Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!

4 posters

Go down

What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!  Empty What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!

Post by Brambleheart5 October 18th 2011, 11:33

Prologue
Brook padded into the elders den to make sure Snow, Rainbow and Startwinkle were ok. She only saw Snow. She walked up to Snow and shoved a paw into his side. He didn't flinch. She gasped.
"Snow!" She yowled dashing out of the den. "Snow's dead!"
She walked over to Crag.
"Have you seen Rainbow and Startwinkle?" She asked him.
"You don't know do you?" Crag meowed. "They were found dead."
Brook froze. She had lost both of her parents! What would she do? She looked up at the cave wall. Snow, Rainbow, why did you have to go? She turned to Crag who nuzzled her cheek.
"It was there time." He meowed. "I would bring them back if I could."
"I would too." Brook whispered stepping out of the cave. "I really would."
Crag stepped out with her and they gazed at the stars. Brook felt her heart sting as she thought of them.
"Why?" She whispered to the stars. "Why did you take them?"

Chapter: 1
Brook padded into the cave a rabbit in her jaws. Moons had passed since the death of Rainbow, Startwinkle and Snow. Brook still thought of them at times but she tried not to. It seemed as though they were still there. Sometimes she would find herself walking into the elders den without thinking. Every night she would gaze at the stars before going to her nest wondering if they were watching her. Crag seemed to have moved on but Brook couldn't stop thinking of them. She wished she could go back in time and save them. Sometimes she could almost hear Rainbow's soft voice. We're fine, Brook, Don't worry about us. Snow's voice seemed to whisper. Wait that sounded really real. She froze.
"S-snow?" She whispered.
We're fine. Snow's voice echoed.
"Snow!" Brook yowled.
"Are you ok ,Brook?" Crag asked.
Brook jumped in surprise she was still standing at the entrance to the cave.
"Yeah." She said. "What makes you ask?"
"It's just that....well...Nothing." Crag meowed.
Brook stood silent for a moment. Then she turned and walked off. Did she really just hear Snow's voice? It must be just her right?

Chapter: 2
Brook crawled into her nest and closed her eyes. She opened them to see a white cat with bright blue eyes standing over her.
"Snow?" She yawned standing up.
She froze. "Snow!" She yowled.
Then she saw Rainbow and Startwinkle. She dashed up to them and nuzzled them.
"I missed you so much!" She meowed.
They smiled.
"You have a destiny." Snow meowed.
Brook turned around to face him.
"I-I have a destiny?"
"Yes."
Brook stared at him. She had a destiny? She had a destiny! before she could say anything they vanished.
"Wait!" She yowled. "Pleas wait!"
But they vanished. She woke up to see Crag standing over her.
"Did you dream about anything strange?" he asked. "Like Snow, Rainbow and Startwinkle telling you you have a destiny?"
"How did you guess?" Brook asked jumping up.
"Because I had the same dream!" Crag yowled.
Brook stared at Crag for a moment. Do we really have a destiny? Crag was silent for a moment.
"It was just a dream." He said turning to walk away.
"It wasn't just a dream!" Brook yowled. "It was a sign!"
"A sign?" Crag meowed. "It was just a dream that we both happen to have."
"It was real!" Brook hissed. "How could you not know?"
"Dreams aren't real." Crag growled walking off.
Brook watched him walk away. What was wrong with him? She sighed walking toward the exit of the cave.

Chapter: 3

Brook pounced on a small rabbit. She looked up at the sky. She felt like she was the only one who missed Snow, Rainbow and Startwinkle. her own brother didn't even seem to miss them. he wouldn't even believe that they had a destiny. She sighed. She was alone. Nobody knew her grief. She couldn't move on. She went back to the cave as she passed Crag she whispered,
"It was real."
Crag just acted like she wasn't there. She stopped and looked into his eyes. Did she see grief? Crag didn't turn around until Brook walked away. Maybe he was like Brook and couldn't move on. She glanced at him but he wasn't watching her he was watching another cat. He's watching Swoop? Why?Brook turned around and padded off. She went to her nest and curled up. She opened her eyes to see Crag. She sat up she wasn't in the cave. Snow, Rainbow and Startwinkle appeared.
"You believe me now?" Brook meowed to Crag.
"Dreams always seem real but they never are." Crag meowed.
"This is real." Snow meowed.
Crag rolled his eyes.
"Crag, you know this is real." Rainbow growled.
Crag didn't speak.
"What has gotten into him?" Brook asked Snow.
"We must talk about the destiny before you both wake up." Startwinkle meowed.
"Yes." Snow meowed. "Morning will be here soon because we let you get some sleep."
"But Crag won't listen!" Brook said pointing her tail at Crag who wasn't listening.
"Crag!" Rainbow hissed.
"We only have a few seconds before it's to late!" Startwinkle shouted.
"Brook, you must tell Crag-" Snow was cut off as Brook's eyes flew open.
"Tell him what?" Brook yowled.
No answer. Brook sighed. She didn't know why Crag wouldn't believe he had a destiny. He had never acted like this before.

