Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Drought - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Drought - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drought

+16
SkyStar
Caraway
LigneBleue
lizardstripe
Greystripe
Skittlestream
Shamu
Dragonclaw
moonstripe
Silversplodge
Ivyshine
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Aspenfern
Icestar of ShadowClan
Nyx
20 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Drought - Page 6 Empty The Drought

Post by Nyx February 9th 2011, 14:27

First topic message reminder :

Okay! Two cats come from every Clan to join this expedition! Clan leaders are allowed!

Brightstar peers down at her assembled Clan. "All of the Clans are suffering from the lack of no rivers. I, and the other leaders have decided that two cats from each Clan will join the patrol upstream!" She pauses, then adds, "Maplestream, and I will go."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38797
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Drought - Page 6 Empty Re: The Drought

Post by Guest March 26th 2011, 22:52

Echosong peered up the tree at Tawnypelt. "You could always hide in a bramble bush," she suggested innocently. Brightstar flashed her medicine cat a warning look. "Now is not the time for joking around," she warned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust March 27th 2011, 09:13

Tawnypelt stifled a growl. "Unless you like to smell fox blood," she grumbled quietly. "We would die to protect the medicine cats," she added pointedly. "Though, I'd rather be down there, slicing the stupid foxes apart. But they have numbers. We need water."
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9147
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 27th 2011, 09:16

"Ahem- someone help me!" I whispered into the tree. "If we all die here, who will bring the water back? All the clans will dehydrate waiting for us to come back! And then there wont be a Shadowclan, because all of our memebrs are here!"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4959
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust March 27th 2011, 09:29

--Yeah, I was wondering that. Wasn't the clan leader supposed to come with one warrior? Until Birghtstar changed it...and now we're all here o_O--

"Icestar!" Tawnypelt gasped. Her leader was scratched, and the drips of blood stood out sharply against her snow-white pelt. "Well, we could jump across the branches from tree to tree...and the woods stretch out to our camps." (Oh yeah, where's windclan?) "So, we can get back like that," she finished uncertainly.

Someone called out, "But we need a distraction! We can't all start rushing through the trees. The foxes will follow us." Everyone looked down at the beady yellow eyes of the merciless foxes. "I-uh, volunteer myself as a distraction." She paused, then grinned. "Hehe. Dumb foxes will follow me like flies to honey."
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamu March 27th 2011, 16:16

"I'll eat them," Max offered. He grinned, showing off his dagger-like teeth.
Shamu
Shamu
Killer Whale (RiverClan)
Killer Whale (RiverClan)

Custom Rank : Sushi-Consumer
WarriorPoints : 14860
Male Posts : 317

Warrior Information
Attack Power : ∞ (In Water Only)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust March 27th 2011, 18:11

"I guess you'd be a good distraction," Tawnypelt agreed. "But, ah, try to refrain from eating them. They're probably infested with all kinds of bacteria and viruses from scavenging from Twoleg nests." One of the leaders called out, "Everybody pair up. Aim for stronger branches. Check your balance." Tawnypelt took a deep breath, winked at Max, and let out a piercing yowl, leaping into the opposite direction of the camps.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost March 27th 2011, 20:45

Nightfrost, Brightstar and Echosong bunched up their leg muscles and jumped up to a strong sturdy branch. They leaped from tree to tree, aware of the foxes following them from behind. Suddenly, Nightfrost stepped on a branch, unaware of the gap that was covered by leaves, and her foot slipped. With a yowl, she fell down, scrabbling at the branches. Echosong and Brightstar leaped and grabbed her scruff, catching her before she fell into the hungry bloodthirsty foxes below. "Thanks," she panted, heaving herself up onto a sturdier branch. Suddenly, they heard a screech, farther off, and was cut short abruptly.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 9010
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust March 28th 2011, 17:00

--Wait...weren't the foxes supposed to chase after me and max? That was the whole point of me being heroic..jks Very Happy--

Tawnypelt panted. "The foxes...some of them aren't following," she grunted, tyring to keep up with Max. The piercing wail reached her ears, then it cut off immediately...as if a strong paw had struck the cat's throat. She turned around, trying to squint through the mass of swining leaves. Who had gotten hurt?
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 28th 2011, 17:13

Brightstar let go of Nightfrost's scruff letting her medicine cat check over the deputy for injuries. She peered through the leaves, stiffening. Fernleaf was thrashing in a fox's grip, her amber eyes wild as she fought for breath. "Icestar! Tawnypelt, Lotusflower, and Monkeystar! Max! Come back!" Brightstar yowled, leaping from the leafy tree.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38797
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust March 28th 2011, 18:12

Tawnypelt stared at Fernleaf struggling with a lean fox. Two more joined it, nipping Fernleaf's legs, her shoulders with tiny, needle-sharp teeth. "Turn back!" She shouted at Max. "The distraction's not working!" Scrambling across the rough branches, she leaped through the air and landed on a fox, claws unsheathed.

"Die, putrid coward-breath!" She yowled. Brightstar was slashing at another fox. Swiping cleanly across it's skimpy belly fur, Tawnypelt's claws drew blood, thick and oozing from the wound. Squirming, the fox splattered her with it's dark blood and scampered away. But then more foxes turned on her, smelling their brother's blood on her pelt. "Ahh, that's not good," she murmered.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost March 28th 2011, 18:54

This is weird. How did the RPG get from "poisoned water" to "fox attack"????
Weird.

