Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!?

+10
Stareye
Fireheart
Skittlestream
Dragonclaw
Caraway
Silver
Hazeldust
Honeystar
Robynwing
Icestar of ShadowClan
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!? - Page 2 Empty OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!?

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 23rd 2011, 13:56

First topic message reminder :

So, there was an Earthquake in Washington D.C, the capital of the USA (since some people are on here from other countries.). And I felt the shock here in PA (Pennsylvania)!!! I was sitting at the table, eating lunch, and everything started shaking for, like, 30 seconds!! Im ok, though. Haha. Post other earthquake stories here!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4829
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!?

Post by Nyx August 27th 2011, 16:33

That IS a pretty big deal that your mom is doing....... I have a party tonight... but I don't know anyone there. o_O
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG, did you feel that earthquake?!?!?

Post by Fireheart August 27th 2011, 16:36

Brightstar wrote:That IS a pretty big deal that your mom is doing....... I have a party tonight... but I don't know anyone there. o_O
Really? If thats true, how did you get invited?
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8460
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 27th 2011, 16:39

It's my mom and dad's friend. Bleh. I'm bringing my iPod! But my mom says I have to practice violin first. Annoyed I mean, I practiced so much yesterday, the tips of my left fingers were blue-black. o_O Ouch....
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 27th 2011, 21:21

Wow that musta hurt.. Sad
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8300
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 28th 2011, 01:01

Wow....we had a Tornado coming in our way. Thankfully, we did okay! Wink However, since the Hurricane hasn't passed yet so there will probably be more tornado warnings. My mom is making me stay up all night tonight (which I usually do anyways) just to make sure nothing bad happens. Strong winds and lots of rain...it was insane. So now, everything has calm for now. I WILL SURVIVE!!! Wink

Strange...
Earthquake, then Tornadoes and now...Hurricane....this is insane!!!
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver August 28th 2011, 07:18

@Fireheart XD
The storm is still in my area but I'm doing Good Smile
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5089
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 29th 2011, 14:33

Fireheart, NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED!!!! Leafsplash and I walked around the block and we were fine!! It was just drizzling a bit! *rolls eyes*
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 31st 2011, 00:47

Iceshadow wrote:Fireheart, NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED!!!! Leafsplash and I walked around the block and we were fine!! It was just drizzling a bit! *rolls eyes*

You guys don't really live that close to me! Where I live, winds were blowing like crazy, rain was coming down like there was no tomorrow and the sky was turning into a torquise color! O.o
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighteningpelt August 31st 2011, 09:40

Fireheart wrote:

You guys don't really live that close to me! Where I live, winds were blowing like crazy, rain was coming down like there was no tomorrow and the sky was turning into a torquise color! O.o

Aw, man! That sounded awesome!!! Wish i had been there...
Instead i have to be bored in boring old britain drinking boring old cups of tea...
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Tyler Durden
WarriorPoints : 5410
Male Posts : 228

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 31st 2011, 09:50

britain is pretty awesome too isn't it? tea time, cakes, cookies... frilliness... o.O

it's turquoise by the way, fireheart. Razz

my area usually doesn't have any major storms, but when there was a tornado watch, everything was like going to rip off outside! it was crazy! the earthquake in D.C also reached my area, although only my dad at work felt it. i was highlighting my hair at the time and felt nothing but bliss. lol! Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33823
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 31st 2011, 10:18

CheeseStar wrote:britain is pretty awesome too isn't it? tea time, cakes, cookies... frilliness... o.O

it's turquoise by the way, fireheart. Razz

my area usually doesn't have any major storms, but when there was a tornado watch, everything was like going to rip off outside! it was crazy! the earthquake in D.C also reached my area, although only my dad at work felt it. i was highlighting my hair at the time and felt nothing but bliss. lol! Very Happy

Hahaha, thanks for the spelling, I don't really know my spelling colors well Razz XD
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighteningpelt August 31st 2011, 10:47

I guess...

Now that a think about it there are loads of great things about britain!

Eeel pie, cookies,.... Guiliotines Dark
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Tyler Durden
WarriorPoints : 5410
Male Posts : 228

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan September 3rd 2011, 10:11

Well, fire, I live like 10 minutes away from you! And it was raining, there was wind (my umbrella kept turning inside out) but it wasnt like it was living *Dark Forest*!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 7th 2011, 02:37

True but it was still scary!!!! O.o
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2011, 17:23

Isn't California going to have a HUGE earthquake soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 11th 2011, 02:22

Is it? Never heard that before! O.o
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2