Chapter: 4

Moons passed and Brook had watched Crag. Every day Crag would talk with Swoop and every time Brook got close enough to hear what they were saying Crag would see her and stop talking. Brook knew something was up but she didn't know what. Brook was watching him one day when Stoneteller called him. What did they have to talk about? Brook went up to Swoop.
"Hello, Swoop." Brook meowed.
"Hi, Brook." Swoop meowed standing up.
"Where you going?" Brook asked.
"You know somewhere." Swoop meowed.
"Where?"
"Out."
"Out where?"
Swoop didn't answer she just walked out of the cave. Should she follow her? Brook walked out of the cave but she didn't see Swoop. Brook walked on. She walked forever but couldn't find Swoop. Suddenly she heard a screech. She looked up to see and eagle diving down at her.
"Help!" Brook yowled.
Suddenly to toms sprang forward at the eagle. They slashed at it's throat. It screeched and flew off into the sky. One of the toms had gray fur with amber eyes the other one was a black tom with amber eyes. They weren't tribe cats.
"Thanks for saving me my name is Brook Where small Fish Swim but you can call me Brook." Brook meowed.
"My name is Stone and that's my brother Raven." The gray tom meowed. "What are you doing out here alone?"
"I was...Looking for a friend." Brook said.
"A lost friend?" Raven asked.
"Well not really." Brook said.
"Where do you live?" Raven asked.
"In The Tribe Of Rushing Water."
"Where is that?" Stone asked.
"It's a cave not that far of that way." Brook meowed pointing her tail toward the way she came.
"We...Uh..Have to go." Stone meowed.
"We do?" Raven asked.
"Yes we do." Stone growled.
Stone and Raven dashed off.
"Thanks for saving me!" Brook shouted after them.
"Anytime!" Raven yowled over his shoulder.
Brook turned around to see Crag standing in front of her.
"Crag?" Brook meowed in shock. "I thought Cave-Guards didn't leave the cave?"
Crag stood frozen for a moment.
"I..Uh...You see..." He trailed off.
"What?" Brook asked.
Crag turned and dashed off. Brook dashed after him.
"Wait!" She yowled after him but he didn't stop running.
Suddenly she froze. "Crag, stop!" She yowled. "Crag!"
Crag yowled in fear and shock as he saw a brook. He yowled as he fell in and his head went under.
"Crag!"

Chapter: 5

Brook yowled again. Silence filled the air.
"Crag?" She whispered.
Suddenly Crag's head popped up above the water. He gasped for air.
"Brook!" He yowled.
Brook dashed forward grabbing his scruff. She pulled him onto shore. He coughed.
"Brook." He rasped.
"What are you doing out here?" Brook asked.
He didn't answer.
"Crag!" Brook yowled.
"Lets just get home." Crag meowed stumbling up.
Brook sighed and they walked off. Soon they were at the cave and Crag padded in. He dashed over to Swoop as soon as he saw her. Brook narrowed her eyes at them as they whispered. Something was up. Something big. Brook padded off to her nest. She had a rough day what she needed was sleep. Then maybe she could figure out what was going on. Maybe. She stood up to see that she was standing in a dark cave. A cat's shadow fell over her.
"Danger is near." A voice whispered.
Suddenly a flood of water appeared and headed toward Brook. She yowled closing her eyes. She opened them to see the wave was gone.
"Hello?" She yowled in fear.
Suddenly a scream filled the air. Brook crouched down flattening her ears as more screams filled the air. Millions of cats were screaming now.
"Stop!" Brook yowled. "Please stop!"
The screams went on. Brook felt something under her paws. She looked down and screamed. It was blood.
"Help!" She screamed. "Get me out of here!"
The screams grew louder and louder.
"Please stop!" Brook yowled as loud as she could.
"You must stop the danger before it happens." A voice meowed.
Brook turned around but no one was there. Suddenly a cat jumped on her back. It yowled and clawed her. More and more cats attacked her.
"Stop!" She yowled. "What do you want?"
"You."

