Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!

2 posters

Go down

What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!  Empty What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!

Post by Brambleheart5 October 2nd 2011, 16:45

PROLOGUE

Snowkit sat in the middle of the Thunderclan camp grooming himself. He opened his eyes to see Speckletail's mouth moving. Snowkit cocked his head. Was there something wrong? Suddenly talons dug deep into his sides and lifted him of the ground. He yowled in pain and struggled to get free. He saw Speckletail jumping up and down yowling. He stretched out his paws hoping his mother would grab him but she couldn't.
"Snowkit!" She yowled to the sky.
Snowkit closed his eyes letting out another yowl. Then he gave up. It was no hope. He would die. Suddenly the talons let go and Snowkit yowled as he landed in a bush. He was alive! but how long will he,a deaf kit, live alone in the wild?

CHAPTER: 1
Snowkit sighed as he stared up at the sky. What will I do? He thought. I'm hungry, cold and deaf. He saw a rabbit hole and crawled in. It wasn't very warm but it was shelter. He closed his eyes hoping that it was all a dream. He ignored the blood coming from his sides. He was all alone. He missed his mother's love and care how she would stroke him with her tail.
Snowkit closed his eyes tighter. Every thing will be fine. He thought. It's all one big dream. But no matter how much Snowkit thought this he knew it wasn't a dream. He knew that he was going to die. Soon sleep drifted over Snowkit. Tomorow will be better.

Snowkit woke up to see the sun was up. He wondered what Thunderclan was doing. Suddenly he felt the ground shake someone was coming.
"What are you doing here,kit?" Said a deep voice.
Snowkit looked up at a big white tom with black paws.
"I said who are you!' The tom hissed at Snowkit.
Snowkit stared at the tom trying to understand what was happening.
"What are you deaf?" The tom spat.
Snowkit was still silent. The tom hissed and gave the kit a shove.
"Get out of here!" He hissed.
Snowkit stumbled away getting the feeling this tom didn't want him around. He glanced back at the tom.
"Get!" He hissed.
Snowkit turned again and dashed off. Why do I have to be deaf? Snowkit ran up to a stream and stopped. I wish I could be back at Thunderclan with Speckletail. Snowkit felt the ground shake again and dashed away. He wanted to be left alone.
Snowkit walked for what felt like hours. Soon he laid down. He gasped to see the he was no longer in the forest he was in the mountains!

Snowkit stepped forward only to slip on the edge of a cliff. He tumbled down into darkness. He opened his eyes to see a cave. He padded in. Inside was a sparkling waterfall. Suddenly a dark brown tom padded up to him.
"My name is The Teller Of Pointed Stones." He meowed.
Snowkit cocked his head.
"But please call me Stoneteller." The tom meowed. "Is there something wrong?"
Snowkit stared blankly at him.
"Come over here." Stoneteller whispered. "Come on don't be afraid."
Snowkit didn't flinch. Stoneteller walked up to him.
"Are you OK?" He yowled in Snowkit's ear.
Snowkit didn't move.
Stoneteller stared at Snowkit for a moment. "Your deaf aren't you?"

CHAPTER:2

Snowkit sat next to a small gray tabby as Stoneteller told the other cats that lived with him about the kit.
"I think we should give this deaf kit a tride name!" Shouted a gray she-cat.
Stoneteller nodded. " Snow That Falls On Mountains."
All the cats cheered Snowkit's, no Snow's new name. Snow didn't know what was happening but he knew it must be good.
"But who will take care of Snow?" Said a gray she-cat.
"I will." Said a black she-cat with kit's the same age as Snow bouncing around her.
"Are you sure?" Stoneteller asked.
The she-cat nodded and looked at Snow. Snow looked at her warm gaze and dashed up to her. He breathed in her scent. I'm home at last. He knew that this was his new home. Only is Speckletail knew he was OK.

The next day Snow woke up to the ground shaking cats were awake. He got out of his nest to see cats leaving. Just like Thunderclan.Snowkit thought.
"What are you doing up so early,Snow?" Snow's new mother meowed.
Snowkit sat down and licked a paw.
"Splash!" A cat yowled. "Where are you?"
Snow's new mother shoved Snow behind her.
"In here!" She yowled.
A gray tom walked in. Splash's kits ran up to him.
"Father, guess what?" They all meowed.
"What?" He meowed back.
"Mother's taking care of a deaf kit!"
The tom looked up at Splash.
"You what!" He yowled pulling Snow over to him.He carefully looked Snow over. "Were did you find?"
"He wandered in and Stoneteller found him." Splash meowed shuffling her paws.
"What's his name?" The tom meowed.
"Snow That Falls On Mountains." She meowed.
"He smells funny." The tom meowed shoving him aside. "Besides I have only two kits."
Splash pulled Snow back over to her.She licked the top of his head. When the tom left to play with his kits Splash meowed, "I love you like my own son, Snow."
Snow closed his eyes.
"You're save with me,little one." Splash meowed.
Snow fell asleep as she went back to licking his head. Some how she reminded him of Speckletail. Holding him close to her, licking the top of his head. He felt like she was his mother.

