Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!* Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!* Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!*

+6
Lilacstar
Rainfeather
Frost
Icestar
Honeystar
Stareye
10 posters

Go down

The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!* Empty The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!*

Post by Stareye October 2nd 2011, 21:37

With my other contest due to end Tuesday, it's time to open another one! Someone on another Warriors forum did something like this, so this is my own version!
This time we'll find out what is popular among the fanbase in Warriors and what is not! (At least for this forum population anyway) Here is how it will work...
Every 7 days there will be a new category posted, and you get to vote in all the sub categories. (E.g Best medicine cats, best seris e.t.c) Instead of voting in a poll, please tell me all of your answers for one category in a post on this topic. Once those seven days are up, I'll take in the results and post the next category without annoucing the winner. Once all of the categories are voted for, I'll post the results with a short description for each!
Okay, I've decided the catergories!
Catergories

Characters (October 16th-October 22nd)

Best Hero/Main character
Brambleclaw I
Feathertail I
Worst Hero/Main Character
Hollyleaf
Best Villan
Scourge

Worst Villan
Antpelt II
Tigerstar I

Best Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat
Crookedstar
Worst Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat
Pinestar
Best Minor Character
Hailstar
Worst Minor Character
Berrynose

Feel free to discuss your choices right here while you wait for the final results to come in!

Last edited by Stareye on October 20th 2011, 18:22; edited 5 times in total
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6285
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!* Empty Re: The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!*

Post by Honeystar October 2nd 2011, 21:45

Awesome!!! Happy
Can't wait to see what this contest is going to be like.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10434
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!* Empty Re: The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!*

Post by Icestar October 2nd 2011, 21:50

I like this idea it sounds cool. I wonder what the categories will be! Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15907
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 2nd 2011, 21:55

Sounds Cool!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather October 2nd 2011, 22:55

I love the idea Stareye!! Happy
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8284
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye October 4th 2011, 14:12

The categories are up! Please re read the first post because I have edited the rules a bit!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6285
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 15th 2011, 13:42

I nominate Feathertail for best hero/main character!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 15th 2011, 16:21

YEAH me too Tigerspirit, Feathertail is very brave, and heroic!!! YAH FEATHERTAIL!!! The Worst/Best of Everything Warriors! A.K.A Warriors Awards! *Categories Posted!* 861405
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 15th 2011, 16:23

I nominate Brambleclaw for best hero/main character. Brambleclaw will always be my fav! Very Happy I <3 Brambleclaw! Ecstatic :
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7817
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 16th 2011, 09:38

I nominate Tigerstar for worst villian! The guy needs to learn to give up.
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Furry friend to all.
WarriorPoints : 4608
Female Posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 16th 2011, 10:08

Oh man. I'm torn between Brambleclaw and Feathertail for best hero/main character.
Tigerstar is a cool villain [but like Firestar, he's getting kinda annoying to see in almost every book].
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan October 16th 2011, 10:22

I nominate Antpelt for worst villan XD He wasn't that evil.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4813
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 16th 2011, 12:34

Oh and I nominate Crookedstar for Best Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat. Go Crookedstar!
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Furry friend to all.
WarriorPoints : 4608
Female Posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 16th 2011, 12:53

Iceshadow wrote:I nominate Antpelt for worst villan XD He wasn't that evil.

Oh yeah Antpelt, Hahahaha! XD
You never really hear anyone talk about him ever.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 16th 2011, 16:52

I agree about Antpelt! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 17th 2011, 01:56

I nominate Antpelt for the worst villian. He tries to be evil... but fails XD
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 13th 2011, 17:58

The worst villain would be Honeyfern or Cinderheart
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down