Chapter: 6

Brook sat up in her nest. She couldn't help thinking of her dream. What was the danger? Who wants her gone? Why were the cats in the dark cave screaming? She had to find out what was happening and why before it's to late. Brook stood up. Maybe if she hunted she would figure it all out. She padded all the way to a brook. Suddenly two toms appeared. Brook dived into some bushes by the brook. She saw it was Raven and Stone. They were talking.
"I don't think it's a good idea." Stone meowed to Raven.
"We can't just stay like this." Raven hissed. "The cave the tribe lives in would make a perfect home!"
"Raven, but what if-" Stone began.
"If you don't want to do it then stay out in the cold!" Raven spat. "We only have one chance we have to do it why they trust us!"
"I-I guess you're right." Stone meowed looking down at his paws.
"Good." Raven hissed. "Maybe you learned something from me."
"Like what?" Stone asked.
Raven didn't answer he just rolled his eyes at the younger tom.
"Flea-brain." Raven hissed under his breath. "Don't know a thing."
Brook stared in shock as the toms padded off. They were the danger! But would they really kick the tribe out of there home? They couldn't could they? You must stop the danger before it happens. The cat's voice from her dream echoed in her head. Brook padded home and crawled into her nest. Soon she fell asleep. She woke up in the cave again.
"Brook, danger is near." A voice meowed.
Brook turned around to see Snow.
"I know what the danger is and the tribe can stop it." Brook meowed. "It would be two against the tribe."
"No, Brook, this isn't going to be easy." Snow meowed.
"What do you mean?"
"Not even the Tribe Of Endless Hunting and Starclan can see anything but blood in the future." Snow meowed closing his eyes. "You must stop this before it's to late. Just remember nothing is what it seems."
Snow vanished. Paw-steps sounded behind Brook. Brook turned around to see seven cats standing in front of her.
"Who are you?" Brook asked.
"I am Gingertail." A brown she-cat meowed.
"I'm Spotfire." A golden brown she-cat smiled.
"I'm Pennyleap and this is Firspirit." A tabby she-cat meowed pointing at a reddish tom.
"I am Dovepool and this is Graystream." A gray and white she-cat meowed pointing her tail at a gray tom.
Brook dipped her head.
"I am Kodastar." A dark brown tom meowed. "We are Starclan cats."
"Are you going to help me save the tribe?" Brook asked.
"We can't help you you must help us." Gingertail meowed.
"How?" Brook asked.
"The clans are in danger as well." Pennyleap meowed.
"What do you mean?"
"You must get the clans to help the tribe stop this." Dovepool meowed.
"It's just a few cats we have to fight what's the big deal?" Brook asked.
"It's not just rouges you're fighting." Firespirit meowed.
"Who else?" Brook asked.
The cats didn't answer they just vanished.
"Wait!" Brook yowled. "How will I get help?"
Brook's eyes flew open. She was in her nest. What would happen now?

Chapter: 7
Brook padded out of the cave. She had to find the clans and get them to help but how? She glanced at the cave. she would be gone for who knows how long. She may never come back. She turned and padded off. It was up to her to save every cat from a pack of rouges and who knows what else. But could she do it?She stopped at a brook to take a drink of water. She may not get anything to drink for a while so it would be wise to take a drink while she could. She froze as paw steps sounded behind her.
"Hello, Brook." A voice meowed calmly.
Brook slowly turned around to see Raven and Stone standing in front of her.
"Go away!" Brook yowled without thinking. "You can't beat the tribe!"
"So you have been listening to things you shouldn't huh?" Raven growled.
"I-I-" Brook didn't know what to say.
"Maybe we should teach you not to spy on us." Raven growled unsheathing his claws. "Shouldn't we, Stone?"
Brook was shaking from her nose to the tip of her tail. Would they kill her? Stone looked at Brook then at Raven.
"Stop!" Stone hissed.
"What now, Stone?" Raven spat.
"We can't kill her!" Stone yowled.
"Watch me." Raven growled.
"I won't let you." Stone growled back.
"You flea-brain!" Raven spat. "You are nothing but a little cat I could knock your life away within a second now get out of the way!"
Brook was frozen to her spot.
"You're not the boss of me." Stone growled.
"I'll show you who's the boss here!" Raven hissed shoving Stone down. "You'll be begging for mercy when I'm done with you."
Brook watched in horror as Raven pinned the young tom down. Stone yowled and struggled to get free.
"Help!" He yowled to Brook.
Brook couldn't move from her spot. She was to shocked and she was shaking. She just couldn't find the strength. Raven slashed his claws across Stone's face. Stone slashed back at him. Raven lifted his claws up in the air. The sun shined on his claws. Stone yowled and struggled as Raven laid one paw on his chest. Brook closed her eyes tight. A yowl filled the air. it was so loud that Brook had to flatten her ears. Silence. Brook opened her eyes. Raven was licking blood off his claws and inches away from his paws Stone lay sprawled out his throat gashing out blood. Raven looked up at Brook. Brook froze.
"Run." Stone rasped his eyes closing. "Before it's to late..."