CHAPTER:3

Suddenly something jumped on Snow's back waking him up. It was one of Splash's kits. What is he doing? Snow thought. He's trying to kill me! Snow screamed. The kit jumped off of Snow.
"What's going on?" Splash meowed waking up.
"I was trying to play with Snow but all he did was scream." The kit meowed.
"He's deaf, son, He didn't know you were playing." Splash meowed.
The kit nodded. Snow jumped up and ran up to Splash.
"It's OK,Snow." She meowed licking the top of his head.
"W-what just happened?" Snow meowed.
Splash froze.
"You spoke!" She shouted. "He spoke!"
Snow watched as Splash ran out and told everyone what just happened. Snow sat where he was. Once again wondering what is happening. Why must I be deaf? He thought. Why? Why me? Sadness tugged at Snow as he felt the ground shake. Cats were walking around and talking. Snow would never know what they were saying,He would never hear Splash's soft voice and he would never be useful. Snow curled up in his nest. Why can't I just die? He thought. Then I wouldn't have to be deaf. Everything would be so much better. Snow missed Speckletail more than anything and wished she was there with him. He could almost feel her touch. I want to go home! He stood up and walked out of the nursery. Splash ran up to him.
"Where do you think your going?" She meowed.
Snow tried to hissed but nothing came out. Leave me alone! He turned and dashed toward the exit of the cave. But he ran straight into some guards. He yowled and struggled to get free. Splash took him back to the nursery.
"What's wrong little one?" She whispered.
Snow just screamed and clawed at his nest. Splash pulled him toward her but he clawed at her. He padded to his nest and laid down. He knew Splash was coming toward him. He turned around and lashed out at her then turned his back on her.

CHAPTER: 4
Snow sat outside of the nursery. He didn't sleep in there anymore. Moons had gone by since then. If he was still in Thunderclan He'd be Snowpaw. Splash walked by him.
"Hi." Snow meowed.
Snow had figured out how to say a few simple words and figure out some things cats were saying. But snow was still deaf and because of that he couldn't be a guard or a hunter. Splash nodded at Snow then went to her mate, Rain, the same gray tom the never liked Snow and still doesn't. Snow closed his eyes wishing he was in Thunderclan and that he wasn't deaf. When he opened his eyes he heard nothing everything was black. Suddenly a yellow tom walked up to him.
"I am Sunstar and this is Starclan." He meowed.
Snow froze."I can hear!"
"Not for long only for me to tell you your destiny." Sunstar meowed.
"I have a destiny?" Snow asked.
"Yes."
"But I'm deaf!"
"It doesn't matter you have a destiny."
Snow stood still for a moment. "I'm going home?"
"No, you will save the Tribe at the-"
Suddenly a paw shoved in Snow's side and he opened his eyes to see Splash standing over him. He was deaf again. I will save the Tribe at the what? Please Sunstar tell me!
"Snow,get up we're being attacked!" Splash yowled shoving Snow.
Snow jumped up. What was happening? Suddenly a huge cat that looked like some kind of lion came running in.Some cats ran into smaller caves while others fought the creature. Stoneteller came running out of a cave.
"What is that thing!" He yowled.
Suddenly the beast stumbled in front of Snow and Splash. Splash yowled and dashed off forgetting about Snow. Snow tried to hiss but knew he couldn't.
"H-h-help!" He screamed.
The beast bent down to sniff Snow. Snow couldn't run he was cornered against the cave wall. This couldn't be the end could it? Suddenly Splash sprang forward and the beast grabbed her by her scruff. Snow dashed away. He froze and turned around. He couldn't leave Splash could he? Splash was dangling in the beasts jaws. Her mouth opened up in a scream as the beast shook her. Snow dashed forward and sprang on the beast's back.
Snow jumped down as the beast dropped Splash and turned to Snow baring his sharp teeth. Snow knew he would of no chance of living if the beast attacked him or would he? The beast charged forward and Snow yowled and turned to flee but it was to late the beast had grabbed him by his scruff. Snow knew he would have to fight but how? Suddenly two brown she-cats sprang at the beast they were the same age as Snow. They slashed out there claws at the beast. The beast growled baring it's sharp teeth. It growled again then dashed off. The she-cats padded up to Snow.
"My name is Rainbow across the blue sky and this is my sister Star that Twinkles in the night sky." One of them meowed.
Snow sat still staring blankly at them.
"But you can call us Rainbow and Startwinkle." Rainbow meowed.
Snow still didn't move. He was trying to figure out what they were saying.
"H-Hi." Snow meowed.
Rainbow and Startwinkle smiled then walked away to two to-bes. Snow was about to walk up to them when a thought hit him. He couldn't talk to them all he could say was hi and help nothing more. He wouldn't know what they were saying or anything like that. He sighed sending a glance at Rainbow then padded off. He would always be alone. Always. Suddenly a pelt brushed his and he turned to see Rainbow sitting by him a rabbit in her paws. She pushed to Snow. Snow bent down and took a bite she started to eat the other half. When they were finished Snow looked up to see Rainbow smiling at him. Then she stood up and dashed off to Startwinkle and her other friends. Snow watched her walk off a smile on his face. Could it be true? Does he have a friend at last?
Snow curled up and fell asleep.
"Snow." A voice whispered.
Snow jumped up he could hear! Then he saw Sunstar standing over him.
"Snow, I have something to tell you that you need to know." Sunstar meowed. "It's about your future."

