Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Drought - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Drought - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drought

+16
SkyStar
Caraway
LigneBleue
lizardstripe
Greystripe
Skittlestream
Shamu
Dragonclaw
moonstripe
Silversplodge
Ivyshine
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Aspenfern
Icestar of ShadowClan
Nyx
20 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Drought - Page 7 Empty The Drought

Post by Nyx February 9th 2011, 14:27

First topic message reminder :

Okay! Two cats come from every Clan to join this expedition! Clan leaders are allowed!

Brightstar peers down at her assembled Clan. "All of the Clans are suffering from the lack of no rivers. I, and the other leaders have decided that two cats from each Clan will join the patrol upstream!" She pauses, then adds, "Maplestream, and I will go."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38797
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Drought - Page 7 Empty Re: The Drought

Post by Guest April 16th 2011, 19:37

Echosong grapped a waxy leaf and dipped it a small puddle of rainwater nearby. "Here, Tawnypelt. Wipe her face with this. I'm busy. I need to get more herbs!"

~WHERE IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN ARE STARCLAW, SAGEDAPPLE, AND CRYSTALDANCE???!!!!!~ Super Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 17th 2011, 09:29

Tawnypelt looked around. "I dunno. I thought we were all here. We were supposed to look for water though..." She trailed off and started to rub Nightfrost's face with the leaf. The dewy water dripped into her nose and Nightfrost snorted, blinking her eyes open. Tawnypelt's eyes grew large and she froze. "Uh-hi Nightfrost!"
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9147
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan April 17th 2011, 11:24

"Okay, everyone! Injured cats on this side of the trees, non-injured cats report to me and Echosong for instruction! GO, go!!!"
"Hey, Tawneypelt, start organizing people to hunt for herbs!"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4959
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost April 18th 2011, 18:08

Nightfrost jumped to her paws. "Why are you stammering, Tawnypelt?" she asked.
"uh, nothing!" she replied quickly and darted to Iceclover's side. She said "Okay, you heard Iceclover!" Nightfrost padded up beside her. She seperated the cats into groups. "Okay, Darkfire, take your patrol to look for poppyseeds." The cats spereated into groups and headed in differnet directions.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 9010
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 22nd 2011, 17:20

Tawnypelt sorted out the cats and sent them off to help the medicine cats look for herbs to heal the wounded. Then she formed a small group of cats who still had enough energy.

"We're going to go look for water again at that stream. This time, the Twolegs are squashed and the foxes are tired out and frightened. We'll leap from tree to tree, so even if there ARE foxes, they won't be able to come up." Someone complained, "We're tired! And hungry!" Tawnypelt rolled her eyes. "Fine, hunt on the way. But we NEED water!"
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost April 23rd 2011, 19:34

Nightfrost looked at Tawnypelt and snickered. "Um, Tawnypelt? Have you looked at yourself lately?" Tawnypelt cast her a confused look and padded up to a clear puddle. What greeted her was not a pretty sight. "Whoa..." she murmered. "I look like death..." She glanced around at the other cats and started to notice how tired and beat up they looked after the fox fight. Nightfrost looked at her. "You see? We need rest. And some food. You push them so hard! Which isn't a bad thing, of course, but warriors aren't invincible." Tawnypelt sighed. As much as she wanted to look for water, she know that the RiverClan deputy was right. "Okay, NIghtfrost." she replied, them called to the other cats "Okay, everyone get some rest and we'll look for water tommorow. Cats sighed in relief and started to gather moss and feathers to make nests.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 23rd 2011, 19:52

~Okay, NO MORE GOD-MODDING! *cough-nightfrost-cough*~

Tawnypelt licked her wounds while watching the cats set up makeshift nests to spend the night in the clearing in the woods. Hopefully, the next morning they could get some water for the queens and the kits and the elders...and themselves, she added. Tomorrow, she told herself. You can't push everyone around. She peeked into the puddle again. Fine, she looked tired and her fur was bedraggled. But at least her face wasn't smeared with dirt...she swallowed a snigger and lay her head down. But energy coursed through her...until she decided to go get some water for the warriors who were already there. At least they won't be crispy sponges tomorrow, and complain.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost April 23rd 2011, 20:42

Theres no fun in being yourself. and you guys always god mod me.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 24th 2011, 11:26

ALways? I did it once when you said something like "Be serious" to me or somethin. And when I made you wake up, but you can't be fainted all the time, can you? Go on the site suggestions and put your name down if you wanna be god-modded.

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 24th 2011, 14:13

Stop complaining, you two!!!! Get on with the story will you? *clears throat loudly*
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 24th 2011, 19:34

Nightfrost started it -> haha jks. I feel like a kindergartener when i say that.

Tawnypelt gathered a clump of moss in her mouth. Blech she thought, feeling it's furry weight in her jaws. Hopefully this soaks up enough water.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost April 27th 2011, 13:19

NIghtfrost sighed. The elders and queens and kits really need water, and the cats coudn't find any, except for the tiny puddles of water on the floor. But they were drying up fsat, and the cats couldn't keep up this much longer. What are we going to do...? Nightfrost thought in dismay.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 27th 2011, 13:37

Does it really have to be this dark? Tawnypelt grumbled to herself as she sprinted through the trees, towards the stream. There wasn't a trace of fox scent. But it WAS pitch black, with no moonlight to aid her.

I hope it doesn't rain. Please don't rain. If it rains now, the entire battle, everyone suffering, all of that would be a waste. Then a big drop of rain plonked on her nose.