Chapter: 8

Brook, instead of running away, dashed up to Stone.
"Stone?" She whispered.
Stone's breathing was coming in shallow gasps. He tried to open his eyes but they closed again.
"Stone?" Brook yowled.
"He'll never make it." Raven growled.
Stone's breathing got slower and slower.
"How could you kill your own friend?" Brook spat.
"We were never friends he was just an annoying fur ball who thought he knew everything." Raven growled. "I should have killed him long ago."
Brook looked at Stone again. He was limp.
"Stone?" Brook yowled but she knew it was to late.
"Now it's your turn." Raven growled.
"I can take you." Brook growled.
Suddenly a bunch of cats appeared behind Raven.
"Meet my friends." Raven growled. "I think you may know a few."
Brook gasped. Crag and Swoop stepped out of the bunch of cats.
"Crag?" Brook yowled. "Swoop?"
"Silence!" Raven hissed. "We have a cave to take."
"Not on my watch!" Brook yowled.
"Crag," Raven growled pointing his tail at Brook.
Crag growled and sprang at Brook.
"Crag!" Brook yowled.
Crag pinned her down growling.
"Crag, please no." Brook pleaded. "Please."
Crag growled. "Try and stop me."
He lifted a claw in the air and brook closed her eyes. Would she really be killed by her own brother? Suddenly Crag's weight lifted off her body. Brook jumped up to see Talon knock Crag into Raven.
"Leave my sister alone!" Talon hissed.
"What?" Brook asked. "I'm not your sister Talon."
Talon looked up at Brook in silence. Was he her brother?

Talon opened his mouth to speak but Crag crashed into him.
"Go away!" Crag growled.
"Maybe you should go away!" Talon spat.
Brook couldn't take it anymore.
"Are you my brother or not?" She yowled.
Talon kicked Crag off of him.
"I'm your half-brother!" Talon meowed walking up to Brook. "Rainbow told me to never tell anyone that she had me and you by another tom."
"You mean Snow's not my father?" Brook whispered.
"He's Crag's but not me and you's." Talon said.
Brook felt her heart sting. How could Rainbow not tell anyone? Why didn't she?

Chapter: 9

"Enough lets fight." Raven hissed.
Brook sprang forward at him. He hissed and pinned her down withing seconds. Talon was to busy fighting Crag again. Suddenly Brook felt power surge through her paws. She kicked Raven off and he tumbled off as though he was light as a mouse. Starclan and The Tribe of Endless Hunting are with you forever. A voice meowed in Brook's head. You must get the clans. Brook nodded. She sprang away from the battle. she could feel pelts brushing hers. But they were Starclan and the Tribe of Endless Hunting cats. Brook started to go faster and faster. She closed her eyes. the wind blew through her fur and her paws were as light as feathers. All of her fears and thoughts left her mind. She was unstoppable. Suddenly she stopped. We are here. a voice meowed.
"Already?" Brook asked.
You are unstoppable. The voice echoed.
Brook slowly padded into the woods. She smelled the air. Was that...Thunderclan? She could hear the voices of cats.
"Hello?" She asked padding in.
"Brook?" a cat meowed. It was Brambleclaw.
"It's me." She said. "We need your help."
"Who is this?" An orange tom asked.
"Firestar, this is Brook and-" Bramleclaw began.
"We have no time!" Brook yowled. "We have to get to the tribe now!"
"But that's a long trip." Brambleclaw meowed. "The battle must be over by now."
"No it's not!" Brook yowled. "We have to hurry!"
"Calm down, Brook-" Bramleclaw began.
"My brothers are about to kill each other how can I calm down?" Brook yowled.
"What?" Brambleclaw asked looking confused.
Brook sighed, "Can you just help me please?"
"We will but the trip is far away it'll take days." Brambleclaw meowed.
Brook sighed again. suddenly she had an idea.
"Who's coming with me?" She asked.
"Me and-" Brambleclaw began.
"Just you." Brook said grabbing his scruff.
"What are you-" Before he could finish she dashed away with his scruff in her jaws. She closed her eyes going faster and faster. I'm unstoppable. I'm unstoppable. She thought.