CHAPTER: 5
"What about my future?" Snow meowed.
"You must learn how to understand what others are saying." Sunstar meowed pacing in circles. "It's part of your destiny."
"But how?" Snow meowed. "I'm deaf end of story. Maybe you have the wrong cat, Sunstar, maybe I'm not that cat."
Sunstar shook his head. "You are."
Suddenly Sunstar froze.
"I've got it!" He shouted. "We'll find a way for you to learn by tail signals! You can see how ears are angled and read expressions!
"But how will the others know to signal me?" Snow asked.
"We must find a way." Sunstar stopped pacing. "I'll think over it."
"Wait I-" Snow began but Sunstar vanished.
Snow jumped up. He was awake again and deaf. Snow sighed and curled back up. He couldn't be the cat with the destiny could he? Could it really be true? If so then what was his destiny? Snow opened his eyes to see Rainbow standing over him a smile on her face. Startwinkle stood by her. Snow stood up and cocked his head. Why were they smiling like that? Look into there eyes, Snow, read there expression. Sunstar seemed to whisper in his mind. Snow looked into there eyes. Snow looked into Startwinkle's eyes and he saw...Fear? He looked into Rainbow's eyes and he didn't know what he saw. Her shiny amber eyes stared into his. He just stood there lost in her gaze. There was a long silence. Snow just stood there gazing into her eyes. Suddenly he snapped back to himself. What was he doing? What was this voice feeling in his heart that made him want to stand there lost in her gaze forever? What was happening to him? Was he in love? Could it be true? Could it? No. I don't love her we're just friends. Snow thought turning back to them but they had walked away to talk to there friends. Snow watched Rainbow sit down next to a brown tom. She smiled at the tom. Snow's his heart ached as they started to share food together. No. He scolded himself. You don't love her! You don't! Snow watched as they talked with each other he didn't know what they were saying. But he wished he did. But you do love her, Snow, you do. A voice inside him meowed. You can't fight it and you know it. Give in. You must. Snow ignored it. He had a destiny right? Wouldn't she only get in his way? He curled up and went to sleep. He was tired. He woke up to see Sunstar standing over him.
"You must love." Sunstar whispered. "It's part of your destiny."
Snow jumped up. "What kind of destiny is that?" He hissed. "Who would love me anyways?"
"You know who does, Snow, you know." Sunstar's voice echoed as he started to back away into fog.
"Don't go!" Snow hissed. "Tell me what your talking about now!"
"You know, Snow, You know." Sunstar meowed as he vanished.

CHAPTER: 6
Snow hadn't slept for days every time he closed his eyes Sunstar said the same thing, 'You must love, Snow, you must' Snow felt like screaming. He did love Rainbow but he couldn't talk to her. He had tried to eat with her again but every time he gets near her the same brown tom came up to her. They would go off and talk leaving Snow just standing. He wanted to give up. His heart was already broken. What was the use? But Sunstar won't leave him alone. Snow sighed as Rainbow sat down next to the brown tom. Snow watched as they sat down next to each other. Rainbow yawned and they went off to a den. Snow followed them. He crawled into his nest when they were asleep. He fell asleep within seconds. He opened his eyes to see Sunstar and two other cats next to him. It was Rainbow and Startwinkle! Snow jumped up.
"What are they doing here?" Snow hissed.
"We're here to help you with your destiny."Startwinkle meowed.
"Now you will need to learn tail signals so I got them to help." Sunstar said.
"But how will the other cats know my tail signals?" Snow asked.
"That's what we're here for." Rainbow meowed.
"First you will learn goodbye and hello." Sunstar meowed. "To signal goodbye wave your tail at someone then walk away."
"To say hello get someone's attention then wave." Rainbow meowed.
"Next you will learn the word be quiet." Startwinkle meowed. "Put your tail on your mouth to say be quiet."
"Next you will learn-" Sunstar was cut off as Snow woke up.
Snow sighed and stood up. he only had learned a few words and there was so many more to come.

