Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 12th 2011, 18:39

Kittystar sighed and then called "Mallowkit! Time for a nap!" Mallowkit trotted in and meowed "Its sooo fun with Phoenixkit here! Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla" she spaced out, her heart twisted with pity as she though sadly Does he not remeber that cats can not take a mate outside there clan unless it is okay with there leader?? Will my baby leave me for Phoenixkit when the time is right??? Would he really have the courage to leave the tribe for her?? Would Phoenixkit leave Fireclan??? Oh STarclan! Why couldn't he fall for some ones elses kits?? In the tribe??? But I guess there is no point in worrying now because he is only 3 moons old.....what if he just sneaks out to meet her every night??? Then he'd be to sleepy to train....Ummm......maybe I should think of something easier on my mind. How about finding the tribe a medicine cat?? Maybe HAwktalon. no she is to loyal to being a warrrior...Gracekit?? SNowkit?? Lilykit....???Yes maybe Lilykit, she is loyal,kind, and caring.....alll the good quiaties of a medicine cat.What if she wants kits or a mate??? MAn.....we need more clanmates..she paniced then as Mallowkit and Gracekit curled up together she looked out the cavern entarnce and though sadly They want to leave.....I wish Applefur and Honeystar were in my tribe..Iceclaw and SNowlily and Lightningstorm too! Being a clan leader is soo hard....but....but leaving my friends and family is even harder than I though.....maybe we can meet at a gathering, but then we couldn't really be too friendly only polite and cool with them. Starclan when you told me to leave WIndclan to create my tribe you said it would not be easy but leaving my friends on the moor felt like I left half of who I am there. Oh Starclan why is you're will so hard??? Kittystar stop being a downer, put a smile on and go talk, even if you are half heartedly talking.Kittystar padded up to Iceclaw and meowed half heartedly "How...err...are you..um...today Iceclaw??" she tried to act happy but it was still hurting and she flexed her claws.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lightclaw December 12th 2011, 19:11

Lightningstorm left camp with Heavystep, a grim expression plastered on her face. Heavystep followed her worriedly. Once they were a good ways out of camp, Lightningstorm stopped walking. "What'd you need to tell me, Lightningstorm?" Heavystep asked curiously. "I want you to keep an open mind while I tell you this..." she mewed. "Okay...what is it?". Lightningstorm sat and looked directly into Heavystep's eyes. "I have fallen in love with Riversplash of ShadowClan. We are planning on making a new Clan together. I wanted to ask you to join." Heavystep's face turned from confusion to shock to anger. "What? Why? Huh? I'm gonna skin him!" Heavystep snarled, standing abruptly. Lightningstorm frowned. "No you won't. If you lay a paw on him, I'll never speak to you again." Lightningstorm replied venomously. she was deadly serious.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13712
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 12th 2011, 19:18

Kittystar heard it and gasped "Lightningstorm and Riversplash????? Oh wow! How could I not notice it before???" she glidded away from the fighting two.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 12th 2011, 19:22

Heavystep flattened his ears to his skull. I can't believ she'd choose that fox-heart over her Clan and her own brother! he thought furiously. Lightningstorm sighed. "I don't want to fight with you. I'd really like you to join our Clan." she mewed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 12th 2011, 19:23

As she was cleaning out the wounds on her hads she over hear a conversation she didn't think she meant to. Her ears perked as she stood perfectly still. It came out faint and spotty at first but as it continued she could hear and understand more of what was being said. Who? Who are they? Why are they talking about betraying their clan? Is it a tribecat? Windclan maybe? She listened harder trying to identify who she was over-hearing. Unable to identify the vioces for sure she settled for just listening to what was going on. Her muscles were tensed as she hear one of the voices speak out in anger. She was ready to attack if she needed to involve herself in a fight that could break out in any moment. Snowlily's gaze was focused in the direction of the cat's voices. Can they see me? Or hear me perhaps? What am I going to do if they start fighting? I'm not sure but I don't think I was meant to hear the conversation. They did leave the camp and whisper it to each other.... Of course they didn't want me to hear. What kind of stupid question was that? Her heart raced as she began looking for a place to escape to so she wouldn't be seen.her tail flicking around in the air as her anxiety levels rose.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433513
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 12th 2011, 19:28