Chapter: 10

Soon they were at the tribe again. She let Brambleclaw go. Brambleclaw stood still for a moment. Suddenly the sound of yowls filled the air. Brook saw Talon and Crag clawing at each other.
"That's it!" Crag hissed. "I'm sick of you!"
Crag slashed at Talons throat.
"Talon!" Brook yowled dashing up to him.
Crag grabbed her by her scruff and pulled her to him. Brook jumped up but Crag pinned her down.
"You know what?" Crag growled. "I'm sick of you too."
Brook yowled as Crag slashed at her shoulder.
"Stop!" She yowled.
Crag kept on clawing at her.
"Stop!" Brambleclaw spat.
Raven sprang at Brambleclaw.
Brook struggled to get away. You are unstoppable. A voice meowed. Brook let her head drop to the ground. Her side was gashing blood. Am I? Am I really? She thought coughing. She closed her eyes. If she was unstoppable then why was she dieing? Don't let go. The voice meowed.
"M-Maybe I can't hold on anymore." Brook rasped.
You can. You must. The voice meowed. Brook felt herself getting weaker.
"I can't." She whispered. "I just can't."
Suddenly a yowled filled the air. Talon! Brook tried to stumble up. She fell back down. More yowls filled the air. Brook could smell blood and not just hers. Was this it? Brook saw Talon not that far off on the ground his breath coming in shallow gasps. Crag walked up him a grin on his face.
"Why?" Talon rasped. "Why did you go to there side?"
"Because," Crag growled. "The more of us the more we know we're going to win. I was on there side for moons. The battle just started."
Suddenly a paw shoved into Brook's side. she turned around to see Stormfur.
"Stormfur." Brook smiled.
"I have to save Talon. You stay here." He meowed.
"No!" Brook yowled after him but he was already to far away to her her rasps. "Crag will kill you."
Crag hissed at Stormfur and slashed at him. Stormfur ducked. Crag growled and sprang on him. They yowled and clawed at each other rolling around on the ground. Suddenly Crag slashed at Stormfur's throat. Stormfur gasped and fell to the ground.
"We win." Crag growled.
"Not yet!" Brook yowled stumbling up.
"What are you going to do fall on me?" Crag snickered.
"I'm going to do more then that." Brook grinned.
I'm unstoppable. Brook closed her eyes. I am unstoppable.
"What are you doing?" Crag spat. "Fight me now!Unless you're to weak."
Brook dug her claws into the ground. "Say that again and your done for." Brook growled.
"Fine. You're a weak useless cat." Crag growled.
Brook yowled and sprang at him as fast as lighting. Crag yowled in surprise as she pinned him down.
"Maybe I'm sick of you." Brook growled laying a paw on his throat.
Crag growled. Brook let the tip of her claws poke his throat. Crag struggled to get free but Brook had him pinned down to hard. Crag struggled more. Brook put more weight down on his throat making her claws go deeper into his throat.
"Leave us alone." Brook growled. "Or else."
"Never." Crag growled.
Brook heard a voice inside her yell at her to stop. Should she listen to it? She looked into Crag's eyes. There was fear in his eyes. Should she kill him?

Chapter: 11

Brook closed her eyes. Maybe it was for the best. Don't kill him! He's your brother! The voice in her head screamed. Brook could feel Crag tense up. She had to. She closed her eyes tighter as she dug her claws into Crag's throat. He whimpered.
"Brook..." He rasped.
Brook opened her eyes. Crag was limp. Brook looked down at her bloody paws. What have I done? She could hear the tribe cats behind her fighting gasp. Brook looked at Crag. Was he really gone? Did she kill him? She felt like a stone was in her throat. Her heart stung with grief. Did she do the right thing? Brook looked up to see Swoop standing in front of her.
"Y-you killed him!" Swoop yowled.
Brook winced as Swoop slashed at her muzzle. Swoop sprang onto Brook and pinned her down. Brook kicked her off.
"Get out of here!" Brook hissed.
Swoop stumbled up.
"We'll be back soon." Raven growled shoving Brambleclaw, who he was fighting, to the ground. Then he dashed off all of the rouges following him. Brook turned to Crag's body and gasped. He was gone. Before Brook could say anything Stormfur came up to her.
"Lets get into the cave." He rasped.
Brook nodded. Talon limped after them. They went into the cave a few tribe cats limping after them. they were the last few alive. These rouges were stronger and braver. Could the tribe when this battle? Brook curled up in her nest next to Stormfur. She closed her eyes hoping it was all a dream. But she knew it wasn't. It was a living nightmare.

Moons went by and the tribe lived in fear waiting for the rouges to attack again. Brook laid in her nest silent. The tribe was growing weak there was only few prey-hunters and only three cave-guards. Brook heard paw-steps and she looked up to see Stoneteller.
"How do you feel?" He asked.
Brook was going to have Stormfur's kits soon and every second Stoneteller came to check on her. He was worried. With the tribe weaker than ever they needed kits. he was worried that Brook or the kits would die. So was Stormfur.
"I'm fine I-" She was cut off as she had a cramp in her stomach.
She moaned.
"It's time." Stoneteller meowed.
Soon two kits lay in front of Brook.
"What shall we name them?" Stormfur asked.
"The pale tabby she-cay can be Lark That Sings at Dawn." Brook rasped.
"The light brown tom can be Pine That Clings to Rock." Stormfur said.
Brook nodded. Lark let out a wail and snuggled up to Brook. Brook laid her head down and closed her eyes. Suddenly a yowl filled the air. A brown she-cat burst into the nursery. She sprang at Stormfur. Stormfur hissed and clawed at her. Brook rapped her tail around Lark and Pine. The she-cat kicked Stormfur out of the nursery. before he could come back in a tom attacked him. The she-cat turned to Brook.
"Newborn kits?" She asked. "Cute."
Brook didn't answer.
"To bad I'll have to kill them." The she-cat growled.