Chapter: 7

Time had passed and Snow had learned many words. Rainbow and Startwinkle said they had taught Snow the tail signals and now Snow could talk to everyone in tail signals. There was still lots more words to learn. Snow was glad to be able to talk to his friends now. He walked up to Rainbow and waved his tail at her. She looked at him and tapped her tail on her throat. That meant she was purring. Snow smiled at her. He sat down next to her and pointed at the exit to the cave. He was asking if the tribe had already went hunting. Rainbow nodded pointing at a dead eagle laying on a pile of other things the Prey-Hunters had caught. Snow licked his lips at the thought of sinking his teeth into it. Before he could go get it he saw Rainbow walk over to Stoneteller. They stood and talked for a bit then Stoneteller climbed up onto a rock. Snow turned to Rainbow who stood below the rock Startwinkle standing by her there eyes shining. Snow watched as they climbed on the rock and Stoneteller's mouth moved as he spoke. what was happening? After that happened they both came running off the rock. Snow stopped them. They both shook there heads. They would tell him tonight what just happened. soon night came and Snow dashed to his nest. He wanted to know what happened. He woke up to see Sunstar standing over him. Snow jumped up shoving Sunstar out of the way. he walked up to Rainbow and there noses touched.
"What happened today?" Snow asked.
"Me and Startwinkle are no longer to-bes we're Prey-Hunters!" Rainbow shouted.
"No way!" Snow meowed.
"Yes!" Startwinkle meowed.
"Can we please get back to learning?" Sunstar meowed pulling snow back to him.
Snow nodded glancing at Rainbow and Startwinkle. His gaze turned to Rainbow. Her eyes were sparkling and her pelt seemed to shine. He stood there staring at her. Then he shook his head. What was happening to him? Could he really be in love? Could he really?
"Snow!" Sunstar hissed. "Are you even listening?"
"I..er..was just thinking." Snow meowed.
"Yeah sure." Sunstar meowed looking into Snow's eyes.
Sunstar knew. Snow knew it. everyone knew it. Snow was in love.

CHAPTER: 8

Snow sat outside his den watching Stoneteller limp to his den. Stoneteller was getting old soon there would be a new Stoneteller. Then Snow looked at Rainbow who was sitting next to the brown tom. Snow dug his claws into the ground. then he walked up to the tom and signaled the words 'what's your name?' The tom stared blankly at him. Rainbow signaled that the tom doesn't know Snow's tail signals. Then she shook her head to signal that she'll talk to snow later about it. Snow sighed and walked away. This isn't fair! Snow dug his claws in the ground. That should be me siting next to her! That should be me! Snow felt anger welling up inside him. Snow, don't! Sunstar's voice yowled in his head. But Snow ignored it. He sprang forward at the tom. The tom yowled in surprise as Snow landed on his back. The tom shook Snow off and pinned him down.
"Howl, stop!" Rainbow yowled at the tom.
The tom hissed at Snow letting him go.
"Your lucky." Howl hissed.
"He can't heat you, Howl, he's deaf." Rainbow meowed pulling Snow to her.
Snow glared at Howl. Howl returned the glare. Snow turned and walked away. He glanced back at Rainbow but she glared at him then walked away. What had he done? He should of never attacked Howl. Now Rainbow hates him. But the thing is who is Howl and why are he and Rainbow always hanging out? Snow walked to his nest. Maybe Sunstar would know what to do. But Sunstar did tell Snow not to attack Howl. He closed his eyes. Nothing happened. Sunstar? Still nothing. Sunstar, I need you! Please speak to me please! Nothing but darkness and silence. Snow opened his eyes. He was alone again. But for how long? Why wouldn't Sunstar speak to him? He needed help. He needed someone. But who?

He woke up the next morning and went out of his den. He saw Rainbow sitting next to Howl again. This is your chance act like nothing happened. Snow thought walking up to her. She stood up and walked out of the cave. Snow turned to Howl. Howl shrugged and followed her. Snow sighed and saw Startwinkle. He dashed over to her. She looked at Snow for a long moment then walked away. Snow looked down at his paws. He was alone again. Then he saw Splash. he dashed up to her. She smiled. Suddenly he saw that Rain was behind her. Rain hissed and shoved Snow backwards. Rain shoved Splash forward and they walked away. Snow stumbled up and sat down. No one wanted to be around him. Rainbow hates him now, Startwinkle does too, so does Rain who won't let Splash be near him. Snow sighed. Maybe the hawk should have killed him in the first place then everyone would be fine. Snow saw the exit to the cave. Maybe he should go for a walk. Maybe I'll fall off a mountain. Snow thought walking out. Everyone would be better of without me. They could care less where I am. he padded around outside. It was cold put and the mountains was slippery. He saw a small stream and walked up to it. Suddenly water splashed in his face and a head popped up from the water. It was Rainbow. The current pulled her down the stream as she tried to keep her head up. She opened her mouth in a cry. Snow was frozen to his spot. What could he do? What would he do? You must save her, Snow, you must! Sunstar's voice yowled in Snow's head. Snow sprang into the water. I'm coming, Rainbow, I'm coming! The current pulled him toward Rainbow. Rainbow's mouth opened. She was saying something but what? Snow safe her now! Sunstar's voice yowled. Hurry! Snow swam harder. Suddenly Rainbow went under. Snow felt the current getting stronger. Suddenly Snow saw Startwinkle and Howl. They both jumped in the water. Howl turned to grab Snow but went under. So did Startwinkle. Snow felt the current get so strong he couldn't fight it. Suddenly he saw a waterfall.
"No!" Snow yowled trying to fight the current.
He went under. He closed his eyes. Swim, Snow, swim! Sunstar yowled. Don't give up swim! Snow clawed at the water. He had to save Rainbow he had to.

