Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted

+17
Noxe
Phoenixwing
Heatherpool
Rainfeather
Stormheart
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Lunarlight
Darkblaze
SkyStar
Honeystar
Nyx
Lightclaw
Icestar
Frost
Scarlett
21 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted Empty Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted

Post by Scarlett March 27th 2012, 01:03

Posting Fanfic

Thunderclan:
Spoiler:

Iceclan:
Spoiler:

CHAPTER 1:

Spoiler:

Chapter 2:

Spoiler:

CHAPTER 3:

Spoiler:

Please note that for all of you that have read this in advance as a "sneak peek" so to speak, this is my complete first chapter with all of my edits and additions. It may help to read it from beginning to end, especially considering in the end I decided to take it in a different direction than originally planned. Thanks for reading. Smile 

Fanlist: (Just request to be added)
Honeystar (Windclan Leader)
Snowswirl66 (Windclan)
Brightstar (Riverclan Leader)
Fabfur (Riverclan)
Maplestream (Riverclan)
Skystar (Skyclan Leader)
Icetail (Skyclan)
Rainfeather (Skyclan)
Spiritstrike (Tribe of Falling Darkness)
Lightningstar (Earthclan Leader)
Lunarlight (Earthclan)
Icee (Earthclan)
Gingerblaze (Shadowclan)
Duskstar (Duskclan Leader)

Last edited by Snowlily on June 3rd 2012, 10:38; edited 24 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433511
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted Empty Re: Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted

Post by Frost March 27th 2012, 04:47

I like the first chapter! Hopefully I'll be in some of the rest haha! Maybe... hmm... me trying to follow your tracks and eventually found you? ^-^

Oh Lily, I was wondering whether maybe you could have a few POV and maybe if Honey's in it, you could make him write a chapter! haha! i don't mind writing one for you Smile meow? what do you think?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25645
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted Empty Re: Snowlily's Untitled Fan-fic: Chapter Three Now Posted

Post by Scarlett March 27th 2012, 08:11

Haha maybe. I may not need other povs though soon with what im planning to do. Wink You'll see a lot of several cats in it dont worry. Theres still many to come. Smile I'll probably give it a chapter or so for her to take it all in and then things will get crazier. Cat Smile This will be fun.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 27th 2012, 11:19

As I said before, awesome Fanfic! It's so detailed and great so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15919
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 27th 2012, 11:23

Thank you. I am hoping to have chapter two done and posted by Sunday as well as all of the descriptions for all of the clan cats. There's still a lot to go but thanks again. Wink
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw March 27th 2012, 16:24

I love it! It is so....mysterious at first. Then sweet. Finally, my heart broke when Snowlily said he was never coming back. It was wonderfully written!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13710
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 27th 2012, 16:45

Haha thanks. That was sort of the point thought i didnt realize thats what i was going to do until i decided to add the flashbacks. Cat Smile thank you!

Last edited by Snowlily on March 29th 2012, 18:27; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2012, 22:23

Hiii! It's good, but hard to understand at first. Now I understand it, though! Great job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 28th 2012, 11:19

Yeah the begining is meant to be a little confuang but it ahould clear itself up.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 28th 2012, 15:54

It's really good, Snow! I like how you switchedit back and forth between your memories... Was it your memories? Razz Haha, you make me want to restart my fanfic. You know, the one with the wolves.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 28th 2012, 16:14

Well it is very well done Snow. You have a very unique, though at times hard to follow, style. Keep it up.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10446
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 28th 2012, 16:57

Haha yeah theyre flashbavks. Its meant to be a bit difficult to follow until you get to the end because I chose to start at a point where you have to be filled in on what.has already happened along with what is actually going on. I wanted to do it that way though to challenge myself a bit because its a bit difficult to break up so hopefully it turned out right. Im working on chapter 2 now but go for it nrightstar. I havent written a review for you in a long time.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 28th 2012, 18:08

I LOVE IT PUT ME ON THE FAN LIST!!!
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8625
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 29th 2012, 09:53

Thanks for the support everyone. The next chapter should be done by the end of today, hopefully. I made a minor adjustment to the phrasing on one of the sentences in chapter one that should help to clear things up too. The descriptions still probably will not be done until Sunday though at the earliest. I apologize for the wait.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 29th 2012, 15:53

Yay! By the way, Snow, can you add me to the fan list? I might start again on one of my other, older fanfics soon, or restart on the wolf one. It'll be great if you could review when I've finished a chapter. Very Happy

I think Iceclaw's idea on the different POVs is a great idea! ^.^
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 29th 2012, 16:34

Haha i dont know about the pov think because it conflicts with later plans though i may later on if im doing several big events one character cant cover it all so ill just bring the whole story together then split it
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 29th 2012, 17:46

Haha the sneak peak of your second chapter was great! Hope it'll be out soon Smile
Glad you liked it Brightstar, and just saying, you're in the next chapter xD

Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25645
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2012, 17:53

I love this! Are you updating it, or...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 29th 2012, 18:14

@Brightstar: Of course I'd be happy to review it for you. Smile
@Iceclaw: lol thanks for the feedback. I'll post it today or tomorrow but it'll be done shortly. Wink
@Tigerspirit: yeah. I'm adding it as I finish it though the story is coming easy, the wording...not so much.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2012, 18:25

I'm sorry. That's why I gave up on all of my Fan-Fics or stories.... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 29th 2012, 18:31

Haha well it's hard to focus on it when my boyfriend is around which is most of the time. He likes to talk to me while I'm trying to write or he'll have the radio volume in the car on high, etc. anyway when he is around I lose my train of thought pretty easily, however, when it's just me like right now, I can get several good paragraphs done at once. Chapter one was done in one night between 8 and midnight. It good practice for me too. It helps me organize all of my thoughts on paper and make sure to be very detailed so that readers don't miss anything that I see in my mind when I am working on my own stories. That's why I'm so determined now to stick with it. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2012, 18:52

Well I'm sure it's gonna be great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 29th 2012, 19:00

Thanks for the support. The fanlist is expanding so hopefully that means people are reading. The next chapter, I am hoping, gets more interesting. I'm working on paragraph thirteen at the minute while he's away but I got distracted for a bit because his baby cousins wanted to show me the tricks they could do on the trampoline. It was a nice little break though. Smile I hope you all enjoy the next chapter.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2012, 19:04

Can you add me to the Fanlist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 29th 2012, 19:07

Haha sure thing. Wink
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next