Chapter: 12

Brook whimpered as the she-cat grabbed Lark by her scruff. Lark wailed. Brook hissed and slapped at the she-cat but she was to weak. The she-cat growled tossing Lark out of the cave. A tom ran by and grabbed Lark and ran out of the cave. The she-cat turned back to Brook.
"These kits belong to the rouges now." She growled.
Brook slashed at her but she ducked out of the way. What was the use? Brook was to weak to fight. Brook hung her head down as the she-cat snatched up Pine and tossed him out. They would never know who there parents were. The she-cat growled at Brook.
"Now is your time to die." The she-cat growled.
Brook closed her eyes tight. Was this the end? You must save the kits! A voice yowled in her head. Brook knew who it was. It was Stone! They'll kill them and the kits be nothing but fresh kill! Could Brook, as weak as she is, fight this she-cat and save her kits?The she-cat growled. Brook stumbled up growling. Brook slashed out at the she-cat but the she-cat jumped back.
"You're to weak face it." The she-cat growled.
"I'm not weak." Brook growled back.
"Prove it." The she-cat growled.
Brook jumped up only to stumble back down. The she-cat snickered. Brook stumbled up again growling. The she-cat clawed Brook's muzzle then sprang on her. Brook hissed as she pinned her down.
"You are weak." The she-cat growled laying a paw on Brook's throat.
Brook whimpered as the tip of her claws pricked her throat. Starclan, the Tribe Of Endless Hunting, help me! Brook wanted to wail. We wish we could. But this is your fight. Rainbow's voice echoed in her head.
The she-cat grinned. Suddenly Stormfur burst into the den one of his eyes swollen shut.
"Get away from her." He growled.
"Or what?" The she-cat growled back.
"You've got some nerve for a rouge." Stormfur growled.
The she-cat dug her claws deeper into Brook's throat.
"Come near me and she'll never live to see another day." The she-cat growled.
Brook coughed. Stormfur dug his claws into the ground.
"Brook.." He whispered.
The she-cat grinned.
"What do you want?" Stormfur growled.
"We want you're cave, every kit, and a few cats to work for us." The she-cat growled.
"Never." Stormfur growled.
"Or she looses her life." The she-cat growled.
"Lets make a deal I'll give you-" Stormfur was cut off by the she-cat.
"Time's up." She spat digging her claws into Brook's throat.
Brook's eyes slowly closed. No! No...
"Brook!" Stormfur yowled.
Hold on! A voice yowled in Brook's head. Brook felt darkness come over her. She opened her eyes to see Snow.
"Am I dead?" She asked.
"No." Snow meowed. "But you've passed out and if you don't wake up soon your kits will be gone."
"Then take me back!" Brook yowled.
"Until you wake up or if you wake up you're stuck here." Snow meowed sadly. "I wish I could help."
Brook heard yowls. She saw a puddle of water and she looked in. She saw Lark. She was corned by a huge black tom.
"Lark!" Brook yowled.
"You can't save her yet." Snow meowed. "You must wake up."
"How?" She yowled.
"That's for you to find out." Snow vanished.
"Wait!" Brook yowled. "Please!"
Brook sat down in front of the puddle she had to wait. But for how long? She heard Lark scream again. Would Brook wake up in time?