CHAPTER: 9
Snow popped up out of the water he swam to shore to see Startwinkle pulling Rainbow onto shore. Rainbow signaled the words to Snow 'Where's Howl?' Snow shrugged. Suddenly Howl's head popped up and Startwinkle dived into the water and pulled him out. Howl lay limp on the ground. Rainbow stared at him her eyes filled with grief. snow looked at her. She signaled at Snow the word 'Brother' Snow froze. She wasn't in love with Howl in the first place Howl was her brother! Snow signaled at her 'So sorry' Rainbow just buried her face in Howl's fur.

Many moons had gone by since Howl died. rainbow and Startwinkle wouldn't eat, sleep or talk to anyone for a long time. Snow still felt guilty for attacking Howl. Now Rainbow and Startwinkle were with Snow half of the day the half they were hunting. Snow was sitting by the exit of the cave when a Rain came running from Stoneteller's den.
"Stoneteller is dead!" He screamed.
Snow knew something was wrong and jumped up. Splash signaled the words to him 'Stoneteller is dead'
"Did he say who's going to be the next Stoneteller?" Splash asked.
Rain nodded. "Me."
Splash signaled to Snow the news. Snow froze. This wasn't good Rain, now Stoneteller, Could do anything.
"I the new Stoneteller want Snow kicked out of the tribe!" Stoneteller hissed.
"Why?" Splash hissed.
"Becuase he is no help to us!" Stoneteller spat.
Rainbow and Startwinkle came running in.
"If he goes I go!" Rainbow spat.
"So do I!" Startwinkle hissed.
Stoneteller narrowed his eyes at them. There was a moment of silence.
"I'll give Snow a moon to prove he's useful if not he leaves forever." Stoneteller meowed.
Rainbow signaled what just happened to Snow. Snow turned to Stoneteller and nodded. But would he regret nodding? How would he prove himself useful? Rainbow signaled to Snow 'Don't worry'. Stoneteller went off to his den. Snow went off to his den. he laid down and went to sleep. He woke up to see Sunstar, Rainbow and Startwinkle standing over him.

CHAPTER: 10

The next morning Snow woke up to see Rainbow standing over him. Everyday she and Startwinkle have been waking him up to try and hunt. It was hard for Snow to hunt so far he's caught nothing. Snow sighed siting up. He was tired. all night he was with Sunstar, Rainbow and Startwinkle. All day he was with Rainbow, Startwinkle and Splash. He never got a wink of sleep. He stood up yawning. Rainbow lead him and Startwinkle to a rabbit hole. They sat there for what felt like moons hiding in a bush. Suddenly a brown rabbit hopped out a smelled the air. Rainbow shoved Snow forward. Snow jumped at it and killed it with a swift bite. Rainbow ran up to him and they touched noses. They stood there for a few seconds.
"Rainbow, I lov-" He was cut off as Rainbow jumped away from him.
Snow felt his heart sting then he saw that Rainbow and Startwinkle were looking up. Snow looked up at the sky and what he saw made his fur spike up. A big eagle. It swooped down and grabbed Rainbow.
"Rainbow!" Snow yowled jumping onto the eagle.
Startwinkle jumped on it to. It started to fly up. Snow, you have to save her! Sunstar hissed in Snow's head. If she dies it's all over! You won't have a destiny! Snow clawed at the eagle but it went up higher and higher. Startwinkle was next to Snow her eyes closed tight as she dug her claws into the eagles back.
"We're going to die!" She yowled.
Snow saw Rainbow dangling in the eagle's talons. She yowled in pain.
"Help!" She screamed. "Help!"
Snow didn't know what to do if the eagle let her go or He and Startwinkle fell off they would be done for. They were so high up. Don't give up ,Snow! Sunstar yowled in Snow's head. Snow knew it was up to him to save them all. Suddenly Startwinkle started to slide down the eagle's back.
"Help!" She screamed trying to get a grip on the eagle.
Snow dived forward. Suddenly Startwinkle slipped.
"No!" Snow yowled.
The eagle let out a shriek and let Rainbow go. Snow had to find them. Let go, Snow, hurry now! Sunstar yowled. Snow didn't know why Sunstar wanted him to let go but he did. He let go.