Foxes started to surround Tawnypelt, Brightstar. Fernleaf and Nightfrost. The rest of the cats were still up in a tree somewhere, or maybe already long gone. No matter how much they slashed and clawed, more foxes took the place of the fallen ones.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust March 28th 2011, 19:05

--We'll get back to the water after. Now, time ta fight those bad foxies Very Happy And nightfrost, you were the one who first thought of the foxes--

"What about I run away? I smell like fox blood. They probably wanna kill me," Tawnypelt joked. "Ugh. How can you crack lame jokes at a time like this?" Nightfrost retorted, eyeing the advancing foxes (hey nightfrost you're okay with me usin you, right??)

"Well, I'd rather die laughing than begging the stupid foxes to spare my life," Tawnypelt grumbled. Then, she barreled over the nearest fox, slashed at another one, and ran across the clearing, the foxes following her. "Hehe. This is fun Very Happy"
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost March 29th 2011, 09:06

"meet us at Fourtrees!!" Called Brightstar after her. "Lets go." They slunk down through the trees and stiffened when they heard a sound. "Where is everyone??" wondered Fernleaf aloud. They kept an eye out behind them, and at the trees, in hope that they might see a familiar face.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust March 29th 2011, 16:18

All the other cats were securely bundled in their camps, the elder and queens with their kits safely hidden in their dens. Warriors scurried to reinforce their walls, tugging bunches of twigs and mud wrapped in leaves.

Meanwhile...Tawnypelt was getting tired. She ran just fast enough so the foxes wouldn't be discouraged and turn back, but she was still tired. She wished Max was there to squash them dead. Too late now.

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2011, 18:29

Fernleaf heard a distant crashing through the trees. "Lotusstar! We're heading straight toward the foxes and Tawnypelt!"
Lotusstar's eyes widened. "Fernleaf, I want you to run and help Tawnypelt. WindClan cats are the fastest. Go!"

~Why didn't anybody figure this out before?~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 1st 2011, 19:31

~I dunno. The windclan cats didn't really add on to this RPG.~

Tawnypelt's speed slacked. Maybe she was far enough to just climb up a tree and rest there. Maybe the foxes would be far away enough from the other cats. Then a wisp of silvery grey flashed by. Fernleaf! "Get up a tree," she mewed. "I'll lead them away."
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan April 2nd 2011, 20:10

Icestar yowled and sliced a fox. "Everyone, go! I can fix this myself!" Icestar scratched a fox nose, then jumped in the air and spun, all four paws of needle-sharpclaws outsteatched, and injured all the foxes in her radius. "Run! Through the trees! We will be safe in clan territory!"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost April 2nd 2011, 20:35

"No, Icestar!" Yowled Nightfrost. "We have to get through this together." She spun around and raked her claws down a foxes pelt, clawing off a great amount of red fur. They slashed and bit foxes here and there, with the power of TigerClan and LionClan in their hind legs and claws. Eyes filled with fury, Nightfrost snarled at a fox and bit it in the legs, then the neck. She could taste the warm sticky stench of the blood in her mouth as the fox half limped, half ran away.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan April 2nd 2011, 20:55

"Nightfrost!! I have nine lives! Save yourself if you can!!" Icestar nipped on one fox's leg, sending him running from the power of Ice and Night.

((Hey, Ill set up my trip to the moonplace in the adventure place. and people can accompany me. I was gonna say something, now I forget.))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost April 2nd 2011, 23:00

cool Kay I'll check it out
"No! I won't!" gasped Nightfrost, and bit another fox. Suddenly, Brightstar came sprinting out of the undergrowth, and joined the battle. Cat against fox, fur flying everywhere, power of two different clans combined. The cats fought with renewed strength of the new cat fighter, and they bit and slashed and clawed at the foxes.

(Hey guys, we're gonna have to end this million fox fox fight soon. Just saying.)
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 3rd 2011, 07:59

(Yeah, we'll say maz came in and squished them or somethin. Very Happy)

Tawnypelt sighed and sank onto a tree branch. She heard Fernleaf dashing through the trees, confusing the foxes, hidden with her silvery pelt. Then more sounds of battle bursted from the trees, and she groaned. "HOW MANY SMELLY FOXES ARE THERE?!" she screeched, launching into the air. Somehow, her angry screech brought a pack of skinny wolves poking around.

"Hehe. more animals following me." Flicking her tail, she led the wolves towards the sound of battle. Hopefully, the wolves would scare the foxes away, and then the cats can outrun them. (DON'T START A MILLION WOLF FIGHT PLEASE!!)
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan April 9th 2011, 16:44

SUddenly, Iceclover yowled really lowd and everyone stopped what they were doing (well, fighting foxes). THeir earbuds broken, busted from the lowd yowl, slunk through the undergrowth to regain their hearing.

(((There!!)))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 9th 2011, 18:45

--Yes! Finally! Let's just say the wolves ran away like smelly cowards too--

Everyone collapsed, exhausted from the stupid fight with the foxes.

"So, are we going to get water now?" Tawnypelt burst into the scene, for some reason being extra perky after the fight. Some cats groaned.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost April 11th 2011, 18:25

wow, this has 10 pages.
"Really, Tawnypelt?" Nightfrost groaned. "We're all tired from like running 5000 foxtails all around the forest!!"
with that, she collasped on the floor, unconsicious from exhaustion.

FREAK OUT!!! Smile
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust April 11th 2011, 18:28

"Nightfrost?" Tawnypelt prodded her face with a dirty paw. It left muddy smears across the dark fur. "Ah, whoopsies." She tried to rub away the smears, but only succeeded in spreading the dirt around more. "Oh, starclan," she groaned. Maybe she could get away before Nightfrost woke up and saw her dirty face. Very Happy
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content