Heavystep paused in his ranting when he smelled the faint scent of IceClan. "Snowlily? Iceclaw? I know one of you is there. Please come out from your hiding spot him mewed evenly. Did they over hear? I hope not. I am angry at Lightningstorm, but I don't want her to be in trouble! he thought in distress. Lightningstorm stared at the trees. I needed to tell the Clan anyways. she thought, mentally shrugging.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 12th 2011, 19:37

Kitkat padded out of thhe nursery since her kits were asleep. She got some prey from the fresh kill pile and ate it really fast. She thought of Lilycloud. She betrayed me! Don't think about her! Kitkat told herself. But she couldn't stop thinking of her. Shedidn't know if she should orgive her or hate her. "StarClan, tell me what to do!" Kitkat moaned.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10227
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 12th 2011, 19:40

Kittystar stumbled over to Kitkat's side and flopped down and murmured "Can you grabb me something Kitkat???? I'm just.....weak right now..." she admitted before she streched on her side and felt Mallowkit and Gracekit bouncing all over her and she tried to purr but it was caught in her throat.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 12th 2011, 19:43

Snowlily wanted to run. To flee somewhere where they couldn't reach her. She knew she would be able to outrun them but she wasn't sure she could over power them if they somehow managed to catch her. Instead, she sat there silently as she took a few deep breaths to calm her racing heart. "It's Snowlily" she mewed cooly. ~Mrs. Snowlily to you~ She replaced her nervous look with a more calm and collected one and her nerves subsided which was strange since she hadn't been able to focus herself on anything but her thoughts for days. She looked back her mountains, and where the Iceclan camp sound be. She knew her territory all to well. Every rock, every tunnel, and every frozen puddle. That was her domain. She worked up her courage and padded over to the cats she had yet to name with her head held high. Lightningstorm and her brother... What was his name again? [b]She wasn't about to let them know they caught her by surprise only a moment ago. One question continued to nag at her though. How did this strange tom I only know to be Lightningstorms brother know who I am by my scent. I've been in the tribe's camp for so long now that I can't distinguish my own scent among the other cats. Why would he bother to remember who I am? These concerns echoed in her mind as she collected herself ans sat defiantly in front of both of the Thunderclan warrior. She nodded to Heavystep confirming the suspicion that played out in his eyes. "I heard every word" she mewed before focusing her gaze on something in the distance.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 12th 2011, 19:48

"Sure!" Kitkat replied to Kittystar. She got a plump rabbit out of the fresh kill pile and gave it to her. "Your welcome." Kitkat meowed before walking away.

~Tigerspirit and Moonpaw when are you getting back?!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 12th 2011, 19:51

"Thank" she meowed hollowly before she plucked up the rabbit and left into the nuresy with kits stumbling after her.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 12th 2011, 19:54

Iceclaw let her sister clean her coat and she shook her sleek fur in satisfaction. "Thank you Snowlily!" she purred as she bade her farewell. Honeystar and Snowlily purred in amusement and Iceclaw blushed slightly.The white she-cat's blue eyes met Applefur and she nodded. "We'll take care of Phoenixkit."

Suddenly noticing that Kittystar was talking to her, she dipped her head respectfully at her and replied," I'm fine, Kittystar. Just resting for awhile after my... err bedraggled state."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 12th 2011, 19:55

"You can tell whom ever you want. I was about to tell my Clan anyway." Lightningstorm mewed, her sky blue eyes blank. Heavystep frowned. "Were you spying on us?" he asked suspiciously, unsheathing his claws reflexivly. "Heavystep, calm yourself. It doesn't matter. I only brought you away from the Tribe camp so they wouldn't see your reaction." Lightningstorm mewed calmly. If he doesn't learn to control his anger, the Clans'll have a hard time trusting him... Lightningstorm thought worriedly. Heavystep sighed and sheathed his claws, his eyes- identical to Lightningstorms- still hard and untrusting. He's so on edge. I wonder what those rogues did to make him this way.... Lightningstorm thought curiously.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 12th 2011, 19:58

Kittystar shook away her dazed look and rasped weakly "Good for you Iceclaw.....I'm just a little under the weather today.." she coughed and then shivered before she coughed "Nothing a little rest can't heal! Enjoy the rest of you're stay here!" she rasped before she dragged herself into the nuresy. "Momma! Are you okay??? You look sick!" wailed Mallowkit and Kittystar rasped "Just a little cough sweetie, now why don't you rest???" the kits looked nervous before the settled into her belly and soon drifted off into sleeep while she lay away choughing.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 12th 2011, 19:59