CHAPTER: 11

Snow yowled as he fell. Suddenly he went under water. He swam up.
"Rainbow, Startwinkle!" He yowled his head going under.
he knew that even if they screamed for him he wouldn't hear them. He saw land and climbed up. He looked around but saw nothing. Were they gone? Should he just go back to the tribe? Snow, don't give up search for them! Sunstar hissed.
"Is there hope?" Snow meowed waiting for Sunstar to answer.
Was that a yes or no? Snow didn't know and didn't think he did. Suddenly a head popped up above the water. Snow gasped. It was Rainbow. Rainbow crawled out of the water with a kit dangling in her jaws. She sat it down. Startwinkle crawled out of the water. Snow stood there staring at the kit. They went home with the kit. No one spoke to each other or signaled to Snow. They just walked all silent. Soon they made it to Stoneteller and showed the kit to him.
"Who does she belong to?" Stoneteller asked.
"We found her-" Startwinkle began but Rainbow cut her off.
"She's mine!" She blurted out.
Startwinkle and Stoneteller's eyes grew wide.
"Who is her father?" Stoneteller asked narrowing his eyes.
"I-It's-" She was cut off as Splash came in.
"What's going on?" She asked.
Rainbow and Startwinkle grabbed the kits and dashed out shoving Snow along with them. Then Rainbow signaled to Snow what was happening. Snow cocked his head at the kit. What were they going to do? This kit didn't belong to Rainbow. That night Snow woke up to see Rainbow, Startwinkle and Sunstar standing over him.
"What will we her?" Snow asked.
"I have a name." Rainbow meowed.
"Well?" Sunstar hissed.
"How about Brook where small fish swim?" She meowed. "After the stream you saved me from, Snow."
"But who are we going to say the father is?" Startwinkle asked.
"I'll be the father!" Snow blurted out.
Rainbow turned to him. "OK."
Snow smiled. Sunstar smiled at Snow. Sunstar knew something Snow didn't but what?

CHAPTER: 12
Moons went by and Brook got bigger the tribe still thought that Snow was her father. Now Snow and Rainbow even acted like they were a couple. But were they really acting? Snow wasn't acting he was Brook's new father but was Rainbow acting? Sunstar hadn't talked to snow since when they first found the kitten. What would happen now? Snow knew he was in love with Rainbow but was she in love with him? Brook jumped onto Snow's back . Snow pushed her off and she pushed her muzzle into his cheek. She still wasn't old enough to speak or learn how to signal Snow. She had just began to stand on al fours without falling over. Rainbow watched Brook play. Rainbow had grow fat over the moons. Snow looked into her eyes and saw worry. She signaled to Snow that she needed to talk to him. He walked up to her. Rainbow lifted her tail and signaled the word 'kits'. Snow jumped up.
"What?" He yowled. "I-I can't believe it!"
Rainbow nodded. Snow touched noses with her. They twined there tails together.
"I never thought...." Snow trailed off.
Rainbow smiled and looked at Brook.
"As far as she will know these kits are her brothers and sisters." Snow meowed.
Rainbow walked over to Brook and Snow followed her.

Snow paced around outside. Days had passed and it was time for Rainbow to have her kits. Snow paced around outside waiting. Suddenly Stoneteller burst out and signaled for Snow to come in. Rainbow laid sprawled out.
"Snow." She rasped.
Snow licked the top of her head as she yowled. Stoneteller was waiting. Soon three kits lay on the ground two born dead one living. Rainbow was gasping for air. Stoneteller ran up to her shoving Snow out of the way.
"Rainbow, it's going to be ok your kit is here." Stoneteller meowed. "You have one."
Rainbow couldn't speak she was still gasping. Snow saw that she was bleeding. Stoneteller dashed off to get herds.
"Rainbow." Snow whispered. "Rainbow, stay calm."
Rainbow looked into his eyes relaxing. She was relaxing more and more her eyes slowly closing.
"Stoneteller, hurry!" Snow yowled. "Please she's dieing!"
"I'm coming!" Stoneteller yowled from far off.
"Rainbow, please don't go please!" Snow yowled.
He licked her head. She was calming down but she was still bleeding. Suddenly Stoneteller came running in. He shoved Snow out of the way.
"Rainbow, can you hear me?" He yowled.
Rainbow just moaned.