Chapter: 13

Brook's eyes flew open. She was inside a dark cave. This wasn't a tribe cave. She heard a soft whimper. She looked down to see a kit. It was Pine!
"I'm here." Brook whispered licking his head.
He let out another whimper that turned into a scream. Brook gasped he was bloody. She didn't know where he was wounded.
"Pine, it's going to be ok." Brook meowed softly.
Pine screamed again. Brook heard voices outside of the cave.
"Can we just kill him now?" A tom's voice spat. "I'm sick of him screaming."
"Lets wait until Believe is done killing the first kit." A she-cat's voice answered calmly.
"What about the Queen?" The tom's voice asked.
"I think Believe already killed her." The she-cat meowed. "I'm sure we'll toss her in the river or something."
Brook froze. What kind of cats are these? Brook shivered. They're sick fox-hearted cats who kill kits. Suddenly the same she-cat that had tried to kill Brook stepped in. lark dangling from her jaws. She tossed Lark into the cave.
"Is she dead, Believe?" A voice asked.
"Not yet." Believe meowed her gaze rested on Brook. "Looks like the other kit will have to wait."
Believe unsheathed her claws and sprang onto Brook. Brook yowled clawed at her. Brook was very weak. Could she do it? Believe pinned her down.
"You can't stop us." Believe growled. "Me and my mate will end this."
"Raven's your mate?" Brook gasped.
Believe laid a paw on Brook's throat. "That's the least of your worries."
Brook whimpered.
"Believe, wait." A voice meowed.
It was Raven. Believe jerked around.
"You're not going to let her go are you?" She asked.
"No." Raven meowed. "But the tribe may give up if they knew we had a few prisoners."
Believe grinned. "Of course they would."
Brook looked at Raven then at Believe. She was a prisoner.
Believe walked out of the cave. Raven got a few guards outside of the cave.
"If they set a paw out of this cave kill them." He growled.
Brook dashed up to Lark when they were gone.
"Lark?" She whispered. "Lark, please answer me."
Lark let out a weak mew her stomach was sliced open. Brook pulled Pine toward her and she curled up around them. She licked Pine's fur. She gagged as she tasted blood.
"Pine?" She whispered.
Pine didn't move.
"Pine!" Brook yowled.
Suddenly two cats burst into the cave.
"What's going on?" One of them hissed.
They were in the shadows so Brook couldn't see them.
"He's dieing please help him!" Brook pleaded.
"Or what?" A voice hissed.
"Please!" Brook wailed. "He's just a kit!"
A golden and black tom stepped out of the shadows. "How about I put him out of his misery?" he hissed unsheathing his claws.
A silver she-cat appeared. "She's right it's just a kit, Tiger."
"Wish, be quiet!" Tiger growled.
Wish padded up to Brook and pulled Pine over to her.
"Believe almost killed him." Brook meowed. "Can you save him?"
"I might be killed by Believe myself if I help you." Wish meowed.
Brook sighed and was about to pull Pine back to herself. Wish stopped her.
"But for a kit I'll do anything."
"Wish, you're going to get us in trouble!" Tiger growled dashing out of the cave. "Believe! Believe!"
"We only have a few seconds before Tiger has every rouge attacking us." Wish meowed leaning over Pine.
Pine whimpered his eyes slowly closing. The sound of pawsteps sounded near by.
"Wish!" Believe's voice hissed. "You should of never went to their side!"
Pine's breathing slowed.
"Hurry!" Brook yowled.
"I don't know what to do!" Wish yowled.

The sound of pawsteps grew louder. Brook closed her eyes as the pawsteps stopped. Believe growled.
"Back away from the kit." Believe growled.
"I'll take care of this you just run." Wish whispered to Brook.
"But I can't carry both kits!" Brook meowed.
"Take Pine I'll watch the other one." Wish whispered then sprang on Believe.
Brook picked up Pine by his scruff and dashed out of the cave. She laid down on a cliff. She leaned over Pine.
"Pine?"

Chapter: 14

Pine whimpered. Brook curled up around him.
"I'm so sorry." Brook whispered. "This would of never happened if I would of fought Believe harder."
Pine's breath started to come in gasps. Brook licked the top off his head.
"I'm sorry." Brook closed her eyes grief swelling her throat. "Pine."
She opened her eyes to see a tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes standing over her.
"Greetings, Brook." She meowed. "My name is Rainbowfern and I was once a medicine cat of Thunderclan."
"Can you help Pine?" Brook asked.
"I will try." Rainbowfern siad leaning over Pine.
She had some herbs and some wet moss. Brook gasped. She saw that Pine had deep claw marks all over him and one across his eye. Rainbowfern put some wet moss over Pine's eyes.
"I have to keep it clean." She meowed.
"W-will he lose his eye?" Brook asked.
"No, but he may lose sight on that side." Rainbowfern meowed picking up a leaf in her mouth.
She chewed it into pulp and put it on Pine's deep claw marks. Pine whimpered.
"Rainbowfern, will Lark live too?" Brook asked looking up at her.
Rainbowfern looked at Brook in silence for a moment.
"I must go Pine is healed just keep his wounds clean." She meowed walking off.
Brook was about to follow her but her eyes flew open. Pine lay curled up next to her asleep. Brook smiled. But she knew that the battle had just started.

Suddenly a yowl filled the air, "Brook, look out!"
Before Brook could figure out what was happening something landed on her back. She yowled as claws dug into her shoulder. She gasped as she saw that Pine was gone.
"Go away!" Brook yowled.
She shook the weight off of her back. She turned around to see Believe. Believe grinned. Brook turned around to see Raven dangling Pine over the cliff Stormfur stood behind him frozen to his spot.
"Please, no!" Brook wailed.
"Give up." Believe growled.
"What do you want?" Brook yowled.
"You." Believe growled.
"I-I thought you wanted our home and kits?" Stormfur asked.
"We know something none of you do and we want Brook." Believe growled.
"Fine." Brook meowed. "Just put Pine down."
"Brook, no!" Stormfur yowled.
"Step an inch away from your spot and you'll never see this kit again. Now go on, Believe."
"Come with me." Believe smiled.
She lead Brook through some bushes. Brook gasped. A bunch of cats were standing around her. Raven dashed through the bushes Pine still in his jaws. A cat sprang on Brook and grabbed her scruff. The cat started to drag her. She yowled and struggled to get free.
"Brook! Pine!" Stormfur yowled running after them.
A few cats attack Stormfur.
"You lied!" Brook yowled.
"But we win." Believe growled.
Brook wailed and struggled.
"Stormfur!"

