclaw purred in amusement. "Looks like there's a little friendship blossoming!" she chuckled.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2011, 19:47

Tigerspirit blushed and stood up "Ummm....I`ll show you to your nest, Cranepaw..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2011, 19:48

Iceclaw heartily chewed on the salmon she had caught earlier on. "This is great!" she mumbled between bites.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 6th 2011, 20:47

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep!" Kitkat meowed, looking restless, "Kittystar, your kits are tough!" She went inside the nursery (If there isn't a nursery and they share, then just say she went into her den.) and curled up, exausted.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 6th 2011, 21:04

Honeystar had also been watching closely at the scene between the Tribe deputy and his son (while letting out a warm silent purr). It's so wonderful to see those two like each other. Cranepaw could find both security and a way to open-up more with Tigerspirit by his side. When he looked up to see Kittystar's reaction, his purring slowly died down. If only there was someone like her in WindClan for him.

"Awh, Why does Kittystar keep disappearing before I get the chance to say 'hi' to her?" Moonpaw mewed, interrupting Honeytar's deep thoughts.

"Because she has both a whole Tribe to look after, as well as two kits to take care of." Honeystar replied sternly. Then seeing how disappointed Moonpaw was, he added warmly. "But I'm sure you'll get a chance to spend time with your former Mentor tomorrow."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2011, 22:17

"Follow me, Cranepaw." She mewed, her head low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 6th 2011, 22:24

As he followed Tigerspirit to where he would sleep, he realized something different about her. "Are you alright?" he asked.
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4845
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2011, 22:33

She shook her head "Ya, I-I`m fine..." She looked at Cranepaw sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 6th 2011, 22:52

As he gazed up at Tigerspirit he could see sorrow in her Ice-blue eyes. "It's okay." he purred reassuringly, as he walked up closer to her [and trying to hide the lump in his throat]. "I feel the same way too."
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4845
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 01:05

~ Can I ask something? How come this is the tribe and the tribe-cats don't have tribe names? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 16:55

~Because tribe names are sooooo long XD~

Kittystar sighed and whispered to Kitkat "Kitkat there's something going on between Cranepaw and Tigerspirit but I don't want either of them to get hurt or cause a war between the tribe and WIndclan....I just wish there was a cat in the tribe for Tigerspirit....Maybe Dragonmeteor.....It could never work unless Cranepaw...joined the tribe...poor Cranepaw why did his first crush have to be in my Tribe???"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 7th 2011, 17:16

Streamfur had slept in the warriors' den the other night. She woke up and found Tigerspirit. "How's life in the tribe?" she asked.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 17:39

Kitkat woke up, startled from a dream. "I'm gonna go outside to get some fresh air." She meowed. She padded outside. A full moon. She walked by the warriors den to here Streamfur. "It's great." Kitkat meowed, "And I'm happy that my kits are going to grow up in such a nice clan." She walked off, happy. She went back into the nursery and fell asleep once more.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 17:42

Kittystar gently pushed her kits from her belly then smashed her paws into Kitkat flank and growled "I was just wanting to test you're skills since you've been slacking on you're duties because of you're kits but I was just testing!" she snickered and then pretended to write down "Kitkat's skill are as good a mere apprentice maybe a newborn kit!"XD
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 17:45

"Leave me alone! I'm still mad at you! Get out." Kitkst hissed, eyes closed. She unsheathed her claws and opened one eye. "I mean it."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 7th 2011, 17:49

Honeystar had gotten near the den that Kittystar and Kikat were in when he heard the commotion. "Uhh...Kittystar is everything okay?" he asked quietly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 17:50

"I know! She's acting different..." Kitkat trailed off, not wanting to set Kittystar in her anger mode.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 17:52

Kittystar just roller her eyes and meowed "mother just told me a few nights ago and she told me not to tell you because she said you weren't ready! The Kits say mother vists them alot....Flameflicker and Lilycloud both do.....I miss them both..." then she nosed Gracekit and MAllowkit to their feet and before she vanished into the night she meowed wistfuly "Kitkat.....I....I talked to Lilycloud last night.....She said she was sorry for never telling you....Flameflicker wouldn't let her......." then she and the kits were gone
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2011, 17:53

Cranepaw wrote:As he gazed up at Tigerspirit he could see sorrow in her Ice-blue eyes. "It's okay." he purred reassuringly, as he walked up closer to her [and trying to hide the lump in his throat]. "I feel the same way too."
Tigerspirit rubbed against his head "I`m sorry..." She dashed to her nest, crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 17:55

Kittystar pushed her kits into her den and saw Tigerspirit crying. Then she padded to Tigerspirit and stood at the entrence to the den and asked softly "Are you okay Tigerspirit???"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 17:55

"Just go away! I don't want to talk to anyone right now! I have too many things to think about. I'm not going to forgive you until I know you're not lying, Kittystar!" Kitkat hissed and she went to sleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next