CHAPTER: 13

Snow watched Rainbow's head drop.
"NO!" He yowled. "No!"
Stay calm, Snow, Stay calm. Sunstar's voice meowed.
"I can't!" Snow yowled. "Rainbow!"
Stoneteller leaned over Rainbow. Suddenly Rainbow took a breath. She rasped opening her eyes.
"Rainbow!" Snow yowled nuzzling her. "I love you."
Rainbow looked into his eyes and signaled the words 'I love you more'. Snow looked down at the only kit who didn't die being born.
"Lets name him Crag Where Eagles Nest." Snow meowed.
Rainbow nodded. Startwinkle came running in.
"Rainbow, your alive!" She yowled nuzzling Rainbow. "I couldn't loose you and Howl."
Snow smiled. was this it was this the end? Snow, don't be happy yet darkness is near. Sunstar meowed. Snow froze. What did he mean? Snow shook the thought away. He bent down and touched noses with Crag.
"Welcome to the world." Snow whispered.
Crag just lifted his head in a small mew then very slowly crawled toward Rainbow who smiled. Rainbow sighed and laid her head down. She needed rest. Snow Picked up Brook who was pouncing on Rainbow.
"I'll play with her for a bit." Snow muffled walking out with Brook in his jaws.
"To high!" She wailed. "Down, down!"
Snow sat her down. Her eyes grew wide as some Prey-Hunters came in dragging an eagle behind them. They smiled at Brook as they went by. Brook stood there her eyes looked like they would pop out of her head. She slowly stalked toward. She sprang toward it but Snow caught her in mid air by her scruff.
"Don't mess with that." He muffled sitting her down.
Brook looked up at Snow with big eyes. Snow licked the top of her head. After all she was only a kit. They spent the rest of the day playing. He let Brook attack his tail, they wrestled and stuff like that. By the afternoon Snow couldn't hold his eyes open. Startwinkle came up to him and signaled to him that she would watch Brook for the night and that he could rest. Snow thanked her and went off to his nest. Everything seemed peaceful now but the peace didn't last for long. Suddenly the ground shook someone was coming and whoever it was was big very big. Snow jumped up. Get to Rainbow now before it's to late! Sunstar's voice yowled in Snow's head. You've only got seconds or Rainbow and Crag will be gone forever! Snow dashed out of the den and right in front of him stood the same beast that Rainbow and Startwinkle had saved him from. The mountain lion.

CHAPTER: 14

The lion turned and dashed toward Splash, Rainbow and Crag. snow was about to save them when he saw Brook dashing out of the cave.
"Brook!" Snow yowled.
Brook turned to look at him and her paws slipped she clutched the edge of the cliff. Snow froze looking from brook to the others corned by the lion.
"Sunstar?" Snow whispered.
this is your choice, Snow. Sunstar's voice meowed. Snow saw Stoneteller dashing toward Splash, Rainbow and Crag. Snow turned to Brook and dashed toward her.
"Brook, hold on I'm coming!" He yowled.
Suddenly Brook's paws slipped and he grabbed her scruff just in time. He pulled her to him. then he turned around to see the lion dashing out of the cave a cat in his jaws. Snow gasped as he saw who the cat was. It was Splash. The lion dashed off into the mountains before snow could attack it.
"Splash!" Snow yowled to the sky. "Splash!"
Snow crouched on the ground. The only mother he grew up with was dead. Snow closed his eyes tight hoping the day would start over. if he could have another chance just one he could have saved her. But he didn't in stead he saved his daughter. he looked down at Brook. brook sat still her eyes closed tight. she was afraid. Snow licked the top of her head. then he took her into the cave. He saw Stoneteller sprawled out dead. he didn't save his mate. Snow looked at Rainbow who had her tail around Crag. They were safe and that made Snow feel better. Startwinkle dashed up to Rainbow and nuzzled her. Snow walked over to Stoneteller. Even though he never liked Stoneteller he felt sadness tug at him. stoneteller had a heart and he had proven that by trying to save Splash even at the cost of his life. Snow dipped his head in a silent prayer. You will be missed. Snow looked up to see Brook and Crag wrestling. One day they too will be facing troubles and the pain of loosing a loved one. Snow's heart ached as he thought of them fighting for there life and them trading there life for others. but that day was far away for now they were just kits.

Days went by and a new Stoneteller was made. Brook and crag became To-Bes. Brook was going to be a Prey-Hunter and Crag was going to be a Cave-guard. Snow watched as they talked with there friends Talon of swooping eagle, Cloud with star in belly and Bird that rides the wind. They were young cats. Stoneteller jumped up on a rock and started to talk.
"I have thought and we must kill the beast that killed many days ago." He yowled. "I have an idea!"
Rainbow sat down next to snow and signaled to him what was happening.
"I will send some cats out to kill the beast! They can not return until the beast is dead!" Stoneteller yowled. "If they return and the beast isn't dead they will be banished from the tribe!"
The tribe cats whispered to each other then agreed. Soon Stoneteller had gathered up cats. One of them was Talon. Snow felt sorry for the cats as they padded out of the cave. They may never return.