Chapter: 15
Brook laid in a moss nest watching Pine and Lark play. Moons had passed and Brook had lived with the rouges. She didn't know where the tribe was or why the rouges took her but what she did know is that she was stuck there. Pine laughed as lark pinned him down. They didn't know what was happening. They thought that this was there home. Brook dug her claws into the moss. She didn't know what the rouges wanted but they watched Brook every second. They knew something Brook didn't but what? And why did they try to kill Lark and Pine before? Was it all a big trap to get Brook to come to them? Brook watched Lark stumble into Raven.
"Get away, Flea Bag!" Raven hissed shoving Lark aside.
Brook was about to attack him when Believe glared at her. Brook sighed. She was no match for them. She watched Lark stumble up and look at Brook as if she was waiting for her to do something. When Brook didn't flinch Lark sighed and padded off. Brook's heart stung. Lark felt unloved Brook could tell. So did Pine. Pine looked at Brook in silence then followed Lark. Brook felt like dashing after them and groom them and play with them but if she moved from her spot the rouges would attack her. She couldn't even lick herself without asking first. She was trapped. Brook wished she could see Stormfur again. She wanted to see Talon and the rest of the tribe. Suddenly Tiger appeared. Wish followed him. Wish had been kept in the same cave as Brook and her kits had been.
"You have almost finished paying your price for betraying us." Believe growled.
"Almost?" Wish growled.
"Tiger." Believe growled pointing her tail at Wish.
Tiger unsheathed his claws and sprang on Wish. Brook froze as Wish struggled under his grip.
"Never betray us." Tiger spat. "Or you'll face the price!"
He sliced his claws down Wish's belly. Wish yowled and struggled to get free. Tiger let her go. She tried to stumble up but crashed back down. Tiger stepped back snickering.
"Your price is almost over." Believe growled.
Tiger laughed evilly as he clawed Wish's ear then jumped back again. He was treating her like a toy! Wish whimpered as her belly gashed blood. Her gaze rested on Brook. Wish's eyes started to close. Tiger sprang on her again. Brook turned her head. She couldn't bear to watch. Another wail filed the air then silence. I'm so sorry. Brook thought hoping Wish could hear. It's alright, Brook, Lark had to be saved. A voice whispered.

Chapter: 16

Brook woke up in the middle off the night. She couldn't sleep. She peeked out of her den. She gasped. Lark and Pine were outside. They weren't aloud out at night.
"Let's just get out of here." Lark growled. "They won't care we left anyways."
"Brook will." Pine meowed.
"Brook?" Lark growled. "When ever did she care about us?"
"M-maybe she does." Pine meowed hopefully.
"Brook doesn't love us!" Lark spat. "Face it."
Lark turned to pad out of the camp. Suddenly Tiger appeared.
"What are you two doing?" He spat. "Believe will be so angry."
Tiger grinned. "I wonder how you'll be punished.."
"Leave them alone!" Brook spat dashing toward them.
"Or what?" Tiger growled.
Brook sprang on him. He tried to strike her belly like he did Wish but she jumped out of the way. Tiger let out a yowl. raven and believe appeared. Brook clawed at Tiger.
"Tiger, you know what to do!" Believe yowled.
Tiger grabbed Brook by her scruff. Brook saw Lark and Pine staring at her.
"Brook!" Pine wailed.
"Mother!" Lark yowled.
A few rouges shoved them back into the cave. Believe leaned over Brook as Tiger pinned her down.
"No one breaks the rules without paying the price." She growled.
It's up to Lark and Pine now. Wish's voice whispered. They know something about Lark and Pine that you don't. They'll have to stop the rouges. Brook closed her eyes. She never had a destiny the destiny was lark and Pine's. They would do something but what?

Last edited by Brambleheart5 on January 11th 2012, 14:20; edited 3 times in total
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Custom Rank : Undercover Ninja Kit
WarriorPoints : 4517
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!  Empty Re: What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!

Post by Honeystar October 18th 2011, 15:57

Awesome! I haven't read all of it yet, but looks really good so far. Great job.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10435
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!  Empty Re: What if Snowkit Lived? #2 Silent Brook Finished! please comment!

Post by Nyx October 18th 2011, 17:26

Nice!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 18th 2011, 20:51

Wow! That`s really good! Dang!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 18th 2011, 23:52

Its good!!! Very Happy
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleheart5 October 19th 2011, 10:03

Thank you!! All of you!!
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brambleheart5 October 22nd 2011, 20:16

A lot more is added now. Took me hours to get that up.
Brambleheart5
Brambleheart5
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down