With a despondent sigh, Iceclaw padded away from Kittystar. She grabbed a hare gingerly in her mouth and settled down next to Phoenixkit and Applefur. "Share?" she offered to both kit and warrior.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 12th 2011, 20:02

Kitkat padded back into the nursery, looking bored. There's nothing to do stuck in this fox hole! What should I do? Kitkat asked herself. She saw a moss ball and started to play with it. It didn't satisfy her, but it would work.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 12th 2011, 20:04

While demolishing the last bits of her meal and leaving behind some for Applefur and Phoenixkit, Iceclaw noticed another tribe she-cat looking bored. What was her name again? Kitkat. The IceClan warrior padded over towards her and dipped her head. "We haven't really introduced each other yet. I'm Iceclaw of IceClan, Snowlily's sister." she mewed.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 12th 2011, 20:07

Snowlily purred in amusement at Heavystep's lack of control. "No. If you MUST know I was NOT spying on you. It wasn't until you started speaking that I knew you were there. I was waiting for Honeystar so we could go hunting for a while. It soesn't appear that I will be doing any tonight though due to all the inturruptions I've been experiencing." Her eyes blazing cooly as the flash over the length of Heavysteps face, before she snaps a look at Lightningstorm. "Besides, If I had any intention of SPYING on you as you so blatantly put it you wouldn't have know I was there. It's a terrible mistake I would never make. Psh. Standing upwind from the prey. Nothing sort of unthinkable" she finished coldly. Normally she was quite calm. She could control everything around her simply by choosing the right words. What is it that his energy does to me that gets me worked up like this. Stay calm. You don't need to start anything with Thunderclan by killing one of their warriors. ESPECIALLY not in the tribe's territory. "What are you sneaking about for anyway? Shouldn't you be backing in camp eating?" she mused.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 12th 2011, 20:10

"Hello, Iceclaw. I'm Kitkat, queen of the Tribe and Kittystar's sister. I just found out she was, too." Kitkat smiled. She loved to meet new cats. Kitkat licked her kits then asked, "How are you?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 12th 2011, 20:16

Heavystep simply scoffed. "Just because I am used to the ways of Rogues doesn't mean I just eat, sleep, and make dirt." Lightningstorm frowned. "Snowlily, I know most Warriors don't take too kindly to exrogues. I also know that you don't like Heavystep, but he's been through a lot. In his life as a rogue, he recieved high ranks because of his strength, intellegence, and leadership skills. That didn't keep more than half the cats from trying to kill him. Now he came into Clan life hoping for a bit of peace and love in the way of the Clans. I don not appreciate you spitting at him." Lightningstorm mewed, her usually calm or humorous eyes blazing.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 12th 2011, 20:18

"Well, I'm going to go hunting! Bye!" Kitkat meowed. She padded outside of the entrance and heared Lightningstorm. "What's going on?" Kitkat snarled. She padded up to them, curious about what was happening.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 12th 2011, 20:45

Snowlily purred, finding Heavystep's life story fairly amusing. "He just needs to work on his self control. That's all I'm saying. I have no issue here. You are the ones to call me out of my waiting spot. It's not like anything you said influences me at all. At least not for the time being..." Her tail swished at the tip and her gaze flickered as she looked back at Heavystep. "I'm sure this won't be the last time we see each other. I look forward to our next meeting. However, as it stands I have somewhere to be. They should be waiting on me by now. Good night to you both." She padded off back in the direction she came from. How is it that her brother's lack of control was made me fault? Now I remember why I don't trust most cats outside my clan. She shook her head as she returned back to where Honeystar should have been waiting for her, her eyes still blazing cooly.

Last edited by Snowlily on December 12th 2011, 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 12th 2011, 20:48

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?!" Kitkat demanded.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 12th 2011, 20:53

Iceclaw meanwhile was gazing at the darkening sky worriedly. Where was her sister? Shouldn't she be back from her hunting trip? She paced about restlessly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 12th 2011, 20:55

~OOC: I haven't even left yet! Honeystar is too slow!!! DX Maybe I'll just ditch him. Smile~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next