Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Frost December 4th 2011, 19:11

~ ohhhhhh I didn't notice that! What an honour! Sweat ~

Iceclaw silently dropped next to Kitkat like a ghost. "Hello Kitakat and Kittystar! Whose kits do they belong to?" she mewed, glancing at Mallowkit and Gracekit.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 4th 2011, 19:13

Kittystar padded up and purred "Those two are mine Iceclaw and I'm glad you could make it!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 4th 2011, 19:27

Iceclaw flashed her a grin and settled down in the cave. She let out a yawn. "Sorry I was a little late... Pain trapped me in my own den." Her eyes narrowed. "But I flung him into the ... never mind about that..." Wink
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 4th 2011, 19:39

"Into the what?" Kitkat asked, "Well, nevermind. Did you hear? I'm going to have kits!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10227
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 4th 2011, 19:41

Iceclaw purred," Kits? I'm glad I already had my litter!"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 4th 2011, 19:41

Honeystar quietly walked into the camp with Moonpaw and Cranepaw by his sides. "Hello Kittystar." he called in a parched voice. "I heard the news. Congratulations on your kits, and to you too Kitkat....Do you have any water nearby?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10448
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 4th 2011, 19:42

"Water?" Iceclaw echoed. She flicked her tail towards the stream nearby.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 4th 2011, 19:43

Kittystar smiled and lead them to a waterfall that sliced through the camp and she purred "Feel free to have prey and if there's anything you need tell me!" then she was gone over the cliffs.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 4th 2011, 19:45

Nodding his head in thanks, he and his kits went over to have a drink.
"Ahh, that's much better." he said after he finished. "It was a long walk from WindClan Territory and the desert heat here didn't help."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10448
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 4th 2011, 19:46

Gracekit and Mallowkit raced along the bridge over the waterfall shouting "Mamma! Mamma! Theres a dead eagle by the north cliff side again!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 4th 2011, 19:46

"It was really quick for me since I know the short cuts now," Iceclaw winked. Wink
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 4th 2011, 19:53

Cranepaw gazed up at the sky, as if the eagle would actually appear from above.
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4837
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 4th 2011, 19:56

Gracekit and Mallowkit were bounded to where Cranepaw was and then they were meowing "Just sitting there is gonna attrack eagles who would gadly eat you!" Purred Mallowkit while Gracekit nodded.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 4th 2011, 20:00

"Umm...Okay." Cranepaw looked at Kittystar's kits. "So where should we go then?"
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4837
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 4th 2011, 20:03

Iceclaw purred at the kits.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 4th 2011, 20:04

Mallowkit shrugged his shoulders and melwed "Just keep moving!" then the two were running after a dust bunny.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 4th 2011, 20:08

"Don't listen to them, Cranepaw." Kitkat said, "They've listened to too many elders tales!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 4th 2011, 20:10

Mallowkit truned around to yowl "Yeah! We've been listening to you!!!!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 4th 2011, 20:13

"Oh, you're gonna get it!" Kitkat meowed playfully and she cuffed Mallowkit's ear.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2011, 20:14

Moonpaw mrrowed in amusement at this. "Come on, let's go take a look around. Hey Kitkat, when will Kittystar get back do you think? Is Tigerspirit nearby?" Cranepaw turned around and stared at his littermate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 4th 2011, 20:17

Mallowkit sqealed in delight and smacked at Kitkats face.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 4th 2011, 20:19

"Grrr! I'm an eagle!" Kitkat meowed and picked up Mallowkit by the scruff, "I'm taking you away to my nest!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 6th 2011, 17:16

~Jala is the spirit of the desert and most tribe cats thank Jala and Starclan for prey and rain~

Mallowkit sqealed and wailed "Help me! Help me! Jala save me!!!!" then Gracekit rammed into Kitkat and pulled her down sqeaking "I am Lightningrains! The spirit of thunder anf speed and I shall conqure any eagle whom dare step in my path!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 6th 2011, 17:30

~Am I invited?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 6th 2011, 17:34

Streamfur looked around and meowed, "Wheres Lionclaw?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8444
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next