Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5708
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 17:57

Kittystar looked at Tigerspirit and murmured "Cranepaw??" her eyes soft and gentle, her frame outlined in moonlight, her tiny body glowing in the soft moonlight so she looked exactly like Lilycloud and Flameflicker.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Guest December 7th 2011, 18:07

"What about Cranepaw?" She snapped back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 18:30

Kittystar sighed and meowed "Do you like him? Because he has fallen for you.....hard......"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 18:43

"Is everyone okay?" Kitkat asked. Then she saw Cranepaw standing in the moonlight. "You and Tigerspirit like eachother, don't you?" Kitkat asked gently. Then a sudden pain shot through Kitkat. Her kits! "My kits! They're coming!" Kitkat shouted, running into the nursery.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10236
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 18:48

Kittystar looked at TIgerspirit and she murmured "The path you walk is full of twists and turns chosen by Starclan but only you, Tigerspirit can chose which turn to take...." then she was at Kitkat's side, meowing "Relax.....lay down Kitkat." her eyes were calm and her face showed no emition.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 18:51

Kitkat laid down in her nest, eyes wide with fear, "What do I do? Who's going to help me?" She asked, "I'm scared, Kittystar."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 19:05

Kittystar looked at her and meowed "I will help you and you need to relax, its not like going into battle for you're life Kitkat! Now just relax but do not fall asleep, you need to tell me when there coming!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 7th 2011, 19:06

Cranepaw rushed into the Nursery [for the moment forgetting about what was happening between him and Tigerspirit]. "I'll help!" He mewed as he rushed towards Kitkat's flank, and began lightly probbing her side with his paw. "Kittystar, where do you keep your herbs?! We're going to need raspberry leaves, honey, and definitely a stick."
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4846
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 19:08

"Cranepaw? How do you know what to do?! You're not a medicine cat!" Kitkat meowed in pain, "But if you know what to do, HELP ME!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 19:12

Kittystar looked at him and meowed"Kitkat its normal to be in pain but you need to push through it! Ignor it! Now telll me what you want to name you're kits! and Cranepaw We really don't need any of that unless it goes badly, but hopefully it won't! I mean I did just fine with out any herbs, we just need to help Kitkat..." then she hissed to Cranepaw "Keep her calm, if she's to nervous it could hurt the kits! Now just keep her calm and steady while I see if we have any herbs yet..."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 19:15

"Ok, just help me." Kitkat meowed, calming down. "I want to see what the kits look like before I name them, Kittystar."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 19:15

"What's going on?" Iceclaw asked, bounding towards Kittystar.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25656
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 7th 2011, 19:19

With a nod, Cranepaw went up to face Kikat. "Kitkat listen to me." He purred softly but firmly as he rubbed the back of her neck with his tail. "Focus on your breathing and not the pain. Do just as I'm doing." Cranepaw began breathing deeply in and out.
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4846
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 19:20

"Ok. How do you know this, anyways?" Kitkat asked, then she immitated Cranepaw's breathing.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 19:21

Kittystar looked at Iceclaw and purred "My sisters kits are coming!" then she turned back to Kitkat and purred soothingly "Kitkat did want any names spacficly? Like Moonkit or Eaglekit? Like the name you wanted as soon as you found out you're having kits????"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 19:25

"Ahhh... kits." Iceclaw's gaze softened. She thought for a moment.

"Shouldn't you have tribe names?"

~ oh and Kittystar, I thought of a really nice tribe name for Gracekit - Grace of the Nightingale's song~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 19:26

~Well they don't have to unless they want to! I'm not going to force a person into a name they hate....~

Kittystar nodded and Gracekit and MAllowkit crept into the den peeking at Kitkat.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 19:28

"Kittystar, you realize your kits are peeking in on us?" Kitkat meowed, a bad pain in her belly, "Can we please get a move on?!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 19:33

Kittystar sighed and called "Iceclaw can you please watch over MAllowkit and Gracekit????" then she turned to Kitkat and soothed "Kittings take a while but just talk to me and try not to move...." she soothed.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 19:36

~ ok ~

Iceclaw nodded, sweeping Gracekit and Mallowkit towards her with her tail. "Stay with me okay? Your mother is busy."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 19:37

"Ok... How long do they take? Becuase I'm in pain!" Kitkat meowed, taking deep breaths.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 19:38

"Bite on a stick! It helps to distract you!" Iceclaw mewed, overhearing Kitkat's mews of agony.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 19:39

Kittystar meowed "Kits come when there ready.....now just relax!" she soothed

Gracekit and Mallowkit stared and then Mallowkit blurted out "Why do you like to live in a ice hut???" then he blushed in embrassment
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 19:40

~ are they talking to ME? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 19:42

~Yeah, they were wondering why on earth you wanted to live in a ice castle because theu though it was sooo cold since they are growing up in a desert~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next