CHAPTER: 15

Moons went by and Talon and the others still hadn't returned. Brook and Crag weren't To-Bes anymore. Snow and Rainbow were even thinking of moving to the elders den soon. Sunstar had said that darkness would come was this the darkness and what about Snow's destiny was it over? What would happen now? Snow hadn't spoken to Sunstar in a while either. Snow watched Brook come into the cave with food. She nodded to Crag who was guarding. She nodded at Snow as she passed by him. As far as Brook knew Crag was her brother and Rainbow and Snow were her parents. Snow and Rainbow had made up there mind that they would never tell Brook that they weren't her parents or that Crag wasn't her brother. Snow smiled as he saw how much older she and Crag looked. Snow knew he was getting old. He had been with the tribe for a while. Suddenly the ground shook. the beast, now called Sharptooth, was coming. he attack almost every day now and every time Snow is worried that Crag and Brook will be his next targets. Nothing happened. Brook and a few other cats went outside to see what was happening. Soon they returned with six cats following them. They weren't tribe cats. Snow smelled the air and he knew that scent. It was..Thunderclan! Snow didn't know the cats he saw but he was only a kit last time he was in Thunderclan and that was years ago. Should I go out there and tell them that I was once in Thunderclan? Should I go back to Thunderclan?
"Sunstar, what should I do?" Snow whispered. "Should I go back to Thunderclan?"
This is your choice, Snow, not mine. Sunstar whispered. Snow watched as the cats talked to Stoneteller. there was a big brown tabby tom, a black tom, a beautiful silver gray she-cat, a she-cat that seemed to be a calico, a a orange tabby she-cat and a gray tom. What were they doing here? What did they want? A silver cat will save you all. Sunstar meowed.
"What?" Snow asked. "What do you mean?"
Snow looked at the beautiful silver gray she-cat. He must tell Stoneteller. Then Snow saw the cat standing next to the silver gray cat. He seemed kind of a dark silver. Maybe it was him. Maybe.

CHAPTER: 16
Snow woke up in his nest as the ground shook. Moons had passed and he had told Stoneteller about the silver cat. The dark silver tom was taken away so he could be safe. He stepped out of the elders den where he, Rainbow and Startwinkle had moved. He gasped as Sharptooth dashed in. The Thunderclan cats yowled in shock as they saw Sharptooth. Snow looked around inside the elders den. No sign of Rainbow or Startwinkle that means they were out there. The Thunderclan cats jumped onto Sharptooth. sharptooth stumbled back. Snow yowled as he saw Startwinkle behind Sharptooth. he eyes were wide as she screamed. Suddenly Rainbow dashed toward Startwinkle.
"No!" Snow yowled as Sharptooth fell to the ground.
"No!" It was all Snow could yowl."No!"
Snow watched as Sharptooth stumbled up and attacked the cats again. Snow didn't go up to to Rainbow and Startwinkle's limp bodies. he couldn't find the strength to get up. He looked around for Brook and Crag. Crag was bleeding from his side but seemed fine as he fought. Brook was fighting Sharptooth next to the dark silver tom. They both seemed fine. they had no idea that Rainbow and Startwinkle were dead. Snow closed his eyes tight. He opened his eyes as the ground gave a hard shake. He saw that Sharptooth was under a piece of rock and sprawled out beside him was the silver gray she-cat. She was the cat that Sunstar had spoken of! A black tom dipped his head back in a yowl. Snow walked back into the elders den and laid down in his nest and closed his eyes. he opened them to see talons heading straight toward him. he screamed in fear. Suddenly he saw Splash he slowly walk up to her suddenly every thing went black. He opened his eyes.
"Where am I?" He asked stumbling up. A few cats padded out of the bushes. Snow gasped.

CHAPTER: 17
It was Speckletail, Rainbow, Startwinkle, Splash and Sunstar! Snow dashed up to Rainbow and nuzzled her.
"Rainbow." He whispered.
She purred at him. Then he dashed up to Splash. Splash licked the top of his head. then he dashed over to Startwinkle and dipped his head at her. He ran over to Speckletail.
"Mother." He meowed.
"Snowkit, I missed you so much!" Speckletail meowed licking his head. "I tried so hard to save you I really did."
"I know." Snow meowed.
"His life has been hard." Sunstar meowed.
"What do you mean?" Snow asked.
Rainbow walked up to him. "Snow, your dead."
"No I'm not!" Snow yowled. "What about my destiny?"
"It wasn't your destiny." Sunstar meowed. "it's Brook's kits that have a destiny."
"But Brook doesn't have any kits." Snow meowed.
"The silver gray tom, Stormfur, Is going to be her mate." Sunstar meowed. "They will struggle."
"So I didn't have a destiny after all?" Snow asked.
"You did it was to fall in love and treat Brook like your own kit so she would grow up and have a kind heart like you." Sunstar meowed. "You never were meant to be in Thunderclan."
Snow looked at the cats that stood around him. Thinking of every thing that had happened in the past. All because of one bird a destiny was made.

CHAPTER: 18
Years went by and Snow watched from Starclan and The Tribe Of Endless Hunting everyone and Brook and Crag. There was always times when he wished he was there to speak to them. He watched as Thunderclan and the Tribe changed. He knew that even though he was born in Thunderclan he would always be a Tribe cat no matter what.

Last edited by Brambleheart5 on October 9th 2011, 19:03; edited 5 times in total
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Custom Rank : Undercover Ninja Kit
WarriorPoints : 4517
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!  Empty Re: What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!

Post by Mossfoot October 2nd 2011, 16:47

OOh so good write more please!!!!!!!!!!!
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7090
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!  Empty Re: What if Snowkit lived? Finished! Please comment!

Post by Brambleheart5 October 2nd 2011, 16:59

Thank you, Sweetclaw.
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Custom Rank : Undercover Ninja Kit
WarriorPoints : 4517
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down