She groaned, spitting out the clump of moss. Oh no.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost April 27th 2011, 22:00

Plop. "What the-" Nightfrost sat up and looked at the sky. Amazingly, the sky was dark and stormy, ready to let loose a torrent of fat wet raindrops on the parched cats. Cats around her were starting to stir, noticing the rain wetting their fur. At first, Nightfrost was frozen in a weird shock, then realized that their problems were over with the drought. Hungrily, she lapped up the rain from a nearby forming puddle. Ah, she thought. Fresh clean water, and drank and drank. Elders, she thought suddenly, then relaxed. They would get water from the rain too. She looked around, and everyone was happily drinking the rain and splashing around. Finally! The water had come back. Then, Brightstar came yowling through the trees. "QUICK! Iceclover! Nightfrost! Everyone! Look at this!" Jumping to her paws, Nightfrost sprinted after her leader, wondering if anything bad had happened. Approching the lake, she saw it. Water was slowly filling up the lake that had dried, water level rising higher than NIghtfrost had seen in moons. The cats cheered! The water was back! Everything would be fine.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 29th 2011, 16:51

Tawnypelt stopped walking. Oh well, she thought, lapping up the water. I didn't go too far anyways. She turned her head towards the sky, catching the raindrops. Unfortunately, just then, a huge crash of thunder sounded from the sky, and a fiery beam of lightning tore the sky apart. Tawnypelt shrieked and bolted off blindly, not knowing where she was going.

And then...she realized she was lost. Stupid, stupid me she cursed under her breath, blinking rainwater out of her eyes. Faint crashes of thunder echoed through the air with faraway flashes of lightning. Then the scent she had feared rached her nose: smoke.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan April 29th 2011, 19:36

"OM STARCLAN THE FOREST IS ON FIRE!!!" Iceclover wailed. "Ill stay here with the wounded! Everyone else- RUN FOR UR LIFE!!!"
-Sorry, im tired.-
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4959
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 29th 2011, 20:17

Tawnypelt raced through the damp forest, hoping the rain would soon make the fire die down. She was still lost, though-the rain washed away all traces of scent, and the smoke clogged her nose.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost May 6th 2011, 21:23

Nightfrost looked around wildly. Cats panicked around her. Do something! NIghtfrost said to her self. You're a Clan Deputy! Do what you're supposed to!
"Everyone! Head towards the Lake! Swim into it! You will be protected from the fire, and hopefully the rain will put it out!" she shouted. Cats surged towards the direction of the lake. Nightfrost prepared to go with them when she remembered: THE QUEENS, KITS AND ELDERS. They were still at the camp, and some of them were too weak to head to the lake bythemselves! "TAWNYPELT!!!!!!!" yowled Nightfrost. "THE KITS! ELDERS!" and raced off into the trees. She could feel Tawypelt darting behind her.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 7th 2011, 13:01

Brightstar heard Nightstar's panicked yowl. "Maplestream! Get the cats into the lake! I need to go back to camp!"
Maplestream stared. "Why?!"
But Brightstar had already shot off.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust May 7th 2011, 17:46

~Wait...wasn't I lost? scratch Nightfrost read everything before you post Very Happy~

A trickle of fire caught onto dry leaves and scorched Tawnypelt's paw. "Gaahh!" She stomped ferociously trying to get it out. She was slightly glad that no one saw her go crazy like a chicken.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 8th 2011, 21:32

~I saw!~

Echosong snatched up her bundle of herbs as the fire spread through the leafy forest. "My herbs!" she screeched. "Icestar! Can you help me get my herbs back at camp? I don't have the herbs for burns!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost May 9th 2011, 18:41

~Oh whoops sorry Tawnypelt. I'll take... IDK whatever, I'll go with Brightstar. Hey Brightstar and Echosong. Brightstar called me... Nightstar...??? scratch Weird.~

"Nightfrost!" screeched Brightstar. "You can't do this alone!" Nightfrost knew she was right and slowed down just a paced for her leader. "You get the elders, and I'll get the queens and kits." Nightfrost said. They approched their camp and rushed in. NIghtfrost ignored the smoke burning her lungs and sprinted into the nursery. She could hear the frightened mewlings of the kits and Nightfrost's heart just broke. I have to do this! She said to herself. For the kits and queens and RiverClan! She took a deep breath and plunged in.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 9th 2011, 22:08

~Oh, oops. Sorry Nightfrost. I was in a hurry. Sweat ~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust May 10th 2011, 15:30

~Aw. I'm still lost! SOMEONE SAVE ME!! Very Happy jks~

Stupid fire! Tawnypelt cursed. Why does everything good have to come with something bad?! As if the drought wasn't bad enough. Tawnypelt tried to take routes that weren't completely blocked by malicious orange flames. Then a tiny cry reached her ears, and a small, velvety ear stood out of a crumpled pile of half-black leaves.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost May 10th 2011, 19:54

"Ripplefern! (Random queen name) Are you alright!?" yowled Nightfrost. "Yes! But please hurry! I can't carry both Sagekit and Goldenkit together!" she replied. Nightfrost felt the smoke burning her lungs and eyes, making them water, but she pushed on. Finally, she saw a small smokey figure and raced to it. Ripplefern was desperatly attempting to carry both kits at once, picking one up, dropping it a few paces, then racing back for the other. Nightfrost heard the mewlings of the kits and rushed to help. She picked up Sagekit by the scruff, nodded to Ripplefern and rushed outside as